Las Villas De Leon Apartments

4.4

4.4

It’s pretty quiet here and everyone keeps to themselves aside from the neighbors that know you which are the ones that look out for you. I will say that we miss Maria the old manager because when she was managing the apartments she was on top of things.
Very beautiful apartment very spacious and people are friendly, would recommend it for any family or non family love it hoping for great memories, thank you all so much!!
During my time living here ive never had any big problems that don’t get resolved right away. I’m content and the office manager always takes care of me.
Office staff nice apartments are outdated old fridge. I have been here 5 yrs they have not updated my apartment like they have the once that are vacant
I haven’t moved in yet. But looking forward for a great year.Hopefully everything goes good and the staff in the office is great. Happy New Years
My experience with staff has been positive, but some of the residents throw trash everywhere where as well as leave food out for cats roaming around the complex. I li
Muy buena comunidad muy tranquilo el personal de la oficina muy atentos y amables en especial Ms kathy siempre al pendiente de todo y amable
A beautiful place to live filled with wonderful neighbors. The apartment management is extremely professional , helpful and friendly. They make you feel right at home.
Very friendly neighbors around me. I had an extra box of tomatoes given to me, a lift from another neighbor when I couldn't drive my car, and neighbors that have returned a lost item to me. It's very important the leasing managers pick the right residents to boost the positive moral compass in our community. They've done a great job in my area as I can see.
Been here for more than 12 years and everything has been great no issues no problems the staff are great miss a few of the staff members that haved moved on