Las Villas De Leon Apartments

4.3

4.3

Melanie
I love living here this is a small community type complex the management staff is awesome the work orders get taken care of in a timely manner overall my experience has been wonderful here and I've lived in these apartments twice so I recommend them

Brenda
Love it here I wouldn’t move anywhere els. Management and maintenance is great and top notch communication skills. Not too loud and never dirty

Valerie
I LOVE THIS PLACE. NO COMPLAINTS! ITS CLEAN, AND ITS BEAUTIFUL. THE STAFF IS AMAZING! I RECEIVED A BOX OF FOOD FROM THE FOOD BANK BY OUR VERY OWN ASSISTANT OFFICE DIRECTOR BIANCA! THANK YOU.

Verified Resident
I love it here I give it 5 star rating thanks for a spot available when I most needed it......Im always recommending family and friends when they are looking for a place

Joann
Maintenance is lazy they start off good and then they spend the rest of the time inside the office eating or just hanging outThey don’t walk around the property they don’t pick up trash only around the office area in the front part of the office or it can be seen they don’t try to clean up around the dumpster or try to break up stuff to put inside the trash cans they’re very lazy

Santos
I love living here,but so so disappointed I had to get rid of my pet birds.The apartment itself is very co.fortable,n the staff here is great.They always take care of any issues immediately.

Laura
I have had a great experience every one is always helpful from the staff to my neighbors. Really happy I get to have my own place in this community.

Verified Resident
I’d definitely recommend this place to a friend. Along with my recommendation will be a “heads up” on recent drive by shootings. Las Villas De-“O” Block

Brenda
I love it, I wouldn’t move any where els. Maintenance is on top of their game, grass cut every week, trash always picked up, never any loud noise and office staff is so nice

Mary
about 2 months ago
Glad to be living here its been very quiet . Love the new sign Up in front of entering it really shows how nice we have improved our community apts👍👍