Las Villas De Leon Apartments

4.1

4.1

Entire office staff has attitude, I’ve lived here for 10 years and have never had any issues until new management came into office. Crazy…..
The Staff and Maintenance are really staying on top of the problems that come up. Had another problem with water and we have been not flooded but soaked with water like 8 times and this was the first time that a professional came and removed the water from the floor and carpet and he was here with in a hour. Really really impressed by this.
This is an updated post on my experience with Las Villas De Leon Apartments. I am so very appreciative of the new management as the last manager wasn’t up to par in professionalism or courteous in the least. I submitted a work order and it was actually completed this time. The new maintenance man is very knowledgeable and kind. I have been a resident since 2011 and can honestly say I see great changes already being made. I love our community, it’s quiet for the most part and I look forward to seeing what changes the new owners will make.
There is no consideration for oth neighbors. Trash left and right. They should pick up after their pets. There should be more enforced rules. Notices going out. I would think that would help individuals think twice before making this place look uninvited.
It's a nice quite place noone bothers you or gets in your business. Although I've had issues with things getting done quick. But other than that it's okay
Community and my apartment are nice, but I would have liked a better experience with move in and customer service. Many things could have been handled much better, but apartment is nice and price is good
The new staff has attended to my work order requests and has made living here much more comfortable and pleasing. It will be almost a year living here and I did not have a good experience moving in with previous management as my apartment was not ready when I moved in and there was only temp techs who were horrible . But I have seen a big difference with the new staff and finally feel content with chosing to move here and experience good customer service.
What would have made it a 5 star is a workout room and a sauna. That would just make me wanna go crazy as I stayed here, or like a bigger playground for kids
I can't believe it has been 10 years I really really enjoy living here. Seen alot of changes most Positive. New owners now and they seem to really want to get the place in order.
Tenants that drive a white Nissan, license plate KYW2827 constantly leave trash in the parking lot right next to our and our neighbor's cars, and in the grass, in front of building 26. It is disgusting and unacceptable - other people live here too! The dumpster is right there. They have left a half-eaten rotisserie chicken right by the front door of my car (I have pictures) and litter the parking lot and grass with tons of fast food bags, cups, and other trash on a DAILY basis. The trash is then left there for days, unless one of the other tenants picks it up and throws it in the dumpster (neither maintenance staff, at least not in a timely manner, nor the tenants that leave the trash put the trash in the dumpster.) This completely disrespects our community, is filthy, and affects the standard of living of everyone around them. This needs to stop immediately.