Las Villas De Leon Apartments

4.5

4.5

When I first moved in the complex was like a quiet and friendly community. It would be clean of trash and you would always see the maintenance guys walking around picking up trash or on their way to do a work order. Now every time I try to take our the trash, the dumpsters would be overflowing and residents or their kids just dumping trash on the ground. Doesn't feel like home anymore, kinda feels like I'm living on the projects where no one cares about the community anymore.
Our experience has gotten better especially with the maintenance getting things done around here. The neighborhood is fairly quiet & it is nice to hear kids playing outside like the good old days.
I've lived here for 3 years, and haven't really had issues up until 2020 and NOW! To the point that I don't even want to continue living here anymore. The leasing office NEVER ANSWERS THE PHONES. NEVER ANSWERS EMAILS. NEVER ANSWERS THE OFFICE DOOR EITHER! I've called 2 weeks in a row and have left several messages and have YET, to get a callback! All of my maintenance requests keep getting completed, even though NO ONE has come to my home, and I work from home, so I know this for a FACT! When it snowed all my outlets went out and my windows have mold because they were getting wet from snow, NO ONE HAS COME TO FIX THE WINDOWS, THE DOORS, OR MY OUTLETS and I told the maintenance about it! I never complain, but I rather take my almost $1k that I pay in rent, somewhere else. Dog poop everywhere! Trash piled up at dumpsters. This complex doesn't value their residents, at all.
I have lived here for many years and it has been a very enjoyable community to live in. The environment has been a good and safe place to raise my daughter. I also have never had any issues in all the time, I have lived here. Thank you, Las Villas for the amazing journey!
Good community, good neighbors, good staff, never had any problems here, maintenance always come quick . Love living here . Great place to call home
Great community. Very peaceful at night. Good management. Good maintenance. Clean environment . No complaints. Management works round the clock on emergency maintenance calls. Overall nice apartments
These Apartments Are So Amazing, everyone is so friendly . Outside is always clean & grass is alway cut. I always recommend these Apartments to family and friends.
Appreciate the urgency when I need assistance or repairs on my home, Kat is always quick resurrecting that some one will be right out to help me ! Maintenance team is always friendly and say hello when they do see me out and about, grounds always nice and neat
I've been here over a year and I feel really safe. It's a quiet and friendly atmosphere. The apartments are spacious and any issues get addressed if you report them.
I lived here for 3 years No one bothers you, super quiet! The staff is helpful, the apartments can use a little touch up but other then that it is very peaceful