I requested a repaire for the door handle at the beginning of this semester but no one comes to fix it yet:( Otherwise, it is a very great place to live in.

Reply from Latitude

I think amenities in this apartment is the best. A gym is amazing and clubhouse is really convenience. Also, the coffee shop in the leasing office is nice too.

I've really enjoyed living at Latitude. The location is nice, the people have definitely gotten better about following the basic rules of living in an apartment (cleaning up after their dogs, actually putting trash down the chute, etc.), and the people working the front desk are great (thanks for getting all of my packages).

The wifi is not fast enough and sometimes cannot get connected. The safety is good for this appartment. Can we also get a printer in east building?

Very nice and unique apartment! Especially for the pet owner. I like their dog park and dog wash place. It's really convenient. I took half star off for the internet. Sometimes it's not stable. All other things are pretty good

The apartment community is safe and clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Trash is taken out every day and the environment is always well-maintained.

Internet goes out sometimes, everything else is good. Randomness and random numbers have traditionally been used for a variety of purposes, for example games such as dice games. With the advent of computers, people recognized the need for a means of introducing randomness into a computer program. Surprising as it may seem, however, it is difficult to get a computer to do something by chance.

I love living at Latitude. Does a lot for their tenants, always kept clean and great atmosphere. Love the freebies offered to us. My only complaint is that the Internet is terrible. It rarely works.

Latitude is a pretty great place to live at. It's location, amenities, maintenance speed is perfect. The apartments are really nice and clean.

A great place of where dream starts. Loving it! I had so many good experience here and willing to have my new stories starts here! Feeling good.

The experience is pretty good. While only one thing to mention is that the bedroom facing university ave is kind of annoying as the cars under the window is kind of noisy both at moring and midnight.

MLB network channel sometimes disappears. Mattress is too soft, hope there can be some firmer mattress for people prefer firm bed. Wish there can be elevators in both sides of building.

Love the apartment so far. the rooms are nice, bed is comfy and amenities are also really good. One of the things that could improve is to get a better TV for the rooms. The TV has low resolution.

Good in all amenities and close to university. Love the pool here. well maintained and responsible staff. some what noisy in weekends and holidays. A bit expensive other than that, its good in here

This place is Close to University and okay to stay. Expensive but amenities are good and useful. We love pool side here. Good with maintenance

Move-in was smooth, the moving cart was a huge help. Nice size apartment. Tons of cabinet space in the kitchen. Fire alarm works (someone set them off yesterday) The halls could be 2 degrees warmer. The computers in the study rooms need to be fixed.

This is a awesome place to live. It is near the campus. There are a lot of supermarkets and restaurants near Latitude, it is very convenient.

The package pick up and delivery system is too inefficient and sometimes is not safe. Generally, it's good to stay. The equipments are new and fancy.

My experience at latitude has been great so far. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful if I have any questions. The one issue is that the wifi barely works, but an Ethernet cable fixes that for the time being.

This is great. I really like it here. The community is fantastic. I love all the amenities. This is definitely one of the best communities on campus here at UIUC.

Not bad. Most time the maintenance of apartment responds quixkly. However, the trash chute is always in a messy. It should be cleared up more frequently.

Great apartment and great community. People are very nice here, and helped me a lot during the moving in. Looking forward to the rest of the semester

After hearing my friends rave about this building, I asked them to give me a tour of it. I was impressed with the numerous amenities offered, as well as the aesthetically appealing layout of the units. My final thought: Why couldn't this place have been around sooner?

Love the new place! The apartments were clean when I arrived and the beds are absolutely wonderful. They are WAY better than the cots and worn out beds I've been given in other apartments. Latitude is quiet and a perfect place to study for my final year on campus.

Nice amenities! I enjoy the study spaces, the coffee shop, gym and programs. I just wish there were more drinking fountains around especially when hammerhead is closed