Seems nice, people are great, and the reception is very kind. Our cat passed away recently and they fully refunded our pet fee. That was very kind of them.

Great place to live! The only problem is that if someone is locked out, it is pretty hard to find the staff to open the door for her/him, especially at night. It would be better if there is someone takes care of this problem.

super good apartment. Nice service and everything. But there is some ant inside the room which is not good. Overall, the staff are friendly and I like it.

We have stayed here for almost a year, and it was a wonderful experience. Any trash in the hallways and parking lot are always cleaned very fast and the property is always well-maintained. Apartments are sound-proof and neighbors are mostly friendly. Staff are excellent. The only con about living here would probably be the frequent fire alarms going off, but they seem to be getting better. We would renew our lease if we weren’t graduating.

The parking is too expensive. Maintenance is fast. But in winter, heating is always malfunction and it is impossible to live without it. 140 characters

Latitude is pretty awesome. The space of living is nice, and I really enjoyed having a walked in closet! On top of that, the study rooms and the gym area are very useful!

Latitude has been a good place to live for me. As an engineering student I appreciate being close to the engineering campus. However, I dislike the parking availability. It should be free parking behind latitude for guests and friends.

Its my second year with Latitude and its been a very nice experience staying here. Amenities are very well provided, good maintenance. Love the pool and Hot spa :)

This place is Close to University and okay to stay. Expensive but amenities are good and useful. We love pool side here. Good with maintenance

the living experience is fine I took a tour there and everything looks special and neat. Except the fact that the parking is extremely extremely expansive . One more thing . Bus ?

Reply from Latitude

I live here in 2017-2018. Great apartment and staff are nice. Facilities are fancy. Though the AC broke down for a month in winter, and no compensation for that.

It's a great place to live! very close library , I DONT EVEN think I need car here and I love this apt have a lot of room for us to use PC and coffee shop great place

Reply from Latitude

ArrayLists are actually implemented under the hood with an array. When the underlying array has reached a certain capacity, we’ll say max capacity in our example, then we double the size of the array - or really, create another array that’s twice the size of the original array and copy over the values to the new array. So an ArrayList feels like it ‘changes size’, but in reality it is just an array that we replace as it gets filled. Real ArrayLists can support any type of element (String, boolean, Objects…), but

closes anemities early + crappy wifi sometimes. other than that sees to be good. would be nice to see the package pickup system expanded further.

Reply from Latitude

Air conditioner broke some time during the winter break and it took a few days to repair it. But they lent me a heater that worked well. The overall experience is excellent.

Reply from Latitude

I like to live in Latitude. I enjoy all the amenities. Study rooms, terraces and swimming pool are great. But I would like that dog park will be cleaner and go more often with my dog.

Reply from Latitude

The staff here is really nice and welcoming. They're always willing to help you out. The residents here are also really cool and I love seeing all the cute animals in and around the building!

Reply from Latitude

Beautiful apartments with a great floorplan! My GF and I and our lovely kitty Betty love our place and the community. The only complaint would be the noise from University Ave. but that's definitely not a deal breaker.

Reply from Latitude

When I hear this apartment, I was afraid to move in because it is too expensive for me. However, after I moved in, everything was good. Staffs were kind and amenities were good

Reply from Latitude

Things are clean and modern all staff members are very friendly. I don't think there is better place than apartments in Champaign and Urbana area.

Reply from Latitude

Talk about your practice In every first world country, teachers have a chance (and often an obligation) to teach before completing their studies. It doesn’t matter whether you taught in a teaching practice, residency program, or worked as an assistant teacher before – in all instances, you have

Maintenance team responds quickly during week days,however sometimes it may take weeks for repairing sth during busy days. Staffs are good,and are willing to help.

Reply from Latitude

The apartments are very nice and the grounds are well maintained. The staff are very friendly and will solve issues very quickly if asked in person. The only time I have had slow responses were when I asked via e-mail. Overall, Latitude is a great community and I am very happy I was able to comeback here for a second year.