I wish maintenance was better, community events were more frequent. I wish the pool was open longer but you can't really control the weather.

Reply from Latitude

The rooms are comfortable and well organized. The pool is absolutely awesome! I also love seeing everyone's dogs walking around and having fun in the dog park. Our kitty likes living here too!

Reply from Latitude

Living here was pretty nice. I really like the rooms. Having a bathroom in my room was probably the nicest aspect of living at latitude. In addition, there is a walk in closet which is really nice.

Reply from Latitude

Good community with everything I need like restaurants, coffeehouse, gym and study room. It’s quiet for the most of the time. Friendly staff and good communication between staff and residents.

Reply from Latitude

I love living at Latitude. The apartment is really nice and the bus stops outside are super convenient. Wish the wifi was better sometimes but otherwise a pretty perfect building

Reply from Latitude

I would like for buzzing in the front door to work, it would be much more convenient for when I have friends over to study. Also for when I forget my keys and my roommates can help me.

Reply from Latitude

The room is very clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I really like the individual bathroom, because it is private and clean. Sometimes the internet is not so good.

Reply from Latitude

Very convenient. Love the interior of my own apartment, very modern and the atmosphere is very chill. The study room is also my favorite thing about latitude

Reply from Latitude

Love the amenities and the apartment layout. Also love the free food events! Staff are all very friendly and helpful too. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a luxury-style apartment complex.

Reply from Latitude

writing for rewards: COLOURS Black Charcoal Sand CORD 1.2m charging USB-A to MicroUSB DESIGNER Jakob Wagner DIMENSIONS Earbud: 23mm x 20mm x 25mm Charging Case: 73mm x 47mm x 33mm

Reply from Latitude

I am happy living here generally. The staffs are nice in most cases and there are several hand-out activities in special days like the Thanksgiving.

Reply from Latitude

I really enjoy the layout of my new apartment. How the bedrooms transitions into the closet then the master bath seems like a very efficient way to start my mornings.

Reply from Latitude

Really nice experience in Latitude, the best choice in the town. A bit expensive for a student, especially for the parking spot, but still worth the money

Reply from Latitude

Latitude is a very nice place to live. I like the amenities and the noise level is perfect. I also like seeing other people's dogs. The staff is great

Reply from Latitude

It is a very enjoyable community. While I was living in the Latitude, I had wonderful time with my friends, the staffs. It has wonderful facilities and environment for the residents.

Reply from Latitude

Everything else it great. But the trash chute gets stuck from time to time (usually every weekend) so we have to leave garbages at home for a while.

Reply from Latitude

The apartments are clean and comfortable. The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful and any issues that came up were fixed promptly.

Reply from Latitude

The apartment community is good overall. The staff at the office are friendly, the amenities in each unit is good and having one’s own bathroom is ideal. However, this is supposed to be a smoking free property and yet people smoke in/outside the property all the time. Each morning I go out there are lots and lots of cigarette butts near the entrance of the building. And the office sending reminders/warning emails aren’t really improving the situation.

Reply from Latitude

Latitude is great for the private bathroom and private closet. The neighborhood is comparatively quiet and good for study. Since it is pet friendly there are many people can keep their pets which are awesome.

Reply from Latitude

It's a great place to live. Nice complex and people. The only things that irritates me here is that the office and maintenance don't arrive until 10am. A lot of times my door fob won't work and I can't get in my room until 10am.

Reply from Latitude

I just wish we have more Gym areas as now East has no gym so everybody just goes to the West Building gym. It's way too crowded than it should be.

Reply from Latitude

The aminities are awesome. The unit was very clean and was in a good condition when I moved in. I also love the big and spacious walk-in closet in the unit.

Reply from Latitude

Overall it's a good experience. But during my stay the wireless network sometimes suddenly disconnects and I need to reconnect. In addition, some appliances did not work when I just moved in.

Reply from Latitude

Overall, it's very good. It has clean an relatively large bedrooms and private bathrooms for every resident. One shortage is the internet is unstable and too slow

Reply from Latitude

love the amenities and room layouts. Wish the internet was a little faster, that seems to be the only thing that really gives me any problems.