It is a very enjoyable community. While I was living in the Latitude, I had wonderful time with my friends, the staffs. It has wonderful facilities and environment for the residents.

Reply from Latitude

Everything else it great. But the trash chute gets stuck from time to time (usually every weekend) so we have to leave garbages at home for a while.

Reply from Latitude

The apartments are clean and comfortable. The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful and any issues that came up were fixed promptly.

Reply from Latitude

The apartment community is good overall. The staff at the office are friendly, the amenities in each unit is good and having one’s own bathroom is ideal. However, this is supposed to be a smoking free property and yet people smoke in/outside the property all the time. Each morning I go out there are lots and lots of cigarette butts near the entrance of the building. And the office sending reminders/warning emails aren’t really improving the situation.

Reply from Latitude

Latitude is great for the private bathroom and private closet. The neighborhood is comparatively quiet and good for study. Since it is pet friendly there are many people can keep their pets which are awesome.

Reply from Latitude

It's a great place to live. Nice complex and people. The only things that irritates me here is that the office and maintenance don't arrive until 10am. A lot of times my door fob won't work and I can't get in my room until 10am.

Reply from Latitude

I just wish we have more Gym areas as now East has no gym so everybody just goes to the West Building gym. It's way too crowded than it should be.

Reply from Latitude

The aminities are awesome. The unit was very clean and was in a good condition when I moved in. I also love the big and spacious walk-in closet in the unit.

Reply from Latitude

Overall it's a good experience. But during my stay the wireless network sometimes suddenly disconnects and I need to reconnect. In addition, some appliances did not work when I just moved in.

Reply from Latitude

Overall, it's very good. It has clean an relatively large bedrooms and private bathrooms for every resident. One shortage is the internet is unstable and too slow

Reply from Latitude

love the amenities and room layouts. Wish the internet was a little faster, that seems to be the only thing that really gives me any problems.

Reply from Latitude

Latitude is really nice! The staff are really helpful and always patience in solving any problems I encountered. The living environment is good, and I really like the walk in closet

Reply from Latitude

The apartment and community are great, however the internet is super slow every day from around noon to 5pm. However, maintenance has recently come by saying they are looking into the problem, so I am optimistic that it will soon be fixed.

Reply from Latitude

Good facilities, Great pool area, Really connivence to get the packages from online store, Nice coffee shop and restaurant, decent study room and decent security system

Reply from Latitude

Love the amenities and the living spaces here! The staff are also very nice and friendly. I especially love having the dog park and the hot tub/pool!

Reply from Latitude

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Latitude

It's quite awesome. Latitude's staff are super helpful, and they are always patient and willing to help me. The environment is nice and overall clean and tidy.

Reply from Latitude

Seems nice, people are great, and the reception is very kind. Our cat passed away recently and they fully refunded our pet fee. That was very kind of them.

Great place to live! The only problem is that if someone is locked out, it is pretty hard to find the staff to open the door for her/him, especially at night. It would be better if there is someone takes care of this problem.

super good apartment. Nice service and everything. But there is some ant inside the room which is not good. Overall, the staff are friendly and I like it.

We have stayed here for almost a year, and it was a wonderful experience. Any trash in the hallways and parking lot are always cleaned very fast and the property is always well-maintained. Apartments are sound-proof and neighbors are mostly friendly. Staff are excellent. The only con about living here would probably be the frequent fire alarms going off, but they seem to be getting better. We would renew our lease if we weren’t graduating.

The parking is too expensive. Maintenance is fast. But in winter, heating is always malfunction and it is impossible to live without it. 140 characters

Latitude is pretty awesome. The space of living is nice, and I really enjoyed having a walked in closet! On top of that, the study rooms and the gym area are very useful!

Latitude has been a good place to live for me. As an engineering student I appreciate being close to the engineering campus. However, I dislike the parking availability. It should be free parking behind latitude for guests and friends.

Its my second year with Latitude and its been a very nice experience staying here. Amenities are very well provided, good maintenance. Love the pool and Hot spa :)