The staff here is really nice and welcoming. They're always willing to help you out. The residents here are also really cool and I love seeing all the cute animals in and around the building!

Reply from Latitude

Its my second year with Latitude and its been a very nice experience staying here. Amenities are very well provided, good maintenance. Love the pool and Hot spa :)

Reply from Latitude

Beautiful apartments with a great floorplan! My GF and I and our lovely kitty Betty love our place and the community. The only complaint would be the noise from University Ave. but that's definitely not a deal breaker.

Reply from Latitude

When I hear this apartment, I was afraid to move in because it is too expensive for me. However, after I moved in, everything was good. Staffs were kind and amenities were good

Reply from Latitude

Things are clean and modern all staff members are very friendly. I don't think there is better place than apartments in Champaign and Urbana area.

Reply from Latitude

Talk about your practice In every first world country, teachers have a chance (and often an obligation) to teach before completing their studies. It doesn’t matter whether you taught in a teaching practice, residency program, or worked as an assistant teacher before – in all instances, you have

Maintenance team responds quickly during week days,however sometimes it may take weeks for repairing sth during busy days. Staffs are good,and are willing to help.

Reply from Latitude

The apartments are very nice and the grounds are well maintained. The staff are very friendly and will solve issues very quickly if asked in person. The only time I have had slow responses were when I asked via e-mail. Overall, Latitude is a great community and I am very happy I was able to comeback here for a second year.

Reply from Latitude

This place is Close to University and okay to stay. Expensive but amenities are good and useful. We love pool side here. Good with maintenance

Reply from Latitude

It's great! The noise is really small and the location of the latitude is excellent, which is right next to the classroom. The amenities are also nice!

Reply from Latitude

Great location and staff, the furnitures are all ready so you don’t have to buy your own. the only problem is just the roof is low, 4b4b all facing inward and the price is not cheap.

great place to live. Nice people and nice environment. haven't moved in yet but i can already tell its gonna be a great time haha! I hope this next year is great!

Reply from Latitude

It is a great experience to live in Latitude. I love that they are pet friendly. The amenities are great also, I love the pool area and the terrace.

I would give four stars. Overall is good, but the hard floor makes noisy. You can clearly hear top neighbor walking during day and night. Expect this, everything is good for me.

I love living at latitude! It is so hard to find somewhere as accommodating as pets as they are and for that I am so great for. The only thing that could be better is the location

I am very happy with Latitude. I have almost no complaints. The only things that I would request to be changed are to please keep the computer lab open later in the West Building and to allow for recycling to be easier than it is now.

Latitude is a great place to live. However, they can improve some points like sharing information about what is going on when the fire alarm sounds

I love Latitude! The staff is so nice, and super helpful. The amenities are also super convenient. They truly make living here feel like a community, and I really appreciate that.

check it out.please check it, but we have new experience with latitude. I am a new resident here but I am looking forward to have great living .

Have not lives here yet, but the complex looks excellent. Definitely but has a lot of amenities like a gym, study areas, and several roof terraces. The rooms look excellent and are pretty large. Looks great!

It's pretty decent apartment. Everything's pretty great so far. The only thing I hate about it is the lack of parking spots. Besides, the elevator placement is also terrible. Lots of people have to walk so far to get to the lift, they choose to go with the stairs instead.

I love staying here! The maintenance is quick and precise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities and layout is perfect here.

So far my experience has been fantastic. The people there are very nice and I feel welcomed. In addition the location is good because I am an engineer.

good morning my beautiful family love this game so much and the game has great graphics but the app has to do so much better and better with more options and the game would have to have the game but the app has to work with the app for all ages the only time you can get it for free was good and fun with it and the app does what the app is doing for your business or not just the other day but it's still fun and it's easy enough for you too many times to get

The apartment is clean. Staff are friendly. I enjoy living here. Also, the gym equipments are nice. I specially like the free printing service.