It's great! The noise is really small and the location of the latitude is excellent, which is right next to the classroom. The amenities are also nice!

Reply from Latitude

Great location and staff, the furnitures are all ready so you don’t have to buy your own. the only problem is just the roof is low, 4b4b all facing inward and the price is not cheap.

great place to live. Nice people and nice environment. haven't moved in yet but i can already tell its gonna be a great time haha! I hope this next year is great!

Reply from Latitude

It is a great experience to live in Latitude. I love that they are pet friendly. The amenities are great also, I love the pool area and the terrace.

I would give four stars. Overall is good, but the hard floor makes noisy. You can clearly hear top neighbor walking during day and night. Expect this, everything is good for me.

I love living at latitude! It is so hard to find somewhere as accommodating as pets as they are and for that I am so great for. The only thing that could be better is the location

I am very happy with Latitude. I have almost no complaints. The only things that I would request to be changed are to please keep the computer lab open later in the West Building and to allow for recycling to be easier than it is now.

Latitude is a great place to live. However, they can improve some points like sharing information about what is going on when the fire alarm sounds

I love Latitude! The staff is so nice, and super helpful. The amenities are also super convenient. They truly make living here feel like a community, and I really appreciate that.

check it out.please check it, but we have new experience with latitude. I am a new resident here but I am looking forward to have great living .

Have not lives here yet, but the complex looks excellent. Definitely but has a lot of amenities like a gym, study areas, and several roof terraces. The rooms look excellent and are pretty large. Looks great!

It's pretty decent apartment. Everything's pretty great so far. The only thing I hate about it is the lack of parking spots. Besides, the elevator placement is also terrible. Lots of people have to walk so far to get to the lift, they choose to go with the stairs instead.

I love staying here! The maintenance is quick and precise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities and layout is perfect here.

So far my experience has been fantastic. The people there are very nice and I feel welcomed. In addition the location is good because I am an engineer.

good morning my beautiful family love this game so much and the game has great graphics but the app has to do so much better and better with more options and the game would have to have the game but the app has to work with the app for all ages the only time you can get it for free was good and fun with it and the app does what the app is doing for your business or not just the other day but it's still fun and it's easy enough for you too many times to get

The apartment is clean. Staff are friendly. I enjoy living here. Also, the gym equipments are nice. I specially like the free printing service.

The community is quiet however there is smoking in the stairways and garbage tends to pile up since they put it on the ground rather than the chute

a piece of writing that partakes of the nature of both speech and song that is nearly always rhythmical, usually metaphorical, and often exhibits such formal elements as meter, rhyme, and stanzaic structure.

Everything is pretty decent here unlike any other apartments in C-U Area. Top notch finish and all new and organized amenities. you cannot miss it.

Latitude is a really nice apartment. The facility and the faculties are super nice, and the room space is awesome. The most impressive part is the walk in closet, plus they are pets friendly! Love it here!

I requested a repaire for the door handle at the beginning of this semester but no one comes to fix it yet:( Otherwise, it is a very great place to live in.

Reply from Latitude

I think amenities in this apartment is the best. A gym is amazing and clubhouse is really convenience. Also, the coffee shop in the leasing office is nice too.

I've really enjoyed living at Latitude. The location is nice, the people have definitely gotten better about following the basic rules of living in an apartment (cleaning up after their dogs, actually putting trash down the chute, etc.), and the people working the front desk are great (thanks for getting all of my packages).

The wifi is not fast enough and sometimes cannot get connected. The safety is good for this appartment. Can we also get a printer in east building?

Very nice and unique apartment! Especially for the pet owner. I like their dog park and dog wash place. It's really convenient. I took half star off for the internet. Sometimes it's not stable. All other things are pretty good