good, I suppose. I am not really sure whether by doing this will grant me a reward in AMAZON or not. by the way, I don't know what to write in this rate&review.

Nice apartment. Friendly staff. Everything looks new. Great location. Has indoor parking. But noises from the streets are disturbing on the south side.

I think you guys are doing well! It is a really nice place and cannot wait to stay there!! A little expensive but it is understandable! I know i will enjoy it.

Good community. Email response can sometimes be a little slow but Phone responses are always very quick and work well. The apartment company has been very good about everything in general.

I have been very happy living at Latitude. The apartments are very new and clean. I live in a 4 bedroom and there is plenty of kitchen and living space to share.

Latitude is a great place to live in. The staffs are very courteous to us, and there is always a lot of free food and events going around in the community.

The building is amazing. Love my apartment. Management is a bit unorganized and at times unprofessional. However maintenance request are fulfilled quickly

I enjoy a lot pool area but I think we need a pool schedule. Also I miss the ping pong table in the club house, I don't know what happened with it.

Reply from Latitude

As a parent you get nervous about letting your child go. After going there for registration, I can honestly say, I'm not nervous anymore. This is a great place for my son to learn and grow into his own. Very proud about the choice we have made.

I've been living at Latitude for a week now & I love it. The apartment is amazing, the property is kept clean, & the staff in the leasing office is so helpful!

I love these apartments and the staff. It is so easy to call and talk to everyone. Overall everyone is just super frien dly and extremely helpful. I can't wait to finally be able to move in.

So far I feel happy to live here. I moved in eariler and the manager was nice when having me to do all the paper work or things. The room is really nice design and good.

The leasing process was very simple and the tour I took was great and convinced me to get an apartment at this complex. I look forward to living here for the upcoming year

Love the place! Latitude apartment seems very great via photos and the workers are very helpful when I have questions. Can not wait to move in soon!

This is a great and quiet place to live and I really enjoy the area and amenities. It offers just the right amount of space and is great because it is pet friendly.

Eh~~~I have lived there for a month. I would rate it 3.5stars. The office service is nice and it is a safe apartment. But dish washer doesn't work well

All staffs are kind. The apartment is maintained clean. Aircondition is cool. Many kinds of amenities are good for life. Everything is good!

The staff are always friendly and professional. Whenever I have a question or need help, the staff especially management are always quick to respond and help the best they can. The cleaning crew are always friendly and professional as well and do an excellent job at cleaning the complex. I love the location and the resources the complex has available, this is especially helpful for students and professionals who want to work and play while in the convenience of being in their own home. Parking has been an issue though and it is expensive. I've had both vehicles towed during separate occasions, one occasion was my fault and the other I feel can be disputable and was an error since I was told that I could park where I did. Problem was eventually solved. However, since then I have had no further issues. Having secured entrances to the buildings and amenities offers residents a peace of mind. Having security patrol the apartment complex is also a plus, however, I believe a better ID system should be created if possible. The apartments are very comfortable and come with everything you basically need and they make it easy to include all utilities in the rent. There are some things I feel can improve but overall, I am pleased with this beautiful apartment complex and the staff.

I love this place alot, i just wish i could get the same deal as last year so i can stay. The pool is very nice and so is the clubhouse. I just think that the outside tv should be fixed because the quality of it isnt very good

Other than problems with units & high pricing for next year , pretty good. Building b was totally rushed to get finished building which was not fair

I have only been here for about 4 days, but I absolutely love it! Had a maintence issue that was addressed quickly, the staff in the leasing office are very friendly and professional.

Okokokokokokokokokkkokkokkkkk will be the first to play the game with the wild wild card game with the wild wild game with the wild wild. I will

Great community! Very welcoming and warm office. So many things are provided for residents with unique services. For example, when I requested for maintenance work, a guy came in very next day to solve the issue.

I really like this apartment, good appearance, friendly and cool. The staff is great and building is very new and all amenities are open. Good place to live.

Good in all amenities and close to university. Love the pool here. well maintained and responsible staff. some what noisy in weekends and holidays. A bit expensive other than that, its good in here