Latitudes Apartments

I've been here a week and a half. So far, so good! Everyone has been neighborly, and the office staff is great. Plus, I'm always able to find a parking spot.
Just moved in and so far, loving it. Friendly people.The atmosphere and area is nice. The lake view and lake area is very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Love everything about the apartment so far. Great location. Great space. Good parking. Love the brand new carpeting in my apartment. Love how my bedroom has a balcony
The past 8 months have been a great experience living here. Little to no issues and maintenance calls were answered in an appropriate manner. Overall happy living here.
Have only lived here since Thursday and have had some maintenance issues but everything has been handled so quickly and the staff is so friendly
I have been living here for 3 Years and I have enjoyed my stay here. I feel safe and they keep the property up pretty good. My only concern is that I wished maintenance was a little more responsive, there have been a couple of times I had to wait weeks for simple request. Outside of that I enjoy living here.
From the moment I first came here everyone had been so nice and helpful! My new apartment is perfect! Even tried out one of the restaurants they recommend in my welcome home packet and Donato's was delicious!
(Basing this on my "move in" experience since it is so recent. Will update later.) Both Paige and Alison were extremely helpful during my extraordinary move in process and circumstances and as of right now I have zero complaints. Their help and guidance was much appreciated:)
I love living here! Truly safe environment. Grounds are well maintained . Office staff are very Friendly and helpful and maintenance staff is very responsive .
So far it’s been ok. Just trying to deal with insects that were left behind I guess from the former tenant. The staff has been trying to help resolve the issue, so that’s been helpful.