Leasing office is very friendly. I like the service they were very flexible with the date I wanted to move in and helpful even though I was unable to look at the apartment.

Been here for two years and from leasing team to the maintenance and neighborhood has been extremely exceptional. I am glad to call Latitudes my home. Can go wrong with being 3 miles away from the beach and being around so many stores around us just walking distance.

I enjoy living here! The dog park is nearby and it’s a very quiet area. It’s also very close to Walmart and Target and very close to my job which is a plus!

I’ve loved every minutes living here. The neighborhood is quiet, clean & peaceful. The location is so convenient. The staff are always so helpful whenever I may have an issue. Couldn’t of picked a better place.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I like that there was new carpet and flooring. But it was very clear that the person who live here prior was very dirty and the cleaning and painting didn’t cover that up. The paint wasn’t prep prior to painting so there are places peeling and drips and bubbles.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

It's fine. Not great, but good. I don't have any real problem with living here. I'd say my only complaint is that target has the grounds keepers come at the most random times of night and I hear them. That's not the apartment complexs fault though.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

It’s so nice and pretty here! The maintenance team is great, and the office team is so nice. My only problem is with the jets flying overhead, but that has nothing to do with y’all, just an unfortunate location lol.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Overall I enjoy living here. One of the biggest downfalls is that the sidewalks do not continue all around the community so people are forced to walk/run on the street and with their pets. The new management is better than the last but there is a lot they can do to better the community.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

My mom and I really enjoy our newly remodeled apartment. When we first moved in, the staff was so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to help us. Thank you!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Landscaping and maintenance of the grounds needs to be better. There needs to be trash cans outside of each of the buildings. That way residents can help clean up trash when maintenance can’t get to it on the weekends

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Latitudes has been nothing but amazing since moving in at the 1st of October. The staff has answered every question I had from the beginning

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

The only negative I see is that near the pond and around it nobody seems to pick up their dog’s waste. This makes it like a maze to walk around out there

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

So far the office staff has been great. They are extremely helpful and professional. I am pleased to be part of the Latitudes family. I am looking forward to my residency here.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I just moved in a week ago and I’m really enjoying all the different amenities and the location of the complex. For a one bedroom apartment it’s a great size for me and my dog.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Nice neighborhood. Quiet mostly, except the occasional sound of freedom from the fighter jets. Beautiful apartments. Stores all close by. Highly recommend.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Super nice staff, great spacious apartments, close to everything needed in the area. Maintenance guys are all super helpful and always come as soon as you need them

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Everybody at Latitudes is nice and super helpful. As a first time I’ve had lots of questions and they have been so patient when answering all of them. The maintenance workers have been amazing, they get to know the residents personally and are always there to help. Overall this is an amazing neighborhood to live!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I have lived here for about a month, I love the location and the grounds of the place. They are doing some updates with the pool and repacking the parking lot which is very nice. However I’ve had a bad issue of bugs here. I’m finding at least one big a day in my apartment if not more. I’ve had them come and spray but they are still here.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I love where I live. We do have a few issues with the company not taking care of issues we have, but I do love our apartment, our view, our neighbors, and our community.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We have only been here a week but so far everyone we have met have been great. Still unpacking and finding our place. However, my son takes the dogs to the park everyday to play and has met a couple of the folks in the community. So far so good.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We've only been here a week. We have not even unpacked completely so i don't feel comfortable rating at this time. Some issues but folks seem nice.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Every one is so friendly they made it so easy ... and they was there every step of the way.. I am so glad that I chose this community and it also seem like a safe place

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Beautiful place to live everything is near by to get food stuff for your pets and things around you new home. Neighbors are friendly and so are the workers here

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Love the simplicity of the community and that it’s so peaceful. Always plenty of parking not only for residents but for guest alike. Great view from every apartment!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Since the new management stepped in everything has been good and has gone up hill! The front office is friendly and accommodating when something happens unexpectedly which is a major plus!