Latitudes Apartments

4.5

4.5

Jacqueline
The community is great! Very quiet and a great place to live! Residents are really nice and the leasing office and staff are great very helpful from start to finish.
Tulah
Was just okay. Apartment is very drafty and it's unfortunate that all of the apartments do not have upgraded appliances ,countertops and cabinets. Convenient location, for sure.
Kerri
Great place so far, I’ve only been here a week. Neighbors are friendly, quiet and respectful. Maintenance is quick and efficient and go the extra mile.
Verified Resident
Just signed my 3rd lease. Changes to the complex appearance are making the area look nicer. The only negative is people not cleaning up after their dogs.
Taylor
Beautiful renovated apartments in the ideal location! The office staff have been amazing with quick replies and handling any of my questions/concerns!
Kelly
Unfortunately, this will be my last lease here because I am moving into a house, but I honestly love it here and often sit outside wishing I didn't have to move yet.
Clarissa
I love living here! All of the events are so so fun, and the Easter egg hunt here was so cool! We LOVED it! Can't wait for the pool to reopen soon!
Richard
Very happy living here, going on our 3rd year. Great location, great service, and the complex is always well maintained. You can't ask for a better staff tonassist you on anything you might need! Highly recommend if you are looking convenience and safety!!
Nicole
This is one of the nicest apartments I have lived at! I did a lot of research when choosing an apartment in VB and heard nothing but great things about this place! They were right! I renewed my lease and have loved every month here. Close to the beach and great location
Senika
Love it here!!! This location is perfect! Close to soooooo many restaurants, stores, the interstate. It’s super quite here all the time. The neighbors are awesome!!