Latitudes is a quiet community and I have enjoyed living here for that reason as well as convenience to a variety of stores and restaurants.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

The community, staff, location everything is perfect here! Highly recommend! There's a beautiful lake, cute dog park, as well the apartments themselves are kept up very well and clean!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I love living at Latitudes! The staff and maintenance crew are very friendly, the neighbors have been quiet and sweet, and we spend most days at the pool!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I have always received fast and reliable feedback with all of my concerns from the management team here at Latitudes Apartments in Virginia Beach!! They are so kind and so helpful when it comes to answering any questions that i may have regarding my apartment. It is so far my FAVORITE leasing company to have worked with. I plan on staying here for as long as I can!!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I can't speak for anyone but myself. This is my second year here and I recently renewed my lease. I was here when this complex was under the prior management (trash)- and the new company, D&F, and the office staff- are such a RELIEF! The new office staff is so nice and understanding! D&F is currently renovating and fixing up the entire complex to bring it back to life from the death it experienced with the former company (RIP). Roofs have been replaced on units; all of the street lights have been replaced and its so bright at night now (Thank God because I walk my dogs in the evening) that it motivates you to want to get out and take evening strolls around the complex; they have repainted ALL of the parking spaces and it looks great; and they have cut down trees and branches that hung over some of the units (great curb appeal, btw). The new management is also very proactive with interacting with us residents. We are always getting emails of social events they have scheduled, ranging from pool parties, get togethers at the office that contain food and drinks, to a website where we can do different activities to accumulate points that we can turn into gift cards (Ive received a target and starbucks gift card so far)After observing all of the good things going on under new management, of course I renewed my lease! :)

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Living here has been great since we moved in in October 2018. It’s a quiet, nice neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly. Washer and dryer included which is a huge plus for us!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We have truly enjoyed our time at Latitudes! The new management has done a wonderful job keeping our community clean and well maintained!! The area is terrific and walking distance to just about anything!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

My experience has been great the community is quiet and the work orders get completed in a timely manner. I also have fun with the events that the apartments hold it seems that the staff actually cares!!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Move in process was super easy. So far I'm loving the community and space. A quick walk to all the surrounding businesses and eateries in the neighborhood.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Staff is excellent! They are very attentive to our needs. Great at answering questions about amenities and very knowledgeable about the area. Nice friendly community!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Everyone is nice and helpful. The maintenance team is responsive. The grounds need a little love. Application process was smooth. Everyone needs to pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love t so much. Need some improvement but so far its a food place for a living. Location and schools are great

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Love the location, the people, the amenities - bonus points for the pool and sauna! Wish it was a bit more affordable, but other than that, I love living here. Also, maintenance is awesome!! Always super quick to fix any issues in the apartment.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Management have poor communication with their residents on the day in- day out basics. One has to continue to notify them of maintenance and pest control issues. Once they have you under contract, it seems like their interests decrease on you being happy and content in your new home.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Everything has been great and the office staff are very nice. Wish they would update the gym a little and maintenance would respond faster to service tickets.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Great service, always willing to solve problems and work with residents. Comfortable living experience. Amenities are available. Great location

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Everything hasn’t been great! I’ve had zero issues with anything in my apartment, my neighbors are very friendly. My dog, Daisy, loves the dog park. Couldn’t ask for anything more! Thank you!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I just moved in and the location and apartment is great! They have a dog park which I really loved because I have two dogs who prefer to run around free, versus going on walks and now they will be able to! 😁

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

My boyfriend and I have only been here for a week but so far we haven’t had any issues! The office staff if super friendly & very helpful, our apartment is super nice (renovated/upgraded) & the walking distance to target is my favorite part!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

The move in process was seamless and the staff are amazing. The apartment is exactly what I was told it would be. Parking is not an issue and the neighborhood is quiet

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Great location, proximity to beach and shopping. The neighbor is very quiet and clean neighborhood has Lots of amenities and I have great neighbors.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I just renewed my lease and starting my 4th year here at Latitudes! My reasons? Love the location, can ride my bike everywhere! Only 3 miles from the beach! My favorite saying when people ask how close I am to the beach? 6 bucks by Uber! Am close to music, art, theater and friends. Plus the management here is super responsive and maintains the community really well! Communication is strong and I feel informed. Great place!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The community is very clean and located in a very great area. The beach isn't far and there's a lot of great places to eat.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We love the convenient location close to the oceanfront and around lots of businesses. The front office staff is great and always responsive. The gym could definitely use and update/cleaning. I wish maintenance requests were addressed quicker or at least within 5 days.