Landscaping and maintenance of the grounds needs to be better. There needs to be trash cans outside of each of the buildings. That way residents can help clean up trash when maintenance can’t get to it on the weekends

Latitudes has been nothing but amazing since moving in at the 1st of October. The staff has answered every question I had from the beginning

The only negative I see is that near the pond and around it nobody seems to pick up their dog’s waste. This makes it like a maze to walk around out there

So far the office staff has been great. They are extremely helpful and professional. I am pleased to be part of the Latitudes family. I am looking forward to my residency here.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I just moved in a week ago and I’m really enjoying all the different amenities and the location of the complex. For a one bedroom apartment it’s a great size for me and my dog.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Nice neighborhood. Quiet mostly, except the occasional sound of freedom from the fighter jets. Beautiful apartments. Stores all close by. Highly recommend.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Super nice staff, great spacious apartments, close to everything needed in the area. Maintenance guys are all super helpful and always come as soon as you need them

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Everybody at Latitudes is nice and super helpful. As a first time I’ve had lots of questions and they have been so patient when answering all of them. The maintenance workers have been amazing, they get to know the residents personally and are always there to help. Overall this is an amazing neighborhood to live!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I have lived here for about a month, I love the location and the grounds of the place. They are doing some updates with the pool and repacking the parking lot which is very nice. However I’ve had a bad issue of bugs here. I’m finding at least one big a day in my apartment if not more. I’ve had them come and spray but they are still here.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

I love where I live. We do have a few issues with the company not taking care of issues we have, but I do love our apartment, our view, our neighbors, and our community.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We have only been here a week but so far everyone we have met have been great. Still unpacking and finding our place. However, my son takes the dogs to the park everyday to play and has met a couple of the folks in the community. So far so good.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We've only been here a week. We have not even unpacked completely so i don't feel comfortable rating at this time. Some issues but folks seem nice.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Every one is so friendly they made it so easy ... and they was there every step of the way.. I am so glad that I chose this community and it also seem like a safe place

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Beautiful place to live everything is near by to get food stuff for your pets and things around you new home. Neighbors are friendly and so are the workers here

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Love the simplicity of the community and that it’s so peaceful. Always plenty of parking not only for residents but for guest alike. Great view from every apartment!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Since the new management stepped in everything has been good and has gone up hill! The front office is friendly and accommodating when something happens unexpectedly which is a major plus!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

It’s a beautiful community. It’s quiet. Everyone is very friendly on the front office and the maintenance. Love the gatherings they put on! Always prompt to respond to any maintenance issues:)

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Recently, my air conditioning went out. in the morning I reported it to the management and by the time I returned to the apartment that evening, they had taken apart the main unit for repair. in it's stead, the put a very nice window ac unit in the bedroom. it worked fine overnight and by the end of the second day, my AC was repaired and the apartment cool. I was very pleased with the interim and final solution.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Awesome experience so far! Great community, nice neighbors, and the staff is easy to work with. A couple things were wrong with the apartment when we moved in ie. toilet not flushing, door broken, etc but maintenance fixed the issues ASAP!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

The residence is quiet, quaint and safe. It is very close to everything we love to do in Virginia Beach without the congestion of the tourism at the ocean front. We love it here!

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Easy move in and great team at front office. I live in a very comfortably sized apartment for the city I live in for a good price. Located near plenty of places to shop and eat

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

The only thing I struggle with is walking my dog in the grass because the sidewalks dont connect which is muddy after the rain and that is where the dog bags are located.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

The staff is Amazing and sooo helpful! Everytime I need something the response has been within minutes. The apartments are clean and well kept.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

We are enjoying the community pool and closeness to the beach and bay. The maintenance team has been very good. Alison in office is right there when Inhave a question.

Reply from Latitudes Apartments

Ever since the new company took over this place has dramatically improved ! They are working on updating multiple areas around the property and it is looking great!