Laurel Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nice community but the past month alone we've been woken up to a tree right outside our door being chainsawed down as well as a bunch of people doing roof work for multiple days directly above our bedroom. It would be nice to get a warning when things like that occur so we know in advance to go-to bed early rather than lose sleep from the noise.
Very nice place. The office staff is great and it’s very conveniently located next to the highway. Amenities are nice and the apartments themselves are nice
Beautifully landscaped. Grateful to have on-site laundry (would rather have in unit washer/dryer hookups; but oh well). Wish the pool was open already!
I like that the neighbors are nice but keep to themselves and that the noise is relatively quiet. I do love close to the train tracks but can't control that. The maintenance team has alway been fast and attentive which is great!
Maintenance is fast and friendly. I would like the ac filter replaced more often though. Nice community, and it feels safe here for my family. I just wish they offered 3 bedroom units.
We sure have enjoyed our first year here. I am very impressed with the maintenance of the grounds and how inviting the complex is when entering. The rocks look great. Not a fan of the mulch around doors. No boundary to keep it from washing on sidewalk when it rains. The only other thing is gutters full and it's like a waterfall around our door and it washes mulch out and creates holes. Otherwise, staff and maintenance are very helpful and the amenities are great.
New to the area and is great so far! The team at the front office are really nice and seem to care. Have not had any issues and neighbors seem nice.
I love it here, it’s so quiet unlike where I lived before lol. I love that I have my own parking spot and I love the security that rides around all night to protect us. I also love that everyone is so welcoming and friendly. It’s wonderful living in a great community like this!
Landscape maintenance is great, dog park wonderful. Litter in parking areas could be better, as well as designated pedestrian paths throughout the community. The garden is wonderful, and the management staff is very helpful.
Nice place I have stayed in while. quiet, clean and very accessible. Very peaceful living. no noise, not disturbance, security always on site after hours. Very safe, and welcoming.