recently just moved in, so we love it. Quiet and beautiful. I would recommend these apartments to people with children. The property manger is very nice and helpful.

Very friendly and extremely helpful when applying for the apartment. I am looking forward to moving in and enjoying the community experience.

I love it here besides the water pressure in the toilet and shower.. Other than that, it’s wonderful! The size of the apartment, the convenience of where it is located, it is all great!

Love it! & love kassie. Great place. Great atmosphere. Kitchens wonderful. A few plugs we have don’t work, but besides that it’s wonderful. We love the shower!

If I could change one thing I would like for the perimeter to me more secure, there are several open areas that would allow easy access for anybody walking by

I have been living in laurel ridge for almost two years, and it is a great place to live. Everyone is very friendly and nice. They are also pet friendly.

I really like it here because most of the things in my apartment were new and the amenities are not very far away . We do not have disturbing neighbors and we don’t have to walk up stairs which is a plus for us.

Everyone in the office was very nice and helpful when I moved here. My apartment was clean and quiet. Looking forward to this new chapter here.

This place is Very peaceful and quiet . Lovely neighborhood, plan on being here for many more years . The Management here is very nice & professional!

I love my apartment here at laurel ridge. Very nice grounds keeping and friendly neighbors and office staff. Any issue I have never goes unnoticed and the office is very prompt with addressing any concerns I have.

We love living at Laurel Ridge! The community is beautiful and the staff is always so wonderful! I'm so glad this is where we chose to live.

Well worth the price! It’s hard finding a space to rent with the space that we have for the price. Noise is okay, but people can get rowdy in the parking lots every once in awhile.

The complex is quite and we'll kept, and maintenance responds in a timely manner. Only problem is not enough parking for 2 bedroom/townhouses.

Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth....

I love it here! They are flexible with us financially! Answer any questions that we bring to the table. I hope this journey gets better and better

I have really enjoyed living here! Everyone is quiet and respectful of people’s belongings and space. The neighbors I have met were very friendly.

I love my community! Relax, quietly and well care. The administration always taking care. Thanks for make us feel like home for two years .

I would say my experience has been pretty good. Maintenance is always fast to respond to problems. Any time I go to the front desk with a problem, it is dealt with quickly. The apartment themselves are pretty soundproof (or I have the quietest neighbors ever!) which is important for a light sleeper with insomnia. The neighborhood is pretty. The apartment complex is light on amenities, however. The gym is small, which is fine. I'd recommend adding things like: a coin machine in the laundry room - I don't carry $20 worth of quarters on me for laundry day. Another thing I'd love to see added is tenant benefits and activities, which can be done together. My sister's old apartment had classes/activities run by tenants (like a yoga class). The tenants got a discount on their rent and you got to meet other people in your community. That's my primary complaint - I don't really know my neighbors. I'm shy, so I don't tend to introduce myself outright to people, but can get to know them through shared activities. If not tenant-led activities, I do like when the complex runs the rare activity or event - like chili day, etc. Unfortunately, those aren't often and I've missed quite a few just because of schedule conflicts (if there were more, I'd have a better chance of going to them).

Good place, but some bugs... I like the quiet neighborhood and easy access to 153. Nice fire pit and quick response from maintenance. Close to shopping places.

This is a great place to live . I would refer my friends & anyone else about Laurel Ridge. The staff is always cordial & eager to help with any questions you may have. The maintenance crew with Allen & Allen are very good with any repairs that may arise. They are always on time & their quality of work is awesome. If someone asked me on a scale of 1 through 10, I would rate them a 11. Laurel Ridge is the best of any apartment that I have resided at & I look forward for signing up for another year.

I have loved staying in these apartments! I only took one star away because the building we are in is older and apparently the walls are very thin. We always can hear our upstairs neighbors walking around all the time! However, besides that and the fact that I don’t feel that security really does their job, it’s been wonderful. Mainly because I love the inside of my apartment and the location to the highway!

It's much more than i expected very friendly trustworthy always speaking and helping one another out if there's a need. My mind is blown with this place. I love it

love this community, it is a quiet environment that has made a good. place to call home! I love that they are pet friendly. I also very much appreciate that if there is ever any issue maintenance is very fast to get it taken care of!

So far everything is really good the apartments are beautiful the staff is nice and friendly, and they make me feel at home. I really love this place!!

We love the location of the apartment and the staff is very helpful when any issues come up. The only frustration I have is that when work needs to be done, they aren’t very accommodating with your work schedule.