Laurel Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Been at location for 10 months now & things are improving daily. That's not to imply things weren't good when we moved in but the current management continues to make improvements to property on a continual basis. Individual raised gardening beds, vastly improved car wash area (vacuum to be installed soon) & pet bathing station are some specific examples of the additions mentioned. However, only getting 4 of 5 stars due to insane amount of pests that find their way inside the apt. Spiders mostly...God, help me. Yes, pest control has been here. Yes, I'm treating issue myself, as well. No, none of it is working
Nice staff, convenient location, good prices. I haven’t really had any problems. The only suggestion would be more lights around the darker areas, sometimes it can be really dark when I walk my dog.
I love living in this community! It is quiet and the apartment staff is so nice and helpful. Great location and I can quickly get to either sides of chattanooga!
Not impressed with how our lease renewal went and the sudden price increases for going month to month is ridiculous. Information was all over the place
It's very nice to have a pool, a tennis court, workout room, and a community garden. There are also occasional community events that are very enjoyable. The one bedroom apartment is nice and open with a big closet. Maintenance and pest control respond very quickly. It's also a convenient central location with easy access to the mall, Hixson, the airport, downtown, and more. Unfortunately, it's a noisy location with lots of sirens, trains, and traffic through the night. There are some parking issues. If you have the washer/dryer in the unit there is very little storage space. And my rent has been raised every single time I've renewed my lease, even if it's for a longer term than the previous lease.
I love it here at Laurel Ridge Apts. Everyone is so nice. The staff in the office are so kind and pleasant.. If I ever need anything they are always there to help.. I just love my cozy little apartment!
Just moved in Saturday, although its semi quiet and nice... I find the abundance of wasp and stink bugs that are swarming my balcony a bit much... My dog absolutely loves the park and my kids seem to enjoy the place too
1 star
This review has to do not with the Apartments themselves, but the way the some residents drive around here. The stop signs and speed limit signs should just be taken down. You have to have your head a swivel when trying to walk the complex, because drivers do not really care if you are walking. I feel one day someone is probably going to get hit, already had some close calls. So maybe a note should be sent out to residents about the stops signs and speed limit. Just a concerned resident.
It’s been nice recently with the new management change. Maintenance comes when needed, although it can take some time because they are very busy but overall ok expeirence
Our laundry rm door just fell off. The hot and cold water shut off are put on backwards. We have this weird fan in our living room but u could easily put a nice light in the room to give some light. We also have no ac vents in living room only in bathroom. Outlets in bedroom ,bathroom and living room do not work.