Very helpful staff. Took care of my concerns as it had been a long time since I had lived in an apartment. Their maintenance workers are always working. Making the grounds very clean.

I've only been here a week but so far I'm loving it. The discounted pizza was great to offer friends and family after they helped me move. I'm looking forward to great things there.

I really enjoy living in Laurel Ridge apartment. The office staff has been great and maintenance staff respond so quick. The neighborhood is a pretty safe and quite place. I have great quite neighbors, I barely know when they home ! For there to be so many people with animals the ground and pool stay very clean. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, quite apartment community.

The experience with the leasing office was great. The signing of the lease was efficient. The property is well maintained and the location is perfect.

I love it here so far!!!! The staff is nice, I love the pool and enjoy relaxing in the sun. I also think it’s nice that they installed a grill and fire pit.

I enjoy the area. Quiet neighborhood. Great location. Very convenient and close to my main places of travel. There's room for improvement; however, I won't complain too much.

The staff here especially Krishna are amazing. I can not say enough about how I appreciate their help and kindness. My move here was unexpected and Krishna went above and beyond to make my transition as smooth as possible. Thank you for all that you do. :)

I have had a great experience at laurel ridge! It’s clean, friendly staff, and amazing maintenance people! I moved in with ease and I’ve barely had any issues since the move!

It’s nice and very clean. Very great neighbors also very close to restaurants and a couple of miles away from shopping. Friendly staff and great customer service

Quiet community, professional staff and over all really nice apartments.. We love that they are pet friendly! Couldn't be in a better location! Great place to live :)

Management goes above an beyond to make sure your apartment search was easy even provided help else where when her complex wasn’t available great staff

It is a nice place to live. Pretty quiet, can hear airplanes tho. Some traffic can be heard from 153. I've only been here a few weeks as of yet.

Well maintained community with great staff and courteous neighbors The pool and workout room are nice amenities which are nicer than most other places

I love living here it has been great everyone is so helpful . Very quite clean nice place to call home I’ve loved living here for the past year

I love every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year of living here. I have no complaints what so ever. A Very Homey and quiet place

So far my resident experience is great. It’s quiet & peaceful & if I need things done I’m happy to call maintenance. But I will have to say it is too expensive for what you are getting.

The office staff is a pleasure to work with. Always repair everything in a timely manner. I would recommend them to all 1st time renters and someone looking for a long stay.

Great staff and neighborhood! We needed a place in a week, and they were more than happy to help. It's also fairly close to everything you need.

Quiet complex and management is very easy to work with. The lawn is kept up and the flowers are always looking good. I have not had any issues.

I recently moved in i love my townhome. It has new upgrades and appliances. It is close ton everything due to the proximity to the interstate. And the amenities are great

Feeling just like home! Great location near highway, store and access to main street. Quietly, clean and charm community. Spacious apartments and fair prices.

Loving it so far! A few problems that were fixed right away! The people in the leasing office are wonderful. Answeres all questions! Hadn't had any major problems

Its a very nice community, very clean, and safe. The apartment well maintained. Courteous manager. Emplyees always willing to help, maintenance staff very nice and helpful

I’ve enjoyed living here so far. Staffing is great and always willing to help. It’s a good area and it’s around a lot of place and close to everything you need.

We have lived here for 2 years and are very happy! The place is always being cleaned and kept up well and I always feel safe. We love the dog park the most!