Laurel Ridge has been my home for nearly 6 years now and I have never felt more at home. The office staff and maintenance staff are diligent and courteous and really want to help. I am so happy with my townhome!

Management and maintenance crew are awesome , they stay on top of everything. Totally a great experience! They have a pool and gym free to use also a dark park and car wash station all the commodities are there.

The area is quiet and the workers are pleasant and helpful! I love living at Laurel ridge and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable yet wonderful area to live in!

We like living here, Community Garden raised beds are rotting away but we like having them. Thanks for access to water there although the hose

Quiet neighborhood leasing staff is nice very easy to talk to hardly ever had a problem maintenance always on time to fix whatever I need fixed

Serene environment and lot of storage space. Adequate parking for renters and their guest. Love everything about Laurel Ridge from nice team and all the they do

Over all staff have been helpful and kind! Neighbors tend to leave you be. Quiet community most of the time. You have the occasional dog barking and loud car, but where won’t you have that? Great high speed service.

Love the community. Great people and great amenities. The pool and fitness center are state of the art and the tennis courts are in great condition.

so far so good, I just moved well currently moving in and the apartment looks clean and in good shape. The neighborhood is quite at night and I like that.

I have not been here long but am loving it so far. The staff is very helpful and polite. Everything is clean and updated. I am excited to explore our community further in the days to come.

I love it! Great community, well located and peaceful. The management team care for this community and this is a plus. Feeling blessed of stay here one more year.

the staff were great and accommodated our needs. Our neighbors were at times noisy. The apartment itself is great and has everything you need.

The staff is very helpful and quick to respond to any issues or concerns. I highly recommend living at Laurel Ridge abs suggest it to anyone asking for recommendations.

Since living here, I have not had any complaints. My service requests are done quickly. The neighbors are filled with laughs and happiness!!

Very helpful staff. Took care of my concerns as it had been a long time since I had lived in an apartment. Their maintenance workers are always working. Making the grounds very clean.

I've only been here a week but so far I'm loving it. The discounted pizza was great to offer friends and family after they helped me move. I'm looking forward to great things there.

I really enjoy living in Laurel Ridge apartment. The office staff has been great and maintenance staff respond so quick. The neighborhood is a pretty safe and quite place. I have great quite neighbors, I barely know when they home ! For there to be so many people with animals the ground and pool stay very clean. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, quite apartment community.

The experience with the leasing office was great. The signing of the lease was efficient. The property is well maintained and the location is perfect.

I love it here so far!!!! The staff is nice, I love the pool and enjoy relaxing in the sun. I also think it’s nice that they installed a grill and fire pit.

I enjoy the area. Quiet neighborhood. Great location. Very convenient and close to my main places of travel. There's room for improvement; however, I won't complain too much.

The staff here especially Krishna are amazing. I can not say enough about how I appreciate their help and kindness. My move here was unexpected and Krishna went above and beyond to make my transition as smooth as possible. Thank you for all that you do. :)

I have had a great experience at laurel ridge! It’s clean, friendly staff, and amazing maintenance people! I moved in with ease and I’ve barely had any issues since the move!

It’s nice and very clean. Very great neighbors also very close to restaurants and a couple of miles away from shopping. Friendly staff and great customer service

Quiet community, professional staff and over all really nice apartments.. We love that they are pet friendly! Couldn't be in a better location! Great place to live :)

Management goes above an beyond to make sure your apartment search was easy even provided help else where when her complex wasn’t available great staff