The location is 10-15 minutes away from downtown and the mall. The office staff is super nice as well. The townhomes are cute and have lots of storage. The windows,glass door and drawers are outdated and could be replaced.

My experience thus far has been great! From the application process to being fully moved in, everybody has been more than willing to help and has been efficient with any issues we may have had.

Clean, friendly staff, updated apartment with new floors, carpet and countertops. New appliances as well. Nice neighborhood. Neighbors seem friendly as well. Pets welcomed!

I love it here!!! I love it here at Laurel Ridge!!! I love the gym!!! I love it !.!! I love it here!!.! I love the pool!!! I love it here!!.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Has it’s perks and it’s a nice place to live. It’s was really good place to meet friends and other people my age and it’s so much fun to talk with them.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Laurel Ridge is hard to beat! The value is great- affordable, clean, comfortable, and safe. The staff is so kind and helpful, and maintenance requests are always handled in a timely mannner. I’ve loved being here!

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Really love this apartment! So dog friendly! The office is so nice and extremely helpful. Parking is an issue, but it has gotten better. I would recommend assigned parking spots. Overall, I really love this place.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Wonderful community It has been such a pleqsureliving here. Thegrounds are really clean.The people are pleasant.The stafd is very professional amd have positive attitudes.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Very good community apartments are very nice and updated very close to everything hamilton place are or hixson area. Maintenance comes out quickly to resolve and issues .

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I like my apartment. It's really cozy, but there's alot of little things wrong I had to get fixed. Even now my cabinet won't close. But overall I do love the feel of the complex. Is clean and well kept.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

We love living at Laurel Ridge. It’s in a good area and the people around are so friendly. Our dog loves it here too because he can run around at the dog park and play with his friends.

I like the great office staff they are very friendly. I also admire the ground keeping staff and maintenance crew. I like how they all know my name and treat me with care and respect.

Staff was very helpful in getting lease setup. Responded quickly to minor issues in apartment. Fitness room not busy in early morning. Happy with complex so far.

Very pleased. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Quiet, clean, very well kept and so close to everything with the convenient location. Love it here.

Love it! Quiet, great location and value for the price. Congrats to the staff for a great service and customer orientated. My only concern is the maintenance of the apartment buildings- stairs, balconies, walls, ailes, sidewalks, sewers need to be cleaned. But overalls is a great community!

I'm a new resident but am enjoying it so far. Community is quiet and grounds are maintained well. Staff has been very helpful and friendly. Convenient location.

It’s good so far. A few request that I have put in haven’t been completed yet though. So I would like for someone to come fix some of my request.

Nice, clean community with friendly residents. Very pet friendly. Management made moving in as painless as possible. Various facilities available and convenient.

I love living here! Everything about it. From the dog park to the renovations of the apartments. It is so peaceful and my dog Roxie loves it too.

Great place to stay staff is great also maintenance fixes whatever need fixing without delay has a dog park which is great lived here for 4 years still love it here.

Great community! I love the updated features in our townhome, and I greatly appreciate how fast maintenance requests are fulfilled! Great place to live!

Just reneqed my lease and couldn't be happier. The past year has been great: The office staff is amazingly friendly and helpful, the maintenance staff always come over in a hurry if I need something, the neighborhood is very peaceful and the dog park is my favorite place. A great place to call home!

I've been a resident for just a month. I have had some problems with my new apartment. However the helpful staff has been quick and efficient in getting everything fixed. The Community is very quite and peaceful, I love it.

Just moved in a week ago! So far we have loved it! My favorite room of the apartment is the kitchen! It’s beautiful! I am anxious to see how this year goes with my new job and new home! Managers here are wonderful! Maintenance men were on top of every job I scheduled upon move in! Thanks Laurel Ridge!

Good Experience thus far. No complaints on my end. Some people with pets don't clean up after there dog like there supposed to be but you can't hold that against the complex! Mataince is great and friendly.