Laurel Ridge Apartments

Quiet and Peaceful community/environment. Not far from shopping center, restaurants, entertainment, etc.. Very friendly and helpful staff...
I really love it out here. It’s nice and quiet. It’s really kept up. My apartment is very neat and clean. I am glad my friend recommended it to me. I’m trying to get my mom from back home to also move here. If she decides to then she will definitely be getting one of these apartments.
Over all a pretty good apartment to live in. Easily close to the city and restaurants are close by. Maintaince is good about fixing issues right off the bat.
This has been a great apartment for us in a great location. Easy access to either interstate. The only problem has been bugs, but the management has been helping us.
I absolutely love it here!!! The staff is super friendly..the maintenance staff are amazing! It’s quiet and well kept..I’m glad I made the choice for me and my family to live here
Love it here so far. Maintenance is quick, efficient, and friendly. They take care of the property very well and rent is reasonable. Already planning on renewing our lease when the time comes.
So far so good. Kassie made this experience moving a wonderful experience. My apartment is beautiful. I will recommend this location to people I know.
I love it here I was nervous that I might have a bad experience with it being my first apartment and all but it’s been great. However, the bugs and spiders outside are is my one complaint.
Such a pretty and safe neighborhood with friendly staff! I love how green it is and the amenities are great. Sometimes it can get loud from the cars and such but thats something that can't be controlled.
I am pleased with the apartments. The outside of the apartments are well kept and any time I call the office my questions are answered immediately. I am very happy with my choice to move here.