Laurel Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nice area. Convenient to work and any places I usually shop at. Neighbors I have met are nice. Office staff are friendly and helpful. My cats enjoy the scenery.
I have had wonderful experience the apartments. Security is in constant mobile which makes me feel safe. There are many fur babies for my fur baby to make friends along our walks. He loves it here too
Love the area. clean grounds and friendly staff and neighbors. I will be telling my friends and family who are looking for a new residence about Laurel Ridge.
Really nice and friendly staff, very calm place to live, my husband and I love this area. We often take walks and all we can say this is one of the best places to live in Chattanooga, plus very affordable.
Very friendly staff! Very clean area! Very nice neighbors. Our apartment has had some flaws, but they have been so nice to come by and fix anything we need!
Awesome place to live. Love the staff and neighbors. It was very easy to get everything together. Instructions were clear. The neighbor is quiet and very clean.
So many problems with our apt!! Handles break off, floor comes up!! Linoleum is very horrible for apartments!! Hot and water are backwards!! Light switches and fans for bathroom are backwards!!
My favorite thing about this complex is the staff. They are all very nice, welcoming, and super helpful! Location is great as well, easy to get to every part of town
Having lived here for over 3 years now, it is obvious I love Laurel Ridge! Our staff and maintenance team are the greatest around. I love everything about my townhouse, the amenities, and the people. The dog park is great for play time with my little guy when he wants to run wild for a bit. I feel completely safe walking around by myself at night knowing that we have security on site should anything happen. And when Covid isn't hindering it, we usually have little community events that are so much fun. Everything is wonderful!
The neighborhood is nice and quiet for the most part. There's a couple things that could be better but it's still a great place to live, me and my roommate enjoy living here.