I am happy with my apt. not happy about how it started because it took a while for things to get done. However it is a beautiful place, my neighbors are not loud and the people in the office are nice!

Staff is super nice and quick to help with any apartment issues I may have. They are always willing to work with you with payments and the maintenance staff are great!

The ground man do a great job of picking up the trading and letting the ground clean. Enjoy the office staff as well. Always seem to be on top of things.

Just moved in about a month ago and am totally in love with this community! The amenities are spectacular and so is my apartment. Super dog friendly, which is my favorite part.

Like the layout of the town homes and quick to come repair any problems I have, the community is very friendly and love going to the dog park with the pups

The landscaping looks fantastic, as always!! Staff doesn't always return my phone calls even when I leave a message, so I usually have to call twice.

Love living here! So grateful for a maintenance staff that works so quickly and efficiently to fix any problem that arises. I love living in such a beautiful place!

I think the upkeep of the facilities are amazing I just wished pest-control would be better I still have ant hills in my yard. Ants coming in my apartment.

I love living in Laurel Ridge ---The Staff has been so nice and helpful when I need them --the grounds are always kept nice and clean ..the people in the community are always nice and friendly..

Neighbors are quiet, the pool is awesome. This is a great place to live. The location is very close to work and its right off the interstate so im close to everything

Great way to get the apartment community involved. Laurel Ridge is great at this. Proud to call it home. I would refer friends and or family to live here

Never had a problem living here. It's quiet and it is always well maintained. I would recommend this property to anyone. The staff is really attentive.

The landscaping is beautiful. It is a quiet and friendly community. The application process was easy. The staff are very friendly. Looks like a nice place to live!

We just moved in and every corner there is something great and new! We looked at several other apartments but this one was definitely the best choice!

Very well kept community. Quiet but with active, friendly neighbors. Very pet friendly! Maintenance requests are responded to quickly and efficiently.

Clean, quiet, and bug-free. Maintenance is prompt when requested. It is a little hard to get in touch with the office but they contact back quickly when you leave a voicemail.

Things have been great. Love the employes in the office and the community that is offered here is incredibly nice. I have no complaints about this place at all.

Would be convenient to have more pet waste stations around at every building. And maybe assigned parking spots? Sometimes I have to park away from my building, which can be inconvenient

The apartment is lavish, and incredibly close to work and malls. I've been here for about two months and have zero complaints. I especially like the gym!

I am glad that I am a program part of this commun. My son lived here some years back and I love the area and his apartment. I plan to be here for awhile.

Laurel ridge is quiet,nice, and low price rent nice area the people who work in lease office are nice anything you need they make it happen also the maintenance guys are good at fixing what needs to be fixed

Quiet, safe, clean, nice neighbors- great place to live! The office staff and maintenance crew do an awesome job staying on top of things and making sure that everything is taken care of, and are super friendly people!

I have lived at Laurel ridge for 2years and I enjoy living here. It's affordable and nice. I feel safe and anytime I have a problem maintence gets it fixed quickly

This is awesome. I had no idea living in a community could give you benefits. I'll be sure to tell my friends and family in case anyone is interested in moving.

Fast reply and resolution with any problems. Courteous and knowledge maintenance staff. Quiet clean community to live in. Love the extras here! Thank you