Laurel Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Madison
about 19 hours ago
Need new washers & dryers in community laundromat. I’ve had a few experiences with the dryers not producing heat so my clothes aren’t dry when I come back to pick them up and then I have to use more money. I’ve had a few experiences when the washers didn’t finish the cycle and I’d come back, my clothes would be soaked and the tide pods barely burst so I have to change all my soaked clothes to a different washer, add more tide pods, and more money.
Terry
Yea ya are still interested but I’m still gonna be doing good work today and tomorrow I love ya too lol love you guys so much fun how’s your day going good to work how’s work today and hope so glad you’re safe baby I’m glad you’re safe and beautiful
Shannon
Just not the same since I moved in. Between the speeding cars in between speed bumps, not stopping at stop sign and the residents not picking up their dogs poop it just makes it hard. I get tired of cleaning my shoes because others cannot be responsible dog owners. Plus it makes it hard to my own dogs and keep them safe because people have no regards for others that live here. I feel like a broken record with these issues and it seems to only get worse. People need to start respecting the community they live in. Other than those things I really like the apartment I live in.
Susan
I love it here. Everyone is so nice and everyone who works in the front office are awesome people! I can't wait to renew my lease! This is my home!!!❤
Kinsley
I like the community and the people here! I live right across from the dog park which is very convenient for my two puppies! This place really does feel like home. :)
Deanna
I love the trees here in the fall. There are so many mature trees with beautiful colors. The new covered car wash with the vacuum is really nice too!
Jessica
about 2 months ago
A nice quiet community that has started some great improvements. Still has a ways to go but looking forward to the changes and growth. The community events are nice, however, not always at the most convenient time for residents. You get use to hearing the train pass after a while, actually becomes a bit soothing.
Daniel
2 months ago
Quiet & safe community, wish there was 3 bedroom layouts. Rent isnt worth more than 1k though so I won't be renewing if increased again. Overall it's been nice and maintenance definitely is the best at fixing things quickly and effectively
James O.
2 months ago
I really think it’s beautiful here at Laurel Ridge. I don’t know the new management that well yet. But I do miss the previous manager and her crew. Always on top of things. As time is move forward I feel like this management team is doing the same. I really like living here! I am close to everything that I need and the property is well-maintained! I look forward to staying here another year! It looks like we have a new maintenance crew and things are finally starting to fall in place. I look forward to getting to know the management a little better. I have lost five family members to Covid and natural death in the last two years and it’s been a hard roll. Outside of that I’m comfortable here and very pleased. Thank you
Stephanie
2 months ago
I love that we having security on site. The landscaping is well kept. A car wash was added. Two thumbs up to the staff for keeping things well kept. For their quick reaction to keep things in order and running smooth and for always thinking of ways to make us feel comfortable. There are two things that i have a problem with that happens when staying in apartments. People moving in bringing roaches and people parking in handicap spots with no handicap plate nor hanger. As far as the roaches issue, the staff quick to get pest control on it, and I'm sure when I decide to mention the parking issue. That would not be an issue anymore. Other than that I give Laurel Ridges a B+.