Laurel Ridge Apartments

We have met some great neighbors and have had a very responsive maintenance team. We also enjoy the very convenient location and nice amenities such as the pool.
Staff are really friendly. My dogs are always welcome to see the staff. The apartments are nice. The property clean up could be better and parking sucks. But overall a good place to live.
I love living in this community. It’s very quiet and clean. Commuting to work and from is very easy for me now. I have been here less then a month
The community is very friendly and convenient. The staff take extra care for the residents. But make sure rules are enforced. They have mobile apps to pay rent and get service when needed.
I loved the place it was everything we wanted only down side was there was no fire alarm when we moved in and a couple other things that needed attention but we contacted them and they came out the same day!
It’s been a very pleasant experience throughout the entire process. Krishna is very helpful and was very patient with me and my wife with the many steps and visits we took. I’m glad to be living here.
Could use more sound proofing. Can hear the neighbors water heater kick in anytime they use water. Very odd that the living room has no built in light or fan.
Great staff genuine people really helpful helps out when your late in your rent also when you put in a maintenance order show up efficiently
Overall I have minimal complaints about this community. The staff is very nice and helpful and do a great job of keeping it up and running!!
Overall good, it can get very noisy since we are so close to the street and sometimes we have to deal with a strong cigarette smell because of our neighbors' smoking but that's not management's fault.