It take no time at all to get something fixed when putting in a service call. All the staff that I encounter are always super nice. We enjoy the dog park too.

Nice apartment. I have a townhome with nice appliances, good storage, plenty of space. Prompt maintenance. Pretty landscaping. Good neighbors.

The staff was very friendly. Work orders were completed in a timely manner. The apartment was clean and very updated . I am enjoying my experience here thus far.

Great, but the leasing process was complicated and there was a lot of roaches when I first moved in. I love the pool and ladies in the office.

It’s quiet, not a lot of disturbances. We could use some dog waste stations. And I get people knocking on my door to sell me things or donate money to something - which can be annoying. But overall it’s a great place to live and I enjoy it here.

I have lived here several years and have enjoyed my time here at Laurel Ridge Apartments! I have had no major issues or concerns with noise, or crime, or any other kind of concern. I would recommend this complex to others.

Great location Chattanooga State Community College discount, neighborhood is quiet, beautiful sunrises over the oil refinery and beaver lagoon across Bonny Oaks!

Having only moved in a few days ago I think it's a great place to live so far. Very dog friendly. The dog park is decent but it is all sand, they do have a hose to wash your dog off after they play though.

This place is amazing. Everyday my kids walk into the door and tell me mommy we love this place. When we first moved in our neighbors were so sweet and they introduce themselves and let me know if I need anything just ask. I love this place

Great place to live. Great atmosphere, Pleasant staff. Located in a convenient location. Close to a lot of stores and restaurants. I would recommend this as a place to call home.

It’s a great place to live at. And I can’t wait to stay here for the length of my lease with wonderful people and staff who always help us out

My place is super nice and the pool is killer. The people in the leasing office are helpful and easy to communicate with. I'm looking forward to living here.

My family loves living here! The people are so kind and the apartments are beautiful. My dog even loves it (mostly because of the dog park)!

My apt is infested with roaches. Need plumbing work. Also need new flooring and a stove. Other than that the grounds are beautiful and I like the dog park

Great community. Leasing staff are always friendly and willing to help. Maintenance staff is only a phone call away and handle any projects promptly and professionally.

love it. I have great neighbors! Most everyone who lives here are hard working families, singles, and college students and a few retirees. It is a great mix of folks. The management is great and the maintenance crew is quick to respond to emergencies. The grounds are animal friendly and the pool and pool area is kept very clean! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great apartment community. (مترجم بواسطة Google) لقد عشت هنا للذهاب في 3 سنوات. أحبه. لدي الجيران عظيم! معظم كل من يعيش هنا والعائلات، الفردي، وطلاب الجامعات وعدد قليل من المتقاعدين يعملون بجد. بل هو مزيج كبير من الناس. إدارة كبيرة وطاقم صيانة سريعة للاستجابة لحالات الطوارئ. الأسباب الحيوانية ودية ويتم الاحتفاظ منطقة تجمع وتجمع نظيفة جدا! وأود أن أوصي به لأي شخص يبحث عن مجتمع شقة كبيرة.

Great community! Friendly and caring staff. Beautiful landscaping. Clean and functional shared amenities. Prompt and efficient maintenance staff. Dog friendly with a decent size dog park.

My Experience Here Has been Great! I love the community. I love taking my dog Bo to the Dog park and let him play. My neighbors are friendly.

Great place to live staff and maintenance people are nice the dog park is a nice add on quiet place not a place with a lot of noise or drama

It has been Wonderful! Everyone has been so nice and helpful. I am so glad I chose to live in this apartment complex. I absolutely love it here.

9 months and I still love it here! Maintenance and Office staff are so nice, any issue is always addressed immediately. Can't wait to renew!!!

Laurel Ridge is a nice, quiet community, maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner, parking hasn’t been much of an issue. happy with the decision to stay here!

I love living here so far! Maintence was quick to fix my hot water problem, and the ladies in the office are all so nice! The goodie bag I received for moving here was a nice bonus.

This place is very nice, and jt is close to the city. I really enjoy the patio. It is very large and has the possibly to have many potted plants. The pool looks appealing, but it is cold now and it's not open. All I wish is that there was a basketball hoop here.

Good location to Chattanooga. Friendly staff and maintenance, quick to respond to any problems. No noise, convenient parking. Nice hardwood floors and carpeting in bedroom.