Laurel is a quiet, friendly complex. Everyone says hi and I've never had an experience with loud noise or neighbors. Pets are well behaved and cleaned up after.

So far so good! Friendly staff and The neighbors are pleasant. The property is clean and well-maintained. Common areas are well-kept. And it’s a pet friendly complex.

Quiet area, which is nice. Locations is close to lots of places. I haven’t had any problems and I’ve been here about 2 years. More street lights and dog stations. Most of the areas my dog wants to walk in the evening are dark. More dog stations would also be a huge help.

I just moved in 2-3 days ago and I am already in love with my new home. I cannot wait until I move my furnjture in this coming week and get every thing sst up.

The community is always clean and quiet. The staff are friendly, professional, and accommodating. I would recommend Laurel Ridge Apartments.

We love how helpful the apartment staff and management and staff are. We also love how much parking there is. I was worried at first that parking would be an issue but we haven’t had any issues.

My experience here as been great! I haven’t had any problems so that’s good. The only reason why it’s not a 5 star is because I’ve had little bugs from time to time.

By this being my first apartment I have experience a lot of great things. The staff is so friendly and nice haven’t had a problem with no one yet. I am in love with this place so far. My apartment is very nice.

Great staff and maintenance ,quiet place, and neighborhood the dog park is a nice addition no better place to live rent is reasonable and apartments look nice

It is pleasant to live here and there community give back is awesome.the staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance fulfill any work orders requested. Quiet atmosphere as well

The environment, the vibe, the staff... you can’t really say anything bad about here. The rent is a bit expensive than other places but you it is safe!

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Love it! Great location- near 153 and 75. Comfy apartments, quiet and charm- just what i looking for a living. The staff is always there to help.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Staff is beyond helpful and sweet and will go above and beyond for residents. Always friendly and welcoming when coming to the office. Maintenance staff is also very kind.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Clean quiet and well lit. Always cleaning and/or painting and mowing. Lots of parking. Nice staff in the office and the maintenance men. Great place

The location is 10-15 minutes away from downtown and the mall. The office staff is super nice as well. The townhomes are cute and have lots of storage. The windows,glass door and drawers are outdated and could be replaced.

My experience thus far has been great! From the application process to being fully moved in, everybody has been more than willing to help and has been efficient with any issues we may have had.

Clean, friendly staff, updated apartment with new floors, carpet and countertops. New appliances as well. Nice neighborhood. Neighbors seem friendly as well. Pets welcomed!

I love it here!!! I love it here at Laurel Ridge!!! I love the gym!!! I love it !.!! I love it here!!.! I love the pool!!! I love it here!!.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Has it’s perks and it’s a nice place to live. It’s was really good place to meet friends and other people my age and it’s so much fun to talk with them.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Laurel Ridge is hard to beat! The value is great- affordable, clean, comfortable, and safe. The staff is so kind and helpful, and maintenance requests are always handled in a timely mannner. I’ve loved being here!

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Really love this apartment! So dog friendly! The office is so nice and extremely helpful. Parking is an issue, but it has gotten better. I would recommend assigned parking spots. Overall, I really love this place.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Wonderful community It has been such a pleqsureliving here. Thegrounds are really clean.The people are pleasant.The stafd is very professional amd have positive attitudes.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Very good community apartments are very nice and updated very close to everything hamilton place are or hixson area. Maintenance comes out quickly to resolve and issues .

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I like my apartment. It's really cozy, but there's alot of little things wrong I had to get fixed. Even now my cabinet won't close. But overall I do love the feel of the complex. Is clean and well kept.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

We love living at Laurel Ridge. It’s in a good area and the people around are so friendly. Our dog loves it here too because he can run around at the dog park and play with his friends.