It seems pretty good so far, though the laundry machine ate my quarters once. The apartment itself is quite nice- nothing needed to be fixed when I moved in.

Only been here for a week, but so far so good. Staff is friendly and fast. Grounds are beautiful. Pet neighbors could be better about waste pickup, and I'm speaking as one, so I know it isn't a favorite pass time, but definitely a necessary one.

The complex as a whole is aesthetically pleasing. The 2 bdr/1.5 ba is laid.out perfectly. And I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of usable storage. Love it here.

We enjoy living here. It's a nice quiet community with lots of benefits. The townhouses are amazingly well designed. There's more storage than I've ever had anywhere else!

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I love my new apartment. It is so quiet and the ladies at the office are amazing. They made me feel so welcomed, and I love my welcome gift as well.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

All of the office staff was so helpful in assuring me I chose the perfect place for my new home. Laurel Ridge is nice and quite while being literally 10 minutes or less to all your destinations. The remodeled apartments are very cozy and I am so grateful I chose this apartment!

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I love living at Laurel Ridge! We are in a townhouse, and the layout is perfect with plenty of space and lots of storage. The only compliants I have are how quickly the dumpsters get full, how people with large dogs don’t pick up after them, and how difficult it is to find a close parking spot when my husband and I share a car. Overall, it’s a great place. In particular, I love the dog park and all the storage in the townhouse!

So far, my wife and I (and our puppy!) are loving our new apartment! Our neighbors seem nice, and we haven't had any problems with our new home yet. I do wish there was a fenced-in area behind the town houses, since it would be nice to just let our puppy out the back door to play, but we're close to the dog park so it's easy to just walk over there with her.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Great place been here a few months and my family loves it. Great location, within miles to Hamilton place, north gate and downtown. Overall satisfied.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I love Laurel Ridge Apartments. The atmosphere is welcoming, and the other residents are friendly. I also like the fact that they keep everything maintained.

Laurel Ridge has been absolutely amazing so far!! It was an easy application process and once we moved into our apartment they were quick to fix anything we needed fixed!

The staff is very helpful and the apartments are updated and very nice. They care about their residents safety. They have some really good amenities such as a pool and fitness center.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

The ladies in the office are absolutely amazing to talk to they do their best to get you in fast and easy! The apartments are great and have the best appliances.

Great place to live so far...moved in last week and it has been very quiet and everyone has been very friendly too. The girls in the office were extremely helpful

Moving in to Laurel Ridge has been a great experience. The staff is kind and helpful, the apartments are well kept, and the maintenance staff responds quickly to any issues. It’s been great so far.

I have enjoyed living here.. The management team is great.. The apartments are well kept and they cater to the needs of the tenants...This is a great place to live ..

I have lived here for approximately three years now. Everyone in the office has always been helpful with any issues that occur. Maintenance always comes within a day and they are nice as well.

Everything was great! The service, pricing, and overall experience up to move in was all just right. Only issue was the dog pooped I stepped in on move in day :(

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I'm going into my 1st week at Laurel Ridge and it's been great so far. Love the new amentaties and how peaceful it is here. This is my second lease and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Crystal is the sweetest agent in the office! She was incredibly helpful when I was 6+ hours away trying to set up a time for my mom to come and look at the apartments as I was unable to being so far away and moving soon. Our experience has been very good so far and I am excited to call Laurel Ridge home.

I have not lived here long, but the application process was very easy and less expensive than other locations. The staff were friendly and gave me a welcome bag of goodies which I loved. The community seems quiet so far. The quality inside for the price is what I love most. Everything is kept up to date (appliances, etc).

Love it. The facilities are nice and the staff are so nice. If I have a question they are quick to answer my question. My little dogs love it here too.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

It’s very quietly and feel safe at anytime of the day. Also we have some cool neighbors, and very respectable. The front desk people are very quick to respond back

It’s a nice apartment at a fair price. The location is very convenient to just about everywhere. The staff has been very helpful when dealing with any maintenance issues.

The apartments are beautiful! My favorite parts are the floors and bedroom size. Its a nice quiet, safe and calm location. couldn't be happier.