Laurel Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

1 star
Lots of noise above me and around me. Not an enjoyable experience at all. I did not realize the amount of noise upon inspection, if I had realized it..I would have made a different decision.
Amazing...... Love being able to fall asleep at night with no noise and sleep soundly. Also easy to say hello to my neighbors. Everyone seems very friendly and willing to say hello. Makes me feel very welcomed and appreciated.
I am new to the community but so far I’m enjoying it. I love my apartment. I like that security patrols throughout the night. I have met many friendly people. The staff are pleasant and very welcoming.
Each year when renewals are coming up my roommate and I discuss if we are staying or want to move elsewhere and every time we both choose to stay due to the experience we have here at Laurel Ridge. The staff and maintenance team are a pleasure to deal with, the grounds are always so nicely managed, the dog park is perfect, and my townhouse has everything we need. The location of the complex is perfect since it is just minutes to either downtown, Hixson or Gunbarrel. Perfect, perfect, perfect. We will definitely be renewing again when the time comes.
The staff at the apartments are always nice and helpful. My maintenance issues are consistently cleared up quickly. My only complaint there would be the constant trash around the dumpsters and parking lots. It seems that they can't keep up with the litter (and the mess left behind by the dump trucks - is there a way to complain about the mess they leave behind? I've watched them dump trash all over the place while using the auto-arm and then just leave it behind). I'd previously gushed about how quiet the apartments are, but upon getting new neighbors have learned I just previously had quiet neighbors. Walls are as thin as any apartments, so just be aware with a white noise machine for sleep.
Apartment is great for its price. The neighborhood is super quiet and safe. Maintenance for the most part is always there to help. probably only complaint would be trash bin is always full and the cats that hang there at night or so dang loud.
I been here two weeks an I love it still unpacking my kids starting to get with it they like it out here we can’t wait to explore .. hopefully we get to try out the tennis court..
I love living here so far! It’s definitely the best apartment I’ve seen in Chattanooga. The area and community also makes it more enjoyable here.
The unit I’m in has been exactly what I needed. I have enjoyed staying here and the maintenance staff has responded to any request I’ve made on the same day.
Great area, very nice apartments, friendly neighbors! Quiet, peaceful, great place to live. Would recommend to friends. Love that everything is close by in this area