Best apartment complex in the Chattanooga area! My wife and I looked all over Chattanooga for a luxurious yet reasonable priced apartment complex and we found it at Laurel Ridge!

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Great quiet, beautiful and friendly community to live in. The staff is helpful and caring to the residents. Beautiful landscape work and always clean facilities.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Friendly community, everyone at the office is great with their service. Quiet neighborhood, always lots of parking available. Service calls are always prompt, and issue is always resolved quickly. Enjoy living here

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Love it. This place is awesome. The community is so quiet and relaxing. Everyone is friendly. Pet friendly. Great place to live. #Student#Great#LaurelRidge

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

So far it has been a great experience I've enjoyed every minute of it. The apartment is cozy. There's no noise and I love the sound of planes in the morning

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

I have no problems. I find talking to the staff, easy and they try to help how ever they can. Nice area, good people in staff. I honestly can't find anything to complain about of the services at the apartments

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

This is by far the best apartment complex I have lived in. I love it here, such a relaxing and safe community. Rent price is fair and updated apartments are fantastic.

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Great Community besides parking but i see they are working on that :) ... I had to park two buildings away a few times and at night that is scary

Reply from Laurel Ridge Apartments

Moving in process was simple and easy, rent isn't too overpriced. Maintence and questions get fuffilled really quick. The neighborhood is quiet and close to a lot of shopping.

I've only been here for a little while, but so far it's been great! Love the apartment and the community has been nice, no complaints whatsoever!

Laurel Ridge apartment is a nice place to be. We move in quite recently and I just love the apartment. The gym and the swimming pool are my favorite.

Recently started living at Laurel Ridge and I love it so far! The apartment interiors are brand new, modern, and The inside is clean. The staff is also great!

It looks nice I haven't been able to look inside my future apartment or any or 1 bedroom apartments yet so hopefully I can do that soon but the out side look nice

I love living here, great staff, great location, I am finally glad I found somewhere to call home! The renovated apartments are lovely! Great space and design- very modern.

wonderful job. everyone had been so nice and the townhouse is beautiful. the landscaping is nice, the neighbors are not loud, the dog park is fantastic. it's everything I could want.

Love the townhome so far. Very spacious, very updated. Overall it is an upgrade from where we moved from. Only con is the half bathroom is tiny but it's a half bathroom so it's expected.

Laurel Ridge has treated me and my family amazing! The community is nice and quiet and the staff is exceptionally hospitable. I would recommend this place to anyone!

This is a quiet and pleasant community. I currently work on third shift and have to sleep during the day, the walls and floors are thick enough so that I do not hear my neighbors at all and I am able to sleep peacefully during the day. I have lived here for 2 years and really enjoy it here!

Fantastic great ppl the employees are nice and great neighborhood maintenance fixes everything needed fix without delay I would recommend these apartments to family and friends

I haven't moved in yet. But I'm super excited to move in! Coral has been so helpful with the whole application process and answered all of our questions!

Everything is going great. Pleasant, friendly and helpful staff. The community is quiet and peaceful. Coming home after a long day at work feels awesome. I will highly recommend this community.

My experience thus far has been quite pleasant. Aside from a brief initial period of miscommunication, our entire process of getting all our paperwork in and approved was handled seamlessly!

Great setting and friendly staff. Very quick with getting service requests completed. Exciting community activities for the residents going on

I am happy with my apt. not happy about how it started because it took a while for things to get done. However it is a beautiful place, my neighbors are not loud and the people in the office are nice!

Staff is super nice and quick to help with any apartment issues I may have. They are always willing to work with you with payments and the maintenance staff are great!