Lauren Ridge

4.4

4.4

Stefani
It's been ok... have had some misunderstandings about money but it's gotten worked out. I wish there was a way to not hear our neighbors upstairs sounds like they're going to come through the ceiling any moment. Would like to see more lighting around the complex especially the pond and dog park. Be nice to have 2 dog parks with this being such a dog friendly complex. Maybe assigned parking Some type of community page for the residents to look for resources especially for people new to the area.

Verified Resident
Lauren Ridge is very clean. The staff are friendly and go above and beyond. The maintenance people are nice, clean and quick. The pool is a bonus with plenty of chairs. We used the grills many times, love them! We just received the upgraded rug, granite countertops tops, sinks and faucets. The kitchen cabinets need some help. Perhaps in time they will be replaced. The stairs, balcony and walkway that lead to the apartments need sanding and staining. Apartment doors need sanding and painting as well. We are only here a week. So far it’s nice and clean.

Timothy
about 2 months ago
So as a vet I understand that today is America birthday and we need to celebrate accordingly however we also need to remind the people that are outside tonight in the neighborhoods shooting fireworks that it breaks the lease agreement

Sara
about 2 months ago
We have really enjoyed our time here at Lauren Ridge. We love the surrounding nature, we’ve spent lots of time at the pool and our pupper has even made some new friends. The Leasing Staff are friendly and responsive. Thanks for making us feel at home.

Debra
2 months ago
I do not have any complaints about this community as far as living here. The staff has always been very nice and if I ask something they are very prompt in answering and maintenance is very prompt in handling any issues I have ever had. I would say that the community is family oriented and I’ve been lucky enough to have very nice neighbors. I have been noticing that even though we have doggy DNA I have been noticing poop being left around my building lately. Hopefully that will continue to be addressed.

Cedric
2 months ago
LR is a great place to live. Very quiet & peaceful. Staff great & great amenities. Majority of the time I’m away but after long days being able to come home to a well maintained property makes it worth it.

Melinda
2 months ago
So far everything has been great . Very nice and clean. Friendly office management. Facilities are awesome. Best apartments in Lexington. Look forward to a great experience here.

Jerry
2 months ago
Very nice apartment home residence. Pet friendly community. Office personnel are very helpful. Enjoy game night and wish those were held monthly. Great chance to meet neighbors at social setting.

Jean Carlos
2 months ago
So far so good just moved in from NY. Alyssa was a great help with most of my move. The pool is amazing and the apartment is amazing as well no complaints so far.

Debra
2 months ago
I have been at Lauren Ridge for three years now, and I am afraid my review is going to be a bit less glowing than my last review. I know that the issues are not solely the fault of the staff here, but of the ownership in general. The trash situation is horrendous more often than not. The landscaping has gone downhill, but I understand that they have finally gone to a new landscaping company. But my biggest issue is the problem of residents who constantly complain. I know there are sad people who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are, but I am finding that Lauren Ridge coddles these complainers to the point of changing policies now and then just to make them go away. Were rents not so prohibitively expensive right now, I would move. But I do like most of my neighbors, and I really like the location.