Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

Savana
I love living here they our on top of anything, you need fix just send a quick email or call! Great about answering promptly! If you have kids it's also great plenty of kids in the community and fun activities they have.
Tanner
Our time has been great here! The value is incredible. The leasing team and maintenance have been very responsive. We especially like that there is a park on site.
Latresa
I'm Very Excited about my NEW DECK!!!!! Summer fun days on my NEW DECK are coming!!!! I'm getting new outdoor furniture to "deck" out my NEW DECK... Lol. Thank you Management for making this possible.
Haley
I have thoroughly enjoyed living here over the last year. My neighbors have been great, it’s clean, & I feel safe. The staff is easy to communicate with as well. Highly recommended!
Jerry
Great neighborhood, great staff, great maintenance. I have been very pleased with my time here at the Leawood at Stateline apartments in all aspects.
Wesley
about 2 months ago
This will be my Fourth year living at Leawood at Stateline. I enjoy the community here. Its a nice quite corner of Leawood. I've also had great experience with maintenance and other services.
Jessica
2 months ago
I wouldn’t recommend living here. The buildings are very nosey and any complaints or concerns are ignored. Not worth the price for what you get.
Heather
3 months ago
Moved in, the last tenant left their washer and dryer - on day 4 and they still haven’t taken it out so i can hook up and use mine. Was given zero heads up about not being able to use our balcony. glad it’s getting replaced, don’t like that i didn’t know or don’t know when it will be replaced. the entrance is very dirty. The apartment itself is big and bright and so wonderful. I love it!
Rakesh Reddy
3 months ago
The community is decent and well maintained. Staff is very friendly and the community is patrolled frequently which makes this community one of the safe places to live.
Susan
3 months ago
Can't beat the view, maint. Team and office club house girls and guy!! Great pool, great yard for our furry pets and great entertainment during summer season!