Everything is wonderful and well kept. They really care about the residents! We’ve used the gym, pool, and volleyball court with no complaints. We love living here!

So far, my experience at Leawood at Stateline has been pretty good. Timely completion of maintenance requests and friendly staff. I would recommend.

I don't know of any other apartment complexes in this area, so I guess that's kinda cool. The apartment seems to be trying really hard to get the residences to take part in actives to make this more of a community, which is also kinda nice.

I like this neighborhood because friendly and kind people. Location is closed to highway for come in and out. Of there is any problem happen, management try to solve as soon as possible and they are following topics.

Great place to live. If you ever have a problem with your partner and anybody in the office accommodating and understanding in general really nice people I’m probably going to be here for another few years and they been extremely understanding with me having a new kitten and make it very easy to talk to them if he messes anything up

I have enjoyed my time here. The staff is friendly. They take care of any problems quickly. They host a lot of events to get the community involved.

Here almost 45 days and things have been great. Staff has been excellent in our adjustment. The weekly communication is an added bonus. (This was not present in my previous community) Activities keep us involved. Did I mentioned the neighbors are very welcoming and friendly.

Really enjoy living here. Office staff is super friendly and helpful. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The gym could use some updating but it’s better than nothing.

Staff is good and friendly. All my tickets get resolved in no time. Only issue I see is existing residents get higher rate as compared to new.

I live in one of the state line appartment from last two years and I really don’t want to leave this place .Whenever i come back from work i feel so enthusiastic while i look at my house.

I have now lived here about 13 months and I recently renewed my lease. I do enjoy living here and they continue to fix any problem you have in a timely manner.

It’s been 3 weeks and I couldn’t be happier. The staff and property are so very nice and have helped me emmencely. I would recommend this all the way

We have lived here at Leawood at stateline for about 6 weeks now. Every part of the experience to this point has been exceptional! From the office staff (Hailey) to the Maintenance team getting our new apartment prepped quickly! The community is quiet and clean at all times. The Maintenance staff walks the grounds and picks up trash daily and they monitor to make sure people clean up after there pets as well. I am living in a ground floor unit and cannot hear my neighbors above or beside me. In closing I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Leawood at Stateline to anyone looking for a great place to call home!

The leasing staff is phenomenal. Very polite and helpful. Even the maintenance men are pretty cool. This neighborhood is pretty quiet as well. I love it here.

Someone owning a large dog keeps leaving it’s poop in the grass at our building. People in the office are great!! Very friendly and very helpful as well!

Love the complex!!! The staff is awesome and very welcoming!!! Always shows things going on. Kids love the playground and popcorn Friday’s!!!

Location is great, and close to everything yet tucked away from the busy hustle and bustle. Grounds are well kept and the neighborhood is very quaint and quiet. Love love it here.

We enjoy every single day here in our apartment with all necessary amenities and wonderful staff taking care of all our requests. Above all, we as a family do not have to commute more than 10 minutes to work and school as well as dining and shopping nearby restaurents and big box retailers. Property Manager Rosey and her team always do their best to make us comfy and happy!

Solid beginning. Great price in a nice location. Quiet neighbors and helpful staff. Looking forward to using the fitness center as I'm able.

The staff is top notch. The area is beautiful. Kind neighbors. Nice apartment layouts great the bay window or fireplace in some. The ground floor has actual planting area around your patio!

I am a brand new resident and so far I really enjoy living here. The people at the front office are really nice and very helpful! Thank you!

I love the sophisticated design of the apartment and the nice quite atmosphere the well kept properties it is amazing Thank you so much for your awesome service

The apartments are nice but I really wish there was a recycling location here on the property. I go through so much stuff and it would cut down on the amount of trash in the bins. They are always overflowing.

Love the location very convenient to get around. Essential stores are nearby. Good school district. And absolutely love the staff at the leasing office, very friendly and helpful.

My residents experience has been good no complaints I lucked out and live in a building with nice neighbors my building is pretty quiet. The Leawood At Stateline staff is great maintenance is always done in a timely manner. Only complaint I have is dog poop in the lawn and I know that’s hard to track who’s doing that