Easy to move in, receptive staff, no hassle with dogs or security system. 10 out of 10 would probably move here again. Or you know, not move out for a bit.

Great people and very professional. They helped with every issue. Looking forward to a great 15 months here and getting to know everyone better!!!!

I enjoy the area, the price is right, the neighbors are polite, and the maintenance is ok. The weight room equipment could use some tlc or upgrading.

I absolutely love living here at Leawood at State Line. My apartment is spacious and very well maintained. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They made my move in process easy and effortless. Plus maintenance is kept up and they are easy to contact.

So far so good. I've only been living here a couple of days and they were very quick to fix any problems I had with my unit. No complaints for the moment they were very accommodating with my application which I really appreciate.

This has been an awesome and affordable place to live. Staff and maintenance are always friendly and available. The location is perfect and I have no issues at all. There is always parking, it is quiet for apartment living, neighbors are great, and by far the least stressful apartment experience I've ever had.

Great staff! Quick response to things that need repaired. Friendly and helpful. Pays attention to detail! Grounds are well kept. Neighbors are wonderful!😊

Absolutely love the community. The apartments are very clean an well kept. Love having the 24 hr gym! Maintenance is a big plus they usually get the job done same day!

I’ve had an amazing experience since I’ve moved in. The neighborhood is very pleasant as well the neighbors. Everyone is friendly. I love that they have a basketball court, beach volleyball and playground. Target is within walking distance. Overall a great place to live!

We have lived in a lot of apartments and none of them even compare to Leawood at stateline! They are by far the best! Maintainence requests are handled in a timely manner, the office staff is super friendly and nice, and the complex is always so well Maintained.

Management is GREAT! the apartments are very well maintained, I have noise after quiet hours, but overall I am so glad I chose to live here.

Application process was simple, and the staff was very helpful in making sure the process was done correctly and efficiently! I love that I have a fireplace in my unit, which I have never seen in an apartment.

Very attentive to requests...No complaints other than they should not allow large dogs...they make too much noise and disturb quiet enjoyment of leased premises

The apartments are spacious, the grounds are clean, the staff is friendly, helpful and always available. We have enjoyed living here. It is centrally located which is awesome. I would love if the complex had a dog park to allow for the dogs to run and play.

Friendly staff and the area is kept so nicely. When I moved in neighbors were so nice. The apartments are very spacious and the patio is huge.

Good place to live. The staff is friendly and prompt with maintenance request. The only concern, I think it the ground keepers could pick up trash more and sometimes the parking lot is not well lit. Overall good place to be.

The staff is absolutely fantastic, the weather notifications, and bingo cards are wonderful! I just wish they had an enclosed dog park for my four legged baby!

Reply from Leawood at State Line

Office staff is willing to really work with you. We had to move out due to some personal issues and the leasing agent contacted us with specials they had and now we are moved back in!

Good location, convenient to reach market places, right at the border of 2 states. Well maintained and staff is very cooperative and responsive.

Hands down the BEST apartment complex my fiancé and I have ever lived in. I’m very happy we chose here to give our son his first home. The neighborhood is nice, maintenance is very attentive, and the staff is interactive.

It use to be better some of the new people that have moved in make a lot of noise at night. There is never anywhere to park in front of the building

Great location, neighbourhood, facilities and super friendly staff. Located in the best school district with Walmart and target nearby. Lovely units too.

We absolutely love living here! Everyone here is so friendly. Including the office people. They are always so nice and helpful. We can trust all of our neighbors

Always very friendly, happy to see me, willing to solve any problem that occurs with the apartment or even financial setbacks. Although not all the snow was taken care of, it was plowed fairly quickly in the roads and part of the parking lots. Other lots were cleared as soon as possible.

I moved long distance and out of all the complexes I checked out, Leawood at State Line was the most accommodate, hassle-free experience. Friendly, great location, and awesome specials. They made the process SO easy and a smooth transition for my family