Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

It is very peaceful and quiet. This is a very nice place to live. I would recommend to anyone. In fact I have, an i got a 200$ discount. I love it here.
It's great living here! The staff is very helpful and friendly. The environment is great and the neighborhood is excellent! I love the way everything is managed here.
Still loving the experience of staying here. Through the pandemic also, the staff has worked hard to provide while maintaining a safe environment.
I had an excellent experience on move in day. The staff went above and beyond to exceed any expectations I had, they seemed to move mountains and not even bat an eye. I absolutely love where I’m at, thank you!
I have enjoyed my move-in experience! Kaye was very understanding and worked me during a difficult situation! I really appreciate the ease of the process and look forward to living in this new community!
Everyone is super friendly. The people in the office has been super helpful with our move in. Everything is very close by. The parking is amazing don’t have to walk to far to get to our apartment.
Everyone has been so nice. The office people have been so helpful and amazing with helping us feel more at home and helping us move in right away. The move in process was super quick also.
I love it here, especially the view! The girls in the clubhouse, rosie's, kaye, samantha are the best!! When anything needs fixing maint. Team is there!
Office and maintenance people are great. Quiet neighborhood. Friendly neighbors all around. Office tries to put on fun events whenever possible.
The staff here are great and actually care. I personally love my patio, because I have a little area to plant plants. This is a nice place to live!