It’s about the people - the management staff, the maintenance staff and the neighbors! They all contribute to making this apartment community a great place to live!😊

We had been apartment hunting for some time and were burnt out. Our experience with the team at Leawood at State Line was pleasant, easy, and stress free! This is a second "home" for us - and people always make the difference! Great group here!

Love my new apartment! We got the upgraded version when we moved in! All new carpet, flooring, and appliances!! Well worth it. This is a kid friendly environment, with a great play ground and kid size pool!

I love the generous pet policy and spacious bedrooms, but the kitchens are tiny and outdated in comparison with the rest of the space. Charging extra to upgrade to standard appliances is a little ridiculous.

I've been living here 6 months now and I love it! The staff is friendly and fun to talk to. They all know me and my family by name. I love the location and community is great. It's quiet and the amenities are nice. It doesn't even feel like apartment living sometimes. I rented with the intention of buying a home right away but my experience has been so wonderful that I feel comfortable taking my time in purchasing a house.

Great community to live in. Best part is that maintenance goes above and beyond to keep everything in tip top shape. Beautiful pool, and beautiful apartments.

Amazing. Wonderful place to live. Neighbors are friendly. Upscale homes, protected community. Office staff is always nice and attentive. Maintenance men are always on top of everything

Great staff! Office ladies are wonderful and maintenance people are nice as well! Grounds and amenities are better than most and everyone is helpful!

The neighborhood is gorgeous and feels very safe. The staff (especially Hailey) have been extremely friendly and accommodating. The only (small) issue I have is that the AC is very loud when it turns on. Otherwise, I've really loved living here so far.

My fiance' and I are new to Leawood at State Line. So far, we love it. The people are friendly, the area is much quieter than our old place, and I enjoy the location much much more.

Pleasant experience. Fast reaction to maintenance request. Could stand a little better upkeep of the grounds. Overall good experience. Pleasant staff in the leasing office.

I’ve been living in my apartment for two months and have really enjoyed my time there. It’s a very quite but livily neighborhood. Really enjoy my living space. Matinence has a very fast turn around. Always see the complex being upgraded. Glad that I chose leawood at stateline.

Love this community! The office is always lots of help and the maintenance is always quick at getting requests done! They are always maintaining the cleanliness of the property which is awesome!

Love our complex and the staff is amazing!!! Always fun things going on and very informative on things going around in the community. Always more than willing to help with any problems.

It’s a great place to call home, with lovely neighbors and friendly staff. The maintenance deserves a special mention, they are quick and efficient.

I had a warm welcome with the complex it’s very clean and nice . Office staff are all very nice and welcoming and well as the neighbors and very quiet

Ive had an amazing experience with living here for the past 2 years. The staff has be wonderful to work with and I have had no complaints with the community.

Leawood at stateline is a great place to live honestly. The foundation is well kept which is fantastic. People are friendly! The place is self is great to live in. No problems

Just moved in and, so far, I'm very happy.The management and maintenance employees have been very helpful. The grounds appear very well-kept, and I like the layout of my apartment.

It’s a beautiful apartment and complex. Has great amenities and the staff are nice. We have had troubles with bugs, people parking in our vip parking spot and mechanical issues.

Easy to move in, receptive staff, no hassle with dogs or security system. 10 out of 10 would probably move here again. Or you know, not move out for a bit.

Great people and very professional. They helped with every issue. Looking forward to a great 15 months here and getting to know everyone better!!!!

I enjoy the area, the price is right, the neighbors are polite, and the maintenance is ok. The weight room equipment could use some tlc or upgrading.

I absolutely love living here at Leawood at State Line. My apartment is spacious and very well maintained. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They made my move in process easy and effortless. Plus maintenance is kept up and they are easy to contact.

So far so good. I've only been living here a couple of days and they were very quick to fix any problems I had with my unit. No complaints for the moment they were very accommodating with my application which I really appreciate.