Leawood at State Line

I absolutely love living at Leawood At State Line! The office staff is amazing and my neighbors are awesome! I feel safe and love how they go above and beyond to make you feel at home 💕
We absolutely love it here. It’s a great place to live with great staff and a great maintenance team! They want to make sure that their residents feel safe and at home at all times!
I like the place and the area fresh air and clues buy shops , but can go for a walk or drop my car at the nest by auto shops and walk back home .
The staff and maintenance are friendly. When staff members are able to answer the phones, any requests needed are quickly done (maintenance work orders, etc...) The grounds are well kept. I love the location of the apartment complex.
I love Leawood on Stateline. All the staff is friendly and caring. I love my space with me and my son. He’s in Blue Valley School district which is #1 in country. The maintenance men are also always nice, The outdoors of apartment is always neat and maintained. I’m very satisfied and will be renewing my lease in June‼️
The staff here is absolutely fantastic! They are always happy to see you, help you, and work with you when you have any problems. The buildings and grounds are nice and safe.
Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very friendly and prompt to address any concerns or issues. Pretty quiet neighborhood. Excellent experience so far.
Been living here almost 2 years and I still Love it! The staff is so nice and I enjoy taking my son in the office just to say hi! We love seeing their friendly faces 😊
A lovely community with a lot of green space and very dog friendly. I see kids playing outside and look forward to getting to know my neighbors!
I love my community. We have such great staff and maintenance men lol. The apartments are fair pricing and in the best neighborhood. I love it here