The staff is absolutely fantastic, the weather notifications, and bingo cards are wonderful! I just wish they had an enclosed dog park for my four legged baby!

Reply from Leawood at State Line

Office staff is willing to really work with you. We had to move out due to some personal issues and the leasing agent contacted us with specials they had and now we are moved back in!

Good location, convenient to reach market places, right at the border of 2 states. Well maintained and staff is very cooperative and responsive.

Hands down the BEST apartment complex my fiancé and I have ever lived in. I’m very happy we chose here to give our son his first home. The neighborhood is nice, maintenance is very attentive, and the staff is interactive.

It use to be better some of the new people that have moved in make a lot of noise at night. There is never anywhere to park in front of the building

Great location, neighbourhood, facilities and super friendly staff. Located in the best school district with Walmart and target nearby. Lovely units too.

We absolutely love living here! Everyone here is so friendly. Including the office people. They are always so nice and helpful. We can trust all of our neighbors

Always very friendly, happy to see me, willing to solve any problem that occurs with the apartment or even financial setbacks. Although not all the snow was taken care of, it was plowed fairly quickly in the roads and part of the parking lots. Other lots were cleared as soon as possible.

I moved long distance and out of all the complexes I checked out, Leawood at State Line was the most accommodate, hassle-free experience. Friendly, great location, and awesome specials. They made the process SO easy and a smooth transition for my family

The staff is so sweet! I did a quick move in and they were extremely helpful! It’s a super quiet and family friendly area. Would DEFINITELY recommend.

Great community to live in and be a part of! Definitely love it here and strongly recommend it to all my friends and family. If there’s ever an issue, you can count on it being taken care of ASAP

Still love this community! Maintenance requests get answered the same day or the next! I’ve never had to wait more than that!! They are awesome!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed living here. Never had a problem with the neighbors or with working with the staff at Leawood at state line. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Beautiful community with the kindest people! I love all the engaging things the clubhouse ladies hold. Maintenance is great as well. I would definitely recommend out of all of OP, Lenexa, Leawood, and Olathe.

Apartments are great maintenance team gets there fast when it is really needed like no heating, parking is a little bit of chaos but never too far from your place.

Everything is wonderful and well kept. They really care about the residents! We’ve used the gym, pool, and volleyball court with no complaints. We love living here!

So far, my experience at Leawood at Stateline has been pretty good. Timely completion of maintenance requests and friendly staff. I would recommend.

I don't know of any other apartment complexes in this area, so I guess that's kinda cool. The apartment seems to be trying really hard to get the residences to take part in actives to make this more of a community, which is also kinda nice.

I like this neighborhood because friendly and kind people. Location is closed to highway for come in and out. Of there is any problem happen, management try to solve as soon as possible and they are following topics.

Great place to live. If you ever have a problem with your partner and anybody in the office accommodating and understanding in general really nice people I’m probably going to be here for another few years and they been extremely understanding with me having a new kitten and make it very easy to talk to them if he messes anything up

I have enjoyed my time here. The staff is friendly. They take care of any problems quickly. They host a lot of events to get the community involved.

Here almost 45 days and things have been great. Staff has been excellent in our adjustment. The weekly communication is an added bonus. (This was not present in my previous community) Activities keep us involved. Did I mentioned the neighbors are very welcoming and friendly.

Really enjoy living here. Office staff is super friendly and helpful. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The gym could use some updating but it’s better than nothing.

Staff is good and friendly. All my tickets get resolved in no time. Only issue I see is existing residents get higher rate as compared to new.

I live in one of the state line appartment from last two years and I really don’t want to leave this place .Whenever i come back from work i feel so enthusiastic while i look at my house.