Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

Everything seems to be as advertised. The property is clean and the neighbors are nice. Trash is collected frequently. It's nice and quiet here.
We have enjoyed living here over the last almost 8 years. The staff has always been really helpful and friendly. The grounds are well kept and look nice. There are some children that frequently run around the complex with no regard for moving vehicles or people walking their dogs, that has become a downside to living here. They also frequently gather in front of and block the entrance to the building as well as run in and out of the building repeatedly while screaming and yelling.
Never have had a problem with anything! Awesome office staff as well! Super friendly staff all the way around. Apartments are roomy as well!
Really great apartments!! Very professional staff! And very welcoming! I really enjoy staying at leawood at state line! I would recommend all my friends.
Solid place. Not a lot of drama. Neighbors are very nice people. The dog walking stations are super helpful. All in all a good place to live.
Things have gotten alot better! The land lords make sure to take of any problems we have and the community is great and friendly. It's improved alot after bringing the problems we had to their attention.
I’ve had a great feeling about this place since I applied and my instincts were right. I had to move out of my current rental within a week after a previous rental fell through and Kaye help me through my bad situation. She was there to answer all my many calls and emails. She told what I needed & how to get it to her. The application process & move in was smooth and without any issues. I’m loving my new place and the neighbors are really nice too. Thank you Kaye for being there for my family!
A descent community to live. Good maintenance of lawns and clean roads. Neighborhood is spacious l. Good facilities like swimming pool & gym. Can expect fast responses from leasing office.
The front desk is very helpful. Raccoons in the trash tend to tear through the trash possibly throwing your trash on the ground and then you get charged for missing the dumpster but other than that both the front office and maintenance is almost immediate with responding to problems
I like the apartment itself but people seem to not be respectful of others (kids running around buildings, being loud at all hours of the night and early morning, unleashed dogs with inattentive owners.)