Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

Veronika
about 3 hours ago
Now that we have settled in and met the people at the leasing office I feel more at ease and enjoy it here. The price and the area are good. They aren’t luxury apartments by any means. Maintenance is fairly quick and effective for any issues. Easy rent pay system. I’m glad we moved here for the year.

Goran
about 21 hours ago
If I saw this complex before I moved across the state I would have never signed a leased. I gambled and living here has been the worst rental experience I’ve ever had.

Corinne
We have been here two years now and still love living here! W heaven great neighbors, actually some great bird watching off my balcony too since we are bird feeders. Office and Maintenance staff are both friendly and professional and the location is perfect for us. Being part of a military family we move a LOT!! This has been one of the best places we have rented from over the years.

Tanner
The leasing office has been great. They offered to upgrade our oven when we renewed our lease. The price went up quite a bit after this lease renewal, and the main office was not able to lower the price for us.

Kyleighn
We enjoy the apartment, but had many issues when we first moved in. These issues consisted of moving into a dirty apartment and many appliances being broken. Our guest bathroom toilet actually had moldy toothpaste tubes in the tank.

Susan
Beautiful grounds, very nice staff, maint. Great , pretty quiet, I wish residents would follow rules, like put your trash in the container, trash rates have got ridiculous 🙄

Latresa
It was very quiet then it got very loud... Management came in and fixed the problem, now its back to very quiet! Simply put... Management at this place ROCKS!!!

Ashley
I enjoy living at Leawood at state line Apts! Great apartment in a great area. Haven’t had any issues and been living here for 3 years! Great apartment for kids!

Nicole
As a person with a chronic illness who needs emergency room treatment monthly living very close to an ER that competently treats me with kindness & compassion is essential. Leawood @ Stateline's campus is beautiful, quiet & peaceful. Yet, the rent includes unnecessary fees like a $5 billing charge even when paying in person or online. My water bill increased by $15 in a month's time when my habits haven't changed. My trash bill is $15 & they don't allow the option of recycling. They've raised rent & have decreased services like taking care of smoke detectors & changing air filters. I was even over charged by $80 for rent with zero cause.

Jerry
I have been here for three years, overall, very satisfied. But had to mark down due to a recent incident that occurred over a weekend, and I could not get a hold of any staff. Everything had gone well though up until that point.