The neighborhood is gorgeous and feels very safe. The staff (especially Hailey) have been extremely friendly and accommodating. The only (small) issue I have is that the AC is very loud when it turns on. Otherwise, I've really loved living here so far.

My fiance' and I are new to Leawood at State Line. So far, we love it. The people are friendly, the area is much quieter than our old place, and I enjoy the location much much more.

Pleasant experience. Fast reaction to maintenance request. Could stand a little better upkeep of the grounds. Overall good experience. Pleasant staff in the leasing office.

I’ve been living in my apartment for two months and have really enjoyed my time there. It’s a very quite but livily neighborhood. Really enjoy my living space. Matinence has a very fast turn around. Always see the complex being upgraded. Glad that I chose leawood at stateline.

Love this community! The office is always lots of help and the maintenance is always quick at getting requests done! They are always maintaining the cleanliness of the property which is awesome!

Love our complex and the staff is amazing!!! Always fun things going on and very informative on things going around in the community. Always more than willing to help with any problems.

It’s a great place to call home, with lovely neighbors and friendly staff. The maintenance deserves a special mention, they are quick and efficient.

I had a warm welcome with the complex it’s very clean and nice . Office staff are all very nice and welcoming and well as the neighbors and very quiet

Ive had an amazing experience with living here for the past 2 years. The staff has be wonderful to work with and I have had no complaints with the community.

Leawood at stateline is a great place to live honestly. The foundation is well kept which is fantastic. People are friendly! The place is self is great to live in. No problems

Just moved in and, so far, I'm very happy.The management and maintenance employees have been very helpful. The grounds appear very well-kept, and I like the layout of my apartment.

It’s a beautiful apartment and complex. Has great amenities and the staff are nice. We have had troubles with bugs, people parking in our vip parking spot and mechanical issues.

Easy to move in, receptive staff, no hassle with dogs or security system. 10 out of 10 would probably move here again. Or you know, not move out for a bit.

Great people and very professional. They helped with every issue. Looking forward to a great 15 months here and getting to know everyone better!!!!

I enjoy the area, the price is right, the neighbors are polite, and the maintenance is ok. The weight room equipment could use some tlc or upgrading.

I absolutely love living here at Leawood at State Line. My apartment is spacious and very well maintained. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They made my move in process easy and effortless. Plus maintenance is kept up and they are easy to contact.

So far so good. I've only been living here a couple of days and they were very quick to fix any problems I had with my unit. No complaints for the moment they were very accommodating with my application which I really appreciate.

This has been an awesome and affordable place to live. Staff and maintenance are always friendly and available. The location is perfect and I have no issues at all. There is always parking, it is quiet for apartment living, neighbors are great, and by far the least stressful apartment experience I've ever had.

Great staff! Quick response to things that need repaired. Friendly and helpful. Pays attention to detail! Grounds are well kept. Neighbors are wonderful!😊

Absolutely love the community. The apartments are very clean an well kept. Love having the 24 hr gym! Maintenance is a big plus they usually get the job done same day!

I’ve had an amazing experience since I’ve moved in. The neighborhood is very pleasant as well the neighbors. Everyone is friendly. I love that they have a basketball court, beach volleyball and playground. Target is within walking distance. Overall a great place to live!

We have lived in a lot of apartments and none of them even compare to Leawood at stateline! They are by far the best! Maintainence requests are handled in a timely manner, the office staff is super friendly and nice, and the complex is always so well Maintained.

Management is GREAT! the apartments are very well maintained, I have noise after quiet hours, but overall I am so glad I chose to live here.

Application process was simple, and the staff was very helpful in making sure the process was done correctly and efficiently! I love that I have a fireplace in my unit, which I have never seen in an apartment.

Very attentive to requests...No complaints other than they should not allow large dogs...they make too much noise and disturb quiet enjoyment of leased premises