Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

maintenance is really fast and respectful when they come to your home. The pool and gym are really nice. So far we have enjoyed staying here fr the most part.
I’ve had the best time living at Leawood at state line! Not one issue after the first week after moving in. Management is great and friendly and have been handled the Covid-19 situation very well. Would recommend to first time renters!
I have really enjoyed the two years living at Leawood at stateline. Some of the highlights are nice neighbors. Very speedy maintenance crew. Its a nice quite neighborhood.
Lovely place to live with a very helpful staff. I would and have reccomended these apartments to others. They have all of the must have amenities.
All of the employees are so nice and helpful! So far the new place is amazing and everything we could hope for. Thank you for making our transition so magical!!
We love living at Leawood at State Line. The staff is always friendly and they are always available for anything we need. We have always felt welcome and are so glad we chose to live here.
The staff is super nice. The grounds are generally very clean and well kept. They recently hired security which is nice due to some crime in the area. Hopefully that will deter it in the future...
love living here. the grounds are well taken care of. issues are rapidly taken care of. it's close to everything you could want. All types of eating establishments all close by, shopping and numerous grocery stores
During the 16 years that I have lived in this apt. community I have seen a lot of changes, some good, some not so good. My apt is comfortable for an older complex. Good people in this building, I like quiet as possible. Office managers are helpful & friendly-Rosie & Katy, the maintenance guys are also. As far as a complaint would be-sometimes the dumpster sheds are trashy when doors are open, a lot of trash on floor & sometimes around shed, just needs to be swept out more often & picked up. Please dont harm the raccoons that come out @ night, they are fun to watch!
The experience has been okay. The apartments are old and that comes with some problems. Also, the rooms are drafty. There is no recycling bin which most apartment complexes have. For the price, I wouldn't say these apartments are worth it. Though on the flip side, they have the best maintenance crew around.