Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

Love the whole move in process. From application to picking up our keys. Very smooth and Kaye was amazing!! Would recommend others to Leawood Apts.
I really enjoy this space! Incredible amenities and great costumer service! Enjoy accesses to sand volleyball courts and basketball courts especially because I play basketball. Location is prime and right next to my university as well super close shopping areas and employment opportunities. Overall love the space and it’s functionality and works super well for my needs as a college student. Would recommended for someone that needs a place to stay going to college at Avila or in this area!
The employees were great at getting in contact with me. I was able to view many different floor plans. They offered me a deal to move in and of course I took it. The apartment itself is amazing and beautiful. The community feels safe and secure. I am very excited to live here! :)
Nice apartments great neighborhood. Close to a lot shops and stores. The complex is quiet. Great amenities. Office staff seems to be on top for things and very professional Kaye was great at getting us into our apartment quick I have no complaints so far.
I've only been here a month but so far the only real complaint I have is the ant problem. People seem real friendly. I also enjoy being on the ground level.
It is very nice place and maintenance help fast . The aria is calm and friendly. Apparent comfortable and nice. I am recommending to stay here.
I have been here for 10 years, the staff is amazing, any problems that you may have they are Johnny on the spot to solve the problem . There are a lot of different activities that you can do. The landscape is well taken care of.
I want to first start off by saying, the people in the office are wonderful people and they made this move possible. Also I love that I can call this place home, I’m so in love with my apartment and I couldn’t be happier.
We got moved in and approved very quick! Great staff and location! Looking forward to bring here! It is right across the street from work so well timed to get to work!! Community is very nice and lonely!
I absolutely love living at Leawood At State Line! The office staff is amazing and my neighbors are awesome! I feel safe and love how they go above and beyond to make you feel at home 💕