Leawood at State Line

4.5

4.5

The staff were very friendly over the phone and when we arrived to the club house. They greeted us with a smile and made us feel very welcomed.
Community is great! Nice location close to shopping. Clean and neat campus. Wonderful and kind staff. Smooth move-in process and great schools.
Very good so far. Just moved in a week ago. Nice place, the staff is helpful and friendly. It's quiet, the view is nice, the grounds are well-kept. I have everything I need.
My wife and I love the location of the apartments. We also have felt welcomed while settling into our new home. The staff has helped us with every need or question that we have had.
Our move in was quick and easy, the apartment was ready to go. Maintenance helped us quite a few times getting our new washer and dryer set up! The office even had treats for Lily!
New here!! And loving it! Don’t hesitate to move here it’s quiet peaceful clean maintenance is on it and convenient to your local shops and freeways
Samantha was amazing to work with. She got me the apartment I was looking for quickly & efficiently! Im excited to get settled soon!! Can’t wait to enjoy my new place!
Management and staff is great. Great community and quiet neighborhood. I have been here for over a year and it has been one of the best places I have lived.
Great place to live. Repairs are taken care of in a timely manner. Snow removal and lawn care is excellent. Issues are immediately addressed and taken care of
My husband and I absolutely love the location of the apartments. So far the neighbors we have met are friendly and welcoming. We love the atmosphere of the entire apartment.