Legacy at Cibolo

4.2

4.2

Tammie
1 day ago
Time here at the legacy has been good. One concern I have is the speed of some of the drivers coming and going. Speed bumps would be something to consider before someone gets hurt. I do see that children live in this community as well. I would be proactive and not reactive.
Jessica
Horrible place they fee you for everything and my ac had been broken for months now and maintenance still won’t do anything. Very poor management
Jessica
Great location, close to Main Street, right next to walking trails. The gym and pool are top tier. Dog and cat friendly complex, great neighbors!
Morgan
We absolutely loved our move in experience and it was such a breeze going though the process. We love our apartment, it’s stunning and just like the pictures. We are so excited to use the amenities and explore Boerne!
Josephine
Mostly good except parking ..!! Parking should only be allowed for Residence only .!!!! Why not number parking spots per apartment .I per vehicle.If more than 1 vehicle then that 2 nd vehicle should park in over flow parking..I pay a lot of rent and I shouldn’t have to be concerned about where I’m going to park ..
Linda
All the residents I've met here are super friendly and welcoming to the community. Social events are sprinkled throughout the month if you want to meet more neighbors. Management and ALL the team have been attentive to my needs and respond quickly to requests. I now call this "Home Sweet Home" which says it all!
Joel
I really love living here because it is so quiet all around the apartment complex. I absolutely love my apartment and all the finishes it has.
Stacy
I’ve lived in a neighborhood home for the last 25 yrs prior to moving into Legacy. I’ve been surprised at how much I enjoy living here- the location, the pool and workout room. Relatively quite although I feel like everyone but me has a dog!
Oilda
2 months ago
It’s a great location, love the amenities Legacy had to offer and the apartment are very nice they have all updated appliances. I like the idea they offer storage and garages for convenience. I like the valet garbage pickup very neat.
Conner
2 months ago
Great place to live. Maintenance works fast and efficiently. Front staff are very helpful answering any questions you may have. All around 10/10 experience so far.