Legacy at Cibolo

4.2

4.2

Joan
1 day ago
Sorry. I have a compliant. We sent an apartment Need twice last Sunday for 3102. 1. Guest bathroom - light over sink is out 2. A/C filter needs clean filter We haven’t heard a thing about handling these two items. An addition: irrigation control behind Unit 3 has been gushing water There is an irrigation spiket close to our bird feeders that needs repair. Everything else seems to be working ok. Oops! I almost forgot about our spiders. Inside & on porch our unit has an over abundance Of spiders . Please have exterminator visit with us I would like to be here when he next visit s. Thank you so much. Next time I’ll send a better review. We enjoy living here.

Dina
Haven’t moved in yet but the front office peeps have made my move a lot better by taking care of me after an initial glitch at my walk through.

Jazmina
Major issues with management.. Please take a survey among current residents who I have spoken to … Sad and disappointed To have expected all that is promised on the website and horrible maintenance to the building structure . Emergency service lines are Non existent. Why and where you hire these management team lacking people skills is a great concern to me and many resident here …. Let’s talk …. Would love to tell the owner what I have experienced. If I could give u a zero stat they get Zero … Please contact me .

Mackenzie
I enjoy living here! If you are noise sensitive, I recommend you live on the highest floor. Having hardwood floors makes for a noisy living experience sometimes. Otherwise, the community is nice, and the other residents are friendly. Staff is nice and quick to respond when asking for help.

Kim
Just moved in and couldn’t be more pleased! Legacy staff if phenomenal. Complex is clean and well maintained. The grounds are beautiful, the pool is like a retreat. I think we are going to be very happy here!

Jarrett
We absolutely love it here!!! The community is so nice and the apartments are really nice. We have grown fond of this community and are looking forward to meeting new people!

Jenny
everything is extremely clean and nice. Everyone who I have met has been extremely friendly. My favorite part about this apartment is the fitness center. no need for a gym membership.

Lesley
We love this peaceful community. Everyone we have encountered is so nice and we LOVE that dog owners pick up after their dogs! We feel like we are way out in the country but so do close to town.

Barbara
about 2 months ago
We still love our place! Peaceful, and everyone is nice. The pool is wonderful! We are close to all the shopping we need. The Farmer Market - the Preserve.

Damian
2 months ago
I really enjoy it here! The walls and the cabinets with it all being white it makes it bright and happy here! Also love the community super sweet