Legacy at Fox Valley
4 stars138 Reviews

Great location. Everything is nearby, restaurants grocery, shopping you name it. decent rents. Nice community. Pool is good. Staff takes time some time for maint requests but overall great experience
The community is very quiet but I have ran into issues with noisy neighbors upstairs at times and there is a mouse issue in my kitchen and laundry room that I hope will be resolved soon
We just moved in and we were surprised at how dirty the unit was. The vents are covered in dust. The kitchen appliances covered in grease and food. The washer/dryer has layers of lint on in. The bathrooms, window sills, every room was dirty. I’m shocked that the unit would be painted but not cleaned.
If you’re looking for a friendly peaceful community then look no further, the Legacy at Fox Valley offers a safe family environment with close proximity to all your shopping needs , a variety of restaurants and only 10 to 12 minutes away from downtown Naperville , I really enjoy my four years of living there, I also want to say that management is always practicing the highest standards of professionalism, all issues are handle in a timely fashion. Now make that call to the leasing office and experience the joy of a new environment!
Great looking apartment. It definitely had impressed everyone including myself. Love the community everyone is super nice. Even to the landlords I love them because they’re super sweet.
Wonderful place to be with family. I have been in this community for almost 4 years now and would love to spend more time here. Would recommend to my friends and family.
Love the place! Great neighbors! Love the apartments don’t have any complaints! Definitely will refer people there! Pool, bonfire, valleyball, dog park awesome place
Very nice neighbors, everyone is friendly while walking around or even going to the gym or pool. Very welcoming environment. Staff in the leasing office are always helpful and friendly. Pet friendly as well, lots of area to walk our dog and play with him. Overall a great environment.
Good so far only been here for 1 week. Staff has been very nice. Property is well kept. Hoping that the small items that need repair will be done quickly. Very nice pool area...haven't been able to sit and enjoy yet. Workout area is very nice.
I loved living here! We were very kept to ourselves and weren’t bothered by anyone around us. Neighbors were very friendly when we saw them! Nice, quiet apartment complex and plenty of stores and food places right by!!