Legacy at Fox Valley
4 stars167 Reviews

Sumaiya Banu
a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.
Janelle
Our Experience Living Here at Legacy Has Been Wonderful! Special thanks to The Wonderful Maintenance Men and All of the Amazing Leasing Staff! Thank You!
Remya
Except maintenance follow up, things are getting improved with new management. Friendly neighbours. Office staffs are very helpful. Started seeing community events after new management.
Kenneth
I’ve been living at the legacy at fox valley for four years and I’m very pleased with the properties management personnel , they are very professional and they respond to any issues in a timely manner. I love it here , it’s a very warm and friendly community.
Renjith
Its a vood aprtment for families. Maintenance request usually takes time tonget completed. But improved a lot for the past few months. New management is doing some good initiatives and always responsive in emails. Apprecite thatt
K Venkat Sai
Excellent Apartments!! We’re having a wonderful stay. Living in this community has been a positive experience. The staff from the Property Manager to maintenance have been fantastic. The guys are friendly, polite and professional. When I call or stop by the office I am always greeted by them and very helpful with any of my needs. The property overall is always kept clean. Very comfortable having guest come to my home to visit me.
Kimberly
Legacy at Fox Valley is a great place to live . I’ve been here almost 8 years . Greta schools, amenities and location . The units are complete with laundry in each unit and full baths for both bed rooms .
Meghan
I like my apartment . I have had very few issues but when I did and called foe maintenance they were very fast and resolved by the next day. Only thing I wish was different would be to have better lighting around the dumpster.
Annapurna Surekha
We love being here since 3 years. Good community with amenities. Have plenty of parking. Near to Rte 59 metra station. Walkable distance to Fox valley mall. Good part is that private entry to each house. Friendly neighborhood.
Ravikumar
Just a feedback about couple of things. AC and heater systems are old which is making noise all day. The living room size is quite small in plan B2. Otherwise all good.