Legacy at Meridian

4.6

4.6

Candace
Amazing place to live! The property is clean and the staff is super nice.When I’ve had a maintenance request, they were resolved timely and professionally.
Verified Resident
Have lived here since April 2019. Management is responsive and the maintenance service is done within 48 hour business day. Highly recommend to people who works in RTP area.
Sandhya Varma
Quiet and green. Great amenities and management. Laundry onsite is a great amenity. Lots of walking space and parking. Fetch is a good resource. The little library and gym are also great.
Tanner
Had some pesty bees that started to build a ness and I put in a work order to get it all removed. Maintenance came by a few days later and kindly came to check on it and they removed everything and sprayed the area to replied any future bees.
Alina
I have been here for two years. It is great living here! I can't stress enough that this location, Legacy @ Meridian in Durham, NC is the best. It is quite, the landscaping well taken care of, the pool is AWESOME, the apartment units are spacious, maintenance takes care of work orders in a timely manner, the office staff are very friendly and our property manager Erika is great!! Love living here!!!!!
Michael
Quality of life has diminished over the past 2.5 years. Prices and fees are inflated, attention to detail has declined, and noise levels have increased specifically from the from the dogs in unit 827 (their running, jumping, and barking!). these are the main reasons for our intention to move out of Durham, not to mention the increased crime rate!
Anceria
The front office staff & maintenance are always polite and very responsive with work orders. This is the first time I’ve ever experienced this, especially during peak season. Also, it’s pretty quiet here and well maintained. The pools is kept clean and and everyone is always nice. I love it here!
Kianna
Okay experience so far. Spaces are nice and community areas stay clean and kept tidy for all residents to enjoy. Lots of amenities to enjoy for all.
Antoine
My experience is all that I expected, could not ask for a better complex to live. My family knows a few neighbors that a very nice, the pool is very beautiful
Satoko
I’ve had a great time for almost the past year now at legacy at meridian. The leasing office is very responsive, maintenance is completed quickly. The trash valet is not always the most reliable, but if you call they will get it straightened out. I have no major complaints about this complex and am thinking about renewing my lease even though it’s a little farther than I would like from work next year because I can trust this complex to be great!