Legacy Heights Apartments

4.4

4.4

I need some work done that they have been putting me on the back of the list and band-aiding my maintenance request because they feel my maintenance request isn't that important to them as fixing up empty apts that need to be rented out. As my maintenance requests and now I have some electrical issues an I'm now not comfortable even asking them to look at that. Not feeling very confident in this place anymore. Maybe I really need to reconsider my options. And then come next may my rent goes up again. ????. Not a happy resident☹️
Great staff, community is great as well. Clean apartment complex. Staff is always willing to accommodate my needs as well as fast maintenance services.
Me and my husband are very happy here we’ve been here for over two years and it’s quiet no problems with nobody and we have been close to all the shopping centers and grocery stores and fast food
Excellent Staff & Ground crew, they are always so helpful with any questions and request! Gym and pool and grounds areas are kept up. Totally like being a Resident here. Highly recommend to all my friends and family.
Everyone is very nice within the community. The maintenance and staff gave been great and helpful when needed. Thank you for providing a safe place to live.
Overall the apartment is nice. The area is nice and quiet. However. Maintenance is not that great. Especially communication when it comes to maintenance.
You said be honest and that I’m going to do. I am upset that the bill for water went so high due to a new pool being put in. I understand ad the benefits of having a new pool. But we as tenants shouldn’t have to carry that burden of paying fir it to be filled. That should be a perk or amenities. Not a financial burden to the tenant to pay for. And while I’m on the subject of community water billing. I was u aware of this on the lease. And I wound against it if ever there was a vote. I for one know I don’t use as much water as other tenants. And then we have sprinkler heads always busting and pouring water out all morning that we pay for. Unfair and it should be gathered differently.
Great community to live at, the staff is always ready to help in any situation they are kind and courteous, the grounds are maintenanced very well would recommend to anyone...
Close to stores and pretty close to work also. Nice leasing office people and so is maintenance. Hopefully the rent doesn't get to much higher though.
Sandra from the main office is awesome !! Made the process very easy for us. She had us in in no time. So 5 stars to Sandra an also the rest of the crew !!