Really enjoy the staff here at Legacy Heights. They are always nice and friendly but also very accommodating. Just one wish I would have is when paying rent with a check, why do residents lose the ability to write further checks I mean we pay 35 returned fee with both legacy heights and the bank. That seems to be punishment enough for having a check bounce because not all the time is it the fault of the resident as much as it is the fault of the banks. I really wish something could be done about that but at any rate we appreciate the lease and home that you provide us and until we are more stable financially we call this home

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've had a positive experience here. My apartment is simple but has everything I need, especially the full size washer and dryer. I love having the dog park easily accessible so my pets can stretch their legs. And having two pools is really nice in the summer.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

the Neighbors on each side of me look out for each other. If I have an issue the management is helpful for the most part. I like that the location of the complex is close to stores.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have now been living at Legacy Heights for over 8 months and I can only say our experience keeps getting better and better. The management team, along with the maintenance team are top-notch. When we had an emergency with our water heater, it was replaced within 24 hours and not to mention it was on a Saturday Heights. We are truly blessed that my brother and his girlfriend recommended Legacy Heights to us.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience is great never have problems it’s quiet and good parking compared most apartments I also enjoy the layout of my apartment maintenance always comes on time when I make a request

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Everything was fine except for the fact that several repairs were not made when I moved into the apartment and I was told that the pool was open when it was not

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Our resident experience has been great! The office staff is always helpful and any problems we have always get fixed right away. Thank you Legacy Heights!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I renewed my lease here and I didn’t get my reward points here and it’s been over a couple months already and I still haven’t got itAnd then I called the office and I said a message through the Rewards and nothing so why say you’re going to get reward points by renewing your lease and you don’t get them

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We love living here. It is always very clean and quiet. the occasional dog poop on the ground but other than that very peaceful. We got someone driving around at night just to watch for any suspicious activity and to protect us from theft or any damage to our vehicles and of course for our safety as well

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have been here for 4 years and we are Happy With where we are at. Very Close and convenient to work, grocery stores, Highway 25. Only complaint I would have is when it snows it takes a while for it to get cleared and gets extremely icy.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Life at Legacy Heights has been great thus far! It is very clean and safe. The office staff is very helpful, as well. It is in close proximity to several grocery stores and food options. The maintenance staff is constantly working to shovel snow and pick up litter around the complex. However, it can sometimes take several weeks to get an answer after submitting a maintenance request.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall, this is a great community and the staff is awesome. The walls of the unit are a little thin and could use better sound proofing and insulation, but to be expected in an apartment complex. There is definitely room for improvement for snow removal in the parking lot. The staff is great at shoveling sidewalks and steps, but the parking lot always seems neglected for even a single lane to be plowed for cars. Also, it's hit or miss having the staff return calls. Sometimes the staff is great and prompt with returning calls, other times I need to call once or twice more for a response. Generally, I'm please with being a resident at this community.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff is friendly. My apartment is right next to the dog park; my frenchie is so happy here! My son loves his large room. Walk-in closets!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The apartment complex is nice and quiet in the evenings and fairly clean, however I'm still waiting for my work request to be done. Or at least for someone to communicate with me about the status I love my work request.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Pricing is a little high for what it’s worth and almost nothing is included. Why do I pay a company for electricity but i still get billed separately by the complex for electricity??

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s not bad it was great until the rent quadrupled in price with added fees that were never explained but it’s nice and clean around the apartment building.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Friendly, affordable and great community. My dogs are happy with the transition to their new home. I feel safe and I have no complaints this far

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy Heights is a wonderful community that appreciates the outdoor activities!.. It’s a great place for children to grow up! There are several play areas for children. Two big swimming pool areas. Plenty of walking space!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Easy Place to live. Dependable Maintenance. Friendly Staff. Convenience to lots of Restaurants & Grocery stores. Especially Close to my Employer. Inspections to have A Safe Apartment much appreciated.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love living here. I love the office staff. Their always so nice. I love maintenance cuz their always so friendly. My neighbors are wonderful. I'm just so happy here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

great location to live near by. close to a lot fast food restaurants and grocery stores. close to the highways, easy access to highways. recommend

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love the apartment! Maintenance respond time has been a little slow.. I put in a maintenance request over the weekend and I still haven’t heard anything 4 days later.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience at legacy heights has been very easy going. I appreciate the whole staff including the maintenance workers. They were all very helpful with any of my needs.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

As we have moved to the complex we have found that the staff on site is very friendly and supportive. There is not much that they can’t do and are doing well. My experience to this point has been more than enjoyable.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have lived here only a few short weeks but so far we are pleased. We love all the parking and are excited about being able to enjoys the pools and fitness center.