Legacy Heights Apartments

4.4

4.4

I loved the friendly service i experienced as i tried to get a unit rented. staff was very pleasant and helpful. The unit i was given has had some flaws though. The water pressure is too low, in kitchen and both bathrooms. Also the water does not get hot enough to take a shower. I noticed it will not even be warm at all if the heat is on. So i believe this has to do with the water heater duo system. But it was very cold at 30 degrees and the heater was necessary, but the shower and any water was cold, at the most warm. but definitely not hot at all. Also the doors are off center and do not stay shut and wont lock for the bathroom either. but the neighborhood is very quiet, the complex is very clean. And so far I am happy with my choice of apartment aside from the faulty things listed. thank you
The apartment and community is quiet, calm and clean. Neighbors are friendly and it is in a great location! The staff and maintenance are very helpful, as well as management!
I moved in about a month ago and had some issues with my new apartment. The office staff and maintenance were both very quick to fix the issues. They were all so friendly, too! It's so quiet here, i love it! The neighbors seem very nice and friendly! I'm enjoying it here so far!
It has been good so far. Other than the incident that happened when I moved in, me and my wife have been loving it here. Very nice neighbors too.
It is a fine place to live. Dog friendly. Parking lot around the apartments can be really dark at night. Convenient access to stores that are close by.
I just love love love it here! It’s so clean, quit staff are the best not just office but maintenance. Thank you all for what you do for us.
Love the location and community. There is plenty of things located around us. Plenty of ammenitys and love the dog friendly atmosphere of the apartments.
Staff is very awesome and great at helping out with problems. Maintenance is always professional and efficient at their job. Neighbors are friendly.
I think the community has become over ran with a lot of people and it’s not as quiet as I was before but I thank the tenants for keeping a watchful eye around and I must say I have some great neighbors around !
So far everything has been great. The office is always friendly and helpful. Maintenance takes care of any issues very quickly. Very happy with our home here.