Legacy Heights Apartments

We’ve lived at Legacy Heights for a year now and it’s been great! Love the location for an affordable price! Maintenance is always handled in a timely manner and the staff is great.
My sister and I have been living here for about a month and so far it has been a wonderful experience! The apartment is nice and the staff is very helpful!
We moved in just over two weeks ago and we could not be happer with our new home! The staff was so incredible to us and we are loving our apartment and the location. Absolutely no complaints.
Wonderful Property, Quiet Community & Outstanding Customer Service! Been a resident for 2+ years and enjoyed every minute of it. If you're looking for a place to live, Legacy Heights is the place to call home!
If you're looking for a new place to live, Legacy Heights is the place for you! From the amenities, pristine property and outstanding customer service - you won't want to call any other place home!
Friendly and pleasant neighbors. The staff are always available to help when there is a need. Quite a few places along the parking lot areas need some lightning because they tend to be very dark at night and very difficult to see someone emerging from his or her car.
My family and I have been here for less than a year and love how peaceful the community has been, but we recently have new neighbors below us that are continuously complaining during the day about my 2 year old playing. I would give 5 stars, but the problem with the new neighbors is becoming such an issue that we are considering moving because they called the cops on my 2 year old at 5pm because he was playing hide and seek with his brother! I’m sorry, but this isn’t a kid free community and if you feel like you want peace and quiet during the day when kids are playing you shouldn’t have moved into a bottom floor apartment right next to a playground! Aside from this we have had nothing but good things to say about the community and have enjoyed living here up to this point, hopefully they will realize that kids will be kids and in the future they’ll make better decisions before moving into a bottom floor apartment in a community that’s thriving with children.
I love the community so far the move in was smooth and the community has a really nice feel to it. I can not wait to spend the holidays here with the family
I think these apartments are too small I need to find some bigger I can you put a kitchen table in th Apartments I wish they were made bigger the only thing I like about the washer and dryer But does have a great location close to the stores easy access to the bus stop and clean the Maintenance are very slow to get to to do to work on something when you need some done to take forever
Called in a maintenance request about our light out. Was fixed the next day. Amazing job guys so busy but still have time for little jobs. This place makes eveyone feel important and I will never forget that when ever I decide to move.