Legacy Heights Apartments

Maintenance practices are poor. We Ask for maintenance and maybe it will get done but more than likely only part of it will get done. Attention to detail is poor.
I'll be living here already for 2 years. Better place to live, the property is always clean. Really good neighborhood experience. Can't wait for the pool to be open.
I love living here, the environment is nice and clean. The people are friendly. Had to have maintenance come because our pilot light went out and the gentleman was very professional and nice. He even asked if there was anything else in the apt that he needed to take a look at. Some minor finishes on the apartment could be better and the walls are kind of thin. We can hear the neighbors closing their cabinets.
I am enjoying living at Legacy Heights so far. The location, staff and proximity to both Denver and Boulder are pretty great. I will definitely recommend Legacy Heights to my family and friends.
I’ve lived here over 3 years now and have enjoyed how quiet and clean this apartment complex is. Also having the close convenience of grocery stores, food businesses as well as all the other businesses right here has been wonderful to me 🌻.
Affordable, great area and close to everything. Apartments clean and really maintained. Very friendly and fast with getting a response from the office
Nice place to live great amenities and staff is very nice. Very dog friendly they have a dog park and wash area.Never had a complaint about noise everyone stays rather quiet.
Staff has been helpful when I have a question I need answered. Only reason I did not provide 5 stars is for a small reason, the hot/cold water is all over the place and there is a serious lack of lighting in the apartments. I have yet to submit a maintenance request, but my review could definitely change for better or for worse depending on how maintenance requests are handled.
Everyone is helpful, the facilities are always clean, the grounds are maintained well, and my apartment is the perfect size for me and my dog!
Affordable and a good catch for the price! Staff getting better with responding to emails . I like that the office is open 7 days a week. I like that there is doggie stations all throughout complex... just wish residents would use them more. , and I like that there is 2 pools and a doggie wash ! I would like better doggie station and trash bins maintained as some are empty on bags and trash is ready to be taken out! Oh and parking is not bad either for not having assigned parking.