Legacy Heights Apartments

4.4

4.4

The service here was amazing! Outstanding staff that really helped with a difficult situation. Moving from a different state, we were concerned about moving to an apartment complex that we had not had the chance to see in person, but everything was exactly as pictured on the website with very well maintained areas.
I feel like staff does their best to keep up property. Tenants are another story. There is litter and dog poop all over the complex, it’s really disheartening how many people just don’t seem to care about their community. Shame on those who are guilty of this lazy sloppy behavior.
Love living here, my sister and I could not have found a better place! We looled atound probably at hundreds of places but they were all either too expensive or too ugly lol this place is amazing amd not terribly unaffordable like most of the denver area apartments!
The staff is fantastic, the neighbors are great and there is plenty of fun stuff to do around here! Not the most sound proof place but other than that we love it here
Nice area to live at it’s really quiet and safe place. There is a lot of places to eat and grocery stores are close by. It’s also close to i25
Only been here a little over a month but I've had good vibes so far. My neighbors have been so friendly and that's always a wonderful thing.
Love living here! The only thing I would say needs improvement is neighbors picking up after there animals. There is a lot of dog poop by our apartment
I’m loving the area and apartments. It’s a great area to shop/ run errands. I would recommend these apartments. You have every food option and stores around here.
I've loved the community and how on top the maintenance guys are with everything. Definitely like living here! There is just always so much dog poop everywhere though lol
I love it here!! The staff is awesome and always willing to help 😋 Community is quite. And also, when it snows they immediately shovel!! Denise also has been awesome and I appreciate her more then anyone will know!