The staff at leasing office are very friendly and helpful. The location is a nice quiet area nice amenities to enjoy with the family. Fun activities at the pool during summer time.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Its really close to grocery stores which is convenient when you don't have a car. And it's pretty convenient to catch the RTD bus to Gary to work.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff is super friendly. They are all so positive and always happy to help with anything. Stephanie is amazing, helpful, and never acts like you’re a bother. This place is great!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far it's been a great experience. Everyone is super friendly and the community is clean. The neighborhood is safe and it's the perfect location.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We’ll be moving out soon and I’ll honestly be sad to leave. The staff was very helpful with having someone take over our lease and very patient with me checking in so often! Everyone in the leasing office is just very nice!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The leasing staff was really helpful and nice through the whole process! I really like the surrounding area and how close it is to some amenities. The swimming pool looks nice and its cool it's open throughout the winter

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Customer Service is great and maintenance requests do get done in a timely manner. Staff in the office attend to you and follow up with you when necessary.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love living here! The people are amazing and the staff is super friendly! The grounds are well kept, the apartments are kept up nice and some of my favorite times of days is taking my dogs to the dog park and getting the chance to play with other dogs!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s been a lovely experience, the staff is just amazing and very accommodating for an issue you might have. Plus the bark park is perfect, my dog can run all her energy out twice a day. All around perfect and peaceful!!!!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Everything has been great and their management staff was very accommodating when we needed to move in fast, Lexi was super helpful! The location is nice with many activities and restaurants near by. Maintenance was a little slower than other apartments ive stayed at but they still get the job done. All in all, i would recommend this apartment complex!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've lived here since 2000 and really love the location of my building. It's close enough to many business like Safeway, Ace Hardware Store and Walgreens and all with in walking distance. This is my home!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very nice office staff and they are very good at communication! Anytime I need anything they stay up to date with the communication. Good neighborhood and easy to get around.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We've never had to pay a late payment fee in the 2+ years we have lived here. We receive our bill like clockwork each month and pay through the resident portal with a checking account for no extra/no convenience fee. I'm honestly not sure why there are so many negative reviews about late fees. It's never been an issue for us.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have not had an issue with the apartment complex nor the staff. The area is calm and peaceful. I like the fact that security checks the parking lot from time to time, which make me feel more safe.The only issue is with the neighbors that walk their dogs and do not pick up their dog poop.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have lived here almost six months and it ha been one of the most amazing living experiences we have ever had. Everyone from the management staff to the maintenance staff has been exceedingly helpful and kind. Anytime we run into one of the staff they are always friendly and even are able to call us by our name. We definitely feel like we are part of the Legacy Heights community and not just an apartment number. #LegacyHeights

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience has been the best, thus far! I’m from a different state but the staff make me feel right at home! Even better when they treat you like family! I don’t have any complaints!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Enjoy living here so clean and quiet. There is enough parking spots and the amenities offered are great. Staff is amazing friendly and respond in a timely manner either front office or maintenance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

At legacy heights you’ll find friendly staff that is always willing to help. They really make the whole living experience as easy and enjoyable as possible

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Its amazing here but the bathroom lights went out after the first 2 weeks of living here and our ac is out as well but other than that everything is amazing

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I been here Over one year is been lasting pleasant and quiet the people that work in the office the staff there are very nice and polite the apartments are nice and tight and out

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I really love living at Legacy Heights. Its somewhere my family and I can feel safe and enjoy our home. The only thing I would change is the crazy residents and their drama.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living space- small but works well for me. My apartment feels open and comfortable. Heating and AC work quickly and keep bills low. My Appliances are outdated but I don’t pay the premium price, some apartments have nice new appliances. Neighborhood- generally nice and quiet. I love the amenities- dog park, pools, gym. Some people don’t pick up after their dogs which really frustrates me.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great location, price, and community. The staff are all very nice and this place has everything you couldn’t ask for. My roommate and me love it here and it’s so close to everything.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall I love living here, I do wish there were more spots to put bicycles and just a thought maybe having some bike racks would be great. But like I said overall it’s been fantastic.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have really enjoyed being here. This was my first official "home" my son my husband and I have been happy here. We had issues with one of the girls in the office a couple times. She was just plain rude . but other than that, we are very happy here.