The apartments have been very nice so far. Zero maintenance issues. The office ladies are very easy to communicate with and have been very thorough with my questions regarding my Bill online. The community is quite.

I've lived here for a year and loved the community and the area. My only issued would be that the doggie stations need a been upkeep. Maintenance is great as well!

by far the best living experience I have had so far. easy access to I-25 and us36 makes it easy to get to Denver and boulder. great neighborhood and great staff to top it all off

Love the staff at Legacy’s Heights, not really enjoying the neighbor that lives underneath us. Just had a newborn and a lot of people wanted to see him. So we had a lot of children come visit and kids are loud. Talk loud stomp their feet and we apologize if there have been lots of noise due to that. Really disappointed that the neighbors called the police instead of knocking our door and asking us to simmer it down. It was 7 pm at night and the cops knocked at our door shocked to see that the noise was all due to 3 and 5 year olds. Really wish that the neighbors we have would just communicate to us better and really act like neighbors instead of strangers. I watch out for my neighbors cars and apt doors making sure there aren’t any problems wish a lot of us would just keep that in mind. We moved from one unit to another and been with legacy heights for awhile now, maybe I miss my old neighbors but can’t understand why new neighbors in multiple units do not seem to care about the other. It’s like everyone is out for themselves

Everything has been great so far from looking at the apartment to signing and getting our keys! We look forward to living here! The staff had been so friendly.

My experience has been great so far. The staff has been friendly and the apartment is just what I need. Definitely an upgrade over my last place to this point.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Stephanie has made it extremely easy to go through the steps of applying and getting approved to live at Legacy Heights. The apartment homes are spacious with large closets and plenty of storage space. The extra small details that Legacy Heights has included in their apartment homes make these living spaces a step above.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great customer service, Apartments are very cozy. Friendly people and close to restaurants and stores. The application process was such a breeze.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s real nice environment quiet not loud I love being close to Close to all the fast foods grocery stores that’s what I really like the most and a great area

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great location and amenities. Maintenance staff is always quick to fix any issues that arise, though there aren’t many! Definitely one of the best values you can get in the area

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Have had several issues with the neighbors, this has made the experience less than expected. Upon moving in we had to have a lot fixed with our apartment (doors weren’t locking, appliances weren’t working, heater isn’t fully working) and maintenance repairs took quite a bit of time to fix.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Super nice and very helpful. They were able to do all of our paperwork within 3 days , always there to help us with any questions that we would have. Thank you.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Once again, the community and employees here rise above and beyond. My roommate and I recently went down to the office to collect a package, and we mentioned ice forming outside of our apartment. Not only do a few of our own residents have issues walking, but we knew that there was a resident nearby with a wheelchair, naturally, it was going to be an issue. We mentioned that we'd be more than happy to spread ice melt down, and they offered to give us some. It was hand delivered, despite the snow on the ground. I was personally surprised at the 'delivery'. Naturally, we're trying our best to hold up to our end of the bargain. Fantastic crew.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Nice community! Great staff. Stephanie is awesome! Understandable and extremely professional! All of the staff is great however. Our apartment was super clean on day of move in! We love it !

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been wonderful living here for the past year and hope to either renew the lease or find a bigger apartment here such nice people and wonderful things to do around

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Best service! I really appreciate the support and the communication between getting an apartment was no hassle! The place looks nice and welcoming!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Maintenance always responds very fast, and solves problems super well. Front office staff is always friendly and helpful. Great location and also price!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love it. It’s a great place to live and very clean really do recommend living here. Easy access to I 25 and hwy 36. People around are very kind

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very quiet neighborhood, beautiful apartments that feel more like townhouses with only two levels. Constantly shovelling and putting down salt for ice and snow

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s very nice and quite besides are neighbors downstairs have complained and nothing has been done yet they still are loud as ever late at night when people have to work but staff is amazing .. apt is nice and comfy

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love the apartments, I would just add lights to the living room. All other problems ive had have been handled good by management. i would recommend it to anyone

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s a great apartment complex, they always help out in anything you need, the leasing office people are really nice and always welcoming, it a nice environment to live in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The parking lot is clean and most vehicles are in good shape. The grass is well taken care of, but there are some dog land mines here and there. Everyone seems to take care of their own space.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We’ve recently just moved in and everybody in the office during our whole move in process from beginning to end has been so nice and so helpful!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office and maintenance staff are awesome. The office staff is helpful. I have had a few maintenance issues and they were responded to very quickly by maintenance. The noise can be bad at times but for the most part is not horrible. The location is perfect for me as it is 4 miles from work. The biggest issue is people not picking up after dogs. Also, not so friendly dogs being off leash. I had a neighbor dog come right to my front door after my dog. Not good. Overall living at Legacy Heights provides a friendly atmosphere which I think most people want. I have referred some friends to live here.