Legacy Heights Apartments

4.4

4.4

So far it been great and we got a better apartment then we were shown which is absolutely amazing, I could definitely see my self stay here for more the just a year!
My experience has been good. I continue to have to look where i walk so i dont step on dog poop. But other then that its been a great experience.
Everything has been fine other then my truck getting broken in to two times. It would really help if the parking areas weren’t so dark and had some light.
About average place. Not much maintenance done and definitely not the most well kept. But decent enough for what you pay for. The emergency maintenance responds quickly which is nice. But non emergency work orders take a long time.
Living here is a dream. The community always has stuff going on and the front desk is always available to help. Plus my dog love the bark park so much that I’m scared of losing those privileges if I need to move cities.
Stephanie Crane was great during the whole experience! She made the application process easy and move in even easier. Love our new home!! Can not wait to make many great memories here.
I Love my Apartment! The community is friendly and nice! Always good with maintenance and pretty clean. I love that the community is dog friendly too
Quiet and comfortable, great location and friendly neighborhood! Although you are surrounded by houses and other apartments, there is a great deal of privacy and no one invading it, maintenance is very nice and quickly responsive, and it is located by lots of grocery stores and other food and storefronts close by!
Amazing place. The dog wash has been a life saver. My pup just loves dirt and water leaving her being stinky and the pup spa is so convenient to keep up with my pup.
I love this place after a year of living here I signed a new lease it’s a perfect place for a couple ! Just the perfect size it has a washer and dryer and I love how we got the first floor close to parking everything is good about it here!