We are new to the community and are loving it so far! Its close to literally everything, theres a DQ in walking distance (yum!) and the dog park is perfect to let the pups burn a little bit on energy.

It’s nice and quiet nobody disrespected you here everybody seem to mind there own business and the staff in the office are very nice and helpful when you need something done here I like that they keep it clean outdoor it’s been great here.

Love this place. Office personnel are great. I love my home. Well cared for apartments, extremely responsive to maintenance requests. Highly recommend Legacy Heights.

Friendly staff! They work with you according to your needs. I’ve never felt neglect in anything that was needed with my apartment. From the very first tour, I felt at home.

I love living here. Best place to live. Office people are nice. And i never have a problem when i go in. I like tbe computer room and the big tv! Maintenance is also very good.

Apartments are quite with working days and nights its really nice. They also get my packages so there not left out the staff are really nice too

I’ve had a good experience overall. Really my only complaint is normal apartment stuff- occasional noise and that’s about it. It’s not the most trendy but I have a nice apartment with good amenities and I’m comfortable here. Great location too.

Aweome!! New place was so easy to sign an move. Love the neighbor hood quite an so safe. The staff well Stephanie was amazing she will walk you through eveything an help you get done an moved in on your terms

Really nice staff and maintenance workers. Relaxed neighborhood. Rent is reasonable. Could use some new appliances in the units that aren't renovated, because the old appliances are starting to rust/break.

The staff here at Legacy Heights is really great. The maintenance workers are really friendly and excellent at making the repairs needed. The buildings could use some updates inside, but overall, it's enjoyable.

Great location. Like our floor plan. Maintenance always quick to respond. Windows could be better insulated and latch for locks could also work better.

It feels good when your job is walking distance, we have the model unit and it’s on first floor very convenient to us esp when you have a kid, my son loves the playground. Everything here is walking distance 👌🏽👍🏽 My son is excited to open the pool 😉 summer is here!

Living at Legacy Heights has been nothing but incredible! From the affordability to the staff to the great amenities. If anyone is looking for a place to live, I would strongly suggest checking out Legacy Heights to call your new home!

So far living at Legacy Heights has been nothing but spectacular! From the affordability to the incredible staff to the great amenities. If anyone is looking for a place, I highly suggest Legacy Heights to call your new home!

I have lived here for 3 years and the staff is always helpful and friendly. Maintenance crews work hard and respond quickly. Great place to live.

This is one of the nicest apartments we have lived in. The office and the maintenance staff are efficient and friendly. The area that Legacy Heights is located in has beautiful views of the mountains with a lot of shopping and dining venues.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Clean, quick to resolve issues, and will work with you to make sure you are happy. Been here for about 3 years now, however one thing I may not be happy with, which is the pricing, which keeps getting steeper every year.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Ladies in the office are very accommodating professional polite and nice. Helped out with my sister moving to legacy heights. Have been nothing but upfront maintenance is always right on an efficient

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I'm quite satisfied with my apartment and it's facilities. The admin office has always very polite and helpful and property management has been on the ball since I moved in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing just moved in and the office staff is always there to answer any questions I have and they work really hard! Love this place!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Always a Great place to live. Sometimes Drama with Certain Nieghbors. But a really good Apartment complex. Can't really imagine Living somewhere else. But that can be a Possibility.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Heaters so loud needs updated !! The roads around complex need some repair ! Parking is good in comparison to other apartments I really wish there was a way not to hear other residents front door slam all day long ..

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Communication from office staff could be better. Overall my experience with legacy heights has been pretty well. No huge complaints from myself.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been here for a while and feel that it is a great place to stay! Staff and maintenance are always pretty much on point only issue I have is the cleanup of snow during the winter months

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far everything has been okay here. there are some things that need improvement but it seems that the staff are working on them. Not happy with Wyatts Towing, if they do mark you to get towed it always seems to be on a weekend when you can't do anything about the issue as all the offices are closed including theirs so they will Charge you EXTRA just to deal with them after business hours. Wyatts Scams people. Legacy Heights should find a better company to monitor our parking lot.