Legacy Heights Apartments

4.4

4.4

My experience has been wonderful We had a car drive into the wall of my daughter's room and they were great making sure we were well taken care of.
Overall, I really enjoy living here. I appreciate the upkeep within the community and also the community amenities available to residents. I really enjoy our pool, also.
I’m going on three years living here I’ve been comfortable here I’m close to the bus lane lotta grocery stores apartments are well-maintained clean and the staff Very nice I just wish these apartments were a little bigger they are kind of small I don’t have enough room to put a kitchen table they could’ve made them a little bigger
It has been great having the pool open, especially since it has been close to or over 90 degrees this last week. My daughter has loved it! Since there are two pools in this community and the smaller pool is closer to our apartment, it would be really nice if it was open. It’s kind of disappointing that there are two pools here but only one is filled and open!
I just love how quite the apartment is. This is one amazing place that I will miss when I leave. The pool is just what you need for the summer.
We are new residents here but so far everything has been great. We are really excited to be living here. The only flaw is the maintenance has been kind of wonky. I know they must be busy with the amount they have to cover but we put in requests and just don't know when people are coming so that's a bit of a downside.
Love my apartment! I was worried about the square footage but the floor works so well that I feel like I have much more space. Pretty happy so far :)
The office staff and my leasing agent David are all such wonderful people! They have promptly and professionally handled every question and issue I have experienced. I'm very happy with my new community!
So far it’s been great! Staff is great at taking care of things in timely manner! Lots of kids and family’s out all the time! The dog park is a great place to take my dog!
I enjoy living here. It is friendly, clean, and spacious! I have had such a good experience here. Everything is well organized and maintained, the staff is communicative on upcoming events, online payments are easy, and I have always felt safe and welcome here. Thank you!