Legacy Heights Apartments

I have lived here (in two different units) since 2012, and I have always felt safe and "at home." While I wish the finishes were nicer in my particular unit, I am grateful for the relatively affordable rent. The best part about living here is how friendly and competent the office staff are and how incredibly responsive the maintenance team is. I have never had to wait or worry about a necessary repair. Thanks!
The complex is wonderful and very well kept. I am a new resident (as of Sept 5th) and noticed my stove wasn't working when I had moved in. I had put in a maintenance request and left a voice message for the office a few days ago. I am still waiting to hear back for when it is going to be looked at.
A wonderful place to live! The 1 bedroom is so spacious and the neighborhood feels so welcoming and kind. We are excited to enjoy the amenities and love this location. Perfect for short walks to the store.
Front desk people are very friendly, apartment is cozy but there are lots of little things wrong with the it (dings, scrapes, knobs that pull off, a fan that won’t shut off when the lights on, very limited hot water)
Alot of very mean, rude children unsupervised is probably the biggest complaint right now. Overall, nice community, I think people need to watch their children closer so they aren't coming up to strangers doors & windows.
The apartment was quite dirty when I moved in, seems like they were trying to turn it over to quickly. The community itself is nice and my building is nice. I can’t hear the neighbors much, which is a huge plus.
Everyone here has been so friendly and it’s a very quiet area. There’s no rowdy parties that keep me up late at night, and I can just enjoy my own space
Our move in process was the most pleasant experience thanks to Carrie. She was wonderful to work with and we are completely happy with our apartment!
Very quite neighborhood. Apartments have Great access to stores and restaurants. Very Clean grounds. Love having a walk in closet. I really like the hardwood floor with updates appliances.
All the apartments are peaceful and the employee working in the office is super helpful and super friendly. And the maintainece is always on the point.