I really love living at Legacy Heights. Its somewhere my family and I can feel safe and enjoy our home. The only thing I would change is the crazy residents and their drama.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living space- small but works well for me. My apartment feels open and comfortable. Heating and AC work quickly and keep bills low. My Appliances are outdated but I don’t pay the premium price, some apartments have nice new appliances. Neighborhood- generally nice and quiet. I love the amenities- dog park, pools, gym. Some people don’t pick up after their dogs which really frustrates me.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great location, price, and community. The staff are all very nice and this place has everything you couldn’t ask for. My roommate and me love it here and it’s so close to everything.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall I love living here, I do wish there were more spots to put bicycles and just a thought maybe having some bike racks would be great. But like I said overall it’s been fantastic.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have really enjoyed being here. This was my first official "home" my son my husband and I have been happy here. We had issues with one of the girls in the office a couple times. She was just plain rude . but other than that, we are very happy here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I really enjoy living here, the ladies in the office made the whole moving in process easy. As for the apartment complex, it is really really clean and well taken care of.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Lived here since 2015 and just like most places it has its downs and ups. Still a positive experience here and just moved into a larger unit here which was a good transition. Lexi is very helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living here at legacy Hights has been amazing. When ever you have issues no matter what they are. Maintenance will be here in no time fix the issues an be on there way. The office staff such ad stephanie has always made sure to take care of any issues or needs with eveything you need. She has made it such a great place to live. Thank you all for eveything you do.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great living community here at Legacy Heights! Great outdoor activities for all ages!Wonderful additions made to the main swimming pool area.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

To many Dog owners leave there pets poop everywhere and let them pee in kids sand box. It’s hard to let my daughter play in kids play ground.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Everything is wonderful here I feel so safe the roads just got fixed and it’s nice what sucks is how much it is here’s to live but other than that it’s cool

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mostly quiet and maintenance on top of it. I think that this will be a good community for families. It’s a very family friendly environment and close to shopping plazas .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love the community. Everyone is polite and respectful. It's been a great experience for my family and I to have the pleasure of living in the area.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far so good. The complex is quiet, yet close to everything. Maintenance has been prompt. The leasing office will not let you mark off spots for moving trucks so you have to just move on a wing and prayer that there will be room. The floor vibrates when the people below us have their AC running. Sort of strange, but easy to get used to. Very nice amenities and the property is well taken care of.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have lived here for a long long time, I really love it here. Everyone is great, if anything goes wrong, its fixed! Thank you for making my living here a great one here! Do not want to go anywhere else. They are nice and polite and respectful! Again thank you!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It is quiet and I absolutely love our neighbors! I feel very safe here and we are always informed about what is going on within the complex. I also love that we have so many opportunities for community activities within the complex

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here for about a month, and have enjoyed it so far. Not a big fan of how the trash works but what can ya do? The parking is actually pretty consistent too, I can always find a close enough spot.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living at Legacy Heights has been nothing but incredible! From the affordability to the staff to the great amenities. If anyone is looking for a place to live, I would strongly suggest checking out Legacy Heights to call your new home!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff is very friendly and was able to help us in a short amount of time without an appointment . I appreciate the clean facilities and the maintenance/building upkeep as well. It makes for an enjoyable community to live in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My husband and I like to rent here. Mostly clean and the management cares about you. Amazing service. The only problems are a few residents with no respect and not playing the rules very well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Lexi is the best! She made our move in so easy. Customer service in general is great with Legacy Heights. All of the staff has been very helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience has been overall pretty good. The only complaint I would make would be the loud music that is playing by neighbor(s) or blood curdling screams from kids at the pool.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

One of my favorite I’ve lived in here in colorado! Convenient, pool is always cleaned every morning thank you y’all maintenance guys. Walking distance to my job, the ladies at the office are very friendly thank you

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far I have loved living here, the community is not only super quite but clean along with affordable. The staff has been so helpful and friendly in my move in. I would most likely refer a friend or two.