Legacy Heights Apartments

Nice place to live. The apartments are spacious and lots of storage. I have seen 2 small spiders near the front door since summer started, but no other bugs. I get that its summer and kids have limited options right now, but its hard to work with kids screaming and playing outside my building all day.
Great, never has any problems and when ever i had problems with my heat going out they came within a hour to fix it. The area is quiet and clean.
Everything has been wonderful minus the maintenance noise from downstairs. My whole apartment keeps shaking from all the noise. Also, there has been a lot of food in the grass all around the complex. Carrots, toast, a tomato...Not sure if people are trying to feed the rabbits but, I don’t want my dog eating food that’s not safe and food on the ground attracts pests and rodents. Otherwise things are great.
I have had no problems living here. The staff are continuously professional and polite and help in all ways possible. I’ve lived here for 2 years and it’s been one of the better apartment living experiences.
It was amazing always! The office staff so nice and friendly. The whole facility was always clean and neat kept. I will recommend these apartments to everyone looking
Apartments real nice, but small for the price they charge. Office staff and maintenance usually friendly and understanding. Stephanie is usually super nice and easy to talk with.
Legacy Heights is a good place to live. The location is good, our neighbors are nice, and our dog loves the dog park. All I’m all, we are happy to be here.
Neighbors around are great people ! Really wish pools would open up but gotta be understanding !Maintenance does a great job and is on time when asked!
Since I’ve moved in I have had an excellent experience amoung the staff and other residents. The property is very clean and well kept. Neighborhood is quit and peaceful.
Complex is Very Clean, also the Gym & Pool are kept up, the Staff is Five Star & Very Helpful. Enjoy daily walk around the Complex especially in the evening get a beautiful Sunset view on the Westside of Complex.