We have really enjoyed living at Legacy Heights! Outside is kept nice and when it snows it is shoveled the next day. We love our apartment and the surrounding area!

It's nice. I enjoy being here. Its quiet and I like people leaving me alone. I feel pretty safe. The apartments are kinda small compared to what I am used to but could be very nice w the right amount of effort to condense my stuff.

I love these apartments! They have the best staff and everyone is so nice! I live that it’s a dog community however I notice some people don’t pick up after their dogs

Very happy here. My neighbors are friendly and some have incredibly nice dogs. My only issue is with people who use the dumpster enclosures to trash furniture and those who don't bother to make it to the bins at all...

This is a wonderful community to live in. The staff I wonderful and always friendly! And the grass I always green and clean. Thanks for being a great place to live

Love here nice and clean and everybody in the office is very nice I been here for 3 months now the lawn is well taken care of and we have washer and dishwasher dryer in unit

Great community. Very quiet and clean. Grounds are taken care of. Front office staff is always nice and accommodating. Maintenance team is great. Would recommend to a friend or family member without question!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love it here staff is great nice and friendly, apartments are kept up very nice, Havent had any problems so far we have been here for 4 months already.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office staff is friendly. And easy to work with. Maintenance department stay busy but show up for emergency type concerns quickly. I was very surprised at how quite the apartments are we hardly hear our neighbors. Our dog nebbie lives the dog park to play with other dogs. So far I have been pleased.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy Heights Complex is a great place to call home. We have been living here for over a year and it's been great to us, the staff is friendly, maintenance takes care of any issues in a timely manner, overall its quiet and we enjoy calling it home.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've only been here a few weeks but I love it! The staff is super friendly and accommodating and the maintenance is awesome! They all go above and beyond and really make you a priority! Great place to live!!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I am a fairly new resident. I have been living here for a little over a month. The community is quiet. The office staff are very professional and friendly.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Its been a ruff few years here.the community here at Legacy Heights is a close net and all the neighbors ar great about cleaning up after there pets and kids. But the staff has been GREAT!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My husband and I love living here, it is usually clean on the grounds except the ocassional dog mess. We hope we can live here for the next few years and start our family here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Nice and calm place, other than the kids out on the weekends but nothing too bad. parking is good, never having to go too far. I like that is's pet friendly with doggie bags always avaible.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The staff at Legacy Heights have been quite accommodating with our recent move to a bigger unit. They made the new lease agreement quick and easy. Given the new keys with old keys also available for a few days. The new unit is exactly what we needed for two kids and a new baby upcoming. We are happy with our new lease and wouldn’t say our experience had anything negative to say about it.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love living at Legacy Heights! So does my boyfriend, roommate, and pet! It’s beautiful inside and out, and we have always gotten speedy replies from the office and maintenance. 5 stars!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to have kids or fur kids as the dog park is convenient and there are nice playgrounds for the less furry variety. Good place to go home too. Except for the police officers that occasionally sit inside the gate on the westside of the property and prey on anyone who drives by to include residents pulling in to the parking lot, those guys are awful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My roommates and I have been living here for almost a year now, and I can say that it's been a very peaceful and satisfying time. The area and people are friendly with a lot of great places to shop and eat nearby. If there is an issue, maintenance shows up fairly quickly and gets the job done. I'm pleased overall with my experience here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I've enjoyed living here so far! Maintenance was quick to fix issues and everyone is so friendly! I really enjoy having a small playground nearby as well as the grill!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Nice apartments for the price in this area. The area is really quiet, i rarely even hear my neighbors. Maintenance has so far addressed issues in a timely manner, except one thing and it’s cosmetic only. I do get frustrated with people not picking up after their dogs. I have a dog and am more annoyed than anyone at irresponsible owners. The dog park could be significantly better maintained, especially since we all pay a monthly fee in our rent for the dog park and maintaining the poop bag stations.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to live! There is a lot to love about living here, to start everyone is very friendly if you take your dog to the dog park there are no issues and just a great all around place to live

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I just moved in with my spouse! Jamie was awesome and we appreciate her getting us moved in! I would give Legacy Heights a 5 star but there is no hot tub here! We were unaware that it was a kiddy pool.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The apartments are really species, well maintained, and affordable. The staff is really friendly and maintenance is really quick on servicing any problems. This neighborhood feels safe it’s peaceful and quiet. I would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have lived at the Legacy Heights apartments for a little over 2 months now and it is great. The leasing staff are always ready to answer any questions and the maintenance staff is quick to respond to a request.