Legacy Heights Apartments

1,016 Reviews

4.3

1,016 Reviews

Clark
Everything has been nice and kept clean. I enjoy my neighbors. The amenities are definitely a perk to living here. Very happy to be living here for a second year :)

Oscar
My experience is pretty good for my first apartment complex I appreciate the help from all the employees an all the staff that helped me getting my home.

Linda
We've lived here for almost two years and for the most part we love it. It is a cozy space, has nice amenities, and great personnelle in the office and maintenance

Ahmad
Very nice place for living me and my family enjoy living her and my kids love it to they enjoyed their summer vacation swimming and the neighbors are nice too

Lorena
I been happy here over 3 years going 4 great location and close to the bus line and fat food and the groceries stores a walking distance and you have washer and dryer so don’t need to go any further

Robert B.
Just moved in and the entire process has gone so smoothly . Very comfortable and feel at home . The staff has been extremely kind and helpful

Michelle
I love the cherry tree right outside my door!! Landscaping around the complex is so well kept up, the lawn is always cut, watered and so green!!

Bethany
We have been here almost four years and it has been great. Everything we need is close by and the office staff is always quick to respond to any request

Cheryl
We are ok with everything. Except the dog park. Paul & I sometimes mostly Paul cleans up alot & throws trash away sometimes in Dog Park. I am glad to see police around more.with brack in vehicles. Paul's truck got broke into.

Lysa
The best part of the complex is the two pools, however the west pool is way too cold and you can barely use it during the heat of the day, let alone after the sun starts going down. I get home at 6 and the pool is open until 10, but it’s too cold to swim. I’ve requested that the heat be turned up, but it remains freezing