Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall everything has been great living here! Sometimes it takes a while for them to refill poop bags and empty the trash from all the dog poop. But overall the grounds are really well kept and the office staff is great! And it’s great living by all the food places and the highway!
We have been living here for almost a year and it has been incredibly peaceful. Plus the dog loves the bark park on site!!!! Would recommend to a friend
I Like the location and it is convenient to catch the bus to go to work (when it's running) . Lol. I just wish the maintenance people were more experienced. There's been a few times where I put a work order in and they just do the easiest fix. The easiest fix is something I already did. Like try to tighten the screws on the toilet seat. I did that! Im not an idiot. So then I have to put another work order in for the same issue. Not right.
Legacy Heights has been our loving home! We enjoy all our Amenities! Look forward to summer time for the pool to open and we enjoy having family/friends come grill out and play volleyball! Love that the apartments are affordable and have washer/dryer! My only complaint is our fellow neighbors having to many pets upstairs and not cleaning up after there animals outside. Other than that we love our community!
I can't say enough incredible things about this property - from the amenities to the management. I really couldn't imagine calling anywhere else home!
Just renewed our lease here at Legacy Heights & sure glad we did! From the property, to the amenities to management, this is the place to call home!
I like the appartments and the location. The staff members are kind and friendly. But the appliances are too old and they are very outdated.
Friendly staff and great customer service.Their maintenance service is on point.The main problem is there kitchen appliances which is too old and outdated otherwise i would have given 5 star
Nice place to live. Friendly environment and their maintenance are quick and easy but appliances are too old and outdated otherwise I would have no problem giving a 5 star rating.
Nice place to live, staff and services are excellent. I would have rated 5 stars if the appliances would be new. The kitchen appliances are too old.