Legacy Heights Apartments

4.4

4.4

I’ve been living over two years and very comfortable relaxing nice and clean close to other grocery stores and fast food restaurants the close to the bus line and all the staff from the office work here are very nice and polite
Love the community, it's quiet and comfortable. I've had a little trouble with getting a response from the front office in a timely manner, but for the most part I am happy to be here.
The community is quiet and clean. The staff is amazing! They take care of your concerns in a timely manner and they are very knowledgeable.
Fast and easy move in service. The leasing office is great with communication and did lots of follow up calls on our day of move in. Our lease was about 3 months out from when we signed it!
Very peaceful community, with reliable and responsible maintenance workers. No complaints at all for the complex. First apartment for me and my girlfriend, couldn’t have selected a better location.
Living here is nice. Maintenance is the most amazing. I love the dog spa the most my dog is always rolling in the dirt so it’s nice I have a place to wash her.
Staff is very friendly!!! Complex is clean inside and out!! I just moved in and the office staff made every part of my move very easy!! Definitely will refer people to this complex!
Sunsets are to die for lot is a little on the shady side have had a few incidents overnights with people looking in cars and me seeing them they are pretty kid and wake me. Other then that it’s a nice living place peaceful.
We love it here!! The common areas and parks within the community are so nice to have during this warmer weather. The people here are so nice
Wonderful Property, Quiet Community & Outstanding Customer Service! Been a resident for going on 3 years now and enjoyed every minute of it. If you're looking for a place to live, Legacy Heights is the place to call home!