The neighborhood is great and close to so many things, including Target, parks, the interstates, grocery stores, and restaurants. The apartment complex is very quiet, neighbors typically keep to themselves, but are friendly! The front office communicates any neighborhood-wide issue such as outages, construction, etc. via e-mail and text to make sure that everyone gets the information. The whole complex is landscaped weekly, which helps make everything look really nice. Our only issue thus far has been maintenance taking a while to fix issues, and we had some cosmetic damages/incomplete repairs from the prior tenant when we moved in. All in all, this is a great community and I'm glad we found this place!

Legacy heights has been a great place to live. The staff is super friendly and any time we have put in a maintenance request it’s fixed very quickly, along with any other concerns we have had

Love the outside of the apartments.. the landscape.. the pool areas. Inside the apartments for a 1 bedroom is perfect enough space for 2. Very happy with the choice we made.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been here for some time and have gotten used to calling our apartment, Home. I really enjoy the hot water always working in any bathroom or sink. The wooden floors are definitely an upgrade to our previous unit. We share this home with three boys and although it can get hectic no matter what spot we are in we can just simply relax. Time has moved so quickly with our time here and we definitely enjoy being residents at Legacy Heights.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

just moved in. but staff is great. excited to see how it goes. So far everything is good. I don’t have is complaints. Can’t wait to use the pool

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Community is kept clean, almost crime free. Suggest they put in speed bumps as some residents still speed in the morning. The pools are always kept clean

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My first place moving in, everything and everyone has been great so far. A few minor fixes needed in the upgraded unit could have been cleaned better but other than that I’m loving it.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to live. I love the location and the available amenities. The only thing it's missing is a hot tub. The office staff is very helpful, especially Stephanie.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love living here. The noise level can be a little iffy, as with any apartments, but neighbors are pretty respectful of keeping noise to a minimum. The area the complex is in is great!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far so good! Our unit is very beautiful and feels like home, Very comfortable space and the area, the staff even the neighbors are awesome. Very excited to have my first child living here as his first home.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far legacy heights has been great, beside a few small surprise charges at move in we love it here. nice quite community, great location, and great pools very clean and the families are fairly nice around here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing experience if anything breaks they fix it quick and the senery is beautiful as well!! If you ever have a chance walk around the complex you will see it is a beautiful place to live

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

ok place to live a little annoyed We submitted a service request 3 months ago and still hasn't gotten fixed. People who have dogs dont pick up the poop seems like no one really cares,

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s very nice the staff so far is great, The pool keys don’t work..?? We had them re cut it and still don’t work, the ppl down stairs smoke cigarettes which means we can’t use our porch because my son is allergic. Very clean community. Some ppl leave there vehicles running for long periods of time which make the whole place smell like exhaust. Very quiet but what do you get it’s communal living.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very nice complex, great amenities, price, and location. Easy to make payments with the online portal, love that there's a 24 hour workout room and 2 pools.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

When I first moved in, nothing was ready. There were still vendors working on my floors. I had paid rent for the prior day and they were still not finished. The office was kind and did all they could do to make it right.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I’ve been a resident for 2 yrs and I don’t have any complaints about this apartment complex. The rent is affordable the staff is friendly. Neighbor are friendly and the area is peaceful. Whenever I call in a work order they are quick to attend.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living at Legacy Heights has been amazing. The staff is sincere and accommodating. Everything is well kept from our pool areas to our common walking grounds. Units are spacious with a very homey vibe. Love all of my neighbors as well as the pets some have we get to meet.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall has been a great experience. The area is nice and friendly. Maintenance takes care of issues quickly and effectively. Lots of events as well.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Been here since October... Love the community as well as the staff. Everyone is friendly and respectful of each other. Grounds also seem to be kept clean.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We are new to the community and are loving it so far! Its close to literally everything, theres a DQ in walking distance (yum!) and the dog park is perfect to let the pups burn a little bit on energy.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s nice and quiet nobody disrespected you here everybody seem to mind there own business and the staff in the office are very nice and helpful when you need something done here I like that they keep it clean outdoor it’s been great here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Love this place. Office personnel are great. I love my home. Well cared for apartments, extremely responsive to maintenance requests. Highly recommend Legacy Heights.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Friendly staff! They work with you according to your needs. I’ve never felt neglect in anything that was needed with my apartment. From the very first tour, I felt at home.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love living here. Best place to live. Office people are nice. And i never have a problem when i go in. I like tbe computer room and the big tv! Maintenance is also very good.