I've lived here since 2000 and really love the location of my building. It's close enough to many business like Safeway, Ace Hardware Store and Walgreens and all with in walking distance. This is my home!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very nice office staff and they are very good at communication! Anytime I need anything they stay up to date with the communication. Good neighborhood and easy to get around.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We've never had to pay a late payment fee in the 2+ years we have lived here. We receive our bill like clockwork each month and pay through the resident portal with a checking account for no extra/no convenience fee. I'm honestly not sure why there are so many negative reviews about late fees. It's never been an issue for us.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have not had an issue with the apartment complex nor the staff. The area is calm and peaceful. I like the fact that security checks the parking lot from time to time, which make me feel more safe.The only issue is with the neighbors that walk their dogs and do not pick up their dog poop.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

We have lived here almost six months and it ha been one of the most amazing living experiences we have ever had. Everyone from the management staff to the maintenance staff has been exceedingly helpful and kind. Anytime we run into one of the staff they are always friendly and even are able to call us by our name. We definitely feel like we are part of the Legacy Heights community and not just an apartment number. #LegacyHeights

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

My experience has been the best, thus far! I’m from a different state but the staff make me feel right at home! Even better when they treat you like family! I don’t have any complaints!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Enjoy living here so clean and quiet. There is enough parking spots and the amenities offered are great. Staff is amazing friendly and respond in a timely manner either front office or maintenance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

At legacy heights you’ll find friendly staff that is always willing to help. They really make the whole living experience as easy and enjoyable as possible

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Its amazing here but the bathroom lights went out after the first 2 weeks of living here and our ac is out as well but other than that everything is amazing

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I been here Over one year is been lasting pleasant and quiet the people that work in the office the staff there are very nice and polite the apartments are nice and tight and out

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I really love living at Legacy Heights. Its somewhere my family and I can feel safe and enjoy our home. The only thing I would change is the crazy residents and their drama.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living space- small but works well for me. My apartment feels open and comfortable. Heating and AC work quickly and keep bills low. My Appliances are outdated but I don’t pay the premium price, some apartments have nice new appliances. Neighborhood- generally nice and quiet. I love the amenities- dog park, pools, gym. Some people don’t pick up after their dogs which really frustrates me.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great location, price, and community. The staff are all very nice and this place has everything you couldn’t ask for. My roommate and me love it here and it’s so close to everything.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall I love living here, I do wish there were more spots to put bicycles and just a thought maybe having some bike racks would be great. But like I said overall it’s been fantastic.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have really enjoyed being here. This was my first official "home" my son my husband and I have been happy here. We had issues with one of the girls in the office a couple times. She was just plain rude . but other than that, we are very happy here.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I really enjoy living here, the ladies in the office made the whole moving in process easy. As for the apartment complex, it is really really clean and well taken care of.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Lived here since 2015 and just like most places it has its downs and ups. Still a positive experience here and just moved into a larger unit here which was a good transition. Lexi is very helpful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Living here at legacy Hights has been amazing. When ever you have issues no matter what they are. Maintenance will be here in no time fix the issues an be on there way. The office staff such ad stephanie has always made sure to take care of any issues or needs with eveything you need. She has made it such a great place to live. Thank you all for eveything you do.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great living community here at Legacy Heights! Great outdoor activities for all ages!Wonderful additions made to the main swimming pool area.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

To many Dog owners leave there pets poop everywhere and let them pee in kids sand box. It’s hard to let my daughter play in kids play ground.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Everything is wonderful here I feel so safe the roads just got fixed and it’s nice what sucks is how much it is here’s to live but other than that it’s cool

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mostly quiet and maintenance on top of it. I think that this will be a good community for families. It’s a very family friendly environment and close to shopping plazas .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I love the community. Everyone is polite and respectful. It's been a great experience for my family and I to have the pleasure of living in the area.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far so good. The complex is quiet, yet close to everything. Maintenance has been prompt. The leasing office will not let you mark off spots for moving trucks so you have to just move on a wing and prayer that there will be room. The floor vibrates when the people below us have their AC running. Sort of strange, but easy to get used to. Very nice amenities and the property is well taken care of.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have lived here for a long long time, I really love it here. Everyone is great, if anything goes wrong, its fixed! Thank you for making my living here a great one here! Do not want to go anywhere else. They are nice and polite and respectful! Again thank you!