I am not officially a resident until Jan 22, 2018, however the office staff has been tremendously helpful. This is the first community where I have confidence in the leasing office staff. I am excited to move in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Just started so I guess we will see how this ends up I'm kind of intrigued by this reward program maybe I'll be able to win a car haha who knows

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff is awesome as well, they always wave and smile when I see them around the community.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I sincerely believe the rent is overpriced for size and age of apartments. We have seen some break ins in the apartment would be nice to have Security on staff. Overall nice staff and great maintenance.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Community seems to have gone down hill a little. There are a few rude and not helpful people working in the office. A lot of dumpster divers.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I have wonderful neighbors and enjoy how friendly everyone is. I am however disappointed with huge potholes in parking lot, the closure of the hot tub, and the quality of the appliances.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The community is very nice and the amenities offered here are fantastic. But we've had many problems in our apartment since moving in, which is why my rating is lower. Still a nice place though!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing dog park I love the fact that the mail is going to be changing as well to notify me of a package will be handy since I order alot online

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Have not moved in yet but have had some good experiences and bad with the management. I am looking forward to meeting the other members of the community.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great!!! I enjoyed the site. Very interesting and informative. I would highly recommend this site to my friends and family. Site is easy to navigate.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Overall the property is pretty maintained, but litter is all over the grounds and cleaning up after pets is not enforced. I've also had several problems with apartment fixtures since I've moved in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It has been a good experience so far but there are still many work orders yet to be completed for me to give it a higher rating. It has been one week since moving and I believe to work orders have a complete. Many of the pending work orders I believe are related to the unit not being being ready for move in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The neighborhood is sometimes a little loud with cars passing by. The blinds are cheap and break easily. The staff is nice and are good about keeping the grounds clean.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Good. but would like you be more responsive and supportive of concerns of residents, rather following the approach like 'nothing we can do' .

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

A lot of turn over but the new staff seems friendlyand helpful hopefully they stay last staff promised me a variety clean but probably wit won't get that...

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Only been here a few months, the staff seems pretty friendly. There have been some confusions with our pet rent but overall so far we are enjoying ourselves.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Impressed with general amenities and such (wood blinds, well designed floorplans, additional storage space). Not terribly happy with office manager-- she has made a couple of mistakes that later I was expected to pay additional money for. Maintenance staff are phenomenal.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Outside is kept mostly clean but when reaching out to management or the main office, it takes a very long time to receive action or a call back. Having trouble getting the correct lock to our mailbox.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The work orders could be completed faster and with better quality equipment. Also the parking could use more covered parking spots. Thanks.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Would be nice if you used better quality produces for repairs but other that ok. We've been here for 4 years and quality of things have really gone down.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Great place to have kids or fur kids as the dog park is convenient and there are nice playgrounds for the less furry variety. Good place to go home too. Except for the police officers that occasionally sit inside the gate on the westside of the property and prey on anyone who drives by to include residents pulling in to the parking lot, those guys are awful.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I was amazed at how quiet these apartments are. I would prefer a larger kitchen but it want a deal breaker. So far no pesky bugs inside. And I enjoy the pool frequently since its not crowded.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Legacy heights is a beautiful apartment complex and the inside is beautiful as well. I only give 3 1/2 stars because there are things that could use improvememt.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Nice apartments, leasing employees seems nice enough. We had a flood about a year ago that could have been handled a lot better. We had water leaking from the living room ceiling,bedroom, bathroom, closets, laundry room, hall, and kitchen. Then the water heater stopped working. They refused to give us a discount on our rent. Even though we had no hot water heater for a couple of days. Mind you it was still cold out side so sleeping with no heater nor hot water wasn’t fun. Specially when we have a child. They were able to replace the hot water tank. Not issues since then.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

no complaints, things have gone pretty well, thus far. The staff has been fast, polite, and friendly--and maintenance has been easy to coordinate with.