Maintenance gets requests completed in a timely manner. Horrible new colors etc etc etc living in a dark swamp again because sprinklers run way too much

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Bad maintenance, I don't think any of these apartments are gone over before renting , bad neighbors, nice apartment . The location is good too.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I can't give a higher rating. There is just so much here that is not star worthy. I don't even know where to start. I have talked and talked and think it gets old and they get sick of it.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I wanted to move into a nice apartment and got a cut in the bathroom floor that apparently no one can fix? Awesome. The carpet was shampooed but when I vacuumed, it filled the vacuum with god only knows. Not to mention the carpet is falling apart. And the kicker? I paid for a garage and was told multiple times this certain garage would be mine and come to find out, it was given to someone else. Now I'm parking at least a block away every night. I wish I could say I'm happy but I'm truly not.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Very bad customer service. Some of the employees are really rude. Nice view. Ample parking spots. Cheap storages. Somewhat clean. Living space is too small.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The actual apartments are nice and the neighborhood seems nice, but until they get new management I don't recommend moving here. Glitches to there payment system can cause you to think you paid when you didn't and then the late rent notices are given out whenever the office deems convenient to them, even if that adds additional fees. No one gives timely responses and if a maintenance request is done through the front office, it doesn't end up happening. The dog park is mostly a dirt patch with little upkeep done. The gates barely stay locked and there's very rarely poop bags. Complaints about loud neighbors are ignored.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I think the appartments can be really noisy. The maintenance staff has always been really great and helps whenever needed. The management does try hard to put together specail events for residents which is nice.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I am not officially a resident until Jan 22, 2018, however the office staff has been tremendously helpful. This is the first community where I have confidence in the leasing office staff. I am excited to move in.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

I used to really like it here but the property has gone down hill in the last year.Dirty & residents usually have garbage on patios for days

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Initial move in was horrible. Didnt gave apartment ready, waited extra 3 hours to move in. Leasing did not have paperwork ready to sign, manager was not friendly. She was not understanding and did not want to talk to me as a new tenant and actually said "pay the amount or you can't move in that's it." I was in tears. She didn't even come over to apologize on a mistake on their end. Other than that, maintenance is awesome! Very friendly maintenance staff, clean apartments, love the area, love the neighbors, very quiet apartment complex! Love the gym and pool.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

PROS: The apartment is very nice and quite functional, a rarity for a one bedroom with 2 people in it. The maintenance guys are on it and super helpful. The complex has a good vibe and seems safe so far. CONS: Recently moved in and it was a mess. Took over a week for my BLANK background check to clear (may want to consider switching services, its never taken this long before). During the weekend, Jamie works and was suppose to be able to get us key if we cleared, which we did. She was reluctant to do so without a lot of pushing on our end (it seemed like she didn't want to do any work to us). Once we got in we had no power for 2 days because the previous resident didn't switch utilities out of their name and the complex didn't bother to check on it, so Xcel turned it off.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

It’s very nice the staff so far is great, The pool keys don’t work..?? We had them re cut it and still don’t work, the ppl down stairs smoke cigarettes which means we can’t use our porch because my son is allergic. Very clean community. Some ppl leave there vehicles running for long periods of time which make the whole place smell like exhaust. Very quiet but what do you get it’s communal living.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff is awesome as well, they always wave and smile when I see them around the community.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Just started so I guess we will see how this ends up I'm kind of intrigued by this reward program maybe I'll be able to win a car haha who knows

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Management is a bit unorganized which has caused multiple scheduling conflicts. The maintenance team is amazing though and are very prompt and punctual (when given the message). The apartments are cute, but utilities are a bit exetreme for the area.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

very good apartment complex. satisfied for what i pay. maintenance is good at fixing whenever something breaks down. had issues when i renewed my contract. they never washed the carpet as they said

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Mehh... Every month rent goes up by $10 more... And they think they are the shiit all these "random Safety inspection" whatever... Stay here only 12months and already about to fight 2 different neighbors..

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

More grounds people needed Properly trained pool maintenance needed someone to watch pool areas daily for behaviors dogs smoking drinking with glass containers

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

So far it has been a pretty good experience. This is a perk as well. Being able to give us lease holders rewards is different and is fun! Thanks!

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Communication from office staff could be better. Overall my experience with legacy heights has been pretty well. No huge complaints from myself.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Have had several issues with the neighbors, this has made the experience less than expected. Upon moving in we had to have a lot fixed with our apartment (doors weren’t locking, appliances weren’t working, heater isn’t fully working) and maintenance repairs took quite a bit of time to fix.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

ok place to live a little annoyed We submitted a service request 3 months ago and still hasn't gotten fixed. People who have dogs dont pick up the poop seems like no one really cares,

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Outside is kept mostly clean but when reaching out to management or the main office, it takes a very long time to receive action or a call back. Having trouble getting the correct lock to our mailbox.

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Heaters so loud needs updated !! The roads around complex need some repair ! Parking is good in comparison to other apartments I really wish there was a way not to hear other residents front door slam all day long ..

Reply from Legacy Heights Apartments

Amazing dog park I love the fact that the mail is going to be changing as well to notify me of a package will be handy since I order alot online