I have been so excited to move in, and I am still a few weeks away from move in. The entire process has been made easy and enjoyable. I cannot wait!

Reply from Legacy LV

The staff were friendly and helpful in letting me see the model apartment and helping me pay my security deposit online. The model apartment was clean and displayed nicely for the tour.

Reply from Legacy LV

This is definitely an easily-accessible community for UNLV students. The amenities are plentiful, and the application process is simple. The website is the only thing that needs improvement, as it does not properly update the checklist and will show unfinished tasks for long periods of time after completion.

Reply from Legacy LV

The convenience to UNLV cannot get any better. The unit was pretty spacious as well. Maintenance requests are always very timely and get the job done!

I think Legacy LV is very convenient in it's location as it is extremely close to UNLV, eliminating the problem of transportation. Overall, it is convenient for college student especially.

I can't wait to live here. I went there and seen the opening apartment and it blew my mind. Legacy LV is worth living a hundred percent!!!!!

They were very nice and helpful with getting my application processed. The let me ask as many questions I wanted. They allowed me to tour the apartment.

Awesome staff complimented by a very conveniently located neighborhood make Legacy LV a great place to live. I can walk to class and save time and money by living so close to campus!

The quiet environment around and very close to the university, very safe and convenient to live here. I will renew my contract when the time comes.

Legacy made it so easy to visit, inquire, and sign my lease. I am so excited to move in and it is months away. I will recommend the complex to others!

Lately I have been doing a lot of maintenance orders, and I am glad that every single time, they fix it a day after I make the request. Never later!

I had a very good experience touring the apartment and dealing with the staff. Overall I enjoyed the experience and was especially appreciative of the friendly staff.

I love living at legacy , it’s a great place nice and quite and safe to live, the rent is reasonable, the maintenance is good & I will recommend this to anyone

Great Experience so far. The maintenance requests are timely completed. The condition of the apartment was good when I moved in & the furniture provided is adequate too.

The office was very helpful, efficient, and fast when I initially inquired about the property. They were available via phone at all times or always got back to me if I had any questions. They made everything easy for me

So far the application process and getti g everything ready has been a breeze. The staff are all very awesome and super friendly. I am very excited to move into my new apartment!

Welcoming and quick service. Quick response, follow up to any queries or issues. procedures were simple and to the point. Apartments were clean and well maintained.

Its going to be a wonderful experience to live in a place like this. It is close from my department at the campus and allows me to walk from my class.

Overall nice location with some decent perks. For example, internet and cable is included with your rent. That's not bad considering the location, phase 3 apartments are upgraded and newly remodeled. All in all, much better than other campus housing due to its privacy.

Overall, the location of Legacy is convenient for students, especially without cars. I like the options for full furnishing and the amenities offered.

The residents is cool , no trouble or crime going on. Nice neighborhood for an ideal college student or small family. Close to campus and safe.

So far I love living here in Legacy. Having my own apartment with my best friend has been so much fun. Your staff is amazing and your apartments are very nice!!! I love how close to campus we are!

I Love how close it is to campus, makes it easy to get to my classes! The fact I'm in the gated portion is great too, I feel much safer in this part of the complex :)

Convenient location and friendly staff. Apartment was fully renovated before we moved in and the property is well maintained. They are also quick to respond to maintenance requests.

Friendly and helpful staff, quick maintenance, friendly neighbors. Never had an issue with noise problems or rowdy residents. No creepers either.