Legacy LV
4 stars416 Reviews

Some of the staff are very friendly and accommodating, but there is a couple of bad apples in this bunch. When I first moved in I had rotten food in front of my Appartment and it took hours to get it removed. It was a bit frustrating, especially since the bathtubs were peeling and looks disgusting, yet it took 3 weeks for them to finally send someone to fix it. I was told there was a “miscommunication” but I asked for my bathtub to be repainted 4 times every week and was told it would be fixed soon but never gave me a date.
You get what you pay for. This new management has been more focused on the degree than legacy and its usually dirty around the apartment. also have not been helpful during the covid pandemic at all
Bad experience. Everyone slams the laundry door even after 12 am. I always wake up. Management should install door devices or something to fix the issue. Also windows make noice when any plane is taking off. Lol
Love it here. I love the changes being done to the community and would recommend the property to students new to the area looking for convenient accommodations
The leasing office is great, amenities are great, I like living here for the most part. I have had great experiences at Legacy for the last 2 years. Lately security here has been my one complaint. I have had 3 instances where my place was almost broken into and one instance where it was. I hope something can be done about security to make residents feel safer.
The staff is super friendly I always feel welcomed when I go to the office. Best looking student housing in the area! Great communication whenever I have an issue.
Good stay facilities are good, work orders are completed fast. It would be better if the apartments were in better maintained condition, since they are poorly insulated and have cracks.
Living here during the pandemic was very assuring knowing that we have reliable internet to maintain remote learning. I haven't ever experienced wifi lags since I've been here. Great job!
Decent for the price and the proximity to UNLV. Have had several negative experiences with the office staff, but what can you expect. I suppose I would recommend.
I like the maintenance service here. The room is bright which is another plus point for me. I had a problem with my upstairs neighbors regarding noise which seems to improve and that is a good sign. One suggestion would be to maintain the area around the laundry in terms of cleanliness. The outflow of the laundry water on roadside along with the trash dumpster is making that area stinky and dirty.