Legacy LV

Peaceful place, I love listening to the birds outside my window. I feel safe specially during this time. Several washers and dryers are broken, but some of them still works.
They have been very understanding and lenient during this time of COVID-19 and I am very thankful for that. For the most part, the staff is very helpful and friendly. I am moving out soon, but overall I have enjoyed living here. Of course there are some things they can improve on, such as repainting the cabinets and bathrooms. They should also include other amenities.
Love the convenience of living next to campus, and the apartment is pretty good too. The apartment meets everything I was looking for and the price is pretty good too.
It's really frustrating talking to management. Their communication skills are nonexistent. But, everyone is really nice and with patience, they're very accommodating.
Not good enough security to stop thieves from breaking car windows and taking stuff. Locked laundry rooms with coinless machines are annoying but understandable given the theft. Friendly office staff. Good value for price.
Living at Legacy LV is nice with the exception for the lack of maintenance in regards to the washing machine units and areas in which for residents to mingle. It would be nice to even have a picnic table or two. The noise is good and it feels safe enough inside of the gated area.
It's been a great experience so far living at the Legacy LV. The roommates match is a great idea, the effort put into it is evident. Also, the maintenance team is always responsive in resolving issues, I am yet to experience a negligence to any of my work orders. And the updates...hmm...you can't just miss anything!
Unfortunately I’m not renewing my lease but I have loved living here! All of the staff here is always willing to assist as best as possible.
Great location! Right across from UNLV so transportation to and from school isn’t an issue. Some apartments are definitely aged a bit but it’s worth the price.
I like it here at legacy and wish there were more activities in the community. I feel the community would be connected more if there were events for legacy. I know because of the pandemic it has been hard but earlier in the year. I thank legacy for freezing my account during this time it has helped immensely.