Legacy LV

3.9

3.9

It’s been great being here, the staff are nice enough to help residents about their concern. Lots of things to improve on but other than that the community is good.
I enjoy being close to campus. I like have my neighbors be students and they are always there if I need help. I like the pricing and amenities .
The leasing process was very long but everyone was very helpful along the way. My wife and I signed up for the upcoming fall semester and couldn't be happier.
It was okay. Everything is bad quality and falling apart. Big roach problem no matter what apartment you’re in. No insulation at all so if wind blows, sounds like the whole building will topple.
Staff has been helpful for my experience in moving here. Between phone calls and emails everything was able to be figured out and worked through.
Love you and miss the love you have to hi and be so 💗 and beautiful and beautiful 😍 I am sure it was very 3d world 🌎 and I would prefer not giving a or more min and ended to be a perfect!
Great neighborhood. Friendly staff, great service and fun activities. Maintenance works quickly an efficiently. Among other things it is conveniently located adjacent to Unlv campus.
Amazing I love it here and the staff is super friendly and helpful. And they constantly give out free drinks and food which I love and I also love the contest we have. Honestly a good place to live
The customer service is average. When I first moved in the employee taking care of me failed to give me a laundry key, explain the laundry system, explain the postal system, and failed to register my vehicle. I was very disappointed and remain disappointed. I have put several work orders in due to mold and horrible conditions that I loved into when I moved into my current unit. Some shelves/cabinets can’t even be used due to their poor condition. Rather than fixing the issue the Degree chose to put boards of wood o over the decaying shelves to cover it. This does not solve the problem. It would be nice is the management has someone clean the laundry machine more then every 30 years as well. It’s disgusting honestly. If my experience had been more professional and if I felt like the degree cared about their residents I might have renewed my lease but not at the current state it is now. Horrible deal and you DO NOT get your money’s worth.
Living here is great, the school is close and plenty of food and drink places are nearby. I love how small yet spacious the place is and has the basics you need to live comfortably.