Overall Good experience, can't beat the location and the grounds are kept clean. Apartments could use bug treatments since it's the biggest problem.

This apartment has been very nice and fresh coming from UNLV. I can't wait to live another year here at Legacy! There's always reunions for people at Legacy!

Reply from Legacy LV

I've lived here for one week and on two separate mornings, including Sunday morning beginning at 6 a.m., a car alarm belonging to a blue Hyundai Elantra has gone off over 1000 separate times. Words cannot describe how upset I am by such developments, especially considering the circumstances that brought me to move to The Legacy in the first place.

May not be as nice as the degree, but super affordable. Felt safe in the gated area. Maintenance was always ready to help, and they were super fast too!

Reply from Legacy LV

The front office people are very nice and helpful. I haven’t had many issues so far and I enjoy living here for the most part. More free food events would be nice, especially coffee and bagels!

Reply from Legacy LV

My experience has been great. The only downsides has been the roach infestation even after I do a thorough cleaning. Also, my window frames have been broken as well as cabinets. My floor is super squeay

Reply from Legacy LV

My roomnate and the apartment is nice. However, since i live on the first floor, you can hear all the creaks happening from the first floor. Some stuff in the apartment feel like theyre going to break soon as i touch them (the doors, the closet, the medicine cabinet). Im a student and just wanted to stay close to UNLV, so this is still fine to me.

Reply from Legacy LV

Being an out of state student, living here seemed good. Until roaches, loud neighbors, and lack of working washing machines changed my mind. I won’t be living here next year

Reply from Legacy LV

Good community, can be a little hard to communicate with management in a timely manner though. They are in the perfect location to walk onto campus, no need to purchase a parking pass since it's a max. 5 minute walk to anywhere you need to go.

Reply from Legacy LV

I love it here! It’s a great community and steps away from UNLV! I’ve never had any complaints living here and the staff is super helpful and nice

Reply from Legacy LV

Great staff so far. Can not wait to move in!! Love that is is so close to campus. I have friends that live there too so I’m glad that you have to be a student.

Reply from Legacy LV

This is an amazing first apartment. I really have enjoyed my time here at legacy lv. I like everything about my apartment and believe you pay a cheap amount of rent for a good place.

Reply from Legacy LV

It would be better if there was some type of gathering area outside where we were able to socialize with other residents. Even just a picnic table would be nice.

Reply from Legacy LV

Living at Legacy is a great experience. The staff is super friendly and always ready to help. I’ve never had an issue living here and am glad I renewed my lease

Reply from Legacy LV

The community is fine but we really need some kind of amenities. I’ve heard we won’t be allowed to use the pool at the degree, which is disappointing because we have no where to hangout outside here at the legacy (including no balcony or porch). Maybe there could be a system put together where we could pay for a pool pass to the degree?

Reply from Legacy LV

It is a good apartment facility provided by the legacy lv with low cost and private bedroom apartment The tweets in your timeline are about to get super-sized. Twitter said today that it has started testing 280-character tweets, doubling the previous character limit, in an effort to help users be more expressive. “Our research shows us that the character limit is a major cause of frustration for people tweeting in English,” the company said in a blog post. “When people don’t have to cram their thoughts into 140 characters and actually have some to spare, we see more people Tweeting — which is awesome!”

Location is good and the rooms are nice. All necessities like Target are nearby as well, which makes it easier to go out to ressupply when possible

Reply from Legacy LV

That is great experience in Legacy LV.I am a international student, they really help me a lot, Thank you all very much, i really appreciate it!

Reply from Legacy LV

It's very peaceful here. The apartments are spacious. However, if you live in the non- upgraded side you might end up in an apartment that's slapped together. Also I've experienced experienced pest problems ( roaches) for the first 4-6 months. It finally stopped, because I personally sealed up everything crack in the apartment. Make sure every crack is sealed up before you move in.

Reply from Legacy LV

My Daughter is very happy there its close to campus and stores. Glad they had a unit available when she left the dorms. Its allowed her her independence while I am still close to her if needed.

Reply from Legacy LV

Since I am a student, the location is really good. Amenities and rooms are also good for the price of the lease. I love that parking is free.

Reply from Legacy LV

The maintenance staff has been really on top of everything lately in a timely manner. The office staff is helpful and courteous. Overall, it's good.

Reply from Legacy LV

Pretty good just old apartment buildings so usually there’s something needing to be done but it always gets done and it’s affordable and cozy

Reply from Legacy LV

Love living here! Can’t wait for the degree! One thing I would like to recommend is security around the non gated apartments too because just some creepy come by sometimes! But otherwise love it!

Reply from Legacy LV

It's a very nice, cozy and affordable. All or most requests are answered asap. There are even routine maintenance checkups to make sure everything is perfect.