It’s the best community next to UNLV and the only student only housing complex! Affordable, safe and conviently close to campus. Office staff is super friendly and helpful.

I like living in the gated area because I feel safer here. I like that there are animals such as dogs around the community. Also, it is more quite now which is good!

Love the people I’m surrounded and how everyone in the leasing office is so friendly and welcoming! And it’s so close to campus! I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.

All of my maintenance problems get solved quickly and efficiently. The community of people around us is great to live in. I like the convenience of being close to campus so I don’t have to drive or catch a bus.

I love how it is a quiet and dog friendly neighborhood. Very convenient as it is directly behind campus and near by grocery stores and many food places.

First time living at the Unlv Legacy and I cant wsit to live there!! The area looks very nice!! Lastly, definitely worth loving there because it's close to UNLV!

I love it here at LegacyLV. It is comfortable and I enjoy how all the apartments are close together so we can meet new people. I also enjoy how there is maintenance so they can help you with anything.

Reply from Legacy LV

good apartments with better facilities near to university and also it provides many facilities and the only thing are it doesn't have a swimming pool and gym.

Reply from Legacy LV

Everything has been great so far, all the stuff are always so helpful but I haven’t encountered any issues so far. I’ve already renewed my lease for the upcoming year. Thank you!!

Reply from Legacy LV

The time taken to finish work orders is really good. The staff is really friendly and professional. I have a very good experience here. Glad I chose legacy!

Reply from Legacy LV

Throughout the first year that I was here, the neighbors were a bother but other than that the place is fit for a college student. It’s cheap and very close to school, it’s somewhat safe and it’s decent.

So far my experience as a resident has been pretty good. I'm satisfied that I am very close to campus that I can walk. Also, it has everything within the apartment to make me feel comfortable

Reply from Legacy LV

actually enjoy living here, only a few cons. The model was much nicer then the apartment, when moved in the bathtub was not finished. Besides this I have had a great time living at legacy Lv. Every time I have a issue the staff has worked with me and made sure I was taken care of quickly. You will never be given anything less then great service, even if you come in aggravated. I do indeed recommend living her. The commute to school is the best part. It is affordable due to all the gas money I am able to save.

Reply from Legacy LV

Legacy Apts are conveniently close to campus restuarants and store and the vegas strip. Its great and quite. Its has nice size rooms and bathrooms a diving areas

Reply from Legacy LV

The apartment community is really special. I’ve had absolutely no problems in particular, and the community is friendly. A nice place to live, clean and safe!

Reply from Legacy LV

Love the location of the apartments, just wish there was a cross walk from the apartments to unlv since majority of residents living here at students

Reply from Legacy LV

So far I like how the location is so close to campus. Also I like how fast problems get resolved, like I submitted a work order the other day and it was taken car of really fast.

Reply from Legacy LV

good location and helpful staff. The apartments are great for the price and mostly in good condition. The maintenance crew are always on time and provide great service

Reply from Legacy LV

Apartments are super close to Unlv. The maintenance team always takes care of maintenance requests within a timely manner. The internet connection is really good. Only downside is you can hear the noise from outside pretty easily. Other than that pretty nice place to live.

Reply from Legacy LV

I really like it here and the apartments are the perfect size and everything is easy the only thing that is not great are the fees for paying bills on the website but other than that I dont have any complaints

Reply from Legacy LV

I love my resident experience. I have never lived on my own before so legacy lv has been a great transition. I love how close it is to UNLV.

Reply from Legacy LV

It is very ok! It took a while for my unit to be finished and still has much of the same problems it did, but it is pretty nice for its age.

Reply from Legacy LV

Love it. Staff is great and always ready to solve any issues that arise. Can't beat the convenience of the location. The food choices are fantastic and it just makes living here even better.

Reply from Legacy LV

It’s been great thus far. Good location—very quiet, safe neighborhood. The office has been very helpful with maintenance request. Best place to live if you’re a student in my opinion!

Reply from Legacy LV

A nice private space is provided with low cost and providing so many facilities is really a good thing. Legacy also provides an online payment system which is flexible and easy. The staff response is user friendly.