Legacy LV

3.9

3.9

Really bad experience. Only living here because my office is near to the residence. Even though I live on the top floor but still I can hear sound from the ceiling.
The close proximity to campus made it worth it. COVID took that luxury away but for the most part it is still up to par. Quiet on most nights and definitely had a student community feel to it.
The bathtub drain was clogged. Sent a maintenance request using the risident website. Maintenance came the very next day in was fast and effective
A great option for students attending UNLV. Although the complex isn’t a “part” of UNLV, it still serves as a great community for students who may not be familiar to the area. Staff/management is always willing to assist and accommodate in anyway they can!
Noise pollution is terrible in this area, from the community across the way, to sirens and planes a constant day and night. Maintenance is always wonderful though.
The rent is affordable for students. However, the buildings are very old so maintenance is required more frequently. Overall, my rating is 6/10.
Not a bad place. I just wish people would clean up their dog’s poop. I always clean up my dog’s, and I’m always tired of stepping in it. Maybe put a dog clean up station with bags and a trash can at each of the grass areas?
Love surroundings, HATE noise!!! Convenient location, good maintenance service. Have to deal with cockroaches and bugs often, probably apartment being so old!!
The flooring is loose, the laminate wood flooring is peeling off during the summer, it takes a long time to get hot water, and the wifi keeps blacking out and out router is 4 year old which means that it out of date and should be updated with the newest model.
I love how any issue or concern I have the office is always able to work with me to resolve the problem. I love being close to campus and the center of town. Legacy is extremely considerate of other problems.