Legacy LV

Bugs everywhere, poor management, probably a lot of building codes not met. I would not reccomend unless you are a student looking for super cheap living.
It's a great location, not too far from campus, like the fact that it's gated The apartment itself is a nice layout, I paid extra for it to be fully furnished and it's great for the price.
It is really nice to live over here. Even though nothing too special, but it is a comfortable apartment. Especially very close to UNLV, DON'T need to spend too much on vehicle.
Rooms aren’t that good with holes and scratches in them. One of the burners on the stovetop is broken, super thin walls and people above are hella loud and you can hear ever step. No one talks to eachother so yeah. Maintenance requests are too hard to get and the apartments have cockroaches. Overall you could find somewhere better for sure.
It’s been an experience, got to learn a little about being an adult and it was nice having friends live here as well! I also appreciated the fact that my classes were really close and I loved the dorm life so moving here it kinda made it not the same but true friends stuck around and would always stop by and hang out!
saw some bugs. please ask for terminators to come regularly. other than that, everything else is pretty decent. not too much noise. very close to school
The resident experience so har has been decent and good enough for a college life. The place is a little run down but you get a place to live for cheaper than usual.
We are you and wide open for susie straight up to our home page and wide web site for susie straight up to understand The power that's inside
My car was stolen out of the parking lot of Phase three and the tv remote in our apartment still doesn’t work despite multiple maintenance requests.
I have been living here for awhile and I enjoy the space and privileges it provides. Although it does not feel as safe now that the office has moved and bugs are a big issue.