Legacy LV

3.9

3.9

Tejinder
Wonderful! The response time to any problem is amazing. But the improper cleanliness especially pet excretes in my neighbour hood are reason for 1 less star
Quezdon
Legacy LV is a last resort option in my opinion, the only thing attractive about this place is the price. Which even then is covered up with a ton of nonsense fees. This place is only worth looking at if you can’t afford anything above the $500 or if you just want a place “on campus” and don’t care about cockroaches and like broken AC.
Verified Resident
Roommates matter a lot. You can get over certain things with a good roommate. Haven’t had any huge problems, liv3d here for about 3 years. The pipes are a little strange and caused a flood from my roommates bathroom, so just make sure to always turn every knob to off position. Good thing they require insurance!
Raegen
I really like the apartment I moved into. The layout is nice and the bedrooms are pretty big. Wish the kitchen was bigger and had mor counter space along with the bathroom but overall nice. The people above me are pretty loud so be aware of that and sometimes the front gate in the gated section of legacy breaks and you’re stuck in till they come and fix it.
Athena
The rent seems to be more and more each month regardless of how frugal we are about our water or trash usages. And the laundry machines are inconveniently placed in peoples Appartments which can be difficult to sleep through if someone does their laundry at 3 am on an exam night.
Christian
My wife and I have had a good time living here, there have been some minor issues along the way but those usually got resolved quickly, I recommend this place.
Colette
So far we have loved living in the Legacy LV! The area is quiet, we have wonderful neighbors, and we’ve really made our space our own! I think my goal for the new year is making more friends in the complex!
Adnan
Small details need to be fixed, but overall it's good. Payment bill needs correction, some lamps broken, door and floor creaking too much. Everything else is good
Jordan
The air conditioner units are power hogs, and the washer and dryer are pretty poor quality, but other than those issues I've been happy with my time here.
Wyeth
It’s been amazing, the staff are helpful with the needs of its resident. Also, the security are always doing their best to keep us safe. Would recommend!