It's very peaceful here. The apartments are spacious. However, if you live in the non- upgraded side you might end up in an apartment that's slapped together. Also I've experienced experienced pest problems ( roaches) for the first 4-6 months. It finally stopped, because I personally sealed up everything crack in the apartment. Make sure every crack is sealed up before you move in.

My Daughter is very happy there its close to campus and stores. Glad they had a unit available when she left the dorms. Its allowed her her independence while I am still close to her if needed.

Reply from Legacy LV

Since I am a student, the location is really good. Amenities and rooms are also good for the price of the lease. I love that parking is free.

Reply from Legacy LV

The maintenance staff has been really on top of everything lately in a timely manner. The office staff is helpful and courteous. Overall, it's good.

Reply from Legacy LV

Pretty good just old apartment buildings so usually there’s something needing to be done but it always gets done and it’s affordable and cozy

Reply from Legacy LV

Love living here! Can’t wait for the degree! One thing I would like to recommend is security around the non gated apartments too because just some creepy come by sometimes! But otherwise love it!

Reply from Legacy LV

It's a very nice, cozy and affordable. All or most requests are answered asap. There are even routine maintenance checkups to make sure everything is perfect.

Reply from Legacy LV

Love it very much! There is alot of cool stuff to see! I'm excited to live in legacy! All which will be full of surprises and many other things that await for me!

Reply from Legacy LV

It’s a little old and dusty but not bad. Most of the neighbors are quiet. Maintenance requests are done fairly quickly but the quality is not always the best. The office staff is nice but not always knowledgeable or understanding. Also, the yard work they do every week is extremely disruptive and unnecessary. It could be done once a month. Every week is too often and just a waste of resources and time. It also interferes with the quiet environment needed during stressful times like midterms and finals. Other than that, it has been fine living here.

Reply from Legacy LV

I like how close to the university I am, and it’s a nice place to live. Although some problems would be that I wish there were more laundry units

Reply from Legacy LV

The actual apartment is slowly falling apart, but the community isn't so bad. Management is nice and I like when they give out free food. For the most part the community is quiet. I wish there were more amenities offered.

Reply from Legacy LV

The value is pretty good. You will not find student housing any cheaper than at LegacyLV unless you rent out a house with a lot of other students.

Reply from Legacy LV

I like the style of the furniture and the flooring. The office is really nice and always answers questions when I need them to . The value is worth the money and I love that it’s so close to campus

Reply from Legacy LV

My experience in my first apartment was not very pleasant, however, maintenance has recently stepped up and gone out of their way to help me out. The community needs improvement but is it convenient.

Reply from Legacy LV

my experience was not bad but also not good. Especially, laundry is so dirty. but staff members are so nice and willing to help. And one more thing that I want to improve is wifi. It's frequently unstable.

Perfect location for UNLV students, extremely budget friendly for the penny-pinching college student. Pet friendly so I get to have my baby Bobo with me, life couldn't be better.

Legacy LV is right across University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I love the wooden floors in the apartments and the office staff is very helpful and nice.

Reply from Legacy LV

Extremely close to campus, well maintained for its age. Staff is extremely friendly and really welcoming. Maintenance team is Grade A. Legacy is perfect for the budget friendly crowd

Reply from Legacy LV

Very nice people. Great area love the scene. Friendly and it helped me learn how to become an adult because of an apartment setting scene. Great

Reply from Legacy LV

Great experience so far. Already renewed my lease into the next year, the staff is always so helpful and I love living in my apartment. I would recommend to any student.

Reply from Legacy LV

My resident experience is going great. My roomate is nice and clean and the apartment is nice as well. The only issue was when I moved in I had to clean everything because the apartment was a mess.

Reply from Legacy LV

I like it. I do wish there was some kind of community center with a pool/hot tub. I think that would elevate the properties appeal. Other than that it’s a very convenient place to live.

Reply from Legacy LV

Both my friend (who lives in the gated area) her roommate and myself (i do not live in the gated area) have had weirdos watching us change in our window! Idk where the security was at these times but it’s seriously scary. The heat and air conditioning always break in my unit, and my friend and i both found multiple dead roaches after winter break!!

Close to campus, but my roommate makes my life hell, roaches swarm the place, the plumbing gets clogged, and maintainence always leaves my place looking like a mess.

My experience thus far has been quite simple. I called, was given clear instructions on the process. I came down for a tour, Nate was great to follow up and help me complete the process. I have already connected with my roomates and feel this was a great decision for me right now.