I like the style of the furniture and the flooring. The office is really nice and always answers questions when I need them to . The value is worth the money and I love that it’s so close to campus

Reply from Legacy LV

My experience in my first apartment was not very pleasant, however, maintenance has recently stepped up and gone out of their way to help me out. The community needs improvement but is it convenient.

Reply from Legacy LV

Perfect location for UNLV students, extremely budget friendly for the penny-pinching college student. Pet friendly so I get to have my baby Bobo with me, life couldn't be better.

Legacy LV is right across University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I love the wooden floors in the apartments and the office staff is very helpful and nice.

Reply from Legacy LV

Extremely close to campus, well maintained for its age. Staff is extremely friendly and really welcoming. Maintenance team is Grade A. Legacy is perfect for the budget friendly crowd

Reply from Legacy LV

Very nice people. Great area love the scene. Friendly and it helped me learn how to become an adult because of an apartment setting scene. Great

Reply from Legacy LV

Great experience so far. Already renewed my lease into the next year, the staff is always so helpful and I love living in my apartment. I would recommend to any student.

Reply from Legacy LV

My resident experience is going great. My roomate is nice and clean and the apartment is nice as well. The only issue was when I moved in I had to clean everything because the apartment was a mess.

Reply from Legacy LV

I like it. I do wish there was some kind of community center with a pool/hot tub. I think that would elevate the properties appeal. Other than that it’s a very convenient place to live.

Reply from Legacy LV

My experience thus far has been quite simple. I called, was given clear instructions on the process. I came down for a tour, Nate was great to follow up and help me complete the process. I have already connected with my roomates and feel this was a great decision for me right now.

Very good. The experience was good and everyone is nice there made a lot of friends and it helped me become more of an adult because it’s an apartment style process

Overall I love this app I love the app but it doesn’t make sense for the first song and it doesn’t even carry it to me it doesn’t work and it is just too bad and it’s so unfair

Very comfortable and safe. The unit was very clean when I got it. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. Better price than living in dorms and also much more freedom.

Reply from Legacy LV

Maintenance is quick to fix issues. I like the proximity to the school and facilities. The nearby dining options are convenient and I like how close Target is.

Reply from Legacy LV

It’s pretty cozy and the ac is still working nicely so that’s pretty lit and once the construction is done it will be even nicer and it’s usually pretty quiet

Reply from Legacy LV

I love living here it is so close to campus and the unit is spacious. The repairs are done quickly and the utilities work fine. The heater warms up the unit very quickly and stays warm.

Reply from Legacy LV

It’s the best community next to UNLV and the only student only housing complex! Affordable, safe and conviently close to campus. Office staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Legacy LV

I like living in the gated area because I feel safer here. I like that there are animals such as dogs around the community. Also, it is more quite now which is good!

Reply from Legacy LV

Love the people I’m surrounded and how everyone in the leasing office is so friendly and welcoming! And it’s so close to campus! I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.

Reply from Legacy LV

All of my maintenance problems get solved quickly and efficiently. The community of people around us is great to live in. I like the convenience of being close to campus so I don’t have to drive or catch a bus.

Reply from Legacy LV

I love how it is a quiet and dog friendly neighborhood. Very convenient as it is directly behind campus and near by grocery stores and many food places.

Reply from Legacy LV

First time living at the Unlv Legacy and I cant wsit to live there!! The area looks very nice!! Lastly, definitely worth loving there because it's close to UNLV!

Reply from Legacy LV

I love it here at LegacyLV. It is comfortable and I enjoy how all the apartments are close together so we can meet new people. I also enjoy how there is maintenance so they can help you with anything.

Reply from Legacy LV

good apartments with better facilities near to university and also it provides many facilities and the only thing are it doesn't have a swimming pool and gym.

Reply from Legacy LV

Everything has been great so far, all the stuff are always so helpful but I haven’t encountered any issues so far. I’ve already renewed my lease for the upcoming year. Thank you!!