The time taken to finish work orders is really good. The staff is really friendly and professional. I have a very good experience here. Glad I chose legacy!

Throughout the first year that I was here, the neighbors were a bother but other than that the place is fit for a college student. It’s cheap and very close to school, it’s somewhat safe and it’s decent.

So far my experience as a resident has been pretty good. I'm satisfied that I am very close to campus that I can walk. Also, it has everything within the apartment to make me feel comfortable

actually enjoy living here, only a few cons. The model was much nicer then the apartment, when moved in the bathtub was not finished. Besides this I have had a great time living at legacy Lv. Every time I have a issue the staff has worked with me and made sure I was taken care of quickly. You will never be given anything less then great service, even if you come in aggravated. I do indeed recommend living her. The commute to school is the best part. It is affordable due to all the gas money I am able to save.

Legacy Apts are conveniently close to campus restuarants and store and the vegas strip. Its great and quite. Its has nice size rooms and bathrooms a diving areas

Reply from Legacy LV

The apartment community is really special. I’ve had absolutely no problems in particular, and the community is friendly. A nice place to live, clean and safe!

Reply from Legacy LV

Love the location of the apartments, just wish there was a cross walk from the apartments to unlv since majority of residents living here at students

Reply from Legacy LV

So far I like how the location is so close to campus. Also I like how fast problems get resolved, like I submitted a work order the other day and it was taken car of really fast.

Reply from Legacy LV

good location and helpful staff. The apartments are great for the price and mostly in good condition. The maintenance crew are always on time and provide great service

Reply from Legacy LV

Apartments are super close to Unlv. The maintenance team always takes care of maintenance requests within a timely manner. The internet connection is really good. Only downside is you can hear the noise from outside pretty easily. Other than that pretty nice place to live.

Reply from Legacy LV

I really like it here and the apartments are the perfect size and everything is easy the only thing that is not great are the fees for paying bills on the website but other than that I dont have any complaints

Reply from Legacy LV

I love my resident experience. I have never lived on my own before so legacy lv has been a great transition. I love how close it is to UNLV.

Reply from Legacy LV

It is very ok! It took a while for my unit to be finished and still has much of the same problems it did, but it is pretty nice for its age.

Reply from Legacy LV

Love it. Staff is great and always ready to solve any issues that arise. Can't beat the convenience of the location. The food choices are fantastic and it just makes living here even better.

Reply from Legacy LV

It’s been great thus far. Good location—very quiet, safe neighborhood. The office has been very helpful with maintenance request. Best place to live if you’re a student in my opinion!

Reply from Legacy LV

A nice private space is provided with low cost and providing so many facilities is really a good thing. Legacy also provides an online payment system which is flexible and easy. The staff response is user friendly.

Reply from Legacy LV

Great being near UNLV campus. Very quite area. UNLV police patrol the complex on a consistent basis. Quick response to maintenance problems.

Reply from Legacy LV

So far I enjoy living here. I have not interacted with many people in the community but the people I have come across have been nice. Staff is very helpful.

Reply from Legacy LV

I have really enjoyed choosing to live at Legacy LV! I really like the fact that Legacy LV is so close to the university, it is just a few minutes by walk.

Reply from Legacy LV

It's a new school year and a new apartment and a new roommate. And so far all is good here! This is probably the best experience i've had in the last two years!

Reply from Legacy LV

I have been so excited to move in, and I am still a few weeks away from move in. The entire process has been made easy and enjoyable. I cannot wait!

Reply from Legacy LV

The staff were friendly and helpful in letting me see the model apartment and helping me pay my security deposit online. The model apartment was clean and displayed nicely for the tour.

Reply from Legacy LV

This is definitely an easily-accessible community for UNLV students. The amenities are plentiful, and the application process is simple. The website is the only thing that needs improvement, as it does not properly update the checklist and will show unfinished tasks for long periods of time after completion.

Reply from Legacy LV

The convenience to UNLV cannot get any better. The unit was pretty spacious as well. Maintenance requests are always very timely and get the job done!

I think Legacy LV is very convenient in it's location as it is extremely close to UNLV, eliminating the problem of transportation. Overall, it is convenient for college student especially.