The location is convenient but the apartments are old and there aren’t many amenities. They should have a 6 month lease option because it is student housing and some people graduate early.

It’s fine for short term student housing. Needs improvement for parking, amenities and laundry facilities. There needs to be some kind of laminated parking pass for residents.

It’s not bad for the price but my apartment has a lot of problems that nobody seems to care about and the office as a whole is kind of a joke. None of them will ever give you the same answer of you ask the same question

So far I have had a good experience loving here. I like how it is close to school and that there are many grocery stores in walking distance.

The complex is awesome! It meets all of my needs such as price, location, and amenities. I’ve never had any issues with the complex, all staff are willing to assist at any time.

Great proximity to campus. Feel unsafe. Unit is older. Front desk staff is unprofessional and have almost double and over charged me on rent and renter's insurance within a few weeks to each other

It is a noisy place, can hear my neighbors through the walls and ceiling. Laundry is expensive. Maintenance issues often, although they do get fixed fairly quickly.

I like how it’s close to campus. I don’t like how the bathtub is a sticker. It has peeled off a chunk. I appreciate that if a problem arises it gets fixed fast and efficiently! Thanks!

Laid back community with great staff. My unit smells like cat butts. But besides that it’s a good place to live. Melissa and Julian have been great with anything I bring to them.

Great staff and maintenance always super helpful. grove circle construction must stop it is loud as hell and they are dumping dirt on the street because its convenient.

Its alright nothing special lowkey paying too much in rent and fees and management is pretty Lackadaisical but other than that its cool i guess

Reply from Legacy LV

I really love it here. The apartment is perfect for my needs and the outside area is super nice. It’s amazing that it’s so close to campus too!

Reply from Legacy LV

Great for the price and the location. There was a roach problem but I found a way to get rid of them, and if your looking for a modern place to live then this isn't it.

Reply from Legacy LV

Minor cosmetic problems but for the most part the community of students is a plus. Super convenient to get to class. Management is super helpful and understanding

Reply from Legacy LV

Convenient location from everything. Only a 5 minute walk to school and a 5 minute walk to stores like Target and Albertsons. Friendly staff.

Reply from Legacy LV

Living at Lv Legacy has been a blast. I’ve met new people who have become my friends. Being right across the street from campus is a blessing cause then I skip all the traffic so living at Lv Legacy is a huge convenience.

Reply from Legacy LV

I moved in because I wanted to live with my best friend, Allison. I'd visited her apartment before, and I really like how you get your own room. It's so much affordable from the dorms. Honestly, it's about the same distance from UNLV's South Complex from the center of campus, just in the other direction.

Reply from Legacy LV

I enjoy living here. The bus is right down the street so I can go to work and school quicker. The space to the store as well as the post office is nice

Reply from Legacy LV

The experience here was amazing so far. The location is just great especially since I’m engineering. I wish the laundry were in unit and we had a volleyball court or something but it is good all in all.

Reply from Legacy LV

Everything is great. The only thing that would be great is to have in unit laundry machines. Maybe a volleyball court too! Or even a basketball court. Location is great and everything else.

Reply from Legacy LV

Im very appreciative and excited for this semester. Its going well, I have met a couple people in my community and they are awesome. Like minded individuals.

Reply from Legacy LV

I'm mostly here for the convenient location and price point. The staff are nice; no problems so far. Communication about the ongoing construction around the buildings could be better, but other than that, it's fine.

Reply from Legacy LV

Chicken in the fridge for you and your family are you doing today and how much is the best way to get a hold of 💓💓💓💓 and I'm not 💯💯💋😂 I have a few more things that I need for my love!

Everything is sufficient. Nothing specially good or bad. The neighborhood is quiet for most of the time. Laundry is convenient. Leasing office would take in packages for me. That is a plus.

Reply from Legacy LV

The apartments are wonderful, with a great location, and a decent price for furnished units. They don’t have their own washer/dryer though, which isn’t ideal, but it is manageable.