Legacy LV

3.8

3.8

Verified Resident
It got better cuz I got better roommates! Walls are thin and I heard my downstairs neighbor fighting with her boyfriend so yeah that was fun

Bruno
Great location, close to campus. Quiet neighborhood, maintenance is always on time. Well trimmed land scape. Staff is courteous and ready to assist, although I would suggest more communication in regards to leases.

Mary
It is a good place to live. Close to school and groceries. Only issue is the new management owners. They dont respond to emails and they are the only ones who can upload insurance policies. I have lived here for 2 years I do not need to constantly prove that I have insurance if it is the same one and the same price I pay. This is honestly ridiculous.

Miles
Great views, great way to make friends and meet people, and located extremely conveniently for classes. The parking garage I feel like could be I’m

Allene Joshua
about 2 months ago
It's safe but every washer & dryer was always broken and the place we stayed was never cleaned but the people legacy say they clean the the unit before we move in. The refrigerator was super dirty and the flooring will make all your white socks black. Overall cheap place but expect less.

John
about 2 months ago
Not a bad place to stay. The one big negative right now has been the noise level. This is mainly caused by the construction going on at UNLV right now. The noise from the workers has been waking up several of us residents extremely early in the morning

Colette
2 months ago
Subpar so far. Security is not great (we had a vehicle stolen), the apartment itself is obviously older and worse for wear, and there is absolutely no parking enforcement.

Quezdon
2 months ago
1 star
Still trash as ever, cockroaches that management still doesn’t want to address as well as repairs. Everything’s starting to break and age is showing with no future updates in the works. I could go on and on from the horrible furnishings of the apartment to the crappy laundry that you have to still pay for smh. The only reason I rated this place one star is because the price is still the lowest around for the convenience of being practically on campus.

Melissa
3 months ago
I haven’t had a great experience with new management. Dislike the slow maintenance turn around times which weren’t an issue before. Highly dissatisfied with mandatory simple bills signup and additional fee that I did not have before.

Olufemi
3 months ago
The move in was kinda stressful for me. I was given less than 24 hours to move out of my previous apartment to the one I am now. The keys to the new apartment were not handed until past noon. It'd go a long way if the management could do better for transfer residents.