Legacy LV

3.9

3.9

Wallace
This was very good experience. The only thing I would say is that there should be better pest control because we have a lot of flies and other bugs.
Vuk
Leasing agreement is not respected. Payments are different from the lease and they are different every month. I am very glad that I am moving out soon.
Raegen
The apartment itself is great but the front office staff could be better. They seem very unorganized and takes forever to fix an issue. Maintenance staff is really nice but take forever to fix an issue in the apartment as well. I’ve had a leak in my roof for like 2-3 months now and have black mold from the leak and I’ve made about 5 maintenance requests and they are just now actually fixing the issue. Nice apartment but they are older.
Verified Resident
1 star
Old, decrepit, buildings with homeless wandering around. Very loud ambient city noise at all hours. Office employees are rude and inept. Internet is virtually useless and beyond frustrating.
Bruno
The community is a great place to be. It provides great access to school and has a great variety of amenities. The staff has always been very helpful and engaging. Thanks!
Jackeline
overall is an affordable place for student to live. however, the emergency utility service can be kind of slow. i have had a couple times where they have kept me waiting for a long time
Wyeth
It’s been amazing and the management are trying their best to make we all feel taken care of. They do lots of events to make sure we are all connected.
Peselao
about 2 months ago
I love it here!! It’s a great place to live. There are some things that can be fixed but overall it is a great place to live. I’d recommend it here.
Jordan
2 months ago
For the price, Legacy LV is almost unbeatable when comparing with Vegas prices. My biggest gripe however are the washer and dryer situation. It costs almost $3 to run a single load, and the washer isn't even strong enough to fully dissolve a laundry pod.
John
2 months ago
Not much to say. Close to campus, not bad apartments for the price, and most neighbors are really friendly. Some neighbors are unfortunately really noisy.