I enjoy my apartment and roommates! Very spacious and close to campus which is super convenient for me as a full time student. Feel like it was meant to be, a home away from home.

This community will always be great because of the close proximity to campus and other essential things like grocery stores. Really quiet for the most part which is good.

Has overall been good, my apartment was not put together like the showing space and often the staff do no t know what they are talking about.

Great apartment because of its convenience! It is not only close to school, but also some stores, bus stops, the airport, and the Strip. I like how the apartment provides individual own room as well. I really like to live here to enjoy my UNLV life!!

Reply from Legacy LV

Perfect without a hitch. Had a few issues due to breakage and maintenance which were handled promptly. And reasonable rates and location has kept me as tenent for 2 years

Reply from Legacy LV

There’s holes in the walls of my building and the water runs murky sometimes. Also bugs, but good leasing office staff. My car has also gotten broken into twice so I feel the security isn’t great

Reply from Legacy LV

Ive lived here for three years in the same unit. There have been a few repeated problems regarding maintenance in and around my unit. I also have seen people hop the gate around Chatham Circle several times. Multiple times I have entered the back gate by the leasing office and almost been hit by a vehicle going out the entrance. There have also been instances where residents in the same building have smoked marijuana to the point where I have had to leave the property in order to focus.

Reply from Legacy LV

Great apartments for the price! Staff and maintenance are great. Right next to the ​UNLV campus. Apartments are in good condition. Renewed lease again for next year.

Reply from Legacy LV

poor experience in legacy so far. Apartments are too old. Cockroaches everywhere. Cracking noises when someone is walking upstairs. Would love to move somewhere else

Reply from Legacy LV

I love living at legacy. The staff are very friendly and I love living near campus. It is very quiet and my neighbors are all very nice. I love that it is kept clean. I consider it home.

Reply from Legacy LV

It’s okay, big cockroach problem. Super noisy, there’s no sound proofing at all. AC bill is through the roof cuz there no insulation. However, it’s cheap

Reply from Legacy LV

Things have been great. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I can appreciate it. It is also very quiet living here too. Thank you for all you do. Happy holidays!!!

Reply from Legacy LV

The worst! Not leasing here again. My mom taught me if I don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it. .

Reply from Legacy LV

Affordable and comfortable housing. Nice community with no conflicts, healthy environment, clean common areas, across campus and staff members are willing to help.

Reply from Legacy LV

The location is convenient but the apartments are old and there aren’t many amenities. They should have a 6 month lease option because it is student housing and some people graduate early.

It’s fine for short term student housing. Needs improvement for parking, amenities and laundry facilities. There needs to be some kind of laminated parking pass for residents.

It’s not bad for the price but my apartment has a lot of problems that nobody seems to care about and the office as a whole is kind of a joke. None of them will ever give you the same answer of you ask the same question

So far I have had a good experience loving here. I like how it is close to school and that there are many grocery stores in walking distance.

Reply from Legacy LV

The complex is awesome! It meets all of my needs such as price, location, and amenities. I’ve never had any issues with the complex, all staff are willing to assist at any time.

Reply from Legacy LV

Great proximity to campus. Feel unsafe. Unit is older. Front desk staff is unprofessional and have almost double and over charged me on rent and renter's insurance within a few weeks to each other

It is a noisy place, can hear my neighbors through the walls and ceiling. Laundry is expensive. Maintenance issues often, although they do get fixed fairly quickly.

I like how it’s close to campus. I don’t like how the bathtub is a sticker. It has peeled off a chunk. I appreciate that if a problem arises it gets fixed fast and efficiently! Thanks!

Reply from Legacy LV

Laid back community with great staff. My unit smells like cat butts. But besides that it’s a good place to live. Melissa and Julian have been great with anything I bring to them.

Great staff and maintenance always super helpful. grove circle construction must stop it is loud as hell and they are dumping dirt on the street because its convenient.

Reply from Legacy LV

Its alright nothing special lowkey paying too much in rent and fees and management is pretty Lackadaisical but other than that its cool i guess