Legacy LV

3.9

3.9

Everything from the back and back to her studies and I was wondering what I did to make sure that she was not going for a while but she is still
It is good location. I like how close to school it was and how many shops were near by. The apartment was okay and had almost everything that I needed.
You guys don’t make it easy to find a roommate. No roommate matching for an in campus apartment on a college campus is literally bogus. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.
1 star
As always the best part is the distance to campus. There are a lot of roaches inside don't know where do they come from even though we clean it every now and then. And if you are stuck outside during the off office hours the on call staffs aren't that helpful to begin with as the communication between maintainace and the staff is poor. They won't connect you directly to the maintenance at any cost which I don't understand why.
great place to live! the help desk is always fast to respond to any questions and there are tons of tools that help you engage with your community.
I am looking forward to move In and I hope it’s a good experience staying there. I cannot wait to move in and experience the life of a rebel.
The area is in a good spot. It's right next to everything I need like gas food and grocery stores. The strip is also like five minutes away so thats nice
Apartments are close to the university, so there’s no need to worry about parking/commute. There’s restaurants, pharmacies and groceries nearby.
It was very helpful to work with the managers and the process was easy instead of waiting for an answers after speaking to student workers.
I enjoyed the location of the apartment because it was close to everything. However, the apartment was extremely dirty when we moved in and cockaroaches were a constant issue throughout my time.