Legacy LV

3.9

3.9

Price is good as well as layout. However floors are creaky and there appears to be a sound that goes off, possibly coming from the vents. The laundry in the building doesn’t work so have to use the other laundry rooms.
Living in this community has been a pleasure, mostly peaceful and enjoyable. I would recommend living here to anyone, it’s family friendly, pet friendly, etc.
Love the price plus being near school. The location is near many convenience stores and restaurants. The neighborhood could improve in being be cleaner and more safer.
Decent apartment for the price. Lots of bugs, floors are very thin and sometimes it feels like the apartment only stays together by a wing and a prayer. These places were built in the early 60's and they show it.
Everything is really well! Everyone treating each other whole heartedly. But there is less cleanliness around and thats the only reason for 4 starts otherwise I would give 5
I love having a place that is my own. I really enjoy being able to live with friends. Everything is close by and the proximity to campus gives me and my dog a safe place to walk in the evenings.
Office and Maintenance staff are always helpful and always eager to help. There are Always new activities that helps everyone interact and meet up.
My resident experience have been comfortable. My job is close to my apartment. School is easier to access and I get the chance to use all of the resources that school offers due to the great distance. My roommates are awesome and the rent is very affordable.
Apartment is great with a modern look! Just a few minor things as well as the maintenance inconvenience. Overall, the apartment and neighbors are all great.
Very nice apartments, but seems to be old, if they replace electric system and appliances means then it gonna be one of the best apartments in vegas.