Legacy Mount Pleasant

4.7

4.7

Legacy Apartments is one of the most beautiful apartment living complexes I have seen thus far. Not only are the apartment themselves beautiful, but the amenities, hands down are too notch. I just wish Covid would disappear so we can all enjoy the amenities at our leisure like we used to.
We really enjoy living here. We spend a lot of time on the porch with our dog Stella. It is hard to get here to come back inside. With the uncertainty of Covid, We have not been using the amenities. As time passes I am sure we will though. Property is well maintained, and people that live here are very friendly. Great staff as well.
We love living here! It’s conveniently located to all sorts of good shopping and restaurants while also being far enough removed from some of the more busy parts of Mt. P.
Love everything about Legacy Apartments! Have made some nice friends and neighbors, not to mention some sweet dogs! Glad we are back to having monthly events. Best place to live!
Love the apartments and love the area. Great place to live. The pool is amazing and now that the clubhouse is open, looking forward to meeting more neighbors
I love my apartment .It has plenty of room for me and my pugs .I especially enjoy my balcony and my plants are doing fabulous.Loved the swimming pool this summer and I spent as much time as I could there .It’s great having good neighbors and I always feel safe
Great apartment. Beautiful space and feels like I’m living in a resort. Staff is friendly and helpful. The complex is rapidly expanding and should be building a bigger community
Wonderful! We love living in this apartment complex! We love the amenities. The pool becomes the best place to hang out in the summertime :)
Comfortable place to live. Apartments are very light and airy with a ton of natural lighting! Love how it's situated in an up and coming area
We are very happy living in our Apartment complex! This year has been a challenge in more than one way! We can’t wait for our clubhouse to open back up so we can enjoy the game room and the outside, rooftop patio!