Legacy Mount Pleasant

We have been here a year now. Wonderful staff who facilitated the leasing experience. In addition the maintenance staff has been very responsive and helpful even with our silly questions.
I have really enjoyed living at Legacy. My favorite part has been the pool. It is so nice to have a shallow area where you can sit and read. I also really love the modern look of the apartments and big bath tub. =). Highly recommend.
We love living here at Legacy. Everyone is super friendly and accommodating. Maintenance staff is always helpful and The community is very dog friendly as well.
The apartment was clean, but only being a couple years old, there were still things that were broken or stained. Like any apartment neighbors were loud and inconsiderate. People with dogs didn't care to follow rules and keep them on a leash. The amenities were nice, but again you had people using the conference room like their personal office. Pool area was good. Overall it wasn't horrible, but you have to be able to live with close neighbors. The one year we were there made me realize apartment living is not for me.
We (my husband and I) have been here a year and a half! We just extended our lease another year and a half, because we love our community! Everyone we meet are so nice and friendly, we love walking the neighborhood and chatting with our neighbors! The staff, the maintenance guys, and the amenities are top notch, it’s a great place to live!
Love love love living here!! Feels like I’m living at a resort and the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. Also, the clubhouse is a great spot to hangout!
We love the Legacy! The other residents have become close friends and the management is the best! The amenities are the first thing that caught our eye but the apartments are incredible.
Living here at Legacy Mount Pleasant has been wonderful. I brag about this community to anyone who asks me where I live. I tell them about all the wonderful and beautiful amenities we have here, from the the pool (of course my fav), the gym, the clubhouse alone to the fun dog park for my fur babies. I also tell them how beautiful my home is, especially my wrap around porch. Let’s not forget the friendly staff in and out of the office. Always eager to please. They are in awe when they hear me speak so highly of this wonderful community.
Great apartment complex with terrific amenities. Terrific people that work for the complex and fast repair if needed. Only down side you can hear neighbors some of the times.
We love living here! Everything is well maintained. Neighbors are respectful and quiet. Staff are friendly and courteous. It’s a great location as well.