Legacy Mount Pleasant

4.7

4.7

This is our second year at Legacy and we love living here. The location is great and community is lovely. Great amenities and the view at the pool is the best!
Great staff and great location. Fun resident events. Love the conveniences to shops and park in the area. Property is well kept and very inviting.
We have really enjoyed living here at Legacy! We love the location & all the amenities! It gives us a sense of warmth & coziness! We are very appreciative of all that’s made available to us! : ) The staff makes us feel like family , so kind & helpful, always making us feel welcome....we can’t thank them enough!! The concerns we have come across always tied into the actions of other residents which is obviously not due to the staff. We would love to see the rules of the lease and facilities enforced a little bit more sternly so that the community residents that do follow the rules can chill out at Legacy! :) Thank you Legacy!
I love the apartment design and the clubhouse and gym are beautiful!! My only complaint would probably be we have had multiple bug issues on a first floor apartment.
Cannot say enough about how much I enjoy living here. The apartments are so spacious and the location is perfect for my lifestyle. I love the pool and the clubhouse as well.
Very nice and clean apartments. Amazing amenities. Staff very helpful and responsive. Work orders taken care of promptly. Very close to the beach! Get a top floor unit if you can. Noise from apt above can get loud
Excellent staff and wonderful place to live! Convenient location with easy access to highway. Amenities are superior and serviced regularly. Landscaper is top-notch and grounds very well planned and maintained!
Quiet neighborhood with great neighbors. Fantastic amenities and a gorgeous pool! The staff at the leasing office is always very helpful and friendly.
We love our community! We are going on three years and have loved the amenities, staff, and the neighbors! The Eagle preserve has been so much fun, I love watching them fly over and start their new family!
Very Nice community. Great amenities love the Poole table and shuffle board . Gym is great. Friendly and helpful staff always welcoming and smiling.