Legacy Mount Pleasant is awesome! Great community! Great staff, very friendly and helpful! Great amenities! Clubhouse is kept clean Inside and outside!

Nice place to live if you are lucky. Can be noisy if you don’t have respectful neighbors (slamming doors, screaming kids, etc) Sometimes hard to park near own unit. Would like to see some of the amenities fixed sooner (tv by grill down since September, door of pet amenity not fixed). Overall the community is good but should strive to be 5 stars all the time for the price and area we live in. Staff is very nice and pool and clubhouse are fun.

It's my first week and so far everyone has been so helpful with all my silly questions and maintenance has been really fast and efficient fixing and issues. I love the apartment so far and cant wait to have it all set up. the gym is clean and modern and all my favorite equipment.

Love Living Here! Property Managers are Great and made the move in process so easy! The amenities are amazing and I cant wait for summer and the Pool!!

Everything is amazing. The only issue I have is with the personnel that pick up the trash. Also I live on the third floor and my neighbors had a noise complaint.

Great people and dog friendly! It is quiet and the clubhouse is a great place to take our 11 year old son. I only wish there were more kids.

Legacy if a great place to live. It is close to the amenities I need. I addition the maintenance staff is second to none with respect to prompt response and knowledge of the situations i present to them.

Could use more monthly events at clubhouse. Also spread out new potential residents to other buildings as parking is getting harder in certain sections.

It’s been a good experience. I especially like when the pressure washing keeps things neat and clean. I do wish more activities would be planned though as in other communities.

We have really enjoyed living here. The staff is fantastic and we love all of the amenities. The location of the community is so convenient to the schools, shopping, doctor's offices, and restaurants.

So far my experience has been great. The people here are amazing, maintenance is quick to respond, and the amenities are great. Over all a great experience

It’s been a great experience so far. Happy With everything. Our neighbors are friendly. It’s a very quiet place. My son loves it here and enjoys all of the other kids. I came here for a fresh start and that’s exactly what legacy has given me.

Haven't been here too long, but the only problem i had was with ants that somehow got into our house, but the bug guys took care of that. having a club house that i can go exercise or hang out when i want to is fantastic. another thing is a short commute to publix. I work there so, it's really good for me that i can walk to work. also, we get to see bald eagles sometimes perched in the trees or flying about. it's scary for our cats but lovely for us! give it some time and i'll forget the ant bites.

The gym is great and so convenient. I love the coffee machine! I've never seen an apartment complex offer something so nice! The team here is great and so responsive. My only complaint is how loud my upstairs neighbors are. I don't think they're trying, it's just the floors.

So far it's been great! I am excited to be a part of the Mount Pleasant community, especially everything that is available in the area for my children.

Gorgeous!!!! Great place to live!!! Fun community with great neighbors. Staff is nice and the amenities are fun. The grounds are kept clean.

We just moved in but the whole process has been wonderful! We were moving from a long distance away and the complex was very accommodating and communicated terrifically both over the phone and through email! The move in process was seamless and we already feel right at home!

This place is great. From the first day I walked through the door everyone was great! I recommend anyone that is looking for an apartment in this area this is the place you should call home!

It’s been a great experience so far. The location, amenities and staff have been top notch. Looking forward to warmer weather to enjoy the pools!

We are so happy living here in Legacy Mount Pleasant Apartments! We’ve enjoyed all the fun things our complex offers! The food trucks, the blood drives, the free coffee, and the wonderful staff!! I love going up to the rooftop and photographing the eagles that perch in their favorite tree beside the clubhouse! We are so happy in our little community!

A wonderful and safe community in which to live. A friendly and always accommodating staff to help in anyway they can. Friendly people that always engage.

The place is great. Resort style amenities make it feel like a vacation. About the only thing I don't like is the requirement to pay for the garbage collection.

Great place to live. Me and my family are really happy to live here. The clubhouse is great and the staff are helpful. Is a quiet place and close to school.

Overall very happy! Was unhappy about roaches in the apartment when we first moved in but was pleased with how quick the exterminator was able to control the situation. Love the amenities center and the pool. Love how quick maintenance addresses issues. Love the staff and how friendly they always are.

We just moved in a couple weeks ago from Denver and so far love it! Our unit is great, huge balcony and the amenities in the clubhouse are awesome! We feel like we live in a house rather than an apartment. Loving the space.