Legacy Mount Pleasant

4.6

4.6

Nice community. Great amenities. I really enjoy the gym , pool and club house. The pool table and shuffleboard table is really fun. Ping pong table is fun too. I’m just not very good at it. Friendly and helpful staff in office. Always greets with a smile.
The price point is fairly high compared to other comparable places nearby. There is no usable towel bar in the bathroom (nice when you’re showering but not useful any other time). Why are the coffee cups put away and not available in the morning or evenings? The pool is great.
Great experience with David in maintenance when he came to adjust our ceiling fan. Very nice and courteous and professional young man - got the job done very quickly and the tan works great now.
Just moved down here from Ohio and have loved the experience so far! The apartment is super nice, the amenities are amazing, and the staff are super helpful and friendly.
Community is very quiet and has great amenities. The common areas within the buildings could use a little maintenance like stairwells cleaned or painted because they have some rust
Very friendly neighbors and staff. Everything and anything you need is within a 10 minute drive. The amenities are great, especially the gym!
Omg I couldn’t be any happier. I’ve meet more people here in less than a month than I have in a year. Friendly too. The area is clean and the dog park is happening in the evenings when people get home from work.
We have gotten to know Marche and Riley and found them to be extremely helpful and friendly. Also, we have had a few maintenance reqeusts which have all been completed "in light speed" and to our total safisfaction. We really love our new apartment.
In my previous apartment, resident events were free and they offered food and beverage in the main club house, once a week. Sometimes it was just cheese and crackers, and sometimes it was burgers, tacos, or pizza. We also had active contests. The leasing managers attended the events and they were only for about two hours, so everyone would be there at the same time to meet. I also recommend upkeep on the outside of the apartments. The exterior walls, stairs, and concrete are starting to look like a very low Class C Apartment. Also, the pond filters are not regularly cleaned and maintained. I do like the flowers at both entrances of the complex.
Have not moved in yet not until October 1. What we have seen of the property and community we love. Can’t imagine not having a wonderful experience