Legacy Mount Pleasant

4.7

4.7

Verified Resident
Celebrating my one year anniversary of living at Legacy MTP. Really feel safe here. I have to admit, it is further away from most excitement of the beaches and Charleston but is so quite and peaceful. I only wish each building could be designated as non-pet or pets allowed due to the renter directly below me has dogs that cry, howl and bark loudly & consistently, nonstop every time the owner is gone. Thankfully he is home on the weekends so anyone in the building can sleep past 6 am. The cost is basically the same as other new apartments in the MTP area. This section of Mt Pleasant feels like the end of the road because it backs up to the Francis Marion Forest but there are multiple businesses opening and expanding further north on Hwy 17.
Ainsley
Legacy is a great place to live. The staff are super friendly and engaging. The amenities here are top of the line and make it super worth it living here!
Kimberly
Great friendly staff, seamless process and lovely apartments. Great location - easy access to shopping, restaurants and beaches. Very good schools as well.
Linda
Nice community amenities are great I enjoy the gym. Office Staff are very friendly and always helpful. Maintenance staff responds in a timely manner. Coffee in the lobby also very good.
Andrea
Love the cleanliness of the entire complex from the grounds to the buildings to the clubhouse. Love the door side trash pick up and the neighborhood dark park where people and their dogs come together daily and enjoy each other’s company.
Margaret
We are very happy with our decision to move here from Philly. It’s a beautiful property, our apartment is spacious and gorgeous. We love the option for storage within the complex also. The amenities are great, and we can’t wait to use them!!
Laura
Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. I love the fitness center and can't to visit the pools. The location is amazing and in a great school district!
Cameron
I’ve been here for about a month now and I absolutely love it! The property is beautiful the maintenance is fast and everyone is friendly!! I haven’t had any problems so far
Karissa
I love living in this apartment complex! The apartment itself is beautiful, as it has been built very recently and it has a modern appeal to it. The amenities offered are outstanding, and I love the coffee/tea bar and the hang out room that includes a ping pong and pool table! Amazing and welcoming community and a great place to live. So glad I found this place and gave it a try
Paul
This apartment community is great. There’s always stuff going on with activities, food trucks, etc. Everyone is also so friendly it makes living here enjoyable