We love Legacy, our apartment community and 1st South Carolina home ! The staff is friendly and helpful and make you feel comfortable when coming to them with questions :) We love the location of the apartments, close to the highway & access to stores , but at the same time cozied back among the trees in in or own Legacy neighborhood :)

Great leasing and maintenance team! They made the process of moving in and getting settled very easy. The staff is very responsive and friendly which makes going into the office a nice experience. I love living here!

Great place to live. Close to everything yet far enough away! Apartments are great, spacious, amenities are awesome. Neighbors are all very friendly. Great place to live!

We love our community, Legacy knows how to keep their residents happy! The amenities are top notch, they keep the complex clean and well manicured!! I love the Eagle reserve in our complex, to walk out and see eagles perched up in the tree is amazing! We are so glad we chose Legacy!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Amazing staff, amenities are resort level, and the entire neighborhood is so friendly. I’ve never truly felt at home since I’ve lived in SC until I moved to Legacy

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

It's very quite. Maintenance comes same day or next day for repairs and are professional and nice! The leading office staff are always friendly!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Living at Legacy has been great! The pool is amazing and our apartment is spacious yet homey. I just recently moved in but municipal fiancé had come before. Adding me to the lease was super simple. The staff is always helpful. I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

We love living here and the apartments are clean and staff is very friendly!! Maintenance takes care of things quickly and the amenities are the best in the area. We renewed our lease!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

The welcoming experience was very inviting to not only my wife and I, but also our kids. Not to mention that the process was smooth and the staff worked flawlessly with is.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

We moved in about a month ago and we love our new home. The amenities are gorgeous. There’s no reason to join a gym anymore with one as fabulous as ours! Our favorite spot is our lovely porch to watch some summer rain storms.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Awesome I have lived in many places throughout the country but this stands out as very fulfilling The staff is very helpful with my needs which are few. The facility is always clean. The entertainment for my grandkids is great. I love the gym and have received many complements on how well I look I came to South Carolina to grieve the loss of my spouse and spend time with family in Mt Pleasant South Carolina. This place the Legacy has made my transition most pleasant. Thank you. All of you

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Very attractive, well kept community with nice amenities. Need more parking in some areas. Need to enforce noise courtesy issues. We have had a TERRIBLE time with inconsiderate family above us. We understand others in the community have problems, too, though maybe not as disruptive as ours.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Great location, amenities and overall atmosphere. Maintenance came quickly when we had a minor issue. Area is clean and staff are helpful and friendly.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

I love it here! Mount Pleasant is an amazing city and I feel like I’m living in a vacation resort. Absolutely gorgeous! There are social events every month and a great community center included in rent. The staff is so incredibly helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Very nice community. Excellent staff which is knowledgeable and helpful. Great amenities which are kept fresh and enjoyable. This is a temporary home but we are truly enjoying our time here!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

A great place to live and play. So many nice neighbors and a wonderful staff Would not trade it for the world so glad I found it. Legacy is a place to call home.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Great location, beautiful pool and amenities! Everything is kept clean and beautiful. Friendly office staff and maintenance team. We love living here!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Perfect . It is a very beautiful place, the apartments are spacious, the attention of the management staff is friendly, the club is impressive, we are very happy to be able to reside there.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

We love how open the apartment is, nothing feels crowded. The amenity center is above and beyond and enough reason to sign a lease. Extremely grateful to be living here!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

Really love it here so far. Great amenities, friendly staff, very clean. Everyone seems nice and it’s been pretty quite at night. The only thing it’s lacking (for me) is indoor bike storage. Not crazy about leaving my bikes out in the weather on a rack that I can’t see from my section. Otherwise I’m very happy with the apartment, the facilities, and the people.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

We just moved in June 28. The whole process was very smooth thanks to Bridget and her professionalism. In addition I am impressed by your firms use of computer technology, i.e. payment portals and auto signature on documents.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

I love everything about this property! I am always bragging to friends how amazing this community is. When it comes time to move again, it will definitely be another GCI property.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

I love my home! The design is open, spacious and beautiful. Complex is quiet with friendly neighbors. Love the amenities and warm clubhouse!

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

So far so good. Folks couldn't be better about working with us and answering all our questions. Love the pool and the gym is incredible. Glad we found this place.

Reply from Legacy Mount Pleasant

1 word =. AWESOME Staff extremely helpful, kind, knowledgeable. Close to Cosco, Publix. Hospital. Able to ride bike to all places and even where I work