Legacy Mount Pleasant

4.7

4.7

This is a beautiful community with its lovely landscaping of palm trees, flowering bushes, pine trees with natural plant life of cattails and sweet grass. Depending on where you live in the community there is always something to beautiful to look at, whether you like the view of the pool/clubhouse or the marshy area(s) where tou often see visitors of all kinds come and go. That is what I love the most about this community.
Great place to live, nice community. Great amenities. Enjoy and have a lot fun with the pool table, shuffle board and ping pong table. Staff are very friendly and helpful!
We continue to enjoy living at Legacy. The units are quiet for the most part and apartments are great. The location is great, especially being located so close to Costco.
Lovely, clean, well kept, friendly residents, appreciate strict rules to keep surroundings and residents in a safe and responsible neighborhood
My husband and I have lived here at Legacy for two years and we love it! This year has been challenging for everyone, but our complex has tried making it as normal as possible!!
Great community , beautiful area , Spacious apartments , with great amenities. Noises can be heard at times but overall great. Nice and friendly office staff.
Legacy Apartments is one of the most beautiful apartment living complexes I have seen thus far. Not only are the apartment themselves beautiful, but the amenities, hands down are too notch. I just wish Covid would disappear so we can all enjoy the amenities at our leisure like we used to.
We really enjoy living here. We spend a lot of time on the porch with our dog Stella. It is hard to get here to come back inside. With the uncertainty of Covid, We have not been using the amenities. As time passes I am sure we will though. Property is well maintained, and people that live here are very friendly. Great staff as well.
We love living here! It’s conveniently located to all sorts of good shopping and restaurants while also being far enough removed from some of the more busy parts of Mt. P.
Love everything about Legacy Apartments! Have made some nice friends and neighbors, not to mention some sweet dogs! Glad we are back to having monthly events. Best place to live!