Legacy Mount Pleasant

We love the Legacy! The other residents have become close friends and the management is the best! The amenities are the first thing that caught our eye but the apartments are incredible.
Living here at Legacy Mount Pleasant has been wonderful. I brag about this community to anyone who asks me where I live. I tell them about all the wonderful and beautiful amenities we have here, from the the pool (of course my fav), the gym, the clubhouse alone to the fun dog park for my fur babies. I also tell them how beautiful my home is, especially my wrap around porch. Let’s not forget the friendly staff in and out of the office. Always eager to please. They are in awe when they hear me speak so highly of this wonderful community.
Great apartment complex with terrific amenities. Terrific people that work for the complex and fast repair if needed. Only down side you can hear neighbors some of the times.
We love living here! Everything is well maintained. Neighbors are respectful and quiet. Staff are friendly and courteous. It’s a great location as well.
Not consistent. We can only speak for our building but you can hear everything with doors slamming from neighbors coming in and out. Cabinets slamming and kids screaming from below and next door. People leaving bags of trash without the container, dog waste in bags outside door, storing kids toys outside their apartment. Having to park far since there are 10-12 small kids and teens nightly playing lacrosse near cars or running between cars with nerf guns so can’t feel car is safe from a dent. Grill being closed during a tough time but tons kids allowed to congregate nightly. People not picking up dog waste around property. Staff should walk property daily to see these things. No newsletter with creative things despite other communities doing things for their residents. We should expect a higher level of service with the cost of living her.
Very nice apartments and staff members! Management staff members and technical group are always helpful, friendly and professional. This is a wonderful community to be a part of.
I have had a great time here at legacy. Proud to be a resident. Everyone’s nice. Quiet for the most part. Gets a little noisey but not bad at all. Enjoy the company. Very friendly people for the most part.
Living at Legacy Mount Pleasant has been nothing short from incredible. Amenities are wonderful and plentiful. Staff is very attentive and professional. They truly care about their residents and community. Apartments themselves are comfortable, modern and bright. This community is one of my favorites so far. Amazing experience!
At Legacy Mt. P the community is always clean, and everyone is so friendly. No matter what, you will instantly feel like you’re home when you are here!
I have thoroughly been enjoying my time at Legacy! The maintenance staff is friendly, prompt as well as trustworthy. The grounds are always beautifully maintained and the amenities are fabulous!