The process was rather simple. It was some back and forth about finances, but overall everything worked out and I was able to happily move in.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Living at the legends of Charleston apartment community has been a great decision for my family. The residents here are polite, generous and kind. It is a quite, relaxing atmosphere with a friendly staff.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

We have lived here for the past three years. Living here is convenient for work and is close to publix and Harris Teeter. The maintenance staff gets things done.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

When I first moved in I was talking to one of the ladies about needing to find help moving my stuff, she was able to help get me in contact with this gentleman who was simply amazing and helped get my daughter and I moved in! So far no complaints! Neighbors and office staff have been fabulous! Very quiet gated community!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

it is just wonderful the apartments are lovely and the maintenance staff are awesome . The community is clean and well taken care of. The office staff are fabulous they are always there to help you and they care.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Office staff is great! And maintenance is too! Everyone is always pleasant, and very efficient. It's makes living at the Legends very easy..

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Lived in Charleston twice. When I came back the 2nd time I knew I wanted to move back into The Legends. Very accommodating, professional and prompt staff here. Always working on updates, landscaping etc. can tell they take pride in their community!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Gate had been broken More than fixed since I've been here with zero compensation to residents. 1 of the main reasons i moved here was because of the gated community.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Since Fogelman has taken over management is much better. Proper notification of maintenance to residents needs to be worked on. Prices could be cheaper especially since one can move into brand new apartment complexes with new appliances for the same price. Stop taking away the small percentage offered to residents that work at certain companies. Keep your residents happy.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Beautiful apartment , wonder customer service with a great location, you can also bring your fur baby which makes it si cool, there is a pool a dog park

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

My apartment was immaculate upon move-in. The amenities are absolutely beautiful. The leasing staff and maintenance have been so helpful. I’m so glad I chose to move here!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Love the area, well maintained, friendly staff, always provide notice prior to visiting my unit, location . Love my 2 bedroom unit screened porch. Five stars

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I’ve been having a great experience so far with this apartment complex. The community and management has been very welcoming. The location, price, and pet friendly community is what sold me to renting here.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Quite and clean place to stay. Efficient and friendly staff when needed. Only issue ai would say is the security gates that you never know when they're going to be working .

Very nice place to live with many great amenities. Office and maintenance staff are very friendly. My only complaint is the lack of sunshine in our apartment.

Legends I Charleston Park is a very friendly community and what makes me feel safe! I love everyone in the office as they are helpful and they always give my dog treats!

Absolutely recommend! Great staff! Gate access has been a huge deal but when it goes down. It is fixed immediately. Amenities are huge plus!

Pretty nice apartment for the location and price. Parking is horrible, I work in the evening and never have an open space near my apartment after I get home from Work. Multiple neighbors have noisy animals all day.

Apartment is great, very spacious and the kitchen has a nice island. The staff is great! We really enjoy the pool, the Barbecue grill and the fitness center

It has its moments but recently with the music that my neighbor decides to play loud enough for my wife and me to hear it like we’re at a concert is to much. The gated community experience isn’t that good either. Seeing that the gate stays open to the entrance more than anything. And people that just blow out the entrance side of the open gate in the mornings is ridiculous. Not having a crosswalk from the office/pool/mail kiosk back to our apartment is risky. Also with the entrance gate staying open, never know when someone in the evening tries to zoom out the entrance side of the complex.

The place is real nice in spacious. the staff is very friendly. the neighbors of friendly and when there's a problem maintenance always respond quickly and professionally. The property is always clean and beautiful

Love how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. Repairs and maintenance are done quickly after putting in a request. So glad I moved here!!

I have been living in this community for the past 5 years. Every day is a great experience . Friendly administration, great amenities and safe to live

I really enjoyed staying at the legend of Charleston .The pool area is nice .The location is a very quiet area .If anyone is looking for a home away from home this is it The Legend of Charleston.

Really nice community. Great location and really friendly staff that are terrific at their job. Only downside I have had is the gate not working and being left open but with that being the only downside I can deal with that.