I’ve been living here over nine years and I haven’t had any real issues. It’s in Dorchester school district which is one of the better school districts.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Lovely location and all of my problems have been solved in a timely manner! Would recommend for military as well since it is only 15-20 minutes from the AirBase.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

The place is pretty much a quiet friendly place. Everyone keeps to themselves and the location is very quiet and relaxing. The staff are extremely helpful and efficient with maintaining the place.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Moved in here in May and everyone in the office, to maintenance, to neighbors have been very nice and respectful! So glad I found this apartment complex! 😊

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Just recently moved in and so far everything has been great. I love having the screened in porch, being next to a grill, picnic table, and close to the trash. Amenities are great!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Love the newly remodeled apartments, amenities are beautiful, staff is very friendly! Screened in porch is awesome except for the leaves stuck in between to screen and fence. Trash is conveniently located, as is parking!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I love the management team! They are amazing with providing assistance and information regarding any issue or concern I have. Always a positive experience!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

The community is a great place to live! Very quiet and peaceful! Management staff is friendly and helpful! Maintenance staff I always available if issues arise!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I am enjoying living here very much. I know of two people I work with who live here, also. It's peaceful and pretty and relaxing. I really enjoy coming home after work. I know I will really enjoy it when everything is put away. The staff are all very nice and helpful, also. They never seem bothered by the questions or asking for help. This was a good choice.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Most everything seems to be ok. There has been a little attitude from staff here and there. Maintenance has tried to blame us twice for things that weren’t anything we could of done wrong it just wore out from Everyday use.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Love living here! A very nice, small gated community! Very close to restaurants and grocery stores. Not far from the interstate and right off Dorchester road, but also hidden by trees and only residential traffic! Ammendities are amazing! Lovely outdoor spaces including a very nice pool area! Gym, pool table, and office area!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

its just a wonderful place to live we love the fact that its a gated community . The office staff is exceptional and the maintenance group is awesome.. The apartment are great the kitchen is gorgeous and spacious and we are just so happy here.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Wonderful staff and serene community. Swift response when needed and care for their residents. Will definitely refer people around me that need this experience.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Overall i love my community. So glad the gate is working. Front office staff is great and the maintenance team makes up for the deficiencies.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I love all my neighbors and how courteous they are. i was very skeptical about living in an apartment at first because i was worried that my neighbor would be rude, or too loud. However, living here has changed my perspective and i frequently forget i’m even surrounded by other people.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Everyone at the office to even the maintenance men are extremely friendly and very helpful. Love the location next to westcott and the pool is just beautiful! Great community!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I love it here, it’s peaceful and safe! They always have the place clean. Everyone is very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Miranda and Heather were incredibly helpful and made the rental process easy. The apartment complex is big and clean with great amenities and plenty of parking.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Not sure how a cheaper apartment complex can have less issues with day to day living than a gated community. Oh wait, that’s only when the gate works.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

It is a great place to call home. It is a quiet safe neighborhood you and your family to live. The location to necessary amenities for everyone is also a plus for the cost.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Very quiet and safe feeling. Everyone seems friendly for the most part. Management is outstanding, very intelligent and respectful. Maintenance issues are taken care of in a timely matter.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Community is friendly and welcoming. The facilities are well maintained and maintenance requests get accomplish at a reasonable time. Great location to be in due to it being close to shopping centers and food restaurants!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

The office staff are very professional and accommodating. The maintenance crew have been spot on regarding necessary repairs. The community is well maintained and convenient to shopping and not far from downtown Charleston.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Office staff has always been super friendly and helpful! They definitely treat us as family. Great amenities and great location, only a 15 min drive to get to anything. Quick maintenance team.