It is a great place to call home. It is a quiet safe neighborhood you and your family to live. The location to necessary amenities for everyone is also a plus for the cost.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Very quiet and safe feeling. Everyone seems friendly for the most part. Management is outstanding, very intelligent and respectful. Maintenance issues are taken care of in a timely matter.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Community is friendly and welcoming. The facilities are well maintained and maintenance requests get accomplish at a reasonable time. Great location to be in due to it being close to shopping centers and food restaurants!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

The office staff are very professional and accommodating. The maintenance crew have been spot on regarding necessary repairs. The community is well maintained and convenient to shopping and not far from downtown Charleston.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Office staff has always been super friendly and helpful! They definitely treat us as family. Great amenities and great location, only a 15 min drive to get to anything. Quick maintenance team.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

AC units need to be updated. Having to put in a maintenance request almost monthly is a bit ridiculous. The last time going without AC for 3 days with temps in the 90's. I was given a small window unit. 5,000 BTU that is known to cool 150 sq ft.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

My husband and I have really enjoyed living in this community for over a year now. The location is top notch. The maintenance staff is quick and efficient to help with any problems you have. The staff, in general, is awesome.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Excellent staff is always helpful. Amenities are very nice and the community is generally quiet and always well kept. Service is always great at helping your experience here be the best it can in the comfort of your apartment.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

So far so good, only complaint is that the entry gate is always broken. I wish they would do more community activities as well. Staff is fantastic

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

The apartments are beautiful. The front office has been friendly and very helpful. I've been here 2 nights and so far my only issue is parking. I've had to park too far away from my apartment

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Its been a good experience. The pet rent is a little high, so we can't have our cat. The Garbage rules are a little inconvenient, because we have 2 year old niece and we live on the 3rd floor. When we put our garbage out for like 20 minutes, they tell us we need to take it to the compactor right away or they will dock us. If you have it our 6 times you get evicted.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Heather and Miranda were very helpful!! So far the experience has been great, the pool is beautiful, the location is nice, the price is great, and I love that it's dog friendly.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Love the neighborhood and it’s very quiet. I love that there’s a gate and not just anyone can come in. The office a staff is very helpful and attentive.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

This is a pretty quiet Comunity to live in. The pool and grill is clean , the fountain could use some attention tho in the swimming area. Maintenance is very prompt and the office to your needs . All in all I haven’t had anything to complain about living here. It’s been quiet a refreshing experience from my last apartment.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

So far Im happy because I finally got my own room to play in with my brother and I showed my appreciation by scattering all of my toys everywhere and had the time of my life

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Many problems with our unit for the almost year and 1/2 we have been there and we have gone to the office, made phone calls and maintenance requests often and most issues still not resolved. Get the run around from everyone in the office and excuses. Or told they are working on it and we don’t hear from anyone for weeks. The staff even change do frequently so nothing had been done . Extremely frustrating.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I like our unit. I wish the air conditioning was more efficient at circulating o our bedroom. I also wish there was more parking. I love the pool! Chuck is the best maintenance guy ever!

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I love living at Legends Charleston Park. The pool area is beautiful. The staff is always very helpful and seem to really care. I would stay for a long time but unfortunately the rent goes up every year.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

So far so good as always the staff is pleasantly nice and the response to any situation is handled quickly love it here I had friends and relatives come visit me and they cant believe how nice the apartment is and how clean and quiet the complex is the are really impress by what they see the my daughter have friends coming to visit soon I know they will enjoy themselves here

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

This is a great location and the grounds are kept clean. The staff and maintenance are great to work with if you have any needs. The only wish here would be, more parking.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

The staff is great. Some of the rules are not enforced very good (ie parking and the hall way lights are not checked very often). I love it here.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Peaceful living, good amenities in a quiet neighbourhood. Very nice staff and spacious apartment. Maintenance done in timely fashion and leaves us satisfied.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

I love my space. The customer service is amazing, friendly, attentive to needs. Maintenance requests are handled expeditiously. Neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Legends at Charleston Park

Love living here! Great location! Close to the interstate, lots of food near by, publix and Wal-Mart, and things to do! Lots of parking which is important since I work night shifts. Great amenities! Awesome pool, gym, and pool table!