Legends at Charleston Park

We loved it before when we had all the amenities. Also the maintenance has fallen way down. It's not really a gated community because the gates never work. Our oven has never really been repaired, it has a bad short in it to the frame and burns out wires seriously every other month. Instead of replacing it, they splice it and leave. (SUPER FIRE HAZARD). I know because I am a Handyman by trade. I am seriously tired of working on the place! We moved here not to have to perform maintenance or mow the lawn. Please, please, please just fix it right or replace it. We pay rent and respect other tenants. Might as well closed the pool and fitness area and the dumpster area is just embarrassing. I'm getting embarrassed to tell people I live here. To be transparent, the place reflects the people who run it, ya'll could really do better..
I have enjoyed living here. I am only moving because I am moving in with my significant other. I highly recommend Legends at Charleston Park.
Staff has always been very accommodating and kind ! Maintenance all around the community are always so king which is new to us !, the neighborhood is quiet and neighbors are welcoming :) I’m so glad that I found y’all ! Being in a new state is hard but knowing I found a place to call home has made it easier !
It has been a great experience! The staff are very friendly and understanding! Apartment is very clean and baby friendly. The pool is also very clean and kid friendly.
For the Most part o Enjoy Living at the Legends Apartment Community, however i wish that folks would slow down in the parking lot and take their dogs to the appropriate areas to use the bathrooms instead of right in front of someone's patio or bedroom window, or in front of the building, i also like the fact that Service Calls are done in a Timely Manner, Office Staff are very Helpful and Courteous as Well as the Maintenance Staff, Also like the way the Community as Whole is Kept Up .
Have live here for about four years, The grounds have been kept clean. The staff have been friendly and easy to talk to. The only thing I would add is I wish they had more parking.
Apartment complex is in a great location where you have multiple options for food and groceries. Community is well maintained and maintenance is done in a timely and efficient manner. Great place to live.
I love it here i wouldn’t pick anywhere else to live at great community great staff members the amenities are always clean overall just a great neighborhood
I absolutely love living here! It is quiet, comfortable, upstanding and peaceful. They make sure you have everything you need! Wonderful place
My resident experience is great. The community is very well keep and clean. Very quiet. Maintenance pays attention to details when maintenance requests are made.