Legends at Charleston Park

4.4

4.4

Karlo
It’s been great so far! Love the area, the playground for my kiddo and the lovely spacious apartment. It’s been an absolute pleasure thus far here.

Verified Resident
Loved it when I first moved in but it’s took a turn since then. The gate is always broken. I’ve had racial notes left on my car. Not much privacy.

Wanda
I have enjoyed living here in transition as I wait to purchase my new home moving here from Iowa. The management staff are great to work with.

Mikhaila
I absolutely love it here! My apartment is very nice, the property is clean, and the management team are the absolute best! I wish I came here sooner!

Chardae
I have been a resident for about 3 years now and I love my apartment and the community and good and quiet. Maintenance responds right away and I haven’t any issues since living here.

Robert
Great staff and super nice amenities. Location isn’t bad either and very pet friendly the only downside is the issue of not enough parking available parking spots

Jeneah M.
Been a pleasure living here. Very quiet, the staff is friendly, and they do well if giving out updates for when inspections are coming. They also are very prompt with maintenance requests getting filled. Only thing that’s frustrating sometimes is parking.

Brenda
have consistently experienced the best residential support services of my life with Property Management. The staff are friendly and helpful… Anytime I have submitted a maintenance request I have received a prompt response.

Elizabeth
I haven’t been here long but everything is amazing all the amenities included are awesome! I’m so happy that I decided to spend a whole year at legends!

Shanika
I am really enjoying the community it’s quiet and my neighbors are very friendly. Maintenance is awesome. I have not needed anything done since I moved in but I do know that whenever my mother has needed anything they are immediately on the job and I really appreciate that!!!