Legends at Charleston Park

4.5

4.5

Great experience. Staffing was very helpful. I’m very satisfied with the complex. Everything was what it was expected. I definitely would recommend
Maintenance has always been super nice and always responds to requests super fast. Our AC went out during summer a couple times and it just never seemed like it got super cold though. Neighbors are all nice and for the most part it’s a quiet complex to live in.
Office staff very friendly. Clean community and quiet! I love my new place and the amenities! Very spacious apartment the washer and dryer was a very big plus!!!!
Great people and very helpful! I moved from another state and they were more than helpful, and stayed in contact about everything. Signed for the apartment without physically being there, and the day I arrived for move in everything was ready and the community is absolutely beautiful.
Amazing transition from one apartment to this. Rikki in the office was amazing and worked so diligently to get me moved it and it be a smooth process. Very accommodating. Amazing upgrades to the property.
Loud upstairs neighbors other than my loud upstairs neighbors my apartment is great love everything about the community will most definitely recommend my friends
Love living here! It makes me dread the idea of moving although I know eventually I’ll have to. The ladies in the office are AMAZING, and maintenance is out of this world!
Overall the community is great! We loved living there for the past two years. It’s family friendly and not really much noise in the community. Defiantly recommend here.
Very nice and friendly community. Fast maintenance and clean and quiet. Sends notices in a timely matter. Office staff very understanding and nice.
Need better up keep with stairs and breeze ways. Office staff is always great. I would definitely recommend complex to others.... ....