Legends at Charleston Park

4.4

4.4

Jessica
about 6 hours ago
No parking! We have decals, but I don’t know why. People park illegally on the curbs and block you in! Gates don’t close! Neighbors are loud!
Amilcar
Quiet place to live friendly staff very clean office staff is always available great location nice park for kids safe area for families dog friendly
Jaclyn
Nice ladies in the office, and pretty community overall. Wish the dog bath area was out of the way of the car wash station though. Quiet but had some problems with hvac in the beginning.
Jason
Overall my experience here has been pretty good so far. It's a relatively nice apartment and the location is also pretty good. I really don't have any large complaints overall.
Teresa
Rent going up $200 per month is absurd considering the unit isn't updated and other tenants rent for the same apartment only went up 3٪. The weed smell is getting out of control especially when children are playing at the playground and individuals are smoking a joint while watching them play.
Adriene
I enjoy my apartment experience overall. I don’t always enjoy my above neighbors. First and last time living below someone. No other bad experience as of yet.
Treandra
about 2 months ago
I love my apartment and my neighbors are great. My only complaint would be with the upkeep of the Breezeway and stairwells, cleaning them once a year or maybe twice a year is not acceptable acceptable
Rian
about 2 months ago
1 star
The walls are seemingly very thin. I hear every move my neighbor upstairs makes. I’ve asked her to be more considerate, reported it to the office, and have called the courtesy office multiple times. I continue to lose sleep nightly.
Ryan
2 months ago
It’s quite but maintenance could do a better job at actually fixing problems instead of just leaving notes saying things work even though they don’t. Also quit raising rents for people who pay their rents on time. Would be great if you offered deals for long time tenants but I understand you need to make as much money as possible from your tenants.
Kierra
3 months ago
I’m a new resident but so far everything has been amazing!!! I love it here! My apartment is very spacious, the amenities are awesome! Everything is great