Everything is great at Lengends at Kingsville!! I absolutely love living here. Everyone is very nice, the walk from my building to campus is great.

Not a bad place to live. Only thing i would like to see fixed is the wifi continuously going out and when returning ,not being as strong as it is supposed to be.

So far so good...great location. Perfect for my roommate and I to just walk to school. Car is not even needed. TAMUK is right across the street.

I like the way the apartment looks. There are a few things they need to improve in. Maintenance is slow on getting work orders done. When rooms are checked at the end of the year, the doors should be locked to prevent anyone entering the bedroom.

it was a very good experience to move out from the dorm to the legends, i feel comfortable here to having my new apartment and i liked how good the design

So far everything has been great! Staff is so friendly and helpful. I am so excited to move in and start a new adventure and meet new people!

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

I am a new resident, this semester and Although i have had no problems with neighbors roomates or any noise I can say that maintenance is very on point. If i have a problem they are prompt on fixing it and are reliable on coming at the time and they schedule.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

Legends is definitely one of nicer places to live in kingsville. The staff tries their best to accommodate the residents, some cases do take longer than others. Its worth the price with all of the amenities you receive.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

was given a very thourough walkthrough of General floor plan and offered snacks at the end!! The staff was friendly and very helpful with any questions I had and did their best to answer them.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

I think Legends apartments are super nice and beautiful. Ever since I came to school here in Texas A&M Kingsville I was always so jealous of the people that stayed here so now that I’m apart of this it makes me so happy.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

I LOVE LIVING HERE! It's so great and the people are so helpful and nice. I was worried about getting my first apartment but the office made the process easy and simple! No other place is better than this

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

I have not moved in yet, however legends was highly recommended. What I have experienced with staff members and getting a feel of how things would be, I can’t wait to move in

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

Legends at Kingsville is the nicest place to live at in Kingsville hands down. It’s so nice aesthetically and they always fix my problems when I have one. I love that it is fully furnished, our amenities are great and the staff is so nice! I just wish the pool rules were more strict so people that don’t live there can’t go in unless they’re a guest.

I've been here for two years and haven't had any major problems. Maintenance works fast, mail delivery is very organized (you get a text and email when a package arrives). There is always parking and the yards are kept very clean. The pool is easily accessible. If I had to point out issues, it would be that the printer in the study doesn't have ink about half of the time, but it usually has paper! Also the stairways in the buildings should be cleaned more often as they can get dirty/smelly.

Legends is a great place to live. Their staff of very helpful, and they hold a lot of activities for the people that live there. I've loved living here at Legends.

Legends is an awesome place to live. I love all the amenities they have to offer. It's also great that I can live in a place where most of my friends live.

Every time I walk through the clubhouse I am warmly greeted and treated very nice. Legends at Kingsville is a fun and interactive envoirnment to grow and share memories.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

A great place to live. nice view and great people. the apartments are well set up and has a lot of room. Definitely going to recommend legends to others.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

I am not moved in yet but when I go to the office and ask questions about my lease or other questions they staff is very inviting and welcoming so I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

The service is amazing and I did not have any problem while signing my lease. I can’t wait to be part of this community and enjoy all the benefits!

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

This is the best apartment I've ever signed a lease with ! Staff is so friendly and residents are so nice ! The rooms and surrounding amenities are so worth the price! Best decision ever !

I haven’t lived at the apartment yet but signing my lease was an enjoyable experience. The staff was friendly and made it very easy for my friends and I to sign.

I honestly love it!! Legends is the best. I wouldn't pick any where else to live at i swear. The rooms amazing and scenery perfect!! Conscience to the school!

The apartments are great. Everyone is so nice there including the staff. They are very helpful and respectful. I won't want to live anywhere else

Staff was very nice and setting up the online account was easy and convenient. The buildings are beautiful and amenities look great. I can’t wait to move in!