So far so good the apartment was clean when I got a tour. The appliances work really well. The apartments are beautiful and spacious too. The pools were super clean also.

I moved into legends recently and i really like it. The only thing bad is the internet. I don't know if its my laptop or the legends wifi. Thank you!

These apartments are just absolutely awesome. They're so homey and I enjoy the view of the pool. It is close to campus and they are fully furnished. The community is great.

This is the best place to live. I would recommend to everyone. Everybody is nice and helpful. The community is great to be apart of. It is very well maintained.

I love living at Legends rather than the dorms. I'm still close to campus and their is so much more to offer. My favorite part is having my own washing and dryer and now having to pay :)

I enjoy living here for the most part, but simple maintenance could be improved. However, communication such as text messages have gotten better.

The apartment is really great. It is in a great location and close to my school. The apartment community are really friendly. Legends is a friendly environment.

The front office staff is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to help with any matter. They have reached out to me multiple times about my stay here. Great job

I love this place! I wish I would've came sooner! So much nicer than the dorms. I was paying double the amount in Bishop Hall than I am for a room here that has a bigger bed, my own restroom and a walk in closet. So much of a better deal for my money!!

I still not leaving there but the leasing part was super easy. I am just waiting that I do get match with who I want to get match!... I love the apartments!

So far there have been no issues and the whole process has gone smoothly. With any issues or questions the staff was very helpful and always got back to me in a timely manner

I like how nice the actual community is. It's actually such a nice place, and the apartments and lobbies etc are truly beautiful. Everything is just amazing.

Great staff that was quick to help me sign my lease and get me through all of the mishaps. excellent community next to campus and wonderful showmanship on units

Great apartments, especially for the price! They have so many activities going on for the students and it's a wonderful environment for students. Love it.

I love living here! The community is beautiful and safe. I wouldn't pick any other place to call home! The office is there when you need them and the staff is great

I have not had any issues with legends and I enjoy living here very much! The amenities are great and the staff are always available to help. I've already renewed my lease!

Amazing, I have never stayed at an apartment that is so nice and welcoming then at Legends at Kingsville the money that I spend on rent is worth it.

The staff is amazing and helped me out with so many of my recent problems. I appreciate everything they did to help me and resolve my problem.

Living at the legends it amazing!! Great staff always ready to help! Would not want to live anywhere else! They are always trying to get us inv

I have lived at a previous apartment complex that participated in community rewards and it's a great way to keep the residents involved while rewards them as well

Great place to live at with friendly people and friendly employees. The amenities are great and the apartments are close enough to campus to walk to.

Great apartments. Spacious. People are friendly. Staff is nice. Rooms are awesome. I love that utilities are included in the rent already. Good.

living in legends is amazing . Great environment and great staff. So safe and friendly, very welcoming environment. Staff is very helpful and always friendly.

Great staff and maintenance. I enjoy the pool areas as well. Love that there's a dog park also! Best apartment complex in kingsville! I love it.

Good amenities and location. Plenty of parking. Nice pool area with wide space and saltwater. Friendly and accommodating staff. Easy access to stores and to highway 77.