This is the best apartment I've ever signed a lease with ! Staff is so friendly and residents are so nice ! The rooms and surrounding amenities are so worth the price! Best decision ever !

I haven’t lived at the apartment yet but signing my lease was an enjoyable experience. The staff was friendly and made it very easy for my friends and I to sign.

I honestly love it!! Legends is the best. I wouldn't pick any where else to live at i swear. The rooms amazing and scenery perfect!! Conscience to the school!

The apartments are great. Everyone is so nice there including the staff. They are very helpful and respectful. I won't want to live anywhere else

Staff was very nice and setting up the online account was easy and convenient. The buildings are beautiful and amenities look great. I can’t wait to move in!

This is the first time I’ll be living there but so far everything has been smooth and it was easy for me to sign my lease online. I like how they have these little rewards you can try and get

Legends at kingsville will continue to be my home away from home through out my semesters at college. I am comfterble and happy so far with my experience.

Great environment. Quiet neighbors. Good anemeties. Staffs great. Pool is a lovely addition. Parking is reasonable. Room is neatly furnished.

Best place to live when looking for something close to campus! Love the amenities and then having my own restroom! The best place to live in Kingsville!

Living at Legends has been awesome. It is very close to the University so it is very convenient to be able to walk to class. I also love the dog park.

Very nice people who work at Legends. Great atmosphere that they provide to their residents. I would recommend legends to people who wants a great living space with a great price range.

Everything is great here! If any issues are encountered, those in the front office are quick and efficient. The only issues I encountered are other residents not cleaning up after their pets. Seriously, I don't need to step on something unwanted on my front door of the second floor!

I've been a resident here for a little over a year now. The staff is very helpful and knows what they're doing. Maintenance keeps up with regular upkeep of the apartment buildings. It would be nicer if parking spaces were a little wider.

In comparison to all the other apartments in Kingsville, Legends offers not only a very near-by location to the campus, but also a very nice living environment. I lived at Legends for 3 years and I have been very satisfied. Before Legends, I was at Newman, and the place honestly felt like a Hotel. I didn't feel like I was at home. The moment I moved into Legends, I knew this was the place I wanted to stay for the next 3 years. No apartment is perfect, but I enjoyed my stay at legends.

Very friendly, professional and helpful staff. Apartments are clean and well maintained. Having internet and cable ready to go when I moved in was perfect.

It’s in a very convenient location. The staff is friendly, and maintenance does a great job when it comes to fixes and repairs around the apartment. Overall, I’m very satisfied.

It's been a great experience so far! Very nice to be so close to campus. Really nice people, just wish the walls were a little thinner! Definitely renewing my Lease.

Great living space good maintenance. The only problem are who you're stuck living around. The apartments are fully furnished with washing machines, dishwashers and microwaves. Wi-fi and utilities included in billing.

the staff at legends is very nice & are quick to resolve issues! the apartment complex itself is beautiful and i love that the gym is open 24/7.

This apartment complex has a nice environment and has friendly and helpful staff. Whenever there is an issue with the apartment, I get fixed within the same day or the next thanks to maintenance.

The staff is very nice and attentive when there are issues. I enjoy living here & the price is good as well! The gym has a good amount of machines and i love that it is open 24/7!

Compared to last semester, the conditions get better and better. Great staff and maintenance is quick! Pricing seems to be bad at first but with the amenities and included furniture makes it worth it.

Overall, the Legends is a great community. The management keeps the residents up to date with what is going on in the clubhouses. The staff are very friendly and always there to help accommodate the residents.

My second year living here and it's been kind of a rocky experience. My first year was great, no complaints but the start of this year was a completely different story. Since then things have been improving so can't complain. Other than that, I love the community and amenities.

The amenities are well kept and fit the needs of the residents. Since I got here, Legends has been very helpful through the leasing process and moving in.