Great staff and great living spaces! I love living here especially now that they have so many events going on throughout the month. I love legends at kingsville!

My Experience at the Kingsville legends has been amazing I could ask for a better staff and place to live! I have definitely made my home in these apartments and will continue to renew my lease as long as I am still in the Kingsville area. The environment is a great community.

Nice and new place to live. The employees at theach office and kind and helpful. They work with you on any problems you have. The pool is cleaned constantly and I like the text updates.

Good community to live in. The apartment maintenance is well taken care of. No noise or other disturbances. Staff are helpful. Individual apartments are kept well.

Maintenance staff is fast in fixing any problems and the front office handled things very efficiently. I love how the apartment is set up and how clean things are

Spacious apartments, great neighbors, even greater rates and luxurious amenities. What more could one ask for! You get way more for your money than with the dorms on campus.

Living at Legends has been a great experience. It’s a beautiful furnished apartment with plenty of space. When you request for maintenance to fix something they come really fast and get the job done.

The staff is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They are willing to get you whatever you need and check up on you as well. This is a friendly place.

The legends at kungsville is an awesome place to live. The complex is fairly quiet and the residents are very respectful. Thr staff is also nice

Huge shoutout to Miguel for keeping our pools clean. Fast internet.. Peaceful stay.. helpful staff.. Everything has been fine so far.. hope it stays like this for the duration of my stay

My experience here has been good I just be chilling I don’t really have anything to complain about I’m just glad to be in a good living situation

It’s nice to have private bedrooms and bathrooms and an individual lease. The staff are friendly at Phase I whenever I go there and have any questions.

Legends is a nice place to live in. They have many amenities that are great, like the gyms and computer labs, and their community assistants are always there to help. Overall, great place to live at!

I love that we each have our own rooms, rest rooms, and bathrooms with reasonable sizes too! I love the pool and the gym that we have, and it is awesome living close to campus

I am having a great experience living at the Legends at Kingsville. Legends at Kingsville is great for students or part time students in need for a new place to stay.

The apartment is clean and very nice compared to other apartments in kingsville. The new manager is organized and tries to help the residents with any concerns we may have.

Decent apartment that is close to college campus. Phase II is cleaner and quieter than Phase I. New manager so I expect better things in the Legends apartment.

good place to live. they could do a better job when matching roommates. Otherwise, all residents are friendly and its in close proximity to school

Rooms and bathrooms are nice. Mantience usually gets to room and gets things done in a timely fashion. Close to campus which makes it easy to get to class

It is a great living experience here at the Legends. From friendly staff to friendly neighbors, I have had the best experience here. Highly recommend.

Friendly staff & residents, great value, love the courtyard and covered parking. Cleanliness and maintenance of sidewalks and landscaping could be better.

i been at legends over a year i guess im lucky to be there clean nice place best at Kingsville. and ofice and stuff very frindly and helpful

Had a lot of trouble when I first moved here but we’re under new management again and hopefully she’s better. Otherwise it’s about the best place to live near campus

Honestly it's been great living here and I'm having a great experience! You all are always helpful and cheery! My apartment provides everything I need to succeed with school! Thanks guys!

Living at Legends Kingsville is a great way to spend my college years.I enjoy the fitness room and the pool amenities as well as the furnished apartments.