Legends started out rough but has really improved under the new management. I get my packages right away along with maintenance always fast in responding to any issues that occur. This is my 3rd year living here and each year gets better!

Wifi definitely needs to be better but other than that a great place to live and I would highly recommend this apartment complex to my friends

I have been living here for 3 months already, and I love everything about it! I love how clean and quiet it is! Everyone in the office are polite.

Legends is a cool place to live. Right across the street from the University. Walking distance is great! Exercise gym equipment should be updated.

Roommates are polite and respectful, also the staff here helps with any problems that you have related to legends. Maintenance crew does a good job maintaining the area and the apartments.

Everything is great so far and I feel at home. Thank you for providing such a cozy community. I just wish there were more events that I could attend.

I love living at The legends at Kingsville ! Very helpful and friendly staff. The move in process was easy. Because of all the amenities offered, I renewed my lease for one more year. It is like home away from home. I would highly recommend this apartments to all the students who are coming here at TAMUK to study.

Once is I moved to the legends I have enjoyed to live there. I really like my apartment I feel comfortable living there because is a furnished apartment and it looks very nice!

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

Living at Legends of Kingsville had made college life so much easier! The location is so convenient with walking to campus and the amenities are great! Graduating makes me so sad because it means I have to move away from one of my favorite living spaces. :(

I enjoy living at Legends at Kingsville. The amenities are well worth the rent, and just the fact that I have my own washer and dryer makes living here great!

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

It has been great living here! I am glad that I chose Legends over other properties. The proximity to the college makes walking to class a breeze. Although residents really REALLY suck at taking care of their animal's business, this property is really nice. :)

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

Apartment was very clean and ready in time for school. The furniture is great along with the beds provided. Kitchen is well equipped for students allowing easy cooking

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

Living at Legends At Kingsville is the best thing that has happened to me in Kingsville. My roommates are the best and the place feels like home. I would highly recommend staying at legends.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

It’s good place to stay. Maintance assist you when ever you need them. Furnish apt. Enough spot to park. Pool and gym it’s good. Manager is helping person

So far as a resident here in "Legends at Kingsville" I've enjoyed it. It's not too far from campus and I can easily walk there and back. If you calculate all the costs of living in a dorm or here the costs are pretty much the same except you get a little more coming here.

Everything is great at Lengends at Kingsville!! I absolutely love living here. Everyone is very nice, the walk from my building to campus is great.

Not a bad place to live. Only thing i would like to see fixed is the wifi continuously going out and when returning ,not being as strong as it is supposed to be.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

So far so good...great location. Perfect for my roommate and I to just walk to school. Car is not even needed. TAMUK is right across the street.

I like the way the apartment looks. There are a few things they need to improve in. Maintenance is slow on getting work orders done. When rooms are checked at the end of the year, the doors should be locked to prevent anyone entering the bedroom.

I have lived here for over a year now and it hasn't been bad. Neighbors are pretty quiet and everything is usually clean. I like how nice the workers are whenever I do need help with something.

Legends at Kingsville is a good apartment complex. The units are nice and clean. The size of my room and bathroom is great. I really enjoy having a private room and bathroom.

it was a very good experience to move out from the dorm to the legends, i feel comfortable here to having my new apartment and i liked how good the design

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

My experience here at Legends at Kingsville have been great. The staff at the office is really nice and welcoming. I love the environment and my apartment.

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

Great place to live! There's plenty of space for dogs to run around and play, staff is friendly and the apartments are really close to campus (~3 minute drive).

Reply from Legends at Kingsville Phase I

So far everything has been great! Staff is so friendly and helpful. I am so excited to move in and start a new adventure and meet new people!