Totally excited Legends is coming to Kingsville! Can't wait to move in come August. It has all the amenities I want and its so close to school.

Very nice environment and close proximity to TAMUK. I enjoy the fact that the rooms come furnished. The staff was very helpful as well. I look forward to living here.

The apartments are looking very nice so far, and everyone there is really friendly. My roommates and I are very excited to move in. It is a very convenient place to live at since it is really close to campus.

I'm so excited to move here in the fall! The leasing process was easy and the staff was extremely friendly. You will really feel at home once you step foot onto the property!

Seems like an awesome place to live. Can't wait to move in! Staff is very professional and answers any question you ask with quick response times. :)

I cannot wait to live here next fall! Legends at Kingsville is amazing and the staff is excellent and very welcoming! They answered all the questions I had for them and help me sign my lease super easily!

Y'all are the nicest people and really care about your residents and we aren't even living there yet! Plus yall have some awesome giveaways!

Very friendly and helpful staff! This new community in Kingsville is set to be the prime option in student housing with amenities similiar to home.

From what I have seen as far as the facilities and the character of the employees, I an not wait to move into Legends at Kingsville. The staff are so nice to talk to and the amenities are outstanding!

Yall are doing an awesome job with communicating and everything! Yall advertise very well and Legends looks so pretty already! Glad I am going to be living in Legends!

You guys are the hottest spot in Kingsville. The location and price are amazing; anyone would be surprised by all the features. Everyone who wants a taste of freedom should lease here.

Very helpful. I have gone in to ask questions multiple times and came out very satisfied. Everyone is very cooperative and underanding and will do everything they can to answer my questions.

I really love that you guys are throwing all these events for your legendaries!! It's so awesome and I think a great way to just meet new people and have fun!!

Awesome customer service and friendly staff! Thank you for being so helpful and nice every time we come in with questions and concerns! Can't wait to move in

I absolutely love the care that Legends staff put into our needs! The rewards are great and I am quite certain that there will be many exciting events to come.

very friendly and welcoming staff. So ready to move in! All of my questions have been answered and I would recommend to anyone living in Kingsville.

Great job on the build! Hope it is done by August. Can't wait to move in, first apartment I have ever gotten. I know legendsatkingsville is a good idea!

The legends at Kingsville is going to be very exciting. I can't wait to live there. They have shown so much enthusiasm with opening day and different prizes they have been giving out.

Legends is always getting everyone excited and ready to move in! The little events are getting everyone who will be moving in involved in meeting other future residents!

The people are very nice and make it seem like a very wonderful place to live. I really can't wait to he there in the fall! Plus the fact that it's pet friendly is a plus

The staff at the legends are so warm hearted and welcoming ! I am looking foward to moving to the legends in the fall. They do such a wonderful job making students feel they are at home.

So far pretty good, I love the social gatherings that are held and the fact that other besides future residents can attended. Not only has your staff been very welcoming they are very knowledgeable about the complex itself.

You guys are doing great! I really hope you get done with construction soon! Can't wait to move in and relax by the pool! Let's not forget about that clubhouse and gym! It is going to be so much fun!

Awesome community. Always having fun, awesome activities with great prizes. I cannot wait to move in this coming fall of 2015. I really hope that I get to experience more awesome things

The buildings are looking very nice, I can't wait to move into my apartment as well as try out the saltwater pool and the 24/7 fitness center.