Legends at Nacogdoches

1,973 Reviews

4.3

1,973 Reviews

Skylar
Living at Legends has been pretty good! I love that its close to the school and has a grocery store right next to it. I wish there was more parking though, sometimes we have to park pretty far away.

Georgia
Great place to live in, everyone is so kind and the staff works hard to accommodate our needs. Anytime I have a problem or an issue with something wrong in my apartment which is rare, the maintenance gets it fixed as quickly as possible.

Ryan
Pretty nice apartment and I love that it's fully furnished but parking can be tough at times and sometimes I'll need to park on the other side of the complex and I'll need to walk all the way back to my apartment.

Arielle
I have enjoyed living here. It is so much better than being on campus and all of the staff and maintenance is awesome. I have had no troubles here and also enjoy my roommates.

Khila
I literally would not want to live any where else in Nacogdoches! Legends is an awesome community and feels so so so at home! Wish I could live here forever lol! 🫶🏾

Olyvia
I have had a great experience other than how loud my roommates are at weird times of night. Everything about the apartment complex are great

Sarah
Love my apartment, the dog park is great except it can hold mud. The only thing that has been a problem is the air flow to the rooms away from the air conditioner is low so it gets very hot

Madalyn
Great! The staff is super welcoming and has many engaging events! They even had a thanksgiving dinner for all of the residents and provided a fun engaging time for all!

Edron
Best Place to live in Nacogdoches as Student. Very Close to the University and directly in the heart of town. Staff is really nice and friendly.

Brooke
Pretty good I like all the cats. Office staff is really nice this year. The computers don’t work a lot of the time which is annoying sometimes (I’m trying to get this word count up)