Legends at Nacogdoches

1,880 Reviews

4.3

1,880 Reviews

Jenna
I honestly love legends they’re always very sweet and the apartments are really nice!! The only thing I’d say that isn’t great is how they interact with us college students when it comes to fixing appliances, sometimes they treat us like we’re not adults and it can be frustrating! Other than that I’ve loved living at legends the last 10 months. :)
Simeon
It’s been nice so far, apartment has a nice layout and everything is within walking distance. They offer a lot of amenities and services. There are lots of fun events held as well
Emma
I thoroughly enjoyed at Legends! The staff is super friendly! I enjoy the community events and getting to meet new people! On top of ask of that, they have Celsius at clubhouse events!
Jalon
Went to tour a room and it was amazing with all the things I could ask for in a apartment, also great customer service from the lady who helped me with my application.
Lena
I really enjoyed living at Legends! The people are great and I really love the amenities they have, particularly the gym and the study room. The rent is pretty good compared to what they have (furnished rooms, utilities included and amenities). One thing I don't like is that the trash valet sometimes doesn't come. I have had trash not picked up after two days and I have to do it myself (which isn't a problem; it's just when I don't have time or I leave on Thursday and it's not picked up when I come back on Monday) - it's a bit annoying to deal with. But other than that, 9/10 love living here!!
Hailey
I love living at legends! Great community, only complaint is that the people living above me stomp for 3 hours straight every day. But other than that, great.
Gabrielle
This will be my very first apartment ! When I toured legends the staff was very sweet, helpful, and informative. Legends is close to campus and very affordable. I can’t wait til I start living at legends in the fall !
Chyna
I have been here for to years and I have always had a good experience. I love my roommates and the dog park is the best thing ever. My dog has a lot of puppy energy.
Katelyn
I can’t wait to live here! I am so excited to be moving. My last apartment management was very poor, I had to continually make noise complaints about my neighbors. I am so ready to live in a one bed also. I’ve been keeping a two bedroom clean with just me living in it.
Jacob
Overall upkeep is very good but it seems like a lot of our things in the apartment (lights, stove burner) went out at the same time. Work orders get filled fast though