Legends at Nacogdoches

4.3

1,774 Reviews

4.3

1,774 Reviews

it’s been a good experience overall the whole year i have been here. it’s pretty quiet and clean most of the time and i rarely need any maintenance on my furniture
Living at Legends has been great! The amenities & location is great & management really cares about their residents! I’m so glad that I live here! 10/10 recommend!
I really enjoy living at legends!! The amenities and apartment are really nice. I also love that it come with furniture already, so it makes moving day so much easier!!
Everything went really good last year but the start of this year has been kind of rocky but I understand with the short staff on maintenance. The staff is also considerate and cares so it makes it better.
I did not tour the property when I signed a lease, I just wanted to live with my friends. I am very thankful that I did because I have really enjoyed living here at Legends. I look forward to getting a lease here for when I return to SFA for grad school.
Living at legends has been pretty good. Although the only unpleasant thing I would say is the residents with dogs don’t clean up after their dogs or even let the dogs pee in the stairwell everything’s good. Maintenance responds pretty fast to work orders
I love all the amenities and the price of rent, but there have been a few instances where maintenance hasn’t fully fixed things we put requests in for, but they’re always willing to come check it out again and everyone is super friendly!
Best apartment complex ever! Great amenities, wonderful customer service, and they always have treats for their residents and fun activities to enjoy at least once a month! Perfect for college age
Apartment is great and everything works really well. Furniture is awesome and well kept. Wifi works well as does ethernet. Sometimes maintanence takes a while.
Legends is very great, im happy that its a place that I like, and im happy to call it home. Thankful for all the staff that goes out of their way to make our living experience their fun.