Leigh Meadows Apartments

4.1

4.1

Melody
about 7 hours ago
Everything has been good I've lived here for 3 years. The maintenance people have really been on top of things. Although someone keeps throwing a black bag of trash by my window from up above I'm guessing this is been going on for 8 months. It's just a shame people have to throw their trash on the ground and disrespect our property. The new staff has been great. Although we've been through a lot of different Property Management in the office here, Leigh Meadows. It's been very frustrating for me. I don't know about everybody else? Other than that hopefully everything will get settled out. And we'll all look forward to the new year! Happy holidays to everyone in our community. Stay safe and vigilant.

Maria
Love my apartment. Sizes and setting is great. If you have any maintenence issues, they get resolved or addressed very quick. Location is pretty convenient, close to many stores and restaurants, and even though I'm not able to use the amenities did to my health, it had great ones.

Satonia
I’m noticing the tenants are too lazy to take their trash to the TRASH they’d rather place it at their doorstep the is very disgusting 🤮🤮 no one should walk outside their door and see sanitary napkins.

Verified Resident
Really great experience overall. Kind staff and maintenance crew is really responsive. Really great experience overall. Highly recommend for future tenants.

Stephanie
It’s quite it feel safe for the kids to play outside everyone speak to each other. I’m glad to call it my home. The workers in the office make time and answer what questions we have to ask.

Mikeisha
Love it here, nice, recommend, relaxing thanks for allowing me to be a tenant, plan on staying another year or two, love it love it love it love it love it

Shanda
Everything has been going well my family really enjoys living here the staff are awesome and the maintenance is good they really care about you and your concerns they always include the community Omg I came home today and they pressure washed everything what a big difference it made now I really feel good having more guest over it made a big improvement thats thanks for making us feel welcome and providing us our new home before we moved here me and my family had lived in a shelter for 16 months I was about to give up looking because of housing cost thank you so much providing affordable housing

Tiffany
1 star
It has not been the best experience from roaches and maintenance not consistent with power washing. People stealing my package and neighbors about me always making noise at night.

Kathleen
Tired of the bugs, loud neighbors, foul mouth and destructive kids on the playground. Last minute instructions, pest control. Was a nice place when I moved in, and slowly turning to trash apartments.

Jennifer
Things are improving. Yay. For the second time since being under new management, the community was pressure washed and everything is so clean and smells fresh. So much appreciated. Hopefully it's going to be a regular occurrence.