Leigh Meadows Apartments

4.1

4.1

Toni
The pool is back open! So far me and my family have swam twice in the crystal clear water, we are so excited to start our summer shenanigans hanging out at the park and the pool, I have noticed we've had more maintenance workers and the property is looking so beautiful!
Sarah
I used to speak highly of this complex! There was never any issues that used to bother me out here! I honestly loved living here. Now I’m embarrassed to tell ppl where we live! We have lived here 4 years & this last year has gotten so bad since the place was sold & put under new management! It seems like they just let anybody move out here now & when the adults children get involved in incidents that require police to be involved numerous times the complex still has yet to put evictions out! I rarely ever let my kids go play outside anymore bc there are always issues & fights! The breezeways stay filthy & haven’t been repainted in forever! There hasn’t been any type of upgrades made to the old park equipment! It’s just not how it used to be! I hope things get better soon!
Vassel
I love it here everyone is so friendly the neighbors looks out for each other. My neighbors has taken my trash to the dumpster for me which was very kind of her to do for me
Rebekah
There was an emergency maintenance that occurred a couple of weeks ago. I spoke with Eleanor who provided me with the information that I was looking for and ensured everything will be taken care of. Thank you for communicating with me and providing me great assistance about the maintenance situation!!! E>
Dana
I am happy with the location and my apartment. Maintenance and staff are courteous. Most issues are dealt with same day or next day. I wish neighbors were more respectful when blasting music all hours of the day and night.
Monique
Some of the office staff are nice and friendly management and some are not. The maintenance are awesome quick fast fix things right away. There are lotta children that are running around uncontrollably a lot of noise and the kids play everywhere but the playground
Byron
This apartment complex is going downhill fast! The kids around here are bad as hell! The parents don’t seem to care either! The stairways are FILTHY!! The apartments are growing mold inside! It’s just honestly gotten worse this past year!
Verified Resident
1 star
This place used to be great to live at, the staff were really sweet and maintenance listened to your problems and had them fixed within a day. Then about a year or so ago they got new management and everything went downhill. Now it seems like nobody cares about the residents here. I've been dealing with a mold problem in my unit for over a year now, I follow all the tips the Managment themselves give you and even bought a $200 dehumidifier to help with it. But all of that is pointless because when I turn my AC on like they tell me to, you can smell the mildew coming from it and the problem becomes worse. I've asked politely multiple times for them to bring in an outside company to clean out my air vents and each time I'm given the run around, the closest I've gotten was the maintenance supervisor to open a vent, look me dead in the eye, and say that all the dust in it couldn't be my problem because "only water can cause mold". What about the BLACK MOLD in the living rooms DRY corner??
Jennifer
I am on my 5th year hear. It has progressively gotten worse. My usual complaints. The kids running and screaming up and down the stairs as they are waiting for the school bus to arrive. They eat their breakfast on the stairs and leave their trash everywhere, which stays on the ground and on the stairs for a month because no one cleans the complex.. The parents driving their kids to the bus stop blocking cars in their parking spaces and looking at you like you're crazy for needing to park or leave. They painted the complex over a year ago and it hasn't been blown, pressure washed or painted since. There is always trash everywhere. It's embarrassing to have company.....
Cornique
The apartments are very clean and organized. They are very good about staying on top of things. They are very people friendly and great at communicating