This place used to be great to live at, the staff were really sweet and maintenance listened to your problems and had them fixed within a day. Then about a year or so ago they got new management and everything went downhill. Now it seems like nobody cares about the residents here. I've been dealing with a mold problem in my unit for over a year now, I follow all the tips the Managment themselves give you and even bought a $200 dehumidifier to help with it. But all of that is pointless because when I turn my AC on like they tell me to, you can smell the mildew coming from it and the problem becomes worse. I've asked politely multiple times for them to bring in an outside company to clean out my air vents and each time I'm given the run around, the closest I've gotten was the maintenance supervisor to open a vent, look me dead in the eye, and say that all the dust in it couldn't be my problem because "only water can cause mold". What about the BLACK MOLD in the living rooms DRY corner??