Leigh Meadows Apartments

4.2

4.2

Emani
Ac keeps breaking I don’t know why other that everything has been okay ants show up ever so often red ants and sugar ants so is mandatory to keep everything tidy.
Mandy
The breezeways are not cleaned anymore. And the neighbors leave trash out regularly. The compactor works intermittently, but even when it works people toss trash on the sidewalk instead of in the dumpsters. On the plus side the walls are thick and we don't hear our neighbors.
Byron
Nice location, good schools, great place to live! Been here 4 years & I don’t have anything bad to say really. I would definitely recommend a specific area that was fenced in for the residents to walk there dogs in though since some of the residents decide not to pick up behind them!
Dana
I'm happy here for the most part. Pest control is needed in the breezeways and outside areas, and new neighbors are very disrespectful in terms of blasting music all hours. I've been here for 4 years and this year has been the most difficult. I'm lol King forward to improvements because I'd like he to stay here for years to come. I love my apartment and the location is the best.
Tiara
I love it here! My kids are really happy and my neighbors are very friendly. Staff and maintenance are always nice! I can’t wait to spend another year here :)
Mykeiah
Love it here. Management as keep in touch, never had issues here. Neighbors are amazing and very respectful. Little trashy in the lake but it’s a nice view.
Johnnette
Great staff, Great neighborhood, usually quiet and peaceful but I'm be the playground and kids will be kids... The grounds should be cleaned more often as the kids trash the area but overall great place to live
Veronica
I needed a new ac unit cause being a resident for almost 8 years, and they immediately fixed it by replacing it cause the ac unit just gave out.
Dana
My apartment is spacious and the rent is affordable. The location is excellent and very accessible. The community itself seems to have changed a bit since I have moved in. I am hoping to see more improvements regarding the garbage area and the general upkeep of the buildings. I would like to stay here for many years to come.
Mary Lu
Love this community ❤ my neighbors look out for each other's. Management us great and friendly. They try the best to keep up with the complex.