I am so happy at Leisure Lakeside and have made many friends here. The staff is excellent. I have lived here for about 5 years and have had few maintenance problems but when I do, the maintenance people are prompt and courteous. I participate in all the outings with the van and Glenn, our driver is A No 1.

Reply from Leisure Living Lakeside

I really enjoy living here. I have lived here for 6 years and my neighbors are so friendly. The only thing I am disappointed about is the lack of activities for us. When I first moved in there was always something for us to do which was I picked Leisure Living Lakeside. Hopefully, that will turn around for us again. As an older community, with limited transportation and visits from family, social interaction is very important to some of us.

Reply from Leisure Living Lakeside

We love our apartment and community. Great location and the other residents are very friendly. We have monthly activities available with transportation furnished. Also, we have get togethers in the club house.

Reply from Leisure Living Lakeside

Wonderful neighborhood and neighbors. Quiet serene surroundings. quick and efficient maintenance for apartment interior. This has truly become my forever home. both my family and myself are happy with my choice when I chose to make this my home.

Reply from Leisure Living Lakeside

I really like the community. It is nice and quiet and the people are friendly. The only thing I don't like is there never seems to be anyone in the office when I go over there.

Reply from Leisure Living Lakeside

i am so pleased with my residence as it feels more like a home than an apartment. The staff is so kind and are there when you need them. I would not consider living anywhere else.

Reply from Leisure Living Lakeside

Quiet,kinda rural..nice friendly neighbors..accessible to stores etc. spacious apartments...clean lots of storage beautiful landscapes. have rented with leisure livings for 10 yrs. very happy and satisfied.