Leisure Living Lakeside

4.7

4.7

I'm generally pleased with my apartment. I have lived here 7 years. Very disappointed that during 2020 socialization non-existent (beyond everyone's control). Did play dominoes for a month. Grounds keeping has improved. Additional plantings did not materialize, and there were no outdoor holiday decorations provided by management. My neighbors did an outstanding job!
We have more than been survivers in this pandemic we have been true heros. We walk , we talk, and we boost each other up. We have a loving and caring community. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to my property family.
I have lived here for 7 years and the maintenance crew is the best on the planet! I love living here in this quite community. I enjoy my 2 mile walks here every day. You get to see some nature out here also. Thanks for listening, Robert Graff
I love our community. Especially the location and friendly neighbors. We are convenient to shopping and have a great place to walk. We are looking forward to a time we can have more community events once COVID is under control. Until then it is great to see everyone at a safe distance.
Great 👍 place to live very nice people very friendly service glad I found this place looks like I will be here for a long time my own parking place
I enjoy living at Leisure Lakeside as I am very comfortable in my home. The staff is so pleasant and helpful. I have made many friends and do miss the companionship of our outings provided by management. I am looking forward to the time when we can all get together again.
I like living here that is piece and quite here. You get to take mile long walks without any trouble. I also like to see nature around us. ( Birds, ducks, geese, deer and squirrels ). Thanks for listening, Robert Graff
We love our apartment and community. It has been nice to be able to see neighbors at a safe distance during the quaratine. Many of us have stayed in touch with phone calls and texts. We also have a nice area to walk and be able to maintain safe distancing.
Love the layout of the apartment, ample storage and appliances but now after being here a couple of months we've gotten to really appreciate the attentive staff. They are amazing and they keep the whole property nice!
In this very trying time we continue to walk, talk, and share with our neighbors. We are keeping our distance but we are doing it together. Spring is finally here and even though it is different it is spring none the less. This is a time for hope, joy, and courage. We will get through this together