Leisure Living Lakeside

4.3

4.3

Wanda
I do enjoy living at Leisure Lakeside where I have made many friends. However there is now a problem with their telephone system. They no longer have the option to leave a message when you call during office hours when they do not answer the phone, so you have to keep calling until someone answers. This is the reason I did not give a 5 star rating.

4 months ago
I enjoy living at Leisure Lakeside as it feels more like a home than an apartment. Although I am not a walker I enjoy visiting with the walkers as they pass by. It would be nice if the porch had a gate entrance as I am sure many would like to stop and visit.

Kathleen
4 months ago
We love our retirement community. Yesterday we had crafts and we had a new leader, Amber. She was wonderful and we loved our project! Plus she has a lot of great ideas for future projects. Really great job!!

Joan
4 months ago
Spring has sprung and my expectations are high! Grass has been mowed for a start. I hope to see dead trees removed ASAP. Flower beds need enhancing--new plants. I would be willing to weed and water (maintain). Please make this a priority--improving curb appeal pays off!

7 months ago
I have made many friends at Leisure Lakeside as well as Leisure Living and enjoy having the bus pick us up for activities. I also very much enjoy my porch for showcasing my flowers as well as decorating for the different seasons of the year and for relaxing reading a good book in my recliner.

Joan
7 months ago
Maintenance is still lacking here at Lakeside. A tree was blown down in the median and there are leaves everywhere. Please have lawn service do a fall clean-up so we can start the new year on a positive note. Also club house needs attention. Potential residents stop by only to find out there is no one in the office. OUTDATED office hours sign should be taken down. There is no SPECTRUM cable service either!

JoAnne
8 months ago
Our Christmas party was awesome!! Thank you to our incredible staff for an awesome job. The food was delicious and the prizes were great. Thank you again. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Kathleen
9 months ago
We love our retirement community. The residents are very friendly and always ready to be of help. It is a lovely place to enjoy all of our seasons of the year, whether it be from our patio or walking around the complex. We have lots of fun activities that include potluck suppers, Cook's Night Out outings to local restaurants, crafts, yoga, plus an exercise room.

Denise
10 months ago
Having a lot of problems with my spectrum. Waiting for a qualified technician to come and fix the problem, so I do not have any cable to watch television. But other than that it has been alright.

11 months ago
I enjoy the outings we have that take us to dinner and breakfast however we used to have 1 or 2 more outings each month and I would hope we would return to that. Otherwise I would have given a 5 star rating.