Leisure Living Lakeside

Love the layout of the apartment, ample storage and appliances but now after being here a couple of months we've gotten to really appreciate the attentive staff. They are amazing and they keep the whole property nice!
In this very trying time we continue to walk, talk, and share with our neighbors. We are keeping our distance but we are doing it together. Spring is finally here and even though it is different it is spring none the less. This is a time for hope, joy, and courage. We will get through this together
I love my apartment and the location. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The maintenance staff is efficient polite and courteous. I have made many friends and enjoy the breakfast and dinner outings immensely.
I like it here because it is peace and quiet here and has great maintenance. Thank you so much. The layout is great too. Talk to you soon. The Graff Family
We love living at Leisure Living Lakeside. We have lots of activities with all our new friends that live here. Our activities include Pot Luck dinners, breakfasts, Cook's night out, bingo, wine and cheese get togethers, crafts, and much more.The location is great and we are close to shopping, church, and family. We have lots of room in our two bedroom apartment that is all on one level and easily accessed from our vehicle. Everyone is friendly and very supportive. A great community to live in. The staff is very helpful. Love the community room. The library is certainly a bonus. It is country living without all of the work. We enjoy the lake and wildlife. The drives are flat and provide a great place to walk. Our area is well lit, so walking at night when the weather is hot is a bonus.
My residence is truly my home. I sold my home to live here 6 years ago. There are many wonderful residence here. We walk the neighborhood and do so feeling sage and secure. We share our walking with our pets and our friends. This will be my forever home and have made lifetime friendships
We love our retirement community and the new friends we have met here. Living is carefree and the activities that are planned give us social time together with the other residents without any planning or effort on our part.
I am so happy at Leisure Lakeside and have made many friends here. The staff is excellent. I have lived here for about 5 years and have had few maintenance problems but when I do, the maintenance people are prompt and courteous. I participate in all the outings with the van and Glenn, our driver is A No 1.
I really enjoy living here. I have lived here for 6 years and my neighbors are so friendly. The only thing I am disappointed about is the lack of activities for us. When I first moved in there was always something for us to do which was I picked Leisure Living Lakeside. Hopefully, that will turn around for us again. As an older community, with limited transportation and visits from family, social interaction is very important to some of us.
We love our apartment and community. Great location and the other residents are very friendly. We have monthly activities available with transportation furnished. Also, we have get togethers in the club house.