Leisure Living Lakeside

4.5

4.5

We love living at Leisure Living Lakeside. Wonderful neighbors, great location, nice activities, and nice place to walk. Only improvements would be increasing the mowing frequency and improving the lake.
I do enjoy living at Leisure Lakeside. I have found it is convenient to downtown west and north sides of town as well as just a few minutes from the East side using the expressway.
We love our retirement community. Just finished a yoga class and also a walk around our complex. We like this part of town and the shopping is very convenient. Nice neighbors.
1 star
I am very concerned about our community right now. Our poor ladies that are trying to manage both this property and Leisure living are being treated most unfairly. They have been given a ditch to dig by the corporation that owns this place and NO SHOVEL. This corporation when they were in town to visit the property did not even come to our property but only to Leisure Living. That was another indication of how much they care about this place. I have been here 8 years and watched this place sink lower and lower . The staff does the best they can being left with little information about anything. No maintenance man should be expected to care for 350 units and I'm sure he won't be around much longer. We do not have a full time office person here, there is no one that seems to care that this place is going down hill except the residence. Know that we love the office staff from Leisure Living but they have been left with their hands tied
lAfter living here for about 6 years, we have enjoyed the area and friends that we have made. I have to say that the club house is never kept as clean as it should be.. The floor needs vacumed more and the bathrooms need a good cleaning. Also, there should be an office person there everyday from 9-4. The weeds across from the apts on Lavender Ct should be cut down to cut down on allergies.(etc) The girls that are in the office on the north side are really nice and helpful, but we need one on the west side.
Frustrating to me and other users of our clubhouse. It hasn't been cleaned in over a month. I use the fitness center which needs to be vacuumed urgently ( I am not the only one using it!) The dishwashers are full of dirty dishes which cannot be cleaned because there's no hot water in the clubhouse. Also the paper towel dispenser in bathroom outside fitness center doesn't work. I know Dirt Finders has a cleaning service. Couldn't they be retained to do this work ASAP?
I'm generally pleased with my apartment. I have lived here 7 years. Very disappointed that during 2020 socialization non-existent (beyond everyone's control). Did play dominoes for a month. Grounds keeping has improved. Additional plantings did not materialize, and there were no outdoor holiday decorations provided by management. My neighbors did an outstanding job!
We have more than been survivers in this pandemic we have been true heros. We walk , we talk, and we boost each other up. We have a loving and caring community. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to my property family.
I have lived here for 7 years and the maintenance crew is the best on the planet! I love living here in this quite community. I enjoy my 2 mile walks here every day. You get to see some nature out here also. Thanks for listening, Robert Graff
I love our community. Especially the location and friendly neighbors. We are convenient to shopping and have a great place to walk. We are looking forward to a time we can have more community events once COVID is under control. Until then it is great to see everyone at a safe distance.