Leland Station

4.5

4.5

Bernadean
My daughter and I moved in officially this weekend. This has been the most uneventful experience out of all the places we have lived. We have not had any major issues, the apartment was relatively clean and the community is quiet. Just the way we like it.

Silva
about 2 months ago
Brittny is so amazing!! Made relocating from the West Coast so simple. Apartments are located in a great area, lots nearby and very clean. Glad I chose to move here

Pauletta
2 months ago
This is a beautiful area and this Leland Station is a perfect place to live. The garage is a must for me. I have enjoyed living here. I have recommended this place to many people.

Emily
2 months ago
Overall this has been a good experience. We love the sidewalk trail around the community and the location. The required extra fees on top of rent are pretty steep. Construction behind our unit has been occasionally loud, but it’s not a permanent issue so it’ll be nice once it’s finished. The unit is great, we love the garage and added storage there. Neighbors are mostly non-existent and never heard. We’ve only heard through the wall in our bedroom a handful of times.

Walter
2 months ago
You can't find another community this friendly and quiet. The residents and staff are very friendly. The biggest convenience is having a walk in garage. I love the well maintained grounds and location, location, location.

Lisa
2 months ago
More community activites, especially for kids. Holiday decorations would be nice, being able to use the firepit would be nice. The pool is great.

Eugene
2 months ago
Very nice community we can use some speed bump or speed limit signs for the safety of our community and every apartment should have at least 1 assign parking space

Sakika
3 months ago
I was anxious about relocating, but the application process was a breeze and Brittny was a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions and made every effort to have my unit available quickly. The location is perfect.

William
3 months ago
Unit is great. Parking is sometimes a problem with tenants having too many vehicles or not using their designated space. Concern with mandatory trash fees due to the abuse of others and disregard for community rules with respect to the pool.

Mark
3 months ago
Apartments are nicely appointed. I am frustrated by the new ownership raising rates and adding unnecessary and new fees such as valet trash and pest services. Also, I'm concerned with reports that currently provided amenities like cable/internet will be charged upon lease renewal. I understand "market" adjustments but sometimes it feels like ownership would rather usher current tenants out in favor of new tenants. Stability and renewal should be rewarded in my opinion.