Leland Station

4.5

4.5

Ashley
We love it here! The apartments are clean and nice and the people are so friendly. It is in a great location and we have been pleasantly surprised with the amenities

Walter
I've been a resident here for roughly three years and I've enjoyed my time here. Best apartment complex I've ever lived in. It's always clean and the staff is always cordial and friendly. All of my neighbors are approachable and always smiling. I love the location because we're close to the shopping center and carwash.

Juanita
3 months ago
I would like to start by saying my apartment, in general, is great. For the cons, there is a lack of communication from the management team on items related to the complex. There seems to be some communications that are received by some residents, but not by others. I am one of those residents that does not receive the communications. The items listed in the lease are not enforced. i.e. Residents not cleaning up after their pets, parking in non-parking locations, items stacked up at the recycling area, which fly all around the complex during any type of wind. Items are not broken down and put into the containers supplied. I have seen the police in the complex on several occasions due to unruly residents-party, etc. The property is in a great location and if the rules were followed, it would be an even better place to live.

Quinn
3 months ago
I Just moved here from Brunswick forest after selling my home. So far things have been just as calm and quiet as my old community “shellmore” . I appreciate the easy process so kudos to management.

Mason
3 months ago
So far so great, clean large apartments and the attached garage is everything. Parking is a bit sparse but workable. Would love to see the fire pit get hooked up to the gas.

Walter
4 months ago
I've been living in the community approximately 3 years and it has been a joy to live among neighbors who are quiet and respectful to each other. The staff is friendly and courteous. My living space is clean and neighbors are respectfully quiet.

Lisa
4 months ago
Beautiful well kept apartment homes...garage is a big extra perk. Manager is awesome and always friendly. Can walk to restaurants and stores. Big plus now with gas prices😉

Megan
5 months ago
We are new to Leland and haven’t been in an apartment complex in years, I was a little worried about how it would be but we absolutely love Leland Station, everyone is so nice and welcoming!

Audrey
6 months ago
We liked living here. The new commercial construction is taking away from the beautiful/peaceful location we had so that's a little disappointing. But, it's a good, safe clean place to live with great community amenities nearby. And it is on the side of Leland we want to be on. We are concerned about the rent increase but imagine not much can be done about that.

Joan
6 months ago
Leland Station is a very nice friendly community! The complex is very pretty looking and kept clean and neat. We have a very nice pool area which is great for just sitting and relaxing, reading or taking a swim if you like. There is a great exercise room so you can keep in shape.