Leva on Market

4.5

4.5

Love it. Everyone in the office is super nice and accommodating. The roof is awesome with the views and grills. I also love the doggie grasses.
We have been in the same unit for over three years and have enjoyed everything that comes with LEVA - the community, amenities and the awesome neighborhood! Staff is friendly and helpful and the units are quiet and roomy.
The leasing office is so great and kind. Everything is cleaned daily and, Genaro, the custodian is also so very friendly. A great community to live in.
I love the utilization of the community bulletin board and the continuing communication from management. Also, the community amenities are well kept.
Decent amenities and great location. Elevators are a bit slow and shake. Garage is a bit dark. Very few large storage units. Overall a decent place to live for Ballard.
I’ve lived here just over a year now and I’m just as pleased as when I moved in. Every complaint I’ve had has been swiftly addressed, and those complaints were only ever minor to begin with.
Some of the smells in the common areas area a little overwhelming. Elevators feel a touch rickety. Other than those minor things, loving the experience here so far!
I really enjoy living here! The residents and staff are all very friendly, the roof is a wonderful, and the space/location of the apartment is tremendous! I would like to have recycling on the individual floors and another mirror in the garage, but there really isn't much to complain about :)
Living here has been a very positive experience overall. I love the roof & management has been very responsive to any issues! My unit does get extremely hot sometimes but I don’t anticipate that being too much of a problem for the next 9 months or so!
Really enjoying my experience at Leva, nice neighbors, nice staff, having a pet friendly apartment building is helpful because I want to get a cat sometime soon