Leva on Market

4.4

Kevin
1 day ago
1 star
Our apartment currently reeks of the chemicals used to clean the trash room. We’ve emailed a few times about a solution- didn’t hear back at all last time. Our walls are shared with the trash room and it is causing headaches. Our building has had 1 “working” elevator for months- it trapped my partner inside of it late at night as she was coming home from work a little while back, so “working” is a stretch. We had a break in in our package room and briefly saw a security guard patrolling at night, but no longer. Too expensive? At least one of the 2 security gates in the garage has been down more often than not lately, but tonight they are both wide open to the public. This leaves our cars vulnerable and every common space open to anyone in the neighborhood. This is unreal.

Daniel
Leva on market has been a great experience, conveniently located, great amenities, reasonable pricing on parking in garage, and amazingly pet friendly.

Matthew
I like Leva but I hate filling stuff out. I just want the points. I need the points. I must have all the points. So close to 140 characters!

Christopher
My wife and I have lived at Leva on Market for several years. This building, just as any other building in the area, has had it's issues with thefts and some bad apples. But, it's that way across the board here in Seattle. The difference between the other buildings and ours is our staff! Are there going to be problems? Yes, this is life and a crazy time to be living it. Are there going to be quick and decisive actions to remedy these situations? Yes. A thousand times YES! I've lived in Ballard for nearly two decades and as I see the neighborhood changing and evolving, so do I also see our management team and maintenance crew tackling any, and EVERY, issue with speed and accuracy. I'd also like to add that they keep us very well informed of all things considering the property! Best staff! I would like to thank them all for everything they have endured and accomplished, especially these last couple of years. It has not been easy, and I can really appreciate that.

Orkhan
Still the same. Nothing have changed. Looking forward for better experience. Location is amazing we just explored Golden Garden Park. Favorite place yet

Yi
There are rodent burrows in the garden. We wrote email about a month and half ago but no action from the management team yet. Everything else is fine.

Christina
We absolutely love living at Leva! Great staff!! Thanks so much much for everything you guys do to make living here so great!! Bonus points for the cute kitty that was in the office!!!

Nancy
I love living at the Leva where I feel at home ! Everybody in the office is friendly / helpful! Maintenance crew is awesome always going over and above to help out…

Payton
I have enjoyed living at LEVA this past year, and have resigned my lease! The staff, as well as the other residents, are always kind and it makes this apartment home.

Jordan
This is a lovely community. The maintenance team is second to none and most issues are addressed same day or next. The management team found ways to still keep residents engaged over the pandemic and pre-COVID we had great monthly resident events. The North tower feels to be the quieter and calmer tower and is a great place to really get to know your neighbors. There is a great gym on property and plenty of shops and food places within the building and walking distances.