Lexington Club at Vero

4.2

4.2

It's been pretty peaceful, so far, and coming home from the hospital made me think it's good to be home. I don't even hang out with anyone. For the most part, people are pretty nice here.
I like everyone at Lexington club at vero. The office and residents are all so friendly and nice. I rate it a five star place to live. Close to dining and shopping too
So glad to see we are having a food drive for Louisiana. Those poor people. I cannot image not having a home, loosing everything and don't know what to do. It is overwhelming.
The thing I have to say that's great here is you can hang out with friends here or not hang out people don't bother you about that. People here value their privacy.
Things seem to be looking up at the club. Activities are opening up. How nice to see my neighbors again. So many of us are looking forward to Chit Chat. Nice way to hear ideas from other seniors and find out about offers available to us.
I like where I live and like that they are putting cameras in the building feel a lot safer. Residents are all nice and everyone is friendly.
Wish there room for another bathroom , it was a mistake coming here with only one bathroom. also to far down the hall from the elevator and if the elevator should be out of service will not be able to walk down the stairs. these are things we didn't think about before coming here.
I truly enjoy living here. Good neighbors and safe location. The pool is great, plenty of parking and quiet. I would recommend Lexington Club.
Moving in was a snap !! Crystal explained everything to a T !! she is a joy and so courteous. I'm really looking forward to my life at Lexington!!
My experience at Lexington club at vero is very good. I like the swimming pool and the people are all friendly. Maintenance is quick and good.