Lexington Club at Vero

4.2

4.2

So glad things are opening up. We can play bingo again and enjoy crafts. So nice to see my neighbors again. Don't feel so cooped up, Sorry to see Karen leave. Nice lady
Really love the pool area. Love how clean the bathroom downstairs is to family and friends. Love the convenience of my mail being delivered here. But, it would be nice to have a security guard at night to walk outside in the walking dogs area’s.
So far so good my washing machines is swapped out, and I'm waiting on my cabinet doors under the sink to be fixed, and wish someone would take over the vases out front due to the fact I'm getting ready for neck surgery, its volunteer work, simple change them if you want or use the ones still in there.
I have been a resident for 11 and a half years had the original vinyl carpeting and it needed to be changed Concord would not do it I asked Deb of larimar she did not do it she was more concerned in getting her bonus money out of the money that was not spent for repairs and things of that nature
I’m not one to ever complain and hate to have to with just moving in. But I Signed my lease on Tuesday May 18, 2021. When I went to move I noticed the air would not get below 83 during the day and 79 at night. Maintenance claimed it needed to catch up from not being on or needed a shot of freon. I told them I had it on for hours, it still was not cooling, and because of running constantly causing a higher election bill. Friday back down to office at 4:00 because still not fixed. I was informed that maintenance was taking care of a flood. It’s Sunday May 23rd and still not fixed. I have asthma and upper respiratory issues so I have not been able to live in an apartment that’s been paid for since May 17th when lease was signed. On a good note I love the area, all the neighbors I’ve met, and all the pets! Lastly Karen has been awesome! Answered any questions I had, and always kept me informed what was happening before my unit was ready. She is professional and so very sweet! Love her!❤️
It's getting somewhat better be nice if the pool was working in summer and winter but don't think that's gonna happen I'm done wring don't have anything else to say about this place
I have lived here for 2-1/2 years and have loved it. I have even referred two of my friends to move here over the years I have been here. The only problems I have had is at night when the ambulance comes, the flashing lights wake me up since I am on the parking lot side of the building. I have met a lot of nice people here and I have involved myself in some of the activities here.
I’ve lived here for 5 years. Yes I miss having a yard but I do feel safe here. I’ve never really had any problems here. Location is great with different stores all around. I’m hoping after 5 years I get a paint job & new carpet so we shall see! Pet friendly!
I think the Lexington club is a nice place to live. Quietly and no noise at night. I like the little dogs I pass in the hallways too. They are all so friendly and cute. I only have a parakeet but like the dogs
Very clean & well manage place. Very nice amenities. Staff is very responsible. They reply quickly to any issues that I may have. All repairs are quickly addressed. Karen is very quick to respond to any issues that may arise.