Lexington Club at Vero

4.2

4.2

1 star
I wanted to change my apartment because of the noise from A/C units right outside my unit, and a very noisy neighbor above me. (Late night banging or hammering, very heavy walking) I was told only select apartments are part of the federally subsidized program, and I would have to move up to third floor to avoid noise from A/C units. The apartment across the hall from mine looks identical to mine except no A/C unit outside .
I love living here. The office staff is a pleasure to work with. I think the new management is doing an excellent job, Thanks, Natalie Feldman, 256
Looking forward to new start new year happiness fulfillment and fun. And to Jeanette Marie and Karen the greatest new year ever. And to the high Mark staff to Gregg English
Pleasant place to live. Front office staff is receptive and the maintenance department is the best. It is a secure building, which is nice. Small pets are allowed with an additional fee. Swimming pool, exercise rooms.
Very nice staff here in Lexington Vero Beach Jeanette, Marie And Karen Are extremely helpful and are keeping the building in good shape The maintenance staff is also nice and fix things In a timely manner I happy living here
Like the coffee time on Mondays. Chance to see my neighbors. Had an issue in my apartment which was fixed in timely manner. Grounds kept up
It's been one week since I've moved here and I'm getting settled in. My neighbors are awesome. Everyone that I've met whenever I'm out walking my dog are so friendly. Whenever I've called about repairs, David the guy from maintenance arrives quickly and gets the job done effectively. I'm so glad to be apart of this community.
To many things wrong here. Ppl here that are exposing his self. Office is unprofessional. Property not maintained. Work orders not completed.
Overall our community is a good and safe community. We are happy here. Been here for 2 years now. And don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. Management works very well with the community very attentive to our needs. Maintenance is a problem it sometimes takes days for them to get to you. I think they need help there. But are good at there job so far.
So far the call box in the entrance and the gate neither one the entire time I've lived here has never called me so that I can't get my deliveries and I have to go out in the rain and the dark to go to the gate and let my guest in. It was suggested to me, it was my phone nothing is wrong with my phone or carrier.