Lexington Club at Vero

I enjoy Renting at the club. I enjoy everyone and everyone is friendly I do miss chit chat though. The pool is beautiful and refreshing to swim in
Karen and Marie especially have been so helpful and friendly while processing my application for residency here at the Lexington Club. I don’t think I can thank them enough.
I have wonderful neighbors that make the quarantine easier to bare. Like living here. Grounds kept up pretty well. Glad I renewed my lease.
New management is horrible. They have never introduced themselves so many of us have no idea who they are. They don’t come to window when your standing there making you knock. Never answer phones building is dirty have poor maintenance, everything in building especially in apartments is over 20 years old and company won’t replace just bandaid everything office stuff rude they don’t know how to talk and help senior citizens they think we are all idiots
I have lived here for 8 years, just renewed my lease for another year. I enjoy living here and the location is ideal. We are centrally located to most anything you may need. Our amenities and club activities were so enjoyable until Covid19 hit us, now it gets lonely. My apartment is very nice and I actually do enjoy being inside it. Folks here are very nice as a whole, although I do hear of a bad apple now and then, but it has never affected me personally. Hopefully we will be getting back to a new normal in a few more months and start up the activities again. Thank you for asking our opinions on these things and for listening as well. We do need the pool heater turned on please.
Once again I’m great full that (Jeannette) was so good to me about my pet deposit giving me time . For that I’m great full and Marie and Karen are Priceless. A great team Jeannette has. 😎
Enjoying entering my sixth year of residency here! I have made many friends and particularly like having a salon on the premises. The apartments and common areas are clean and maintenance has been helpful as well as the office .
The community is neat and clean. The office staff is helpful always ready to answer my questions. When I have a problem with the apartment all I do is call the number and maintenance is there within minutes. I feel very safe in the community.
Very quiet & peaceful place. Really nice pool along with some exercise equipment in the fitness room. Quick to response from the maintenance to replace or replace anything that has broken down.
I love apartment and the amenities are great! The grounds are routinely maintained. There are elevators. All coming areas are kept clean. And the residents a very friendly.