Lexington Club at Vero

Apparently my apartment isn't correctly entered in the gate so that it doesn't ring through to me, this wasn't fixed with last owner, therefore I'm having to go outside in the rain and dark to let my guest's etc In. I'm hoping to have this resolved soon. Other than that all is well.
I have lived here for almost 2 years now, I was really excited to moved in here because I had a friend that already lived here so that helped. Now that I have been here awhile I really like my apartment and some of the people I have met . I have also have gotten some of my friends to movein here and so it makes it like having family here ! This is a great place to live .
I am so glad to be here! Warm and friendly community and the beginning of a new life for myself. I am finally back and close to family and here to stay!!
Being a resident here i have met lots of different talented people from all walks of life like previous nurses, professional painters, business owners, ex military veterans like myself, singers, book writers, policemen, ballet dancers and more which really gives the place a wonderful feeling to be around! You just never know who you may run into!
I have actually not got moved into Lexington place yet but look forward to doing so. They have been wonderful working with me on finding the apartment that works for me and my service animal. Waiting for carpet to be laid down in a vacant apartment so that I can review that and hopefully move in by the end of the month. So far so good! Fontelle
Would be nice if they started some activities people can social distance and wear a mask and limit how many people can be in it each activity but people are bored it’s very depressing sitting in your apartment all day
Things have really improved Since Jeanette, Marie and Karen are here The new owners and management seem Very interested in making our home home, clean and safe and a much friendlier place
Just moved in, but from what I’ve seen, I believe I will love living here. My apartment is just the right size for my Yorkie and me. The building is immaculately kept, from the pool to the trash rooms. Amazing!!!
I like renting here everyone is so nice. The pool is really warm and refreshing and clean. The office staff is always pleasant and with a warm hello
My neighbors are Really nice. The hallways need painting. We are loosing our best maintenance man Mario because he doesn’t like the office manager