Quiet neighborhood and feel safe living here with my small children. The staff are friendly and respectful as well as the community looks well kept.

So far it’s a beautiful community with great amenities! Centrally located and conveniently minutes away from Fort Campbell. Spacious floor plan. Great for our family

Lexington Village is a great and welcoming place to live, it’s walking distance from a beautiful park and awesome community pool. I highly recommend

The community is good and for the most part polite and courteous. The apartments serve their purpose however some updates would be appreciated and quicker maintenance would definitely have a strong affect on appreciative renters. Not a bad place but some fine tuning would really make the place shine.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The layout of the apartments are spacious and convenient. Location is secluded and quiet for those with children or don’t like loud noises.

Great customer service. Love it here. Everyone is very helpful and they are always very quick to make sure that you are satisfied. Absolutely love it.

Our experience at Lexington Villages has been great, thus far! The leasing process was painless and the office staff was friendly and helpful along the way. Any minor issue we've encountered in regards to maint. Or repairs has been handled far better than I could even ask for. In fact, the maintenance/groundskeeping staff Is both friendly and on top of their game. We absolutely enjoy our neighbors and feel quite safe in our little neighborhood.

This is the first apartment I've ever rented. The layout is good, I like my two bedroom one and a half bath. We've been staying here for just under a month and although I've had a few issues, the staff is really good about making sure things get repaired within a short period of time.

It's a great neighborhood, very quite and secluded. Maitinence could be a little quicker in fixing things but it's not a deal breaker. Overall this is a great community!

Neighbors are friendly, the maintenance staff is quick to act, and the office staff are really helpful. The only thing that I don't like are the solicitors that come into Lexington village.

I'm deployed but my wife seems to love the place. And I get back in the late spring so pool time🏊🏻 Hopefully catch a tan to and play with my dog.

Nice living environment. Staff is helpful. Maintenance is a little slow though with getting stuff done. Overall I enjoy staying in Lexington Village.

This really is a place, I cannot wait to come home too. It is time to love where you live and I have found that place. My neighbors are great and community, just fabulous

I love it here! This is my very first apartment/townhome and I love it. I was not expecting it to be this nice and heartwarming here but it is!

Love living here! Great location close to post and grocery shopping. Very quiet! Always fast and willing to get things done in a timely manner.

Very Quiet neighborhood....fast response for maintenance.....friendly office staff..clean grounds...overall a nice place to live, I would recommend to family and friends

I have not moved in yet. But it seems like a wonderdful place to live. Excited to bring my family there! We will be moving to the state for the first time not knowing where anything is.

Overall my experience at the Lexington Apartments has been good. The neighbors are all nice and respectful, it is in a secluded area, and the staff is awesome. There are only two things that I dont really like and that is that the APT doesnt come with a microwave and the other is that the floorboards creak alot.

I have only been here a short time but they have been great. So helpful and very friendly. Would recommend Lexington Villiage to our friends.

Not enough cabinet space though. I like the area. I like the pool accesses. The staff are great and Melissa was amazing with all of her help

A quaint place and a nice townhome. However a bit too much work need to be done in the home upon arrival. Maintenance was friendly and helped wherever we needed it. Hopefully going to get better as we settle in.

Great community and management. They were very helpful from the time we filled out the application and we were able to move in the same day.

Everything is going good. I moved from jersey sight unseen and happy with my new home. The staff was very friendly and helpful every step of the way.

Lexington Village is the perfect place for me. My townhome is spacious, affordable and well managed. Our lawns are regularly groomed. Furthermore , if any repairs are needed, it's a matter of making a phone call and someone will be there to fix it within that day. What time depends upon the severity of our need. I love the friendly and caring attitudes of staff that work in the office, on the grounds, and maintenance. Together, thay have made my residential move to Clarksville a Blessing and positive experience !

Attention to move-in cleanliness was lacking. It is nothing impressive but "gets the job done." Maintence workers are very nice. Price is decent.