It was a wonderful experience when we were starting the process to getting a home for my husband and I. The customer service was excellent and they were patient with us. Sondra helped us with the process, answered all our questions, and because of this great experience I feel great to be part of the community and I recommended this place to my friends who were looking for a home.

I’ve lived here in the community for about a year now. Haven’t had any major problems that couldn’t be resolved with a phone call or email. Neighbors are friendly and not too noisy. Would refer a friend whose looking for a temporary place to stay.

Some issues I the apartment but nothing that will ruin my time here. Can be easily fixed. Bathroom door is off kilter, bedroom window is missing the rod to open a close the blinds. Other than that, great apartment.

Things were going well and now they are going down hill. We need things fixed inside our apartment and they have not fit yet. Being pregnant and worrying about mold.

Toilet hasnt been working but everything else is cool. Neighborhood is nice and quiet not much traffic other than residence and conveniently close to my job.

So far so good we love our place . It’s our first home and we are very much enjoying it ! Employees are helpful and very kind . Our neighbors are friendly. Overall so good

Move in was great. Great leasing staff! They made every about you not how much they make off of you. They are very friendly and professional.

Community could use some work when it comes to the noise and loud car music. Other than noises neighbors and kids walking in the street it’s a nice area for the most part and the staff are great Would like the yard to be kept up and animals fecal matter to be mandatory pickup and not left in the grass of the neighbors without pets

When we first moved in we were not happy. But with help from the staff and people working together, we are starting to like the place like we did when we did a walk through.

A very nice place to live for the price. Me and my wife have had a few issues and the lovely staff have been there to help every time. I would refer them to every one.

Antwan was a huge help for our big move. He made us feel welcomed into the community. His customer service was outstanding. All his dedication, hard work and understanding is rare and should not go unnoticed. Thank you Antwan!

Love the community love the house I'm in but most importantly I love the people that work here. Christine in the office is my girl and Mike the maintenance man is my guy! :)

It has been good living here so far. No real problems going on. All staff has been very nice and helpful whenever they are needed. We love our place.

I love the apartments but the area is a little sketchy. People like to steal stuff out of your own back yard. The office also takes forever to return your phone call

so far loving living here in Lexington. haven’t had any problems since i’ve been here, i’m in a convienient location from Fort Campbell, Walmart Publix Krogers and Wilma.

Quiet neighborhood and feel safe living here with my small children. The staff are friendly and respectful as well as the community looks well kept.

So far it’s a beautiful community with great amenities! Centrally located and conveniently minutes away from Fort Campbell. Spacious floor plan. Great for our family

Lexington Village is a great and welcoming place to live, it’s walking distance from a beautiful park and awesome community pool. I highly recommend

The community is good and for the most part polite and courteous. The apartments serve their purpose however some updates would be appreciated and quicker maintenance would definitely have a strong affect on appreciative renters. Not a bad place but some fine tuning would really make the place shine.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The layout of the apartments are spacious and convenient. Location is secluded and quiet for those with children or don’t like loud noises.

Great customer service. Love it here. Everyone is very helpful and they are always very quick to make sure that you are satisfied. Absolutely love it.

Our experience at Lexington Villages has been great, thus far! The leasing process was painless and the office staff was friendly and helpful along the way. Any minor issue we've encountered in regards to maint. Or repairs has been handled far better than I could even ask for. In fact, the maintenance/groundskeeping staff Is both friendly and on top of their game. We absolutely enjoy our neighbors and feel quite safe in our little neighborhood.

This is the first apartment I've ever rented. The layout is good, I like my two bedroom one and a half bath. We've been staying here for just under a month and although I've had a few issues, the staff is really good about making sure things get repaired within a short period of time.

It's a great neighborhood, very quite and secluded. Maitinence could be a little quicker in fixing things but it's not a deal breaker. Overall this is a great community!

Neighbors are friendly, the maintenance staff is quick to act, and the office staff are really helpful. The only thing that I don't like are the solicitors that come into Lexington village.