Lexington Village

Lived here since August 2018 and the staff have continued to be very respectful and kind, making me and my family always feeling happy to be apart of the community.
A beautiful and very quiet place to live! Everyone is friendly, and easily has access to Peachers mill, ft. Campbell, and 101st. Everyone minds their mushiness, and keeps to themselves so you don’t have to worry about those rude neighbors!
The apartments/townhomes are very affordable. They provide lawn maintenance for you. The maintenance services are done in a priority but assured it gets done.
Great apartments, great staff and maintenance. Never had any issues with my apartment, very satisfied with my experience here. Love the amenities of having a nice pool for the kids.
Gussie was great and very informative and helpful and her and the Property manager really helped me out and did an amazing job at keeping me informed of the situation at hand.
honestly, i love living here. only thing that's my concern is that sometimes the maintenance isn't on top of fixing stuff right away. other than that. love it here!
The village has a very friendly staff. The townhomes are nicely designed with extra storage areas. Quick when repairs are needed or issues arise with something.
Awesome place to live. Great area and walking distance from a huge park. Close to a few grocery stores too which is convenient. Highly recommended.
We enjoy it here! The experience has been nice which is why renewed out lease this past year. The staff is always great. They are very friendly and welcoming.
These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.