Lexington Village

Gussie was great and very informative and helpful and her and the Property manager really helped me out and did an amazing job at keeping me informed of the situation at hand.
honestly, i love living here. only thing that's my concern is that sometimes the maintenance isn't on top of fixing stuff right away. other than that. love it here!
The village has a very friendly staff. The townhomes are nicely designed with extra storage areas. Quick when repairs are needed or issues arise with something.
Awesome place to live. Great area and walking distance from a huge park. Close to a few grocery stores too which is convenient. Highly recommended.
We enjoy it here! The experience has been nice which is why renewed out lease this past year. The staff is always great. They are very friendly and welcoming.
These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
It was a wonderful experience when we were starting the process to getting a home for my husband and I. The customer service was excellent and they were patient with us. Sondra helped us with the process, answered all our questions, and because of this great experience I feel great to be part of the community and I recommended this place to my friends who were looking for a home.
I’ve lived here in the community for about a year now. Haven’t had any major problems that couldn’t be resolved with a phone call or email. Neighbors are friendly and not too noisy. Would refer a friend whose looking for a temporary place to stay.
Some issues I the apartment but nothing that will ruin my time here. Can be easily fixed. Bathroom door is off kilter, bedroom window is missing the rod to open a close the blinds. Other than that, great apartment.
Things were going well and now they are going down hill. We need things fixed inside our apartment and they have not fit yet. Being pregnant and worrying about mold.