Liberty Apartments

4.4

4.4

Notorious
about 9 hours ago
It’s a real chill vibe the neighbors are chill and greenyard is down stairs with more vibes and great food the office is cool and very understanding I wish we had a Storage elevator but that’s all
Anekeen
Its a decent living for the price, its also in a convenient location except for the noise. The neighborhood is not the greatest, but the appartments themselves are relatively safe.
TyJhay
It’s been a week and a few days maintenance is quick to respond, my dog loves the little play area and I love the gym it’s so peaceful and quiet out here I love my new home 🏡
Mark
Very happy to have location close to work and safe environment also. Managers in office very helpful and nice is a plus too. It’s been a week and I feel very relaxed when I come home after long day of work
William
about 2 months ago
My experience has been ok so far. I haven’t really spent a lot of time in my place as yet. Once I’ve been in my apartment a full month, I will be able to give a better review.
Roger
about 2 months ago
Luxury living at Liberty is a true statement. Not only are the services top but so are the staff. I have been here almost 5 years and have had to have 4 different surgeries in that time, and the staff treats you like family. I can't express my gratitude enough for how they have looked after me. Love living here.
Terry
about 2 months ago
Just recently moved in, but area is nice. Convenience to local restaurants and stores. 24/7 security. Nearby the shipyard, the place that I work.
Solomon
about 2 months ago
I’ve been at Liberty for a little over a year now and for the most part it’s been an enjoyable experience. Rent recently just went up a little higher than desired but the amenities make up for it. A bit expensive but a nice community overall.
Maximino
2 months ago
Lovin it, this place is great and the amenities are awsome. Pet friendly and the neighbors are quiet. The trash service is also very simple.
Angelique
2 months ago
My experience has been great. The walls are thin but overall it isn't loud. The office has been prompt with emails and maintenance orders. A great place to live!