Liberty Apartments

4.4

4.4

Roger
about 7 hours ago
I really enjoy living here at Liberty. I have been here over 5 years and James, Erica and Maintenance are all top notch. If I need ANYTHING James and Erica help in any way and if there is ever a maintenance issue it is resolved that same day. Luxury living at Liberty really lives up to that name. Thank you, Roger

Nehemiah
Awesome I live the location and the convenience of everything around me. Definitely a great choice and couldn’t be more excited with next upcoming years here !

Donnie
Trash system could be better. Parking is okay. I prefer notices in my mail box. Hallways could be cleaner. A small play area would be nice for toddlers instead of a area for pets. It is convenient for shipyard workers. Pool grilling and recreational areas are great. The management are presentable and professional. Close to a few dining and fast food restaurants. Located near a few good sites to view

Leanna
My dog has gotten fleas 2x while being at these apartments and we take her to the vet and bathe her 1-2x a week. When I moved in there was ants in both of the bedrooms. The security system sucks here. If you were planning to move in to the apartments here look at other options before choosing these ones.

Angelique
The only issue I have is the cleanliness of the hallway and stairwells. Other than that I appreciate the events to try to bring the community closer. I appreciate the amenities.

TyJhay
I love it out here it’s quiet, the tenants are nice and I love the leasing agents everything out here just makes me so happy to call this my home

Matthew
Everything was good few bumps but amazing staff. Washer dryer unit and dishwasher had problems but maintenance just brought in new dishwasher

Chase
It’s been alright so far, most people who live at liberty are nice. My two concerns are the scanner on 3100 west Ave hasn’t been fixed yet and it’s been almost two months. I have to make the extra walk around to get to my apartment at the end of the day. The other concern is management calling when I have packages that come in, because sometimes I don’t get an email from the sender saying they have arrived. My first time hearing about my package was today through email from liberty stating that if I don’t pick it up by tomorrow then it’ll be shipped back to the sender.

Verified Resident
In my opinion the hallway floors and stairwells need to be cleaned more often to earn five stars. Staff has been helpful and responsive to maintenance needs.

Kaleb
Once switching apts everything was great. The first apt had bugs. Even though it was exterminated there were still live bugs. The new apt is bug free and I like it much better.