Liberty Apartments

4.4

4.4

Paula
Going On 3 years and the L💕Ve is still strong. I love this crew They're the best I've seen in Landlords, I hope to stay more years to come. The neighbors are pretty Kool, a lot of good people live in the building. I can't see myself living anywhere else for a long while.💋
Linda S.
Excellent place to live. Quiet safe friendly residents and management are very professional. Management are always open to listen to concerns and if actions are taken most of the time I do not have ask . It’s taken care of.
Teresa D.
I have been here about 7 years now and have been very fortunate to have good neighbors. Neighbors were a little loud late nights before but the situation was handled promptly. The staff is great and always looking for ways to improve. I love it here at Liberty Apartments
Anekeen
So far the room is in pretty good standing with a few minor flaws. It is a little difficult to get in touch with the office over the phone, but when they do answer they are friendly. Other than that it seems like a decent place to live.
Ashlee
Amazing. Never had any issues. The staff is always so helpful. I call this home. I have zero complaints about liberty. When I have ever had issues, they have been resolved in a matter of hours and if not, I have always been kept up to date. Really like it here.
Patrick
Pretty nice place. It's a not cheap by any means but you do get a nice looking place and it's safe so can't really complain too much about it.
William
It’s a really nice place just a few flaws. I love how the parking deck is gated. They have a nice little park for dogs and how convenient it is to the shipyard.
Maximino
I love this complex, a very clean place with great amenities. My apartment is amazing and the perfect size for my family but slightly in the pricy side. You can’t beat the location if you work nearby and is in the heart of downtown Newport News.
Keith
The front office always go the extra mile when it comes to customer service and making sure that the needs of the tenants are not only met but exceeded....
Devon
The community is well we have no problems with the neighbors and everyone is friendly! It was easy to move in and we love the amenities like the pool and the gym. We also love how close it is to work, so we save lots on gas!