My car was towed twice the first week of living here. I was not taken on the tour by property management as promised. The amount of the security deposit I was quoted was $99. I had to pay $4k. Still frustrated with the LTC.

Neat! Sweet. Awesome outdoor space, pool (miss it so bad now), grills, gym ... workspace. Love it. Friendly, family environment. Love the staff - they're our neighbors & almost family ;-) Secure for the little ones, kid-friendly. And the Target downstairs! That's a huge dollop of icing on our cake :-) Love!

I love how the site doesn’t allow you to make a honest comment or feedback and tells you it’s spam. This shouldn’t be allowed - you’re not allowing us to freely express ourselves and someone should sue you guys for asking for opinions and then saying it’s spam.

We absolutely love living here. We just moved it and it went smoothly. The new amenities are wonderful and the staff is super helpful. So happy!

The building and the area are great, but the management has been difficult to work with. We needed several copies of our lease printed to fix mistakes, the reservation I made for the loading dock for move in day was given away when I wasn't there for the first couple hours of a five hour reservation, we were charged double rent for the first month. All mistakes have been fixed, but we've need to constantly call and email because no one has ever called us back or proactively emailed to tell us a problem has been fixed. However, everyone is always very friendly and all of our problems have been fixed, the building is clean and updated, we're overall happy with our decision to move in.

We love living here, but we wish management was a little more involved and prompt with handling things. We also wish our neighbors would return their shopping carts to Target...

So far it hasn't been too bad. Just moved in and my water smelled like rotten eggs on all faucets and shower. Have put in a maintenance request to get it repaired but it's also labor day weekend. Unfortunate but not the office or maintenance staff fault. However for a luxury apartment, this should have been something addressed before I moved in. I will likely change the review later on but a 3.5 is the best I can do for now.

Has been good so far. Nice, cleanly and secured apartments in a very good neighborhood with accessible marts around. I like the idea of portal. Great smiling faces everywhere in the apartment.

Apartment is very beautiful except the shower in the bathroom is not good (The pressure of water is very low) and few constant maintenance issues

The process was easy! Looking forward to getting a lot of perks here!!!! It’s always nice to have reward programs for residents. Can’t wait!

I like the inside of our apartment, but the elevators are constantly broken and slow. My neighbors have marital problems that I can hear through through the wall. I got towed and paid 130$ to get my car back because my parking pass fell off into my seat. The bill paying system is awkward. My neighbors had a leak so they had to pull apart our bedroom furniture to inspect things. And so on...it’s like one bad thing a week

The apartment is smaller than expected but the amenities are nice. The gym is big, they have a pool, parking is unassigned but covered. Anyone can have access to the parked cars

My experience here has been great, the staff are very friendly, the grounds are kept up well! I do wish there were more of a variety with gym equipment. Other than that, excellent experience!

I have been here for a little less than a month and so far I love it! The staff is super helpful and they were very informative during the move in process and the amenities are great!

Overall great! Friendly staff, nice, clean common areas and amenities, great location! Maintenance requests have been promptly addressed. We love living here!

I really enjoy my time living here so far! I love all of the amenities and the finishes in my unit. The residents and leasing staff are so friendly. The community events are fun to attend.

Place is awesome and I’m a great location. Target right underneath is super convenient! The staff is always friendly and willing to help with any issue.

So far so good. Great welcome. Concierge. Parking is easy. Quiet. Great gym, looks like a health club. Has its own room of bikes where you can call up a program. Great location.

Overall I love the building and amenities. The apartment is beautiful, had some issues with management and communication but they've made an effort to make things better. Love the amazon hub experience too.

Very pleased with the staff and amenities! So far, I love living here - great community and I felt at home as soon as I moved in! Everything is clean, modern, and homey

Very clean and modern. Walls are a little thin, but location is also nice. Wish the grills outside were powered by gas and not electricity. 4/5!

Apartment is pretty good! I really wish it had more storage. (at the very least a linen closet) and more kitchen cabinets. Other than those two things, it is pretty nice!

Lincoln at TInner Hill has been incredible so far! We chose to check out Tinner Hill because one of my best friends lives here, and always raved about it. From the moment we went on our tour, we felt completely at home!

Lincoln at Tinner Hill is the most luxurious apartment community I have ever experienced. All the bells and whistles are right here! beautiful modern lobby with concierge, complimentary coffee, an amazon hub, fully equipped business center with 5 workstations and printer, a palatial club with endless space, a gameroom, a media room with 5 large flat screens, an enormous gym with high ceilings, everything one could want, all appointed in luxury. Target right downstairs, oh and did I mention the saltwater pool or gas grills?! YThe amenities are endless.

Love the office staff, always clean in the common areas, maintenance is quick, trash pickup is great service, love the amazon HUB, portal is easy to use for rent