The process was easy! Looking forward to getting a lot of perks here!!!! It’s always nice to have reward programs for residents. Can’t wait!

I like the inside of our apartment, but the elevators are constantly broken and slow. My neighbors have marital problems that I can hear through through the wall. I got towed and paid 130$ to get my car back because my parking pass fell off into my seat. The bill paying system is awkward. My neighbors had a leak so they had to pull apart our bedroom furniture to inspect things. And so on...it’s like one bad thing a week

The apartment is smaller than expected but the amenities are nice. The gym is big, they have a pool, parking is unassigned but covered. Anyone can have access to the parked cars

My experience here has been great, the staff are very friendly, the grounds are kept up well! I do wish there were more of a variety with gym equipment. Other than that, excellent experience!

I have been here for a little less than a month and so far I love it! The staff is super helpful and they were very informative during the move in process and the amenities are great!

Overall great! Friendly staff, nice, clean common areas and amenities, great location! Maintenance requests have been promptly addressed. We love living here!

I really enjoy my time living here so far! I love all of the amenities and the finishes in my unit. The residents and leasing staff are so friendly. The community events are fun to attend.

Place is awesome and I’m a great location. Target right underneath is super convenient! The staff is always friendly and willing to help with any issue.

So far so good. Great welcome. Concierge. Parking is easy. Quiet. Great gym, looks like a health club. Has its own room of bikes where you can call up a program. Great location.

Overall I love the building and amenities. The apartment is beautiful, had some issues with management and communication but they've made an effort to make things better. Love the amazon hub experience too.

Very pleased with the staff and amenities! So far, I love living here - great community and I felt at home as soon as I moved in! Everything is clean, modern, and homey

Very clean and modern. Walls are a little thin, but location is also nice. Wish the grills outside were powered by gas and not electricity. 4/5!

Apartment is pretty good! I really wish it had more storage. (at the very least a linen closet) and more kitchen cabinets. Other than those two things, it is pretty nice!

Lincoln at TInner Hill has been incredible so far! We chose to check out Tinner Hill because one of my best friends lives here, and always raved about it. From the moment we went on our tour, we felt completely at home!

Lincoln at Tinner Hill is the most luxurious apartment community I have ever experienced. All the bells and whistles are right here! beautiful modern lobby with concierge, complimentary coffee, an amazon hub, fully equipped business center with 5 workstations and printer, a palatial club with endless space, a gameroom, a media room with 5 large flat screens, an enormous gym with high ceilings, everything one could want, all appointed in luxury. Target right downstairs, oh and did I mention the saltwater pool or gas grills?! YThe amenities are endless.

Love the office staff, always clean in the common areas, maintenance is quick, trash pickup is great service, love the amazon HUB, portal is easy to use for rent

I have been living in this community for over two years now and am still happy with everything - the amenities, the people, the area - couldn’t be happier!

The leasing process was super-seamless. Claudia at the leasing office was very helpful and made the process easy. She showed me the unit and gave me the tour twice without any complaints and without being pushy.

Move in was easy and smooth. A beautiful and clean building. The apartments are upgraded and the amenities are top notch! So far I love living here!

Everything is good except the noise from wooden floor. When Neighbors even walk it sounds like a thumping. My neighbor complain of noise even when we walk slow and carefully. The fire alarm is very shriek and unbearably loud.

Management is awesome & amenities make it well worth the cost. Apartments are new and in great condition! Wish there were less emails sent out though!

very disorganized experience prior during and after move in. Wasn’t put down as having the loading dock for move in. Given wrong move in time. Given wrong apartment. Submitted our pay stubs wrong. Charged us double rent. Broken elevator on move in day.

Residents are so pleasant. People are really friendly here. I love the distribution of our lil apartment and of course the amenities. I can't wait to use the gym and bring my lil one to the pool :)

Great location, understanding and helpful neighbors. The staff and amenities are great. Love walking the grounds and my emotional support dog could not be happier.

The building is nicely designed but quite noisy when you are in the hallways or units. The staff is very professional and helpful. Fun amenities.