Love the office staff, always clean in the common areas, maintenance is quick, trash pickup is great service, love the amazon HUB, portal is easy to use for rent

I have been living in this community for over two years now and am still happy with everything - the amenities, the people, the area - couldn’t be happier!

The leasing process was super-seamless. Claudia at the leasing office was very helpful and made the process easy. She showed me the unit and gave me the tour twice without any complaints and without being pushy.

Move in was easy and smooth. A beautiful and clean building. The apartments are upgraded and the amenities are top notch! So far I love living here!

Everything is good except the noise from wooden floor. When Neighbors even walk it sounds like a thumping. My neighbor complain of noise even when we walk slow and carefully. The fire alarm is very shriek and unbearably loud.

Management is awesome & amenities make it well worth the cost. Apartments are new and in great condition! Wish there were less emails sent out though!

very disorganized experience prior during and after move in. Wasn’t put down as having the loading dock for move in. Given wrong move in time. Given wrong apartment. Submitted our pay stubs wrong. Charged us double rent. Broken elevator on move in day.

Residents are so pleasant. People are really friendly here. I love the distribution of our lil apartment and of course the amenities. I can't wait to use the gym and bring my lil one to the pool :)

Great location, understanding and helpful neighbors. The staff and amenities are great. Love walking the grounds and my emotional support dog could not be happier.

The building is nicely designed but quite noisy when you are in the hallways or units. The staff is very professional and helpful. Fun amenities.

It's a nice looking building with nice looking amenities. People in general are the main reason it's not as nice as it could be. People and their pets, their smoking, and their noise. Don't get me wrong, I like people. Just some people here tend to use and abuse what everyone else is also trying to enjoy. It's nice to see the lower portion of the building starting to get small businesses moving in. Oh also, I recommend living in a floor with no neighbors above you as the floors were not designed to mask noise -- meaning you'll hear your neighbors thumping around, and depending on what hours they keep, this could be at any time of day. Best of luck!

The amenities here are really nice and the building is always clean. Only complaint would be how slow the elevators are and the frequent fire alarms

Awesome!We just moved in yesterday and everybody has been so friendly. Moving in was easy as pie and the staff here at Lincoln really made it easy

The best apartment complex I have ever lived in. Everyone is so friendly, and the property is located in a great spot with many things to do in the surrounding area.

Modern, upscale apartment living with excellent amenities, strong neighborhood vibe, convenient location to shopping and major thoroughfares and transportation options

Our experiences with Jeremy and team have been fantastic in our initial week here. They are well organized, and focused on their clients. Their hard work is most appreciated.

I love the Lincoln at tinner Hill, people are very helpfull. The comdoninium is perfect, there are a lot of common areas thar you can enjoy. It is perfect.

I love living at Lincoln tinner hill! The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. The staff do a great job of keeping our complex extremely clean, there is always someone available when asssistance is needed to collect packages, get a guest parking pass, or answer any questions about our other amenities. I feel extremely safe knowing a fob is needed to have access to the elevators in the building as well.

The place is amazing and in a great location. The staff are very good at what they do. They take the time to answer all questions and are willing to help in any way inorder to make your move run smoothly. I Love it here!

The location couldn’t be better. Everything is so close. The apartment building is modern and beautiful. The apartments are spacious with huge closets. The staff is professional and attentive.

So far, everything has been great since moving in. Great neighborhood with lots of shops around, great amenities, great unit. The only thing I noticed on my first night, is that the water doesn’t get super hot and it doesn’t stay warm after 30 mins or so. Also, just a suggestion, but I think it could be helpful if the concierge had a mini toolkit on hand that residents could lend for small personal projects.

The building looks very nice and the amenities are inspiring when you walk through them. Maintenance does their best to stay up on everything happening here. The floors are horribly thin and you hear your neighbors above you (ours unfortunately seems to start his/her day at night). Some neighbors ignore the non-smoking rule and the smoke (weed, cigarette, etc) fills the hallway and will drift into your apartment. Some neighbors could learn how to park their vehicle in an actual spot, instead of over the lines taking up two spots. Oh, and the elevator is very slow compared to most. So yes, overall, the building is nice -- it's mainly other people who ruin it for the rest.

The community is great, the staff are awesome and I love the events that they host throughout the year - it’s a great way to bring both the residents and staff together.

Management is wonderful. Jeremy and Tiffany are always a delight to work with. The community and its amenities and finishes really makes for a luxurious feeling. Proximity to restaurants and Target is also a plus.

Thus far it has been a pleasant experience. I love the area, it’s convenient to many nearby locations . The staff are very friendly and helpful.