Lincoln at Tinner Hill

My boyfriend and I have been living at Lincoln at Tinner Hill for almost a year now and we are still loving it! The staff is wonderful and the common areas are always kept clean, maintenance staff has been wonderful as well. Our neighbors are respectful and it’s just a wonderful community over all. We are definitely planning on renewing our lease!
Common areas are very clean except the lawn area out side the building. We are very happy with our apartment and Maintenance staff and the leasing office staff we have to move out as the renewal is increased
Great, clean and secure. Friendly community and good staff at the leasing office. But raised rent during the pandemic 😯 Not happy and so having to vacate 😏 and miss all the rest.
Best apt ever, good security great location to my job. Lovely classy apts,nice staff helped me with everything ever time service with a smile.
Good so far! Quiet. Nice neighbors. Safe. Clean. Food trucks when available.Can’t wait for the amenities to open more so we have access to them.
Although I moved in 4 days ago and it took fours days to get cable/wifi running and a blackout, it's been very nice! Everyone in the front office is very nice and polite and all the people in the building seem like very nice people.
Strangely low water pressure and terribly short elevators (for a building of 9’ ceiling apartments). Limited or no use of shared areas due to COVID restrictions. Otherwise enjoyable so far.
I really love this community and the only thing that would make it better is when the amenity areas open! I feel like my family is safe and we love the area.
Love Lincoln at tinner hill so far!! We loved across country during the pandemic and we were very nervous about finding a place to live but LTH made everything so smooth, was excellent in all aspects of making our move flawless even though it was 100% virtual.
Just started living here and I love it so far! I moved in sort of in the middle of the pandemic and it was a smooth transition. Can't wait to live here longer.