Great community! The staff (property management and engineers) are wonderful to work with. Grateful to have them in our building! Keep up the great work!! :)

Positives: Brand new construction, great maintenance and support staff, good location Negatives: No concierge makes it difficult to get packages unless you work from home and you have to go to the lobby to let your guests up and down because everything is key fob access only, management turnover.

Love our community, beautiful inside and outside.. The apartment home are very spacious well but together. It's very quiet place to live. The staff are great they are always there to help in anyway the u need them to.

We love the community! The staff is always friendly, and always greets us when we come in. It is a very warm and welcoming community. We love the amenities, and our apartment! The views are great, and the apartment is beautiful! The only negative is that our upstairs neighbors are very very loud. But even that isn't enough to deter from the beauty of our home!

Few bumps with not hearing back from management for 3 weeks and had to move back move in date by a week due to delay. Apartment is amazing and property is amazing

The ammentities are great, the staff is always kind and helpful, and the building is always clean. We had to put in several work orders when we moved in and they were always completed quickly and efficiently. Very pleased so far.

Hi- Took a while to get the elevator fixed. Noticed both coffee makers dont have a lot of flavors. Scanner in the business center doesn't work

It is a new property, so there are still some bugs to work out, but we absolutely love living here. Everything we need is within walking distance.

One bedroom floor plan is spacious with a good amount of closet and cabinet space. Wonderful staff, great amenities and very walkable neighborhood.

there are a few maintenance issues that don't get resolved when asked. Also there are some questions that the leasing office couldn't answer and never got back with us. Otherwise everything else is perfect.

Everyone has been so nice and I just love all the help Astrid and the staff has given me! I would very much recommend this apartment complex 😊

New, clean, luxury apartments. Location is great, walking distance to shops, and restaurants. Also bus access to metro within minutes. Retail shops at ground level are months away!

Yay! Tinner Hill! Nice place to call home. Convenient to lots of things and so many amenities! Just needs some retail to achieve perfection!

have been living here for nearly a month now and I have nothing to say I don't love .. the amenities, the staff , the units are all fantastic. I really enjoy living here

Very responsive front office and maintenance staff . Always clean. Very helpful. User friendly website, and easy to pay! Good location and good community relations.

To be honest this is the first apartment that I have lived in by myself and Although my mom and brother live down the hall I still feel like I live alone and that is a huge step for me and my children! I am the type of person that hates to be alone and the fact that the management and service team makes you feel at home and so safe and like you are important and an important asset to the community here means a lot to me and my family! Everyone always greets me and my daughter with a huge smile and asks how she is doing if she's not with me. It just makes living here that much better!!!! And you can tell they do it because they want to not because they have to which is nice to know as well that they genuinely care about their tenets!!!! And the fact that they can handle my moody dog and his load mouth sometimes is even more of a plus because he is like my second child and he can be a handlefull but anyone that really gets to know him knows he's all mouth and no bite he's really just a big baby and the fact that they take the time to see that and get to know him instead of judging him because of his loud mouth means the world to me as well! Overall I love living here and I plan on staying for a very long time!!!!! Thanks again for making the move so warm and welcoming and I hope we can only grow closer as a community here at Lincoln Tinner Hill!!!!!!! Thanks Guys!!!!

Having been here a few days, I am loving my experience! Everyone is so pleasant, the amenities are incredible, and I was provided a great promotional package when I signed up!

Brand new building with lots of great amenity! I recently moved and cannot use the gym and business center. The reason I gave 4 instead of 5 is noise. I can hear neighbors from my apt pretty well.

Everything is going pretty good. The maintenance staff seems to always be quick and friendly. Area of improvement could happen in the way the post is handled. Have not met many people in the community yet

It's a very nice and well maintained property. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The only downside is noise that permeates from the hallway.

I love living here! The staff is extremely friendly and the maintenance crew is prompt when responding to issues. The complex is beautiful and well maintained.

Love living in a newly built building . Beautiful apartment with great layout and appliances. The design of the amenities are modern and welcoming. Friendly neighbors

Lincoln at Tinner Hill is the best place I've lived at. Such a friendly area to live. The leasing office staff are so efficientt, very friendly and caring about everything that is happen in there tenets life. They make sure all questions are answered immediately. Maintenance request are done in a timely matter. The building is always clean. So if your looking for a wonderful place to live you should come look into Lincoln At Tinner Hill

There's nothing really to complain about except that you can hear literally hear everything - the walls are so thin and I have 11 more months to go. My neighbors are constantly slamming doors, fighting or my favorite running a marathon above me.

Awesome people and amazing amenities are just a couple of the perks residents enjoy here. The people are so friendly and the location is perfect for everyday living.