I do not recommend this place to friends who ask, and wish I had done more research before signing a lease. Here's why: 1. Inadequate sound insulation. We hear the upstairs neighbor stomping around at least 16 hours daily. Lee Highway frontage makes the apartment unacceptably noisy, generally also for 16 hours daily. Cheap window coverings provide no insulation whatsoever. 2. Office staff unresponsive to request for assistance with daily newspaper delivery. We have had to cancel our newspapers because this "luxury" property lacks a secure location for delivery. Papers are routinely stolen/missing in the early morning. Note: Your competitor across Maple Ave, Pearson Square, as well as those more centrally located on Broad St, have no such problem. Management among your competitors apparently recognize the value of this amenity to their residents and have facilitated secure delivery of daily papers. 2. Barbecue areas and sinks in the courtyards are not consistently operable. Water is intermittently available making it difficult to clean up after use. Grills are consistently not fully operable. We always search to find one that actually works. 3. Pool and courtyard areas need umbrellas. It's obvious that significant resources have gone into attractive furniture and plantings, but there's an overall lack of functionality to many of the common area "amenities".

The building looks very nice and the amenities are inspiring when you walk through them. Maintenance does their best to stay up on everything happening here. The floors are horribly thin and you hear your neighbors above you (ours unfortunately seems to start his/her day at night). Some neighbors ignore the non-smoking rule and the smoke (weed, cigarette, etc) fills the hallway and will drift into your apartment. Some neighbors could learn how to park their vehicle in an actual spot, instead of over the lines taking up two spots. Oh, and the elevator is very slow compared to most. So yes, overall, the building is nice -- it's mainly other people who ruin it for the rest.

I love everything about living at this apartment community except for the poor insulation. It is so bad with the construction. The neighbors are wonderful.

very disorganized experience prior during and after move in. Wasn’t put down as having the loading dock for move in. Given wrong move in time. Given wrong apartment. Submitted our pay stubs wrong. Charged us double rent. Broken elevator on move in day.

I'm not sure it's worth the effort. But then again I'm starting to believe most things are not. Everyone else is doing everything great...I'm sure it's just me.

There's nothing really to complain about except that you can hear literally hear everything - the walls are so thin and I have 11 more months to go. My neighbors are constantly slamming doors, fighting or my favorite running a marathon above me.

The building is nicely designed but quite noisy when you are in the hallways or units. The staff is very professional and helpful. Fun amenities.

Like the rewards for this...Staff is great and very friendly. I wish it was easier to get packages and get stuff done when the staff is not available because when they are working so am I, so then I end up having to wait for the weekends..

Nice staff clean new building NOISE! Circus above me constant thumping! No sleep headaches Street sounds in bathroom Water flowing in wallls

The apartment community is okay. Some people with pets need to learn to clean up their pet's puddle of urine (especially in stairwells). Other people need to learn to use the trash chute (when it's clear and working). Overall though, the maintenance crew does a nice job maintaining the place as best they can. Still wish the floors had been designed better -- we hear our neighbor above us a lot. Other than that, I love the space I live in.

Hi- Took a while to get the elevator fixed. Noticed both coffee makers dont have a lot of flavors. Scanner in the business center doesn't work

Great neighbors and staff. Poor insulation so construction noise (and the expected noise from retail space) is an issue. Plenty of parking. Some not cleaning up after their pets or allowing pets to be without leash on occasion.

It's a nice looking building with nice looking amenities. People in general are the main reason it's not as nice as it could be. People and their pets, their smoking, and their noise. Don't get me wrong, I like people. Just some people here tend to use and abuse what everyone else is also trying to enjoy. It's nice to see the lower portion of the building starting to get small businesses moving in. Oh also, I recommend living in a floor with no neighbors above you as the floors were not designed to mask noise -- meaning you'll hear your neighbors thumping around, and depending on what hours they keep, this could be at any time of day. Best of luck!

PROS: + L@TH is a beautiful building. + Staff is friendly & maintenance is great. + The amenities are visually impressive. + Falls Church is a nice city to live in. + Location is perfect for my commute. CONS: - Floors are thin and you can hear neighbors above you. [My largest complaint. Perhaps the 6th Floor would be okay as no one is above you?] - Some neighbors choose to smoke weed and/or cigarettes in the building (despite the non-smoking policy). - Some neighbors choose to not clean up after their pets (also despite the rules in place for this). - It took a while to get more transparency in the financial / payments end, and there is still more improvement to be desired. - The amenities are not always looked after or in working order.

Overall great experience. Some issues like pet owners leaving urine puddles in the elevator or soaked carpet in the hall for everyone to enjoy ... but those are few.

Everything is going pretty good. The maintenance staff seems to always be quick and friendly. Area of improvement could happen in the way the post is handled. Have not met many people in the community yet

Besides the delay in my apartment being ready, everything has gone smoothly so far. I can't comment too much though since I've only been here for less than a week lol

Apartment is pretty good! I really wish it had more storage. (at the very least a linen closet) and more kitchen cabinets. Other than those two things, it is pretty nice!

Besides a few hiccups along the way, the management is delightful. The facilities are amazing, the residents are seemingly polite though some can be standoffish. I'm happy with my new home.

The apartment is in a great location and is gorgeous! Everything inside and outside of the apartment is stunning and makes me feel at home. There are five elevators in the complex between the apartment and Target, and I hope there will soon be more maps to help residents and customers get around. I, and a couple of people I have run into, have gotten very lost during our first few days here. The Target is also a lot smaller than expected, but thats okay. I only knocked off a star for the need for more maps for residents, but the apartment complex is beyond what I was expecting. The amenities are nice and more than I was looking for, which is perfect to make this place feel luxury and at home at the same time.

Few bumps with not hearing back from management for 3 weeks and had to move back move in date by a week due to delay. Apartment is amazing and property is amazing

Management is awesome & amenities make it well worth the cost. Apartments are new and in great condition! Wish there were less emails sent out though!

The amenities are outstanding, the neighbors are friendly although noisy at times but within reasonable hours, and the maintenance staff are quick to respond. The front desk staff always appear annoyed when approached and the price is a little high for rent and parking especially because people take advantage of parking in the target parking lot. Overall, it is a great neighborhood near great stores, restaurants, and events.

Everything is good except the noise from wooden floor. When Neighbors even walk it sounds like a thumping. My neighbor complain of noise even when we walk slow and carefully. The fire alarm is very shriek and unbearably loud.

I like just about everything about Lincoln including the amenities. The only things I don't like thus far is the construction for target that is being built beneath the building. I'm a semi light sleeper and can hear the workers moving items at 6am in the morning and light hammering around 7am...it interrupts my sleep and unfortunately once I'm awake I can't go back to sleep... I can't wait for the construction to be completed. That is the only inconveince I have with Lincoln