I haven’t officially moved in yet, but the office staff has been very good to work with. Apartment is very nice, and I like the included garage

It's been great living here, it's close to my work and the amenities are wonderful for the price of my unit it's very reasonable. All in all I love living here.

I like living here. The parking is ok, I love my apartment it’s big enough and is nice inside. I’ve been living here for almost three years and I every year I live here rent goes up that is the one thing I hate the most and think it’s unfair to have to pay more then anybody who starts out living here I think rent should go down not up every year you live here. If rent goes up anymore than 925 for a two bedroom two bath I will be moving in the next 6 mo. Which is a shame because I love my apartment

My husband and I lived at Lincoln Meadows for 2 years previously and loved it. When it came time to move to move back to dickinson there were qualms about where to move into. I love how awesome the staff is and how quickly you are answered when you submit a request or call. I love how awesome they are and the room my dog has to be a dog still.

Good atmosphere and location. Very quiet and peaceful not noisy anytime of the day. Very close to stores and restaurants. Would refer to people

My experience with Lincoln Meadow was great when I first moved in. But once there was a change in management the entire complex went to crap.

Great office and maintenance staff that get things done quickly ! Quiet and friendly neighborhood with a great fitness center. Best complex I have lived in.

Very nice and enjoyable place to live. Much better than the last place we lived. Everything is much quieter here and much nicer apartments. Staff is so much better here.

It’s cool could be better with a pool and or a community center. Need More parking in apartment complex and a no tow zone. Could have better service

Great place to live. Quiet but near the city. Maintence takes longer than usual. Some repairs are never completed within the buildings. Cars often speed very fast through roads

My roommate and I just moved here and so far so good, the services are excellent, location is well taken care of and I haven't stepped on dog poop so that's definitely a plus.

The apartment is decent. We like living here. But as we lived here we can definately tell that they went up quickly. There are things that go wrong with matienence that could be easily solved if taken a bit more time.

The noise from neighbors isn’t even noticeable. the management is wonderful to work with and we love it here! great place to live. overall a wonderful experience

Everyone seems nice and property is looked after pretty well not ever had a problem with anyone. Winter is so different north but maintainence keeps up with clearing the lot for easily getting un and out.

In a peaceful part of town. Sometimes the dogs bark, but not often. The staff has been nothing but helpful so I’m thankful for that. Overall great experience so far.

I love it here it’s nice and piece full! Don’t ever have to hear complaints. I love the gym and I go there every time I usually get my alone time so I love it!

Nice location, Lincoln meadows is close to Walmart. You have to pay pet rent if you live here with a pet it's 25$ onto of rent plus a pet deposit.

Nice place to live, close to my family and close to Walmart. There a body of water out in front of the building nice to look at would be cool if fish were added

So far we have loved Lincoln meadows. They have been accommodating and super helpful with maintenance. We love that we have a garage and an on site gym. It’s very small but it’s super convenient.

The people are friendly, can never get ahold of maintenance, even after leaving voicemails. Apartmarts are nice. Rent is affordable for what they are.

This is my third year to stay here in Lincoln Meadows Apartment and my stay has been peaceful and enjoyable. I consider this apartment to be my home away from home.

One of the best apartments I've lived in. Never have any problems with neighbors, staff or maintenance. I would recommend to family and friends.

Pretty good people to rent from just alot of huge dogs in the buildings and people don't know how or are just to lazy to clean up after their pets

Been here 2 1/2 years and love it. I love the “out of town” feel that the property has and that there is a pond to walk your dogs and kids around!

Building smells funny, my garage had trash all over the ground, my dryer hose was unhooked, and my stove didn’t work when I got here either.