Lincoln Meadows

It's great that I live close to work. For the price of rent you can't beat all that they offer. All and all the place is perfect for what I need.
Lincoln Meadows apartment is our home away from home. We've been living here for four years now. We love it so much. We highly recommend this apartment to our friends.
We have lived in these apartments 2 separate times now. The first time was 15 to 17 then we had to move across the state. When it was it was time to come back there was no doubt in my mind we were coming back to lincoln meadows. I love that we have a huge garage and in unit laundry. Ours also has a dishwasher garbage disposal, and ice maker. We on 3ed floor have vaulted ceilings which is nice. We have a beautiful view of the pond area and can see horses roaming from our deck. All of our neighbors are very friendly.
I love the location of this apartment and the neighbors and staff are all very friendly. I just wish some of the dog owners cleaned up after their pets.
I love it here it’s great it’s really peaceful and quite. I got some nice neighbors. I like the management here it’s great they help me with anything.
Lincoln Meadows has been a very comforting, easy place to live. I am so thankful for Lincoln Meadows for a place to live for me and my children. They also love the place!
It’s fantastic and peaceful apartment. I like my neighbors. When I need help from the people that fixes my apartment bedroom they are good service and nice people.
We just moved in, but the floors were disgusting, they were understanding and set up to have them re-cleaned. So far so good. The complex is well kept and very secure, it is kind of out of the way from town.
As a company renting the unit, we have people in and out and there has never been a problem. When there has been issues they were easily resolved.
I haven’t officially moved in yet, but the office staff has been very good to work with. Apartment is very nice, and I like the included garage