Great office and maintenance staff that get things done quickly ! Quiet and friendly neighborhood with a great fitness center. Best complex I have lived in.

Very nice and enjoyable place to live. Much better than the last place we lived. Everything is much quieter here and much nicer apartments. Staff is so much better here.

It’s cool could be better with a pool and or a community center. Need More parking in apartment complex and a no tow zone. Could have better service

Great place to live. Quiet but near the city. Maintence takes longer than usual. Some repairs are never completed within the buildings. Cars often speed very fast through roads

My roommate and I just moved here and so far so good, the services are excellent, location is well taken care of and I haven't stepped on dog poop so that's definitely a plus.

The apartment is decent. We like living here. But as we lived here we can definately tell that they went up quickly. There are things that go wrong with matienence that could be easily solved if taken a bit more time.

The noise from neighbors isn’t even noticeable. the management is wonderful to work with and we love it here! great place to live. overall a wonderful experience

Everyone seems nice and property is looked after pretty well not ever had a problem with anyone. Winter is so different north but maintainence keeps up with clearing the lot for easily getting un and out.

In a peaceful part of town. Sometimes the dogs bark, but not often. The staff has been nothing but helpful so I’m thankful for that. Overall great experience so far.

I love it here it’s nice and piece full! Don’t ever have to hear complaints. I love the gym and I go there every time I usually get my alone time so I love it!

Nice location, Lincoln meadows is close to Walmart. You have to pay pet rent if you live here with a pet it's 25$ onto of rent plus a pet deposit.

Nice place to live, close to my family and close to Walmart. There a body of water out in front of the building nice to look at would be cool if fish were added

So far we have loved Lincoln meadows. They have been accommodating and super helpful with maintenance. We love that we have a garage and an on site gym. It’s very small but it’s super convenient.

The people are friendly, can never get ahold of maintenance, even after leaving voicemails. Apartmarts are nice. Rent is affordable for what they are.

This is my third year to stay here in Lincoln Meadows Apartment and my stay has been peaceful and enjoyable. I consider this apartment to be my home away from home.

One of the best apartments I've lived in. Never have any problems with neighbors, staff or maintenance. I would recommend to family and friends.

Pretty good people to rent from just alot of huge dogs in the buildings and people don't know how or are just to lazy to clean up after their pets

Been here 2 1/2 years and love it. I love the “out of town” feel that the property has and that there is a pond to walk your dogs and kids around!

Building smells funny, my garage had trash all over the ground, my dryer hose was unhooked, and my stove didn’t work when I got here either.

I really enjoy living at Lincoln Meadows. The units are clean and spacious with washer and dryer provided. Very comfortable living space. I love that our pets are allowed and our unit came with s two car garage.

Only have had a few breakdowns, were fixed promptly. Very quiet, can only hear noises through the door. The supply of poop bags is nice and helps keep the area clean!

I hate the fact that the apartment has an energy efficient washer. It doesn’t not allow for hot water. You have to use twice as much water and electricity because you have to use double rinse. The snow never gets removed which causes a hazard and then it melts the garages floood. The lighting is horrible by the garages every other one works just on one side.

The apartment is great. I love the in apartment washer and dryer. I really like the dishwasher as well. Not to mention the two car garage that is included in the rent. The staff is nice, but sometimes seems a bit scattered.

Great staff that are always willing to answer any questions that arise. Online payments make it quick and convenient to pay rent. Wonderful, quiet community!

Alot of dog feces everywhere. It did not use to be this bad. Parking is difficult everyday. My upstairs neighbors throw cigarettes down on my patio. The side walks are caked with ice and dangerous in the winter.