Lincoln Meadows

I love it here it’s great it’s really peaceful and quite. I got some nice neighbors. I like the management here it’s great they help me with anything.
Lincoln Meadows has been a very comforting, easy place to live. I am so thankful for Lincoln Meadows for a place to live for me and my children. They also love the place!
It’s fantastic and peaceful apartment. I like my neighbors. When I need help from the people that fixes my apartment bedroom they are good service and nice people.
We just moved in, but the floors were disgusting, they were understanding and set up to have them re-cleaned. So far so good. The complex is well kept and very secure, it is kind of out of the way from town.
As a company renting the unit, we have people in and out and there has never been a problem. When there has been issues they were easily resolved.
I haven’t officially moved in yet, but the office staff has been very good to work with. Apartment is very nice, and I like the included garage
It's been great living here, it's close to my work and the amenities are wonderful for the price of my unit it's very reasonable. All in all I love living here.
I like living here. The parking is ok, I love my apartment it’s big enough and is nice inside. I’ve been living here for almost three years and I every year I live here rent goes up that is the one thing I hate the most and think it’s unfair to have to pay more then anybody who starts out living here I think rent should go down not up every year you live here. If rent goes up anymore than 925 for a two bedroom two bath I will be moving in the next 6 mo. Which is a shame because I love my apartment
My husband and I lived at Lincoln Meadows for 2 years previously and loved it. When it came time to move to move back to dickinson there were qualms about where to move into. I love how awesome the staff is and how quickly you are answered when you submit a request or call. I love how awesome they are and the room my dog has to be a dog still.
Good atmosphere and location. Very quiet and peaceful not noisy anytime of the day. Very close to stores and restaurants. Would refer to people