Only have had a few breakdowns, were fixed promptly. Very quiet, can only hear noises through the door. The supply of poop bags is nice and helps keep the area clean!

I hate the fact that the apartment has an energy efficient washer. It doesn’t not allow for hot water. You have to use twice as much water and electricity because you have to use double rinse. The snow never gets removed which causes a hazard and then it melts the garages floood. The lighting is horrible by the garages every other one works just on one side.

The apartment is great. I love the in apartment washer and dryer. I really like the dishwasher as well. Not to mention the two car garage that is included in the rent. The staff is nice, but sometimes seems a bit scattered.

Great staff that are always willing to answer any questions that arise. Online payments make it quick and convenient to pay rent. Wonderful, quiet community!

Alot of dog feces everywhere. It did not use to be this bad. Parking is difficult everyday. My upstairs neighbors throw cigarettes down on my patio. The side walks are caked with ice and dangerous in the winter.

It's a apartment living you know what to expect with that, so it's the same with apartments doesn't matter where you go. Are the apartments nice ? yes, though basic. Parking is a issue where I live, but if only have 1 car per bedroom then no issue, do NOT park in a non parking location ! Do not interfere with other peoples movement into their garages !!! Noise not a huge issue, most people living here are not big on " Partying " since most do work 12 hours a day or more. Though there are some tenants that do not fall into that category. Again it's a apartment, & here it's a 24/7 workforce so theres day shift/night shift, something to consider - you might want sleep while upstairs it's awake time for them !

Really good besides the upstairs neighbors being loud at late hours of the night. Stomping around, then theres people that barrel with their dogs down the stairs. But all together it is good.

I have had a good experience living at Lincoln Meadows. It says it is a smoke free community but a lot of people still smoke which is unfortunate. For a while the snow hadn't been removed from the sidewalks, just trampled down, but it finally got removed so that was nice. The building also doesn't get cleaned very often so the carpet is pretty dirty from spilled stuff or dog pee. I do like our slightly lofted ceiling on the third floor and I like living there regardless of all of the "joys" that come with apartment living.

Lincoln Meadows has always been a decent place to live. We feel safe for the most part and enjoy really awesome views of all the incoming storms.

Great neighborhood and and nice apartments and nice staffs! The staff are very good at helping you out on any situation and any questions you have!

I have lives here in the Lincoln Meadows apartment complex since November and really enjoy the community. The only complaint i have is that there is not enough parking space.

We love living here! Our apt. Is wonderful everything has been well ttaken care of! I feel safe when home alone because secure keypad entryway.

Lived here about 6 months. Rent is fair. Maintenance has fulfilled our requests every time an issue occurs. Snow removal has not been stellar this winter though. Also parking is not so great.

Come and visit Lincoln Meadows Apartments in Dickinson ND. Pet friendly, great neighbors, close to stores, schools, restaurants, Awesome places to live.

The leasing staff is fantastic and so friendly! Worked with Jolie a few times and she made every easy and quick! Very nice person to work with!

I have been staying here for almost three years now and I am very pleased and contented. Walmart is just five minutes away. The office staff and management are great. Being a teacher is an advantage because I get a discount every year.

Only lived here a month, management has been very nice and helpful and I like the neighborhood. The units are good sized and I really like the washer and dryer in each unit

I’ve had the best experience here. Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance gets things done as soon as you call in. The floor I live on is very quiet and everyone in my building will go out of their way to help you out.

Lincoln Meadows is a great place to live! Very nice apartments and lots of ammentities! The garages are nice, and offstreet parking is a great benefit!

I love living here! The office staff are always willing to help out when I need. I also enjoy being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online!

Nice place to live and well built. There is not enough parking though, visiting friends car got towed in all of 2 hours when she was in front of garage.

Pets are allowed which is rare. Rent is decent for the square footage. First floor 3 bedroom units are rare. Landlord accommodates to our needs quickly.

I love living at Lincoln Meadow Apartments the neighbors here are fantastic, and the management is great. It is pet friendly and do not discriminate on any K9 breed.

My time as a resident at Lincoln Meadows has been a better than expected experience. I was unsure how apartment living was going to be but I have been pleasantly surprised by the people I have met while living here. I like that people can have their pets here, I have not brought mine here but I enjoy having other animals around. This gives me a feeling of home when I am at my apartment. I have not had any problems with the residents or management at Lincoln Meadows. One really great feature about living here is the garage, it saves on parking space for visitors and keeps my vehicle indoors! My apartment was well kept before I moved in and any issues I encounter are promptly taken care of. I look forward to being here when I am not working, it is almost like being at home. Thank You Lincoln Meadows.

Staff is amazing, apartments are nice. The only complaint is the parking. Each apartment should be allowed 1 vehicle parked outside. That leaves each apartment with the opportunity to have 3 vehicles, without having to park on the street. Although there is not enough spots to accommodate each to have their own spot, their are several units that have multiple vehicles parked in front of the buildings. It is a hassle to park in a garage for 10 minutes just to leave again.