The leasing staff is fantastic and so friendly! Worked with Jolie a few times and she made every easy and quick! Very nice person to work with!

I have been staying here for almost three years now and I am very pleased and contented. Walmart is just five minutes away. The office staff and management are great. Being a teacher is an advantage because I get a discount every year.

Only lived here a month, management has been very nice and helpful and I like the neighborhood. The units are good sized and I really like the washer and dryer in each unit

I’ve had the best experience here. Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance gets things done as soon as you call in. The floor I live on is very quiet and everyone in my building will go out of their way to help you out.

Lincoln Meadows is a great place to live! Very nice apartments and lots of ammentities! The garages are nice, and offstreet parking is a great benefit!

I love living here! The office staff are always willing to help out when I need. I also enjoy being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online!

Nice place to live and well built. There is not enough parking though, visiting friends car got towed in all of 2 hours when she was in front of garage.

Pets are allowed which is rare. Rent is decent for the square footage. First floor 3 bedroom units are rare. Landlord accommodates to our needs quickly.

I love living at Lincoln Meadow Apartments the neighbors here are fantastic, and the management is great. It is pet friendly and do not discriminate on any K9 breed.

My time as a resident at Lincoln Meadows has been a better than expected experience. I was unsure how apartment living was going to be but I have been pleasantly surprised by the people I have met while living here. I like that people can have their pets here, I have not brought mine here but I enjoy having other animals around. This gives me a feeling of home when I am at my apartment. I have not had any problems with the residents or management at Lincoln Meadows. One really great feature about living here is the garage, it saves on parking space for visitors and keeps my vehicle indoors! My apartment was well kept before I moved in and any issues I encounter are promptly taken care of. I look forward to being here when I am not working, it is almost like being at home. Thank You Lincoln Meadows.

Staff is amazing, apartments are nice. The only complaint is the parking. Each apartment should be allowed 1 vehicle parked outside. That leaves each apartment with the opportunity to have 3 vehicles, without having to park on the street. Although there is not enough spots to accommodate each to have their own spot, their are several units that have multiple vehicles parked in front of the buildings. It is a hassle to park in a garage for 10 minutes just to leave again.

Has everything ya need and it’s quiet. They allow pets which is awesome and it’s a great starter apartment for couples or single people and doesn’t break the bank

I like how there are no breed restrictions for animals as i have a pitbull. I also like how friendly the management staff was the day i came into the office. I was able to get a bottom floor apartment with a two stall garage which is exactly the 3 main things i was looking for.

I have really enjoyed living in Lincoln Meadows apartments because they are nice and quiet. Also it's really great having a 2 car garage and my own washer and dryer.

I love living here. It’s a nice community and the staff are great. Maintenance does a great job when needed and summer does awesome with us when needed. Recommend her for help.

The management is pretty cool. There are cute puppies everywhere. Living is comfortable. The location is great. Quite happy here. Could use a playground or something for kids.

Only had a couple of days to move from out of state and to get a place. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The property was clean and organized once I arrived.

Great place to live also friendly neighbors and great management. Very safe place to raise a family! I would highly recommend this place for anyone looking for an apartment

The apartment in a nice place to live, generally quiet and with responsive management. I haven’t had any issues. The apartments themselves are in excellent shape.

Its a quiet aparment complex we dont have any problems with our neighbors its not by any main roads or any big buildings i defenitly would recomend this apartment complex to anyone with kids

I love how secluded this complex is and a convenient location to travel to work! Most of the residents are quiet and respectful! Some others need to learn pet care involves cleaning up after their pet

Great People! No drama. Awesome Dogs. Never had such great staff in my life. Love them all everyone! Neighbors have minimal complaints. Staff is patient with parking. And we are allowed to have grills.

So far everything has been great. Loving it. Everyone at the leasing office is very helpful. The apartment was clean and ready. No issues with neighbors.

Very satisfied with my apartment. Very clean when I moved in. Fairly quiet. Like the fact that I have a double wide garage. The staff at Lincoln Meadows is very friendly and willing to help.

Good place quiet yet alive. Needs new hallway carpet. Animals allowed which is cool. Good neighbors and you can normally reach maintenance pretty easy.