I’ve been living here since 2015 and have no worries or anything to say bad about these apartments. I will be staying here till I get me a house.

A great place to live. No matter you try you just can't say no the affordable living. Schools, shopping, entertainment, and so much more in walking distance.

I am happy with every aspect of my residency here at Lindsey Terrace sin 2016! Staff is responsive and all staff of maintenance are helpful and always on time!!!! I have had an amazing time here!

The staff is always very friendly and helpful anytime I need something or have a question and the community is kept clean for the most part.

Everything has been great! Process went smooth for moving in and maintenance has been very quick with any requests. Apartments are nice and spacious.

They try to keep it nice and clean but the residents keep trash on the ground keep food on the ground they just care less about the property and it's not right but the leasing office is great the apartment is crazy long as you keep your apartment clean and tidy you shouldn't have any problems

My daughter and I came in the office to use the computers, the staff was amazing they went above and beyond. My daughter use the computer, and once she got finish the property manager( Ms Denise) took time out her busy day to proof read my daughter book report, spelk check and print the report out for my daughter, Ms Denise goes above and beyond always. Lindsey Terrance rocks....☺

I love living in the community, just as of late I have been having some issues with the kids always playing near my apartment. On Saturday some one threw a pumpkin at my door and this morning before I left for school someone decided they were gonna knock down and rip the stuff I had on my door.

Wonderful staff. Maintanance is always friendly and on top of everything daily. It's a very nice place to call home. I am very pleased with the complex.

Very nice place to live love everything about it out here the staff as well love the stuff they do for the kids when out of school and on Friday they give them treats

I have lived at Lindsey Terrace Apartments since 2005. I have lived here for that long due to I feel safe living here. All my concerns or questions have always been handled. The office has been professional and available to the residents. The maintenance department is great in responding to any repair work I need. The grounds are always well maintained and clean. We have a lovely and clean pool. A nice clubhouse, exercise room, and computer room. The apartments are within walking distance to a shopping center. With a short drive are schools, movies, and restaurants. I enjoy living here.

It has been effortless to enjoy our time here at Lindsey Terrace. All staff members have been helpful with anything I may have needed in the past. I get immediate response to all maintenance issues, which have been so few, and very informative at every turn especially in the last two big storms here. We look forward to a long residency here at Lindsey Terrace. Bradford and Melinda Nicewonger Apt.323

So far things have been good and maintenance responds fast. Overall community is well taken care of and looks nice. Other than some neighbors complaining over the smallest things, I have no complaints.

I have been here since 2015 an my experiences haa been wonderful,very safe for the children,the atmosphere is amazing along with a pool play ground pond,beautiful upkeep of the grounds

The office staff was real nice when I move in. Also my the community is very clean and my apartment had all new appliances when I move in. I will refer it to a friend stay here.

My wife and I recently moved in and we love living here. From the start, Tina guided us through the application process and patiently answered all of our questions (we had many). We are new Florida residents and living in Lindsey terrace has definitely made the change easier.

So far my experience has been alright aside from when we first moved in it was a bit rocky but things have gotten a lot better and we are seeing changes in the new management.

Good place to live. Friendly staff members. Lived here for about 6 years now. They make improvement all the time. This makes it a safe place for residents to live. JSO is always on site which is great.

I love the location and the people are really friendly. Very quite and clean. I haven't had any problems with the facility and the kids love the pool.

I have been a resident for the last 2 year's. Every time I have an issue the staff handle it in a timely manner. If I have a question they help me.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Community is clean. Maintenance always helps when needed. Pool area is very nice. Rent is reasonable amount

The office staff are very friendly. The facility is well kept and mostly quiet. They’re very good and quick with work order. The facility is very close to my job.

Overall living is good, updates are needed in appliances and HVAC systems. More of a police presence in the neighborhood is welcomed also. 😀

I just recently moved in. So far it has not been a bad experience. I really enjoy the apartment layout and it is pretty quiet around me. Aside from a few maintenance issues, things have been good.

It is very quiet. I live on the second floor and I am not able to hear any noise from above me. Whenever I have an issue the leasing office and maintenance are good at responding and resolving things.