I’ve lived here for 2 years and my overall experience has been pleasant and very warming and welcoming, I appreciate the staff for their dedication to help residents.

So far I am very satisfied with my new home. I would have given 5 stars but some of my neighbors like to sit on the stairs and drink beer and leave the cans under them which I hate for my kids to see because I dont drink. The staff is amazing. Everyone is always willing to assist with any of my needs or concerns with no problem.

Horrible, I wouldn’t recommend anyone move in these apartments. Maintenance concerns go unanswered even after they see a issue they never return. They don’t give exact day or times they might arrive. I don’t feel like a valued resident. I’m still waiting for them to give me a linen closet door I never had one in the apartment. I also had a hole in the wall that they tried to cover up. A resident warned me when I was applying, I should have listened. I’ve only been a resident since 7/12/2019.

I like it out here. The office staff is very nice. It's just your neighbors that you have to watch out for. The facility is very clean the maintenance staff is very good at what they do . If you report a issue they are out to your place the same day you put in a work order.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

It's good and quiet I love my apartment. I just renewed my lease but,was asking for a transfer and was told I had to pay a transfer fee of 450.00. Which I understand but she never told me I had to pay another deposit to move into a lower apartment nor did she state my rent would go up. I'm a single mother and I really have had a rough year in paying my rent on time. But I try my very best to pay it. But other than that I love staying here at Lindsey Terrace. It's quite except when the kids are out of school lol.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I’ve been living here for four months and I’m still in love with my apartment. Everything is near by. The pool is always open. If you need someone to come fix something in your apartment, they will come ASAP.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I love this community, the staff in the front is very helpful and Mrs. Bess is beyond amazon. So far I’m enjoying every bit of my stay. The apartment was clean and carpet was brand new when I toured the actual apartment. It was fresh and bright. I just love it.Again thank you to the staff and Mrs. Bess for all they did and kind words.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I was hesitant about living in another apt because of my previous experience - apts so close together that there's no privacy or peace; abysmal maintenance, neighbors from hell lol. However, I've had a great experience here - the layout is amazing, the staff are friendly, helpful, professional & always available

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I love my surroundings and how close everything is to walk to since I don't have a car, and so many restaurants to choose from at any given time.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Haven’t had a bad experience so far...recently moved out here. Don’t have anything bad to say. The section I stay in is quite...the hallway just stay a little dirty from ducks..wish I would have choose the 2nd level instead of first level.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

The customer service in the office are always friendly, and helpful. Any service problem in your apartment is always responded to immediately. I like living at Lindsey Terrace Apartments.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Love it..! Office staff are great..! Maintenance staff are great as well the property is clean i am happy i decided to live here..! Thank you so much lindsey terrace.!

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

It's amazing! I feel blessed and will let others know about this experience that's exactly what I was looking for, every resident need to keep the place cleaned and calm

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I like it thus far, quiet; my son loves it. Close to his school and to my job. I love the fact lil playground right out in front of our building.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Been here for a month so far so good . It’s very quiet where I am. Ms.Phyliss has been so kind and helpful with my first apartment she’s awesome i hope she stays

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Move-in ease. Staff very friendly and quick response when fix is needed. Area kept very clean, safe entry ways and very quiet. Apartment layout a plus

Overall I’ve been pleased with my experience here. The staff has been very kind and professional. My maintenance tickets have for the most part been taken care of promptly. They make efforts to maintain the place.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

There is nice affordable rent with very nice staff. Everyone is helpful and patient with you throughout the whole process. Haven’t found anything wrong ..

Great environment. Neighbors are friendly and staff is amazing, plus always willing to help when needed. Glad I chose Lindsey Terrace to call my home.

Decent cant complain . Its a big complex with alot if people and kids dont hear to much noise at night. Kinda spacious the 1 bedroom is perfect

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

The office staff was very friendly and welcoming. The apartment was in great condition and very suitable. There are a lot of children that live here and at times it can be a little noisy. But overall it is a wonderful place to live so far.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

When i first moved in i ahd roach infestation problem. When that settled down, i then had a carpenter qnt problem like crazy, the ants was coming from the edges of the floor in the master bedroom, and living room.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Staff is very friendly an the go above and beyond to help out.Ms philis an ms Tina are amazing they really care for their residents an make sure to support them as well

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Apt was not move in ready.I had roaches.Apt not fully cleaned.I trusted someone to take care of it.I haven't seen it taking care of to my liking.I bombed the apt myself. 2times.Hopefully I can officially move in.I feel a little better having done it myself.Seeing it and cleaning it up.None the less its quiet and it's enough space for me and my daughter to live in.And her school is less than 10 minutes away.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I Loved the side of town I’m on I loved the environment I moved my kids in... They loved it out here in Lindsey Terrance... And my neighbors are so Friendly and nice.