These apartments are okay. I really like the floor plan, and I think the price is very reasonable. However, I do not think the outside is kept up as well as it should be. I think there should be a second dumpster because having only one in such a large community causes it to overflow. I have suffered from mold in my apartment twice, but maintenance did take care of it immediately.

Very wonderful. I love everything about these apartments. It's a wonderful layout , I would take these apartments over any other apartment. Lindsey Terrace is kind of like Courtney Manor and Kendall court. The area is much nicer. It has a pool, community center, work-out room and a play ground. Nice living quarters for a small family.

Very nice area to live in convenient to everything and the new staff members are nice, safe place for kids to play and there is minimal noise.

The people in the office aren’t helpful or efficient. My apartment is nice and maintenance usually comes in a timely manner . I usually don’t have any problems with neighbors.

It has been very peaceful no problems I am definitely going gonna enjoy living here the neighborhood is great the office staff are very friendly and the apartment is very nice

I truly have been enjoying my stay here thus far. Staff has been helpful from the beginning. It’s quiet and definitely an area for children. And it’s right next to the Publix plaza. The best.

I’ve really enjoyed living here but I’m still having trouble with some pests and access to the gym, but overall it’s been a great experience so far. The pool is always clean and the grounds very well kept. I love my apartments view of the lake and the animals and birds it attracts.

We just moved in on Dec 17,2018...so far so good 😊 The only problem is that our closet is leaking water and we believe it’s from the AC unit but maintenance is working on the problem.

Teenagers and young men in the halls 24/7. Criminal activity. Teenage girls sneaking in at all hours of the night. Pot smoking in the hall ways.

I’ve been living here since 2015 and have no worries or anything to say bad about these apartments. I will be staying here till I get me a house.

A great place to live. No matter you try you just can't say no the affordable living. Schools, shopping, entertainment, and so much more in walking distance.

I am happy with every aspect of my residency here at Lindsey Terrace sin 2016! Staff is responsive and all staff of maintenance are helpful and always on time!!!! I have had an amazing time here!

The staff is always very friendly and helpful anytime I need something or have a question and the community is kept clean for the most part.

Everything has been great! Process went smooth for moving in and maintenance has been very quick with any requests. Apartments are nice and spacious.

They try to keep it nice and clean but the residents keep trash on the ground keep food on the ground they just care less about the property and it's not right but the leasing office is great the apartment is crazy long as you keep your apartment clean and tidy you shouldn't have any problems

My daughter and I came in the office to use the computers, the staff was amazing they went above and beyond. My daughter use the computer, and once she got finish the property manager( Ms Denise) took time out her busy day to proof read my daughter book report, spelk check and print the report out for my daughter, Ms Denise goes above and beyond always. Lindsey Terrance rocks....☺

I love living in the community, just as of late I have been having some issues with the kids always playing near my apartment. On Saturday some one threw a pumpkin at my door and this morning before I left for school someone decided they were gonna knock down and rip the stuff I had on my door.

Wonderful staff. Maintanance is always friendly and on top of everything daily. It's a very nice place to call home. I am very pleased with the complex.

Very nice place to live love everything about it out here the staff as well love the stuff they do for the kids when out of school and on Friday they give them treats

I have lived at Lindsey Terrace Apartments since 2005. I have lived here for that long due to I feel safe living here. All my concerns or questions have always been handled. The office has been professional and available to the residents. The maintenance department is great in responding to any repair work I need. The grounds are always well maintained and clean. We have a lovely and clean pool. A nice clubhouse, exercise room, and computer room. The apartments are within walking distance to a shopping center. With a short drive are schools, movies, and restaurants. I enjoy living here.

It has been effortless to enjoy our time here at Lindsey Terrace. All staff members have been helpful with anything I may have needed in the past. I get immediate response to all maintenance issues, which have been so few, and very informative at every turn especially in the last two big storms here. We look forward to a long residency here at Lindsey Terrace. Bradford and Melinda Nicewonger Apt.323

So far things have been good and maintenance responds fast. Overall community is well taken care of and looks nice. Other than some neighbors complaining over the smallest things, I have no complaints.

I have been here since 2015 an my experiences haa been wonderful,very safe for the children,the atmosphere is amazing along with a pool play ground pond,beautiful upkeep of the grounds

The office staff was real nice when I move in. Also my the community is very clean and my apartment had all new appliances when I move in. I will refer it to a friend stay here.

My wife and I recently moved in and we love living here. From the start, Tina guided us through the application process and patiently answered all of our questions (we had many). We are new Florida residents and living in Lindsey terrace has definitely made the change easier.