Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I am a new resident and am trying not to be biased based on what I have seen and read in the reviews. The property itself is beautiful, large, and the units are very nice. I am used to having a microwave in my unit, but that is the least of my concerns. I am concerned about the integrity of pest control maintaining this property. I had an issue with them that I brought up to the office, and I hope there will be no repeat of my experience. I am very excited to move into my new home, and hope that my time here will become better each day. I like the services and resources offered and I simply cannot beat the location.
The staff is very nice and professional and the apartment looks good. There are dog stations everywhere, which I really love and it’s a great location. The only negative I see is Lack of cleanliness outside created by the tenants.
Great! Staff was friendly and hard-working we're able to meet all the satisfaction goals of my living arrangements. Apartment is Affordable clean and neat. Very happy to be here.
The apartment is nice, but the outside needs a little more TLC. The office staff is great. I like the convenience of paying online and that there are dog stations around the community.
Always there for you when you need them, you don't have to ask twice about anything needing to be fix in the apartment, they make sure that you have what you need no matter the what the problem is an that's great.
Only been 1 month hopefully it's a safe place to live. I've been having some domestic problems and hopefully Lindsey Terrace will be part of the solution and not the problem. So far I like it here.
I use to take pride in coming, not Lindsey Terrace is looking like the Ghetto with A TON OF TRASH DIRECTLY ACROSS THE WELCOME CENTER. A week long EYE SORE & GROWING!!!!
I have always enjoyed living at Lindsey Terrace apartments. I feel safe living here. I have never experienced any situation to make me afraid. The complex is always clean and well maintained.
Love it! I really do love the amount of space in my unit I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath and the rooms are huge. Only complaint is I can literally hear my neighbors and everything outside, thin walls but still a quiet community so it’s not disturbing.
Everybody was so helpful took time helping me and my family helped us with community resources I really appreciate them and it's safe quiet my kids have friends I love it here