Been here 3 years and don't plan on leaving! The staff is so helpful, any maintenance request are immediately resolved. I Love the community event! Thank you Ms. Denise!

The staff was friendly and had great customer service.The information was presented they took me on a tour of the property.I would refer a friend to these apartment s

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

VERY NICE AND CLEAN AND LOTS OF PROFESSIONALISM! KID FRIENDLY,GROUNDS ARE WELL KEPT.......OFFICE STAFF EXTREMELY EXTREMELY HELPFUL! Overall I am glad I chose this community because it’s close to everything I need on the daily basis SO ITS A FIVE STAR RATING FOR ME!

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I give Lindsey Terrace a 6/10. It's a difference for me and my son living here. The community isnt as warning as I thought they would be, but our apt is ok, even tho I have been waiting 4 days for my fridge door to be fixed.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

My experience here so far had been wonderful. The staff is friendly and efficient and the residents keep to themselves. I wouod definitely recommend it to anyone looking for affordable decent solutions.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Wish management was a little more understanding, seems like they’re all about money, but otherwise it is a great property, very quiet and clean

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Office staff has changed again so can’t comment on anything at this time? Nothing to comment about, but maintenance could be much better? Overall okay

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

The maintenance requests are slow. Retention pond behind building thirteen is filled with algae and looks the EPA should be contacted. Lights in the parking lot have been out for over 2 months.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

So far so good . My neighbors are very sweet and inviting. I love my apartment. I only had 2 issues which is roaches/ants and the garbage disposal doesn’t work. I’m sure all of that can be fixed

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Maintenance is terrible. The breezeways do not get cleaned. The only thing decent about this community now is one lady in the office is very sweet and they communicate very well about things going on.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

The staff is very professional. The maintenance staff is amazing. It's very quiet throughout the day. The pool is amazing and always maintained.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

It’s been nice. Everyone in the office seems nice and helpful. Maintenance is very good on keeping up with the place. They quickly attend to work order.

Iam a 14years resident who once enjoyed living here. However this community has drastically changed; roach infested, halls nasty, loitering, loud music, unfriendly office staff, what's next????

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I’ve been here for two years and it is Not a bad place to live. I’ve never had any issues with other residents or office/maintenance staff. I like living here.

I’ve been living here since May, overall I’ve had a pretty decent experience. Most people are friendly and you really can’t beat the location.

Been here since May.On the first floor.Quiet, and peaceful.Need to keep the breezeway more cleaned.Pressure washed daily so we are not constantly smelling and seeing duck and geese poop.I hate the stray cats.Not bad but there is always room for improvement.

I love it and do does my son No noise Management friendly and very helpful Referral from friend very good choice Love location as well and fact by son school

I’ve lived here for 2 years and my overall experience has been pleasant and very warming and welcoming, I appreciate the staff for their dedication to help residents.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

So far I am very satisfied with my new home. I would have given 5 stars but some of my neighbors like to sit on the stairs and drink beer and leave the cans under them which I hate for my kids to see because I dont drink. The staff is amazing. Everyone is always willing to assist with any of my needs or concerns with no problem.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

Horrible, I wouldn’t recommend anyone move in these apartments. Maintenance concerns go unanswered even after they see a issue they never return. They don’t give exact day or times they might arrive. I don’t feel like a valued resident. I’m still waiting for them to give me a linen closet door I never had one in the apartment. I also had a hole in the wall that they tried to cover up. A resident warned me when I was applying, I should have listened. I’ve only been a resident since 7/12/2019.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I like it out here. The office staff is very nice. It's just your neighbors that you have to watch out for. The facility is very clean the maintenance staff is very good at what they do . If you report a issue they are out to your place the same day you put in a work order.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

It's good and quiet I love my apartment. I just renewed my lease but,was asking for a transfer and was told I had to pay a transfer fee of 450.00. Which I understand but she never told me I had to pay another deposit to move into a lower apartment nor did she state my rent would go up. I'm a single mother and I really have had a rough year in paying my rent on time. But I try my very best to pay it. But other than that I love staying here at Lindsey Terrace. It's quite except when the kids are out of school lol.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I’ve been living here for four months and I’m still in love with my apartment. Everything is near by. The pool is always open. If you need someone to come fix something in your apartment, they will come ASAP.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I love this community, the staff in the front is very helpful and Mrs. Bess is beyond amazon. So far I’m enjoying every bit of my stay. The apartment was clean and carpet was brand new when I toured the actual apartment. It was fresh and bright. I just love it.Again thank you to the staff and Mrs. Bess for all they did and kind words.

Reply from Lindsey Terrace Apartments

I was hesitant about living in another apt because of my previous experience - apts so close together that there's no privacy or peace; abysmal maintenance, neighbors from hell lol. However, I've had a great experience here - the layout is amazing, the staff are friendly, helpful, professional & always available