Lineage

4.5

4.5

Jessica
Very nice appointments here. You guys are very helpful and so nice. Love how the stores and restaurants close. Still love how the bus just right out here❤
James
When you rent an apartment… let’s face it. A Lot of us usually learn to “make the most of it” when it comes to our expectations and what we can afford… But. - Lineage at Willow Creek is like nothing I’ve ever experienced before… These homes are exactly that: HOMES. Open floor plans, not being crammed together, backyards, cozy and altogether unique… I have an amazing kitchen! I have a great laundry room! And - I have amazing neighbors, good parking, and an office staff that ALWAYS goes above and beyond to assure that I genuinely LOVE where I live! There’s a reason it’s full a lot… but when you are lucky enough to move here… You will completely understand why this community is 5 STARS. Say hello to James, Dysia, Sam, and Drew… They will welcome you to the Home that Actually “Makes the Most” of your experience!
Verified Resident
Nice place to live but the parking can be difficult. Children are always unsupervised and running around like crazy almost getting ran over.
Abigail
This is a great community with outstanding management! They are very helpful and attentive to all residents. Can’t recommend lineage enough!
Edgar
I just signed another lease because I absolutely love it here. The grounds are always kept up and they are constantly making improvements. The complex is small and quite with plenty of parking.
Crystal
Love the community and the neighbors! It is so peaceful and my kids love the new playground! Halloween was fun with the decorations and the great people who participated passing out candy!
Jeremy
The Community is awesome and James makes it a fun place to live in! We love the gym and enjoyed the swim area in the summer. Overall a great place to live in.
Jessica
Love it! We recently moved in and our apartment is beautiful and all of the neighbors have been absolutely wonderful! We are very happy to have our family here.
April
It has overall been a really nice place to live. The apartment grounds are kept clean and nice, maintenance has always quickly responded when needed and management has always been very friendly.
Eloy
Me gusta el lugar por que es un lugar tranquilo para vivir los vecinos se meten con tigo el area adonde estás está cómoda por que encontramos todo cerca como comida ropa y cosas que se ocupan para la vida diaria escuelas cerca