I love this apartment because it’s as close to campus as possible, nicely furnished, clean and quiet. This place is great for any NCSU student!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

My experience has been great so far. I love the gym because I get to work off these extra pounds I have put on. All the residents I met so far are friendly

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The apartments are very nice and are at a great value especially for the location that they are in. It was very convenient to be able to walk to class every day.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

2811 is great with a friendly maintenance team! They quickly fix any problems and are very friendly. It is considerably quieter than other apartments around campus. Only dislike is that the amenities are at a different building, so difficult to use if you don't live at that location due to limited parking. Overall a great place to live and totally recommend.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great place to live, so close to campus. Have never had any issues with our apartment and would recommend to other college students looking for housing!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Overall, it’s been a great place to live! The staff are always so helpful and the maintenance workers are willing to help with every issue at the apartment.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love the apartment and the staff is great and very accommodating. Routine maintenance could become more frequent but other than that, I have no complaints!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The location is excellent and the people.living here are just as great! I was a little skeptical about the design if the apartment when moving in but it definitely works. Love having the gym but the yoga studio is a waste of space. Should be used as a common area for us residents.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Nice place to live, however, it lacks in amenities considering the price of it. Also, there should be enough parking for residents and their guests.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I feel as if accommodations have always been made and that office staff is very understanding. They always thoroughly explain what’s going on. I also really enjoy the amenities.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great place to live if you are going to NCSU. Location is close to campus and an easy walk and an easier bike ride. Several eating locations are close by also.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

2811 has very clean community spaces and the breezeways are always clear of trash and other miscellaneous items. Minimal noise by other residents and awesome events in the office.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Apartment is nice. It’s a pretty small complex so noise is never really a problem. It has nice features. Wish it had a gym or a study lounge but other than that it is a great place to live.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Overall it was ok. The apartment is very new, the facility, maintenance, the gym is great. Well, there isn't much parking spaces so it is a problem for me sometimes to find a parking spot. The water and electricity sometimes aren't stable.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Good location, nice staff, ok to good furnishings. Maintenance is nice and quick. For the price, you are definitely paying for the location.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The apartment I'm in at 1301 is filled with beautiful windows and natural light. I love walking in during the golden hour and seeing everything lit up with beautiful yellow sunshine.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I’ve really enjoyed my stay at 2811 Hillsborough St. I stayed here for two years to be close to NC State, so the location was very convenient.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great place to live, great location to NC State's campus, and wonderful amenities. Would recommend to other college aged students in the area.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The staff in the office is so so nice and always responds. They bring breakfast on thursdays which I really look forward too! Relatively clean property too!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Parking is an issue. I couldn’t get a space in any of the parking garages. However it’s wonderful that I have my own rent and not sharing a lease with my roommates.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

need to change a lot to implement better structure for their tenants. it is not well for me i have mad stuff occur and stolen random packages along with wifi has taken to long to fix after time spent i had my classes reap badly from careless need to know we students. Quickly get us wifi. I turn in assignments take quizzes and all tests by it at midnight. Screwed mad times to count..

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love living at 1301 Hillsborough Street. The only complaints I’d have is no study rooms, and theb109 Park gym does not have yoga mats and the floor is hard to do certain exercises.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The apartment itself isn’t horrible. There are still issues because it was built extremely fast and with cheap materials. But the management is awful and the manner in which they interact with residents is so unprofessional and unorganized. I will not be re-signing with any company owned by Preiss.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have loved just about everything with living at 2811 Hillsborough. It’s a little pricey but you are getting what you paid for. It’s a close walk to anywhere on campus and super clean and nice apartments.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Nice size rooms. Pretty flooring. Kitchen is nice. Had a few problems with our fridge but they were fixable. Small apartment complex so doesn’t get too loud.