The location is amazing for business majors with just a short walk across the street to classes in Nelson. The rooms are spacious with modern furniture, maintenance is quick to respond to any issues, and the staff are very friendly. There are also lots of events that take place and most of them include free food.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love living here. it’s a great place for college students !!! I go to wake tech and the drive is easy from here. i absolutely love the passionate on the second floor!!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

My experience here has been great. The staff are super nice and are always willing to help with anything. I would recommend it for a N.C. State or Meredith student.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have really enjoyed living here! Most of the ladies in the front office are very helpful and accommodating. It can be intimidating to go down to the office and it is always helpful when they welcome you promptly to prevent the awkwardness. I do really miss last year's every Thursday good breakfast at 2811! There weren't quite as many events which I don't think are all that helpful, and the breakfast was much better! Donuts just aren't as exciting for us to go down for. But Chick-fil-a, bruegger's, Rise, or Bojangles! I also miss Friday giveaways! I feel like we did them a lot more often. Lastly, the chairs are too high for our counter and we have asked so many times to get them the replaced with chairs that fit properly and we just haven't yet. But overall the apt is great and I've enjoyed living here!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. I really like the location and that it is three bedrooms. There are some things that could be improved and we really love breakfast in the mornings (when it is at 2811)! They also do Friday Giveaways over the weekend for our building which is a lot of fun!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Good housing. Clean and modern design. Nice appliances. Fast responses from staff. Good amenities and events. Overall good price for location.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love living here, it has definitely changed me and everything about this has helped me get started into my adulthood path. The only think I am not too fond of, is the the couches rub pretty easily. Other than that I can hands down say this is an awesome place to live!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I like that I'm so close to my department at north campus. Also that downtown is at walking distance. There is not much of a sense of community which has developed in this apartment complex so I can't really comment on it.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

LoH has really stepped their game up since last year at 109 Park - things are running much more efficiently now and there are fun events for residents. Management is quick to respond and I am grateful.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

It’s such a great location and the price is so nice. The staff is so helpful and the maintenance is very helpful. I love living here and the interior is very nice

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Perfect location across from DH Hill library. Annoyingly mismatched furniture between the rooms (one room has an absurdly tall sink, my bed is missing a headboard, desks & chairs are all different.) There's a problem with insects as well, though this may just be because I'm on the first floor. Walls between apartments are paper thin so if you have any guests over after 11 you better hope your neighbors have headphones.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The location is absolutely amazing! The rooms are spacious and have great wood floorings. One of the downsides is the noise from the surrounding areas and lack of parking for the residents.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love how flexible the office is and the willingness to make your home away from home as pleasant as possible. Ollie and I could not ask for a better place to live. Location is undefeated.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have enjoyed living in this community. Maintenance requests are responded to quickly and the staff is friendly. Hillsborough Street is a greta location to live!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

This place is amazing. Our laundry machine broke (not 1301’s fault), and they sent us compensation for the difficulty. Not to mention my room-mates boyfriend’s car was towed in the parking lot, and after contacting the office, they got it back from the towing company free of charge!! The best apartments in raleigh for students! Amazing staff that actually care about your your wellbeing and never fail to accommodate to any of your needs!

Great place to live especially with all the utilities included I would live here again!! Only con is the parking situation, there’s no visitors and minimal permit parking for residents

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I’ve had a great experience here. The apartment is great and it has great perks. Well maintained. The people are friendly and there’s always good events going on which is great

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

this apartment is clean, quiet and nicely furnished. the management is always polite and helpful. the location couldn’t be any closer to NCSU campus!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

2811 is a great place to live. My roommates and I love it. So close to the business school, Nelson Hall. Very convenient location to campus.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Love the location, wish there were more amenities at 2811! Also wish we had the cool indoor decor like 109 Park does with the couches and fake grass

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The amenities at 2604 are top notch. It beats any dorm on campus any day. And the location of 2604 is right next to campus, which is a game changer. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Living in 2604 is very convenient being a student, only having to walk right across the street to campus while still living in housing much better than on campus accommodations is a dream!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great location. Directly across from campus, access to the bus system, and great food and social options along Hillsborough. Wish their were a few more amenities though.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great Location, Great Building for the price, Great staff and maintenance staff. Great for Business Students to live in and walking distance from alot of different food, stores, etc.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The community is growing as more students attend ncsu. The staff are working to organize more events to add to the fun of college life and help people relax. I like my one bed room apartment. It’s spacious.