I have loved just about everything with living at 2811 Hillsborough. It’s a little pricey but you are getting what you paid for. It’s a close walk to anywhere on campus and super clean and nice apartments.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Nice size rooms. Pretty flooring. Kitchen is nice. Had a few problems with our fridge but they were fixable. Small apartment complex so doesn’t get too loud.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

1301 is a great place to live. People that work here are great and always respond to maintenance issues quickly! I love the new amenities like the gym and yoga studio!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

It has been very to easy to walk to campus and the apartment is very practical. The one complaint I have is how high my bathroom sink is which isn't very practical.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Overall very happy with the community here! Everyone in the community is extremely friendly. I like having a pool and gym so close that is accessible to me.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Location and rooms are great but hallway atmosphere is cold with the grey walls and catwalks. The proximity to campus and downtown are a great feature

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

So far its been awesome. The rooms are good size, furniture included is amazing. The people in the office are very friendly. Just a few minutes from campus. Everything you need is here!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love that I can walk to campus and the bus stop is right outside the door if I can’t walk somewhere. The furniture looks very modern and professional which I love.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have enjoyed my apartment. I love the location and room layout. Maintenance is always fast to fix any issues. I enjoy how the walls are thick so noise hasn't been much of an issue.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great location and amenities, staff is always there to help. Never had any problems with our apartment, it's great! Would recommend to others!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I really like this apartment! It's super convenient and has great storage in the bathroom. I really like the kitchen as well, because the bar is so easy to eat at or cook at.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I live in a studio apartment and I absolutely love it! The apartment is beautiful, service requests are resolved quickly and the location is great!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Love being right on Hillsborough street! The convenience can’t be beat. I love being so close to campus, shopping and restaurants, and it’s been my favorite part about 2604.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Not very clean when I moved in, bathroom and floors were pretty dirty and lots of scratches. I am uncomfortable about the way packages are delivered, but apartment is beautiful and perfect location

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I just moved in to the 2604 live on Hillsborough apartment. The apartment seems nice for the price and area. I had some issues trying to pay my first month's rent, but the leasing office was helpful and sorted it out.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Very spacious apartment and a good location can’t complain don’t like the lack of convenient parking but oh well quite apartment nice staff yippee

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I really like my apt itself. Could have been more clean on move in day. The to go breakfasts and other things handed out in the lobby are cool. Other complexes have spray tan machines and that would be awesome. More info about the amenities at 109 park would be nice since we pay the same as other apt complexes but don't really have all the amenities.

2811 is a really nice place. The apartments are spacious and very modern. The amenities are fantastic, although parking is lacking a lot. The street can be a bit noisy on the Hillsborough side, but the residents are pretty quiet. All and all a nice place to live for the location and price.

For the 1st 3 years - I rarely had any trouble or needed to call for anything. However, for this year I’ve experienced more trouble & headache then I should have to. When I’ve asked for a response - I’ve rarely gotten it - It was only after repeated calls & finally going to the office, would I get an answer. Jena has been a godsend to me & is ALWAYS there when I need something. The property is lucky to have her.

Everyone is polite in my building. I like that it’s small and you can strike random conversations with people you pass by. I also love the location and how close we are to restaurants!

It has been a nice move any other time one goes and prepares for it on most of all the occasions it can be a bummer. But only a few drags, such as the service requests at the beginning which is fairly normal. I wish the gym was up and running ASAP.

Really great experience and proximity to campus (no car lol). I’d like to use more of the amenities available but the office services have been great!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Nice atmosphere, good location, maintenance can be slow, but they are good about fixing important issues quickly. Neighbors are okay, a little loud sometimes but not too bad.

Apartment. Is nice. The maintenance service kind of sucks but we made it work. Not many problems. Pretty clean place and pretty flooring. (:

2604 is a great community, it is close to campus and the staffs are friendly. The apartments are new and comfy. Service requests are efficient and helpful! This is my second year living here and so far so good!