Great place to live if you are going to NCSU. Location is close to campus and an easy walk and an easier bike ride. Several eating locations are close by also.

2811 has very clean community spaces and the breezeways are always clear of trash and other miscellaneous items. Minimal noise by other residents and awesome events in the office.

Apartment is nice. It’s a pretty small complex so noise is never really a problem. It has nice features. Wish it had a gym or a study lounge but other than that it is a great place to live.

Overall it was ok. The apartment is very new, the facility, maintenance, the gym is great. Well, there isn't much parking spaces so it is a problem for me sometimes to find a parking spot. The water and electricity sometimes aren't stable.

Good location, nice staff, ok to good furnishings. Maintenance is nice and quick. For the price, you are definitely paying for the location.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The apartment I'm in at 1301 is filled with beautiful windows and natural light. I love walking in during the golden hour and seeing everything lit up with beautiful yellow sunshine.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I’ve really enjoyed my stay at 2811 Hillsborough St. I stayed here for two years to be close to NC State, so the location was very convenient.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great place to live, great location to NC State's campus, and wonderful amenities. Would recommend to other college aged students in the area.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

The staff in the office is so so nice and always responds. They bring breakfast on thursdays which I really look forward too! Relatively clean property too!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Parking is an issue. I couldn’t get a space in any of the parking garages. However it’s wonderful that I have my own rent and not sharing a lease with my roommates.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love living at 1301 Hillsborough Street. The only complaints I’d have is no study rooms, and theb109 Park gym does not have yoga mats and the floor is hard to do certain exercises.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have loved just about everything with living at 2811 Hillsborough. It’s a little pricey but you are getting what you paid for. It’s a close walk to anywhere on campus and super clean and nice apartments.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Nice size rooms. Pretty flooring. Kitchen is nice. Had a few problems with our fridge but they were fixable. Small apartment complex so doesn’t get too loud.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

1301 is a great place to live. People that work here are great and always respond to maintenance issues quickly! I love the new amenities like the gym and yoga studio!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

It has been very to easy to walk to campus and the apartment is very practical. The one complaint I have is how high my bathroom sink is which isn't very practical.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Overall very happy with the community here! Everyone in the community is extremely friendly. I like having a pool and gym so close that is accessible to me.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Location and rooms are great but hallway atmosphere is cold with the grey walls and catwalks. The proximity to campus and downtown are a great feature

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

So far its been awesome. The rooms are good size, furniture included is amazing. The people in the office are very friendly. Just a few minutes from campus. Everything you need is here!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I love that I can walk to campus and the bus stop is right outside the door if I can’t walk somewhere. The furniture looks very modern and professional which I love.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I have enjoyed my apartment. I love the location and room layout. Maintenance is always fast to fix any issues. I enjoy how the walls are thick so noise hasn't been much of an issue.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Great location and amenities, staff is always there to help. Never had any problems with our apartment, it's great! Would recommend to others!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I really like this apartment! It's super convenient and has great storage in the bathroom. I really like the kitchen as well, because the bar is so easy to eat at or cook at.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

I live in a studio apartment and I absolutely love it! The apartment is beautiful, service requests are resolved quickly and the location is great!

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Love being right on Hillsborough street! The convenience can’t be beat. I love being so close to campus, shopping and restaurants, and it’s been my favorite part about 2604.

Reply from Live on Hillsborough

Not very clean when I moved in, bathroom and floors were pretty dirty and lots of scratches. I am uncomfortable about the way packages are delivered, but apartment is beautiful and perfect location