I have toured the community and have signed my lease for the fall. The staff have been very friendly and accommodating thus far. I am excited to live at the Lodge this fall!

You are doing great, i enjoy the setup and overall design of your site very much. the reward system is great too! I think you guys could benefit from some more rewards

Reply from Lodge at Athens

I like how I can get rewards on things I use all the time just from living in an apartment. Everything has been so easy and user friendly and I can't wait for more rewards.

Great apartment room; great amenities; service orders are prompt; staff are nice; rent is very reasonable; overall an awesome living experience here.

Reply from Lodge at Athens

This app is a great way to encourage residents to be active within the community. The rewards entice the residents, therefore making them more active.

Reply from Lodge at Athens

Y'all are doing absolutely amazing. I think it is awesome ther service of this website and I couldnt be happier. I plan to tell all my friends about it because it's that great.

Reply from Lodge at Athens

It has been very nice living at the lodge so far. Quiet, clean community. No problems with my room. Good service for whenever I have a question or need help

Seems like a decent enough place. It's close to campus. The price was fair, and the apartment is what I expected it to be. Can't wait to move in this fall.

The apartment is great. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. When the apartment has problems the maintenance people fix it in a timely and efficient manner.

Reply from Lodge at Athens

I love it so far! The staff has always been extremely friendly and more than helpful. Not to mention the amazing pool and decent priced rent.

They have been so helpful and responsive. Coming from out of state and completing the application and leaseback online was super easy and quick!

My lease starts in a couple of months but based on the tours I received I can't wait. The location is prime and the area looks very clean and welcoming. Can't wait until august!

Reply from Lodge at Athens

Very friendly staff, excited to for fall again. The pool is always a good time and you can't beat only having one other roommate or the cable.

I'm excited to be leasing at the Lodge next year. The sign up process was fairly easy, and everyone was very helpful. Looks like a great community (I hope the free donuts are being carried on into next year, haha)!

Haven't moved in yet but so far great. I move in this fall so I will be able to tell more then. It was really easy to get approved and to sign a lease

I really like the pool, the volleyball court, the screened in porch, the furnishing. I wish there were barstools instead of a table by the bar however

The apartment complex has been great. The staff is wonderful, I just wish I was on The 3rd floor or the guys above me didnt walk so heavily.

Good job, love the amenities. Parking is good and the office staff are nice. All I can ask for is to have some sort of community poster on like a wall where news and announcements can be displayed and ideas / constructive suggestions can be pleased.

I really like it here. The pool is great and same with the beach volleyball. when it is warm people are always there, otherwise it can easily get kind of lonely.

Very friendly neighbors and staff. I enjoy living at the lodge as everyone is considerate of each other. I hope that this continues throughout.

The lodge is a great place to live with great staff. Everyone is highly responsive and friendly, especially the shuttle employees and maintenance staff. They always have free events which feel really inclusive. Would definitely recommend.

Since i have moved in I have been extremely impressed with the property's maintenance and office staff. They are very helpful, handle issues promptly, and go out of their way to assist you.

The lodge is great! The pool is beautiful. This review is for the rewards program so I can get some free Starbucks just FYI but it is a p great place to live.

not bad but too many people don't clean up after their pets. besides that, most of it is good. close to campus and fairly quiet on weekdays.

Amazing! I love this so much! Such a great way to help out! I'm just typing random stuff now so I can get points. See, easy shit. You should try it.