Any time I put in a maintenance request it takes for ever to fix. I put a request in June when I moved in. It is October and it still hasn’t been fixed. Every amenity works 50% of the time (there’s a computer room but the printer doesn’t work. There’s a gym but the treadmills don’t work. There’s a basketball court but the lights at the court don’t work. There’s a tanning bed but that doesn’t work.)

Great and safe location. I chose to love here so i was close to DT athens GA. This helps me build a better community with my classmates since I am closer to them!

Easy things are just awful here. Communication number sucks. Number two management doesn't care about the buildings im the back. They look horrible and are falling apart. Three the gym equipment is always broken. Maybe take that out and work with an actual gym to give us a discount. The apartment needs to be totally redone. It's outdated, floors are nasty, beds are garbage.

I feel like for how much we pay for the rent compared to other places, things could be better. I feel like a lot of the furniture and interior is very out of date. Things could be better maintained or managed. I definitely do love the convenience of the bus. Overall it’s a decent place to live.

My unit is alright. Maintenance is slow and you have to harass the office people at least 3 times before anything gets done. The shuttle is really nice though, I save a lot of money on gas and parking.

It is on the bus route and has its own shuttle to campus. The property is clean and well maintained. Maintenance requests could be handled faster. Great internet and tv service.

This community has a lot of perks, and is a fair price. However, there are some drawbacks such as poor management and taking a long time to complete service requests.

Living here is nice because of the location, and the shuttle service to class and downtown is a perk. The appliances in the units could be better quality and the situation with TV channels disappearing from the cable package needs to be addressed.

Management in need of desperate improvement. Move in inspections should be done prior to the residents moving in. Apartments infested in pests should not be permitted to let residents move into.

The lodge this year got off to a very rocky start with all the management changes. Things are slowly improving and stabilizing but there's still a lot of issue's I've heard people having. I haven't run into any problems thankfully which is why I'm rating four stars but there are many that other residents have so I dropped it a star in respect to those having issues still

The apartment was not ready when we moved in. Maintenance did really help us out and now the apartment is pretty okay. The bugs were in a lot but pest control helped fix that

Maintenance is horrible, management doesn't know how to properly communicate. Floorplans and the location are the best part of the place. A lot of things can be improved. Place definitely went downhill compared to last year.

The experience so far is really good and thank god we have individual bathrooms. People are nice here. Management can improve on cleanliness and pest control situation, otherwise so far so good. Also bus service should have been more flexible and easy for students on weekends and game days.

The Lodge definitely has room for improvement. However, the new staff are nice and treat you well. The maintenance staff is extremely nice as well.

I like it here. I’ve seen worse. Has a lot of problems but management keeps a smile on their face despite the hate, i respect that a lot, goes a long way

Not bad! The shuttle saves me money. The pool is nice when it isn't green. Maintenance can be slow. A lot of wasps. Also, they suck at making keys.

Haven’t been here long, it’s been ok for me so far but other residents are having lots of problems with service request and communication. It seems they are slowly starting to improve.

The apartments are decent, but the neighborhood is sketchy, the campus shuttle is absurdly unreliable, and they aren't good about responding to maintenance requests.

Its not too bad. Maintenance is slow to fix problems like my bathroom in my apartment and there are some things that are out of order but the gates are nice.

Keep up the average work y'all. The maintenance could be better and the place could be cleaner but overall the staff is friendly and it's pretty a-okay.

It has been pretty nice living here. I do not use many of the amenities but the apartment is nice and cozy. My only complaint is that the gate is really difficult when I have guests over. The code that the office gave me does not work and my guests always have to ring the office to enter the property.

Reply from Lodge of Athens

It has been okay so far. Been having issues with maintenance request when we first moved in. When our AC broke we had maintenance come three times in one day because it kept breaking. They weren't fixing the real issue. We came home to maintenance in our apartment for an issue that had said it was already resolved two weeks earlier. Office staff is not always the friendliest. Love the study rooms and business area. Printer is a little temperamental sometimes.

Reply from Lodge of Athens

Staff is usually rude and maintenance doesn't fix anything. Pool was closed all summer and when it was finally open there were no chairs. Garbage is usually over flowing.

Reply from Lodge of Athens

The road can be better cleaned since there are some dog droppings. I think it is necessary to have officers on Sunday. Like, my house lost hot water again, but I cannot find anyone to solve the problem.

Reply from Lodge of Athens

it's a great place to live, the buildings, amenities, and location are amazing but the new management needs to get it together. maintenance requests are not being completed and maintenance is coming into young women's homes unannounced, which is very inappropriate.