The Lodge of Athens
4 stars551 Reviews

Olivia
I appreciate everyone who works at the office, they do a great job! However, email responses are a touch slow and maintenance is very slow. Overall, I do like living here, I wish there were a few less problems with my unit but you all have worked to try and help me fix everything that was broken when I arrived. Still some things wrong but we are working on it.
Ciara
Mostly happy! The condition of my apartment was not great when first coming in (some things were broken and there were a lot dead roaches ). Staff did well with responding to issues the first move in week but maintenance is pretty slow due to them being understaffed. These are the main issues I have otherwise everything has been great!
Hannah
Management could be better. There is lack of community through the complex. Too expensive for what we get. The water bill systems is stupid and a unfair.
Maria
The staff is very proactive and helpful and they will call you to make sure your experience is going well. I also appreciate how easy they make the signing process it was nice
Huiyuan
This is my third year at Lodge. Overall, I enjoy living here. It’s near to downtown, and the shuttle service is convenient. Also, people here are friendly and helpful!
Zachary
It's a quality place to live with a good value as well - one of the less expensive places still close by Athens, and the pool/basketball courts/gym are all solid amenities. The internet upgrade last year really took the complex to a new level, and maintenance in general is prompt and effective. We originally had a bug issue but it was effectively taken care of, I would recommend The Lodge to anyone without a massive budget to live downtown or to buy nice furniture for an unfurnished apartment.
Claudia
It’s a beautiful place and the staff is so nice! However when we moved in, the place was definitely not cleaned well. There was still trash from the last tenants. We also have had a few appliances break already and it has been a few weeks since they have come to fix one of them.
Brandon
Overall a great place to live, only complaint is maintenance being late every now and then. However the dog park is nice and the pool and gym are great. Wish they had one more bench though.
Ian
Loved living here so far! The management is quick to respond and amenities are great! The only thing I would love to see is a bike rack at each building... Otherwise it is great!
Destini
So far so good, everything here is clean and customer service in the leasing office is great. I also really enjoy the events that management puts on.