Super great vibe here and lots of freebies! Love it and the social media presence. Glad I picked here to sign after looking at all the apartments in San Marcos.

Overall great, however our AC has gone out 2 summers in a row. But I like the location, and the people in the office are always nice. The only reason I’m not resigning is because I’m graduating.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It has been GREAT living here. I’ve had no issues so far and they are remodeling the entire complex! The office and the pool look beautiful!!

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It’s awesome love the surroundings nice place to be apart of nice people all around the management is awesome as well all around good Environment

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I haven’t even moved in yet but the Lodge asks for residents to be really involved, which I like a lot. My old apartment complex does nothing like this, there are no rewards, and it was a pretty bad place. Really excited to love in here.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

So far so good. They had a great staff and they also did a great job with a tour of the beautiful apartments. The rooms were really clean and full of joy and light once you walked in.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I love it. Its my first home I've gotten and lived in on my own. The community is very beautiful and kind, the pools and clubhouse are great places to just relax and vibe.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Amazing. The new management made it worth staying. Would not want to live any where else. It is a peaceful community and i am glad i stayed.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

My stay at the Lodge has been a bit underwhelming. The management is very unorganized and have fallen victim to overcharges on several occasions

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I have lived here for the past 2 years and just resigned for an additional year. no complaints! friendly staff, pets are welcome, and Maintenance is great!

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

At first I hated it here and we were going through too many management teams But like they same 3rd time Is a charm! Best team we have had and they have cleaned up a lot.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Staff is always super energetic and willing to help. At first when I signed here I thought value was good but often with utilities I feel I pay too much. Also I’m in a “renovated” unit but they aren’t much different than any other unit. Have had a lot of maintenance issues and some continually.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I really enjoy the size of my room it’s very spacious and I like the black appliances. It’s a good space for 2 people. When I first moved in there was a couple of problems with the unit but maintenance helped fix it.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Living at the lodge was not the most pleasant experience. I feel like the latest owners are actually better than the others though, so if I had to renew and live here again it wouldn’t be miserable like the rest of my two years were but it’s a lot to make up for

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

My experience has been awesome . I really enjoyed doing all the things that are offered throughout the year and I plan to stay next year so yah

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

My time as a resident has been decent. At first, during fall semester of 2018, the management and the maintenance was a complete mess. My room was missing several items (desk, shower rod, desk chair) and it took all the way up to the last month of the semester to receive them. Also they werent communicative at all and would never host any community events. Fortunately, the new management and maintenance we got during spring 2019 is excellent. They have had several community events, my favorite being the crawfish event. Along with timely notifications and updates on what is going on around the community. They seem to be making infrastructure changes and have fixed quite a few things in my apartment when requested. I love the new management and am thankful for it because I was regretting leasing here during the fall semester. A tip of advice is to please close the front gates during the night, or at least more often because i live in the first building and would hate for something to happen to a car or our apartments. thank you.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I absolutely love living here! Gabbi and her team have done an amazing job! They keep all their promises and they are very upfront and honest! They are caring and nice! They make the lodge fun and more of a community! I have lived here for several years and I would recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Very nice apartment, the renovations were really needed. It’s quiet and I’ve never had any problems with the maintenance or staff. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Living at the lodge has been a mostly positive experience. The staff and maintenance have been helpful and prompt with all requests or questions.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Now that we have a new management. Things are much better. Staff is super friendly and cares about residents. They have gone out of their way to fix anything that is wrong with my apartment.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Everyone is very pleasant and helpful. The office would be my only complaint because when me and my roommate moved in we felt very pushed off and that our multitude of problems wasn’t even on their radar but I I understood they have a full plate once they communicated that to us. Since first month I have had no issues.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The staff has a great spirit and love to help the residents needs. The facilities and grounds are always clean. Living here is a great experience.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Renovations made the apartment look nice. Work orders are processed really fast and even done on the same day. Pool is nice and people at the office are nice as well.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The lodge is amazing. The interiors were upgraded unexpectedly and even with changes in management the staff is amazing and kind to the residents here.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It’s pretty chill, not that noisy, rent kinda high for what you get. Pool is dope and the Basketball court is nice but all together it’s a good for a student