The apartament doesn’t match the model I was shown. My desk chair was falling apart and my mattress is pathetic. I’ve asked them to replace it and nothing yet.

Having a great time living here at the lodge! Staff is great, amentities are perfect and close to work/school. I already renewed for next year and happy to have done it!

Perfect and helpful front office staff. Other than the what seems like constant management changes, everything seems to work out perfectl here.

Community has definitely improved since new management took over. I think maintenance has gotten better overall and I think it’s a good first apartment

Overall good community. I like the rewards program that is being offered to the residents. I also like the different activities available like pizza day

So far, my stay at The Lodge has been good. No complaints. The staff is great. Maintenance gets the job done ASAP. The parking lot needs to be brighter for safety at night time.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

My resident experience at the lodge has be phenomenal but the only problem that I have is lack of communication when I need something to be fix on and never gets done

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The apartment is good especially for your first apartment, but the staff isn’t always that helpful and there a lot of problems with maintenance requests.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The beginning was rough moving in because there have been issues in the apartment that weren't taken care of, but the maintenance and the leasing office staff have usually been spot on in assisting. The community is nice and quiet. I wouldn't mind staying hear for another year,

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Everything is nice! I engoy the quiet ataomphere as well as the convince and distance to I-35. Helping cut down on travel times and travel distance.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The Lodge is not a bad place to stay. It’s a decent sized apartment and a nice quiet environment. The maintenance is slow though. The amenities are nice. We could use a better gym. I live in 3-bedroom on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Living at the lodge has been great besides a few incidents. Noise has been a con but the pros out way that one. Maintenance requests are done in a fast time.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It’s great apartments and management is always helpful with anything you need. Any questions or concerns they are always there to help. It’s just been a good experience

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I love living here. The entire staff is extremely caring and easy to get ahold of. When something goes wrong in your unit, maintenance is swift to make sure everything runs properly again.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The Lodge is nice and has nice rooms and apartments. However, the management hasn't been great and the gym could be larger with more stuff. Other than that the place is nice.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

awesome, great, fantastic, I like the lodges a lot and im glad I signed my lease there. the service is great and it very well kept. awesome place to live

Everyone is fairly quiet I really don't know my neighbors which sucks but at least they're not noisy. Its a decent place to live amenities suck sometimes but it is what it is.

A really nice place to live. The management works with you. It always looks well maintained and clean, plus its a comfortable warm place to call home.

The person that walked us around for the tour was so nice and friendly! She answered all of our questions and made sure to get rid of any doubts we had heard about. Excited about the new things being renovated!

Other than maintenance doing service orders slower than usual. The lodge has changed drastically over the last year. It’s better kept up and although management is still transitioning they’re doing the best they could.

Honestly i’ve really enjoyed my stay at the lodge!! I love my apartment, my roommates and the complex as a whole. They offer so many great things for their residents and I couldn’t be happier.

Staff is doing their best. It just seems they were not properly trained and thrown into the job. Repair requests are sometimes ignored/take a long time. Information is not always clear and is changed alot

Homely place with great staff, although there has been altercations in the past I believe that the staff are able to make ammends and surpass the level of functionality that was presented in the past.

Great complex! Great staff! Noise here and there but nothing to drastic and or bothersome. Pet friendly which is great and great environment for students.

The lodge is amazing, the office staff is super sweet, always helpful and the property is beautiful! I cant wait until the renovations are complete, it would make the apartments that much better!