Lodge San Marcos

Ever since my first experience comment nothing has been addressed so I have the same thoughts of this place. The Lodge's management team should take the time to look into resident's complaints.
The people working at the front are always really nice & super helpful. The work orders typically get done pretty quickly & maintenance is really helpful as well.
Very good. Everything was as expected and never had any problems except my dryer was broken when I moved in but after doing a work order it was fixed within a week
Our apartment is not great for how much we pay. The condition on it sucks it looks like we live in the g. None of the study areas have been open.
I enjoy living here. I mean it’s pretty chill. They seem to have a decent amount of events going on. They just completed their makeover for the clubhouse and it’s pretty nice. No complaints.
The front office is very nice. At first maintenance was slow but after the change in leadership it got better. In general over the year my experience has gotten better, and if it would have started like that I’d rate higher.
I like the people I live around and how close it is to Texas State. The bus is not a far walk to get to campus. I like the 24 hour access to the gym and the pool is nice
Im thankful this team of The Lodge is here and I Love them...will set up an appt. With you to help understand anything u need or are concerned about. Haley and/or Gabby are the best..💖
Finally got my apartment renovated, it looks really nice! The clubhouse just opened, I can’t wait to try a new study spot. The management is amazing like always!
Very Great! Every one at the Lodge is very helpful and open, and they are very flexible on prices, I've never had a problem with any roommates or anything.