Lodge San Marcos

before I started living here, the hospitality was absolutely and quite warming. I definitely could see my self living there. And now I am. The home- like- feel I felt while touring is still pleasantly there.
The Lodge needs improvement with the staff. I’m happy that we now have a computer room and printer, but it doesn’t even work. The printer needs toner and it isn’t connected to the computer. Also, maintenance can be a few days late on the work orders.
I could it be better, Residents need to clean up after their dogs, the gate needs to get fixed and the apartments have too much dust, which bother my allergies.
The apartments are ok, though they are a bit old. Management could do a better job at responding to requests in a timely fashion. Other than that, all is good. Better internet please.
Very friendly staff. Maintenance is quick to respond and office staff is always friendly and helpful when I have questions. Also love all of the new upgrades
10/10 very great place to live i really enjoy my time here. great location and the bus routes are quick to campus. nice community and staff is helpful
On the cheaper side for sure but they definitely charge quite a bit for utilities. I spend almost 100$ on utilities every month for a 3x3. If you live here definitely be prepared to pay the high utility bill.
Amenities okay, and they do clean the pool regularly even though it has been unpredictable weather. Staff is friendly and helpful. Follow up as needed
Living at the lodge is such a great experience. The staff members are really nice people and they always help you out. Maintenance its not too good however they get the job done.
Great neighbors! Awesome clubhouse! Responsive maintenance and office staff! Ran into a problem with maintenance, but management was very friendly and helpful and helped complete the work order in a very timely manner