If i could i wouldn’t even give this place one star. it’s literally TERRIBLE. i would rather be homeless than stay here. If i knew then what i know now, that lease would’ve never ever been signed. I would like for all of you know, from the bottom of my heart, I HATE IT HERE. and Shame on y’all for making people think this place is so great and trying to get people to live here. i’ll tell you what you can do, burn it to the ground and start over.

Very nice community, friendly people, and very good cookware in the kitchens. Nothing really to complain about really nothing has really gone wrong since everything was repaired when we first moved in.

Staff is not helpful. Takes forever for things to get done. Maintenance has improved, but still slow if anything requires more work then simple fixes. Always has to order parts. Gift cards take forever to come and we never get compensated

maintenance staff and office staff are the literal best! the only problems have been how often i have to talk to them because of apt problems and communication problems with managers! other than that, 10/10!

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It’s alright. People here seem to just go to school and work basicallly get stuff done. Cool perks when you sign up. But they over charge for utilities I got charged 120 for my bill this month so has my roomates. I sent multiple emails regarding the situation and they never replied back to me

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Seems like a good website so far. I got my vanilla visa $300 gift card off of this website. I don’t have anything else to say about it so I’m just gonna keep typing.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I’ve had a pretty average experience here. You honestly get what you pay for. There’s nothing severely wrong here but I know there’s better out there.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

I like living here somethings can use some improvement ,but overall good experience. I've met some great people and new friends since moving in. My neighbors and friends in the office and work hard!

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The lodge apartments have exceeded my expectations. The pool is very clean and lights up very well at night time. The A/C units are spectacular, and the water pressure could be a little more. The washer and dryer are wonderful as well as the dishwasher. The lodge apartments are something I would recommend to others.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Good place to live, friendly environment, office up to date & friendly people. Pool are nice & the gym is doable, while maintenance can be lacking at times

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Great place with helpful staff, all questions and problems get answered promptly. The only real critique I have is that there were some problems with the Unit at move in time. All resolved in the coming weeks though

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

So far it's a decent place to stay. It's pretty quiet. When I need help with something I go to the office or I send an email. I haven't had any problems at this time.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The lodge in San Marcos Texas has to be one of the nicest and by far the cheapest place to stay. If looking for a cheap living with a wonderful community I would definitely recommend the lodge.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Apartment is cool, property is okay but definitely improving as far as the maintenance & up keep. Front office staff is good, but Managment is vey poor in my opinion!

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

it’s been a good experience so far. The front staff seem to be very knowledgable and are really nice. I wish they would answer the calls more often though...

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It’s would’ve been better if the apartment was clean when I moved in. The staffs are very nice and friendly. Maintenance guy are nice and they came really fast which is great.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It is neat and furnished, providing a nice living area. Only complications are due to the utilities. For example the A/C has broke twice and some outlets are out. Very nice front office and amenities.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

The outside of the apartments look nice but once you get inside the apartment you can see it needs work in my opinion if my unit got a fresh coat of paint it may look better

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

It is a great place to live I really enjoy it. Great location and a great place for dogs to live with the park in the back. Great basketball court as well.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Great community and wonderful amenities! The staff is very helpful with anything that arises and they have great events for residents to participate in.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Maintenance is behind and takes forever to get things done. The front office half of the time doesn’t know what’s going on. They don’t listen unless you threaten to do something. Gift cards that were promised arrived months after the promise date.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

This is a great place to live. There is new furniture and renovations for a wonderful price! There is a pool and grills outside of your rooms to have a great time with friends and family.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

Having some problems with my utilities bill and my ac at the beginning of move in but other than that the lodge is great. Everyone is super helpful

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

So far living at the lodge has been a great experience. When we first moved in there were many things that needed to be fixed within out unit and the lodge and associates got everything back up and running in a timely manner.

Reply from Lodge San Marcos

horrible management, things are never up to date, maintenance takes a while to get to your needs, apartments were not fully cleaned or fixed up correctly on move in day