Security is lacking in comparison to other apartment complexes in the area - i.e. only one elevator has the requirement to have a key to access floors other than ground area. Gym is nice. Noise levels are good even with a younger crowd. Construction in surrounding areas is not ideal and noisy.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great move in experience. Teryan is awesome and was very helpful throughout the entire process. Questions were answered quick and maintenance was done timely

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I had a great move in experience. It a eems like a nice, quite place. The location is perfect, close to uptown with easy access to the interstates.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Location is great and they are very prompt with responding to service requests. The walls are somewhat thin so it’s very loud in the summer with people at the pool and normally can hear people stomping above us.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have lived in Loft One35 since it first opened a few years ago. I can't say enough great things about this complex. It's in a prime location (I walk to work in the city), the staff is friendly and helpful, the amenities are great, and the floor plans are perfect. For the price I pay, I would be living in a shoebox on any apartment down South Blvd, but my 1 bedroom is huge!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Complex is always beautiful and clean. Staff/Maintenance are always helpful and friendly and quick! When I resigned the rent barely went up in comparison to my friends in other complexes. I love living at Loft!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Living at LoftOne35 has been such a wonderful experience. Everyone in the building is so friendly, the staff responds quickly and the maintenance team gets things fixed and keeps the grounds neat and tidy. Loving my experience so far :-)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have been here almost for a week and the experience in the apartments is very good until now. I like the location, the amenities. The apartment I have leased is in good conditions.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

It’s great! I love the location and the accessibility to so many great places. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really think I’m ready to resign the the lease already and it’s only been a week.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Just moved in last week and I have had a great experience thus far. The apartment is big and the rate was fine, the staff are also very nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I really have liked living at loft 135. The layout and kiten is really nice. We also really enjoy the great location! We can walk everywhere!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

It is a safe and clean environment. Positive energy all around and place that I can call home. Gym access is perfect and convenient. Love how pet friendly it is.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have been here 8 months now. No complaints and in fact love to see the continuous effort put in for safety and comfort of the residents. Smiley faces in the morning is a bonus :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love living here! Staff is always available if you need help and everyone is super friendly. Apartment is beautiful and I had no issues with moving in

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I love my apartment and the office staff. The amenities are fantastic as well. The only reason I wouldn't give it the full 5 stars is because of the way the other residents treat the building. Every weekend morning the property is just littered with trash - It's like living in a college dorm again at times.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love living at Loft! It is close to so many things. I’m just happy here. I look forward to spending the rest of my renting years here. I recommend LoftOne35 to anyone looking to have the ultimate Uptown and Southend experience!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everything has been great so far. However, living in a first floor apartment that faces the pool is very loud in the summer. The walls are a little thin so you hear everything

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

My experience here is great. Its a wonderful place to stay. One thing that really irks me though is the lack of parking spaces and also, cars taking up multiple parking spots.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

So far things have been very good. I’m very happy with my unit and the amenities are good too. The conceriege is great. I wish I could buzz people up so I didn’t have to go down and meet them.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

We have been living here for past 2 years. Very close to uptown , walking distance to most places . Community events are a plus . Starbucks coffee another plus

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Nice apartments and great facilities. Only downside would be their no subletting policy, so just be sure you can complete the lease when you sign it.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The pool is really nice, it can be crowded on the weekends but enjoyable. I also enjoy the resident events. The kitchen is very spacious and granite counter tops look very nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Pool is a great area to hangout. Maintenance has been quick to respond to apartment issues. Everyone in the office has been extremely helpful as well.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Very convenient locationto uptown. Clean and fresh apartments. Would highly recommend to anyone . Prices are bit high than should be other than that all good

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have been living here for a week and so far I am impressed with the service of the staff and how good looking the apartment is. So far I have no complaints.