Moved here for my wife 10 months back. I loved it then and I love it now. There is nothing I would change about this community. Just love it here :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Really enjoyed my resident experience at loft. Such a friendly staff, they’ve treated my dog really well, and the environment is nice. Always very well kept

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I just moved in this past weekend. So far so good. Noise actually isn't as bad as I anticipated living in South end. Move in process was smooth, all I had to do was pick up the keys. I do wish you could reserve an elevator for move in. It would have made things significantly easier.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I really like the community, especially how dog friendly it is. My only issue is with the people who don't clean up after their animals. There have been several messes on my hallway in the 1.5 months I've lived here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Absolutely love my Loft One35 apartment. Very happy with the complex, location, and all amenities! Everything feels so new in my apartment and I've got a great view of the stadium. So happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The first 6 months under different management were really tough. But after that I got a new unit and LOVE my apartment and the management staff. The location is perfect. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

We just moved in a few weeks ago and our experience at Loft One35 has been nothing short of pleasant. The entire staff and management is very attentive and pleasant to work with.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great place to live and everyone is so nice and friendly! Close to work and fun activities for the weekend. Couldn’t have asked for a better place in Charlotte

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Having lived here for a year now, I cannot think of moving to any other apartment. I love the location, the people, the facilities and security provided, everything. Wouldn’t have it any other way 😀

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

So far my roommate & I have been really happy! The complex is clean, the staff is very helpful, and everyone's super friendly. We had some issues with needing apartment updates when we moved in, but overall everything has been great.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The location and the amenities are my favorite part of living here. The valet trash is something you have to pay for but they do not make it convenient at all. With all their restrictions on it, it should be optional

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft 135 has been a great place to live. Unique units in a great location! The fitness center is perfect for early morning workouts and has everything you would need. Free coffee is also nice :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Security is lacking in comparison to other apartment complexes in the area - i.e. only one elevator has the requirement to have a key to access floors other than ground area. Gym is nice. Noise levels are good even with a younger crowd. Construction in surrounding areas is not ideal and noisy.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great move in experience. Teryan is awesome and was very helpful throughout the entire process. Questions were answered quick and maintenance was done timely

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I had a great move in experience. It a eems like a nice, quite place. The location is perfect, close to uptown with easy access to the interstates.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Location is great and they are very prompt with responding to service requests. The walls are somewhat thin so it’s very loud in the summer with people at the pool and normally can hear people stomping above us.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have lived in Loft One35 since it first opened a few years ago. I can't say enough great things about this complex. It's in a prime location (I walk to work in the city), the staff is friendly and helpful, the amenities are great, and the floor plans are perfect. For the price I pay, I would be living in a shoebox on any apartment down South Blvd, but my 1 bedroom is huge!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Complex is always beautiful and clean. Staff/Maintenance are always helpful and friendly and quick! When I resigned the rent barely went up in comparison to my friends in other complexes. I love living at Loft!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Living at LoftOne35 has been such a wonderful experience. Everyone in the building is so friendly, the staff responds quickly and the maintenance team gets things fixed and keeps the grounds neat and tidy. Loving my experience so far :-)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have been here almost for a week and the experience in the apartments is very good until now. I like the location, the amenities. The apartment I have leased is in good conditions.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

It’s great! I love the location and the accessibility to so many great places. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really think I’m ready to resign the the lease already and it’s only been a week.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Just moved in last week and I have had a great experience thus far. The apartment is big and the rate was fine, the staff are also very nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I really have liked living at loft 135. The layout and kiten is really nice. We also really enjoy the great location! We can walk everywhere!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

It is a safe and clean environment. Positive energy all around and place that I can call home. Gym access is perfect and convenient. Love how pet friendly it is.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I have been here 8 months now. No complaints and in fact love to see the continuous effort put in for safety and comfort of the residents. Smiley faces in the morning is a bonus :)