I had a great experience living at Loft One35. The staff was great, very diligent and communicative. The property was always clean and if there was ever an issue, it would get taken care of right away. The actual apartment was great and in good condition. I never had to submit a maintenance request. The location is superb. Easy access into Uptown and South End, with plenty of restaurants and stores within walking distance. I really don't have any complaints. The only reason I left and moved to another apartment is that the rent shot up when it came time for renewal.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The apartment itself is beautiful with lots of natural light! Love the location. Kelsey and Stephanie have been so helpful in the moving process too!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everyone I come across is extremely friendly and also very helpful. People here are happy to give information in regards to the surrounding area.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everything is so good and smooth. The staff are friendly and helpful. I just moved in a couple days ago. I got a lot of packages to collect. But I can even get my pacakge at night before 9 pm. That's so good.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Complex was clean and inviting, staff was courteous and outgoing to help answer any questions I had about moving in which helped make the process of relocating that much easier.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Very convenient location for me. Neat and clean place. I love the amenities and the common areas. Management is here when needed. Only wish we had a door man 24 hours a day. Inconvenience when getting food delivered late at night.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

My experience here so far has been great! Everyone in the leasing office since we have moved in have been nothing but helpful. It’s in a great area and there are so many amenities.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The environment here is fantastic and one of the best place I have ever lived. People here are helpful and all things are well-organized. The location is good so that I can walk to my work.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft one35 has been a very positive experience so far, and Kelsey has been a great help! We haven’t moved in yet, but everything to this point has been nothing but positive.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft is such a great place to live! It feels very new, the staff is super helpful, location is fantastic and it's just a great community. They have several events per month which I love (the free food thing is definitely a hit, in my opinion). So happy to be living here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Just moved in with a pretty good experience! The closet shelves were broken but they are getting repaired today. Everything else has been great so far!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

LoftOne35 is a great place to live! There are great amenities here and it is super convenient to be located close to Uptown but also South End. The community is awesome.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet, but everything seems great so far. Looking forward to an awesome experience when I move in next month from Atlanta and start my new job.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The community is in a great location, we can walk almost everywhere in the area. That also have pretty good amenities. The gym and pool are really nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location, friendly community, and community hosted events are the jam! Leasing staff as well as maintenance do a fantastic job. Staff is always willing to assist and maintenance quick to resolve work orders.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Amazing community in the most perfect place. Staff is helpful and responsive which made me feel most comfortable here. Amenities are great too!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

6 months into our lease and we are very much enjoying it! Walls are soundproof, have barely had any issues with noise or neighbors. Everyone is really nice! Grills are easily accessible and have never had an issue. If i did have a complaint, it would be that the screen/control panel in the clubroom doesnt work and there are no instructions on how to change music for the courtyard where the grills are, etc. Also an update on the firepit would be nice. At one point, it was said they were out of code and being updated but that was 4 months ago? Staff is AMAZING! Cant thank them enough for our great experience so far.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love my apartment and how helpful the staff always is - for anything and everything. They understand your needs and help you all around. Cheers to the team!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I love living at Loft One35. The community is clean and kept up well and the staff are all friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this community to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Our apartment has a great view of the city and being walking distance from work is a huge bonus for me. I live the lounge area with the pool table and coffee machine. It’s nice to go down there and relax with some friends.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Staffs are helpful and detail-oriented. Amenity are new. Location is perfect for work and grocery. Community is parking-friendly. Rents are competitive.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Leasing office was extremely helpful with my tight move in timeline and was able to answer all of my questions! It was a breeze of a process

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love living here at Loft One35! It's in a great location and it's super new. I love my layout in my apartment and the comfort I feel in my apartment complex. Very happy I moved here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great experience so far. Only negative is that I wish the air ducts would be cleaned more often as there is a lot of dust that comes through the air vents.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I overall have enjoyed living in this community. The only thing I would change would be the noise level I wish the walls were a little thicker.