Staffs are helpful and detail-oriented. Amenity are new. Location is perfect for work and grocery. Community is parking-friendly. Rents are competitive.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Leasing office was extremely helpful with my tight move in timeline and was able to answer all of my questions! It was a breeze of a process

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love living here at Loft One35! It's in a great location and it's super new. I love my layout in my apartment and the comfort I feel in my apartment complex. Very happy I moved here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great experience so far. Only negative is that I wish the air ducts would be cleaned more often as there is a lot of dust that comes through the air vents.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I overall have enjoyed living in this community. The only thing I would change would be the noise level I wish the walls were a little thicker.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

So far the move in process has gone well! We've had some issues getting a storage unit (first were assigned a unit already taken, then were given the wrong keys for the next unit), but I'm sure these will be resolved shortly. We wish the lounge area was 24/7, but aside from that so far so good!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location and the office organizes a fair amount of resident social activities (Trivia, happy hours, brunches, etc) which is a great way to meet new people

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The rating of 5 stars starts with the employees...Their upbeat, down to earth, and always willing to go above and beyond for us. The community is immaculate.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Happy to be resigning my lease here. The rent is affordable, staff is considerate and quick to respond to all concerns, and the property is well maintained.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Moved here for my wife 10 months back. I loved it then and I love it now. There is nothing I would change about this community. Just love it here :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Really enjoyed my resident experience at loft. Such a friendly staff, they’ve treated my dog really well, and the environment is nice. Always very well kept

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I just moved in this past weekend. So far so good. Noise actually isn't as bad as I anticipated living in South end. Move in process was smooth, all I had to do was pick up the keys. I do wish you could reserve an elevator for move in. It would have made things significantly easier.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I really like the community, especially how dog friendly it is. My only issue is with the people who don't clean up after their animals. There have been several messes on my hallway in the 1.5 months I've lived here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Absolutely love my Loft One35 apartment. Very happy with the complex, location, and all amenities! Everything feels so new in my apartment and I've got a great view of the stadium. So happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The first 6 months under different management were really tough. But after that I got a new unit and LOVE my apartment and the management staff. The location is perfect. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

We just moved in a few weeks ago and our experience at Loft One35 has been nothing short of pleasant. The entire staff and management is very attentive and pleasant to work with.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great place to live and everyone is so nice and friendly! Close to work and fun activities for the weekend. Couldn’t have asked for a better place in Charlotte

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Having lived here for a year now, I cannot think of moving to any other apartment. I love the location, the people, the facilities and security provided, everything. Wouldn’t have it any other way 😀

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

So far my roommate & I have been really happy! The complex is clean, the staff is very helpful, and everyone's super friendly. We had some issues with needing apartment updates when we moved in, but overall everything has been great.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The location and the amenities are my favorite part of living here. The valet trash is something you have to pay for but they do not make it convenient at all. With all their restrictions on it, it should be optional

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft 135 has been a great place to live. Unique units in a great location! The fitness center is perfect for early morning workouts and has everything you would need. Free coffee is also nice :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Security is lacking in comparison to other apartment complexes in the area - i.e. only one elevator has the requirement to have a key to access floors other than ground area. Gym is nice. Noise levels are good even with a younger crowd. Construction in surrounding areas is not ideal and noisy.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great move in experience. Teryan is awesome and was very helpful throughout the entire process. Questions were answered quick and maintenance was done timely

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I had a great move in experience. It a eems like a nice, quite place. The location is perfect, close to uptown with easy access to the interstates.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Location is great and they are very prompt with responding to service requests. The walls are somewhat thin so it’s very loud in the summer with people at the pool and normally can hear people stomping above us.