The common spaces are kept clean and the management of packages through package concierge is a good idea. The layouts of the apartments themselves are odd and difficult to furnish. I feel that I am paying more than what I should be for the apartment I’m in now.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Sometimes the value trash service is not on time.. I hope I can waive the service.. If we can have more and better equipments in gym it would be better.. other than that everything is good

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I am new to Loft One35 but have loved it from the moment I moved in! The location is impossible to beat and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Great place to live for an unbeatable price.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I’ve overall enjoyed living here! Its a great location that’s walkable from most things in south end and uptown and it’s right by the light rail!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The living experience has been good so far. Common areas are well maintained, including the printer, lounge, fitness room. I would recommend to my friends.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Just moved in here from uptown and love the location and building. The outside and construction nearby is a little loud, especially on the weekends but overall a great apt complex

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love it here! Clean, spacious, & great location! I can walk to several restaurants and other venues. Plus everyone here has been friendly & welcoming!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

infrastructure is great. good fitting center(two floors), beautiful lounge with free Wi-Fi. Also, there are pool, Texas hold 'em, Starbucks coffee, swimming pools provided.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

To be transparent, I haven’t moved in yet. I’m moving from Arizona, and Stephanie has made this such an easy process! She has answered all of my questions and gave me a FaceTime tour of the apartment and facility. Her willingness to go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable about my decision has solidified that I chose the right place! Can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loved living here - great location and everyone that works here is super helpful and really nice. Amenities are great and always kept super clean

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I love the Loft One35 experience. Well kept and such friendly people to help out with all of your leasing needs. And amazing location, can’t beat it!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

It’s great so far love my apartment! The atmosphere is awesome and the office staff is amazing. The gym is two levels which is really cool and they are pet friendly!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Overall this is a solid place to live. I had major issues when I first moved in - move in day and all but 1 elevator was functional. And it was NOT the freight elevator. The manager tried to tell me that my movers had to park across the street so that they wouldn’t block traffic. My movers refused to park across the street for safety reasons, and I couldn't blame them. Frustrating part was I could have rescheduled my movers, but no one called to tell me, even though it broke the night before. The elevators go out all the time - usually it’s just 1 out 3, but seems like they are all never working. On the plus side, the front desk staff is very nice and attentive and they remember me every time I come down. Kelsey in the leasing office is my FAVORITE! She always knows exactly how to help me! Also the concierge, Demetri, is the BEST! Haven’t had any maintenance issues yet, so cannot comment on that process. Definitely hear my upstairs neighbor a good bit, but that seems to be standard in all apartment buildings built within the last few years. So overall I would recommend living here, but I definitely didn’t have an ideal move-in day.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I had a great experience living at Loft One35. The staff was great, very diligent and communicative. The property was always clean and if there was ever an issue, it would get taken care of right away. The actual apartment was great and in good condition. I never had to submit a maintenance request. The location is superb. Easy access into Uptown and South End, with plenty of restaurants and stores within walking distance. I really don't have any complaints. The only reason I left and moved to another apartment is that the rent shot up when it came time for renewal.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The apartment itself is beautiful with lots of natural light! Love the location. Kelsey and Stephanie have been so helpful in the moving process too!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everyone I come across is extremely friendly and also very helpful. People here are happy to give information in regards to the surrounding area.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everything is so good and smooth. The staff are friendly and helpful. I just moved in a couple days ago. I got a lot of packages to collect. But I can even get my pacakge at night before 9 pm. That's so good.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Complex was clean and inviting, staff was courteous and outgoing to help answer any questions I had about moving in which helped make the process of relocating that much easier.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Very convenient location for me. Neat and clean place. I love the amenities and the common areas. Management is here when needed. Only wish we had a door man 24 hours a day. Inconvenience when getting food delivered late at night.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

My experience here so far has been great! Everyone in the leasing office since we have moved in have been nothing but helpful. It’s in a great area and there are so many amenities.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The environment here is fantastic and one of the best place I have ever lived. People here are helpful and all things are well-organized. The location is good so that I can walk to my work.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft one35 has been a very positive experience so far, and Kelsey has been a great help! We haven’t moved in yet, but everything to this point has been nothing but positive.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Loft is such a great place to live! It feels very new, the staff is super helpful, location is fantastic and it's just a great community. They have several events per month which I love (the free food thing is definitely a hit, in my opinion). So happy to be living here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Just moved in with a pretty good experience! The closet shelves were broken but they are getting repaired today. Everything else has been great so far!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

LoftOne35 is a great place to live! There are great amenities here and it is super convenient to be located close to Uptown but also South End. The community is awesome.