Just moved in with a pretty good experience! The closet shelves were broken but they are getting repaired today. Everything else has been great so far!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

LoftOne35 is a great place to live! There are great amenities here and it is super convenient to be located close to Uptown but also South End. The community is awesome.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet, but everything seems great so far. Looking forward to an awesome experience when I move in next month from Atlanta and start my new job.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The community is in a great location, we can walk almost everywhere in the area. That also have pretty good amenities. The gym and pool are really nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location, friendly community, and community hosted events are the jam! Leasing staff as well as maintenance do a fantastic job. Staff is always willing to assist and maintenance quick to resolve work orders.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Amazing community in the most perfect place. Staff is helpful and responsive which made me feel most comfortable here. Amenities are great too!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

6 months into our lease and we are very much enjoying it! Walls are soundproof, have barely had any issues with noise or neighbors. Everyone is really nice! Grills are easily accessible and have never had an issue. If i did have a complaint, it would be that the screen/control panel in the clubroom doesnt work and there are no instructions on how to change music for the courtyard where the grills are, etc. Also an update on the firepit would be nice. At one point, it was said they were out of code and being updated but that was 4 months ago? Staff is AMAZING! Cant thank them enough for our great experience so far.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love my apartment and how helpful the staff always is - for anything and everything. They understand your needs and help you all around. Cheers to the team!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I love living at Loft One35. The community is clean and kept up well and the staff are all friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this community to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Our apartment has a great view of the city and being walking distance from work is a huge bonus for me. I live the lounge area with the pool table and coffee machine. It’s nice to go down there and relax with some friends.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Staffs are helpful and detail-oriented. Amenity are new. Location is perfect for work and grocery. Community is parking-friendly. Rents are competitive.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Leasing office was extremely helpful with my tight move in timeline and was able to answer all of my questions! It was a breeze of a process

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Love living here at Loft One35! It's in a great location and it's super new. I love my layout in my apartment and the comfort I feel in my apartment complex. Very happy I moved here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great experience so far. Only negative is that I wish the air ducts would be cleaned more often as there is a lot of dust that comes through the air vents.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I overall have enjoyed living in this community. The only thing I would change would be the noise level I wish the walls were a little thicker.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

So far the move in process has gone well! We've had some issues getting a storage unit (first were assigned a unit already taken, then were given the wrong keys for the next unit), but I'm sure these will be resolved shortly. We wish the lounge area was 24/7, but aside from that so far so good!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location and the office organizes a fair amount of resident social activities (Trivia, happy hours, brunches, etc) which is a great way to meet new people

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The rating of 5 stars starts with the employees...Their upbeat, down to earth, and always willing to go above and beyond for us. The community is immaculate.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Happy to be resigning my lease here. The rent is affordable, staff is considerate and quick to respond to all concerns, and the property is well maintained.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Moved here for my wife 10 months back. I loved it then and I love it now. There is nothing I would change about this community. Just love it here :)

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Really enjoyed my resident experience at loft. Such a friendly staff, they’ve treated my dog really well, and the environment is nice. Always very well kept

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I just moved in this past weekend. So far so good. Noise actually isn't as bad as I anticipated living in South end. Move in process was smooth, all I had to do was pick up the keys. I do wish you could reserve an elevator for move in. It would have made things significantly easier.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I really like the community, especially how dog friendly it is. My only issue is with the people who don't clean up after their animals. There have been several messes on my hallway in the 1.5 months I've lived here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Absolutely love my Loft One35 apartment. Very happy with the complex, location, and all amenities! Everything feels so new in my apartment and I've got a great view of the stadium. So happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The first 6 months under different management were really tough. But after that I got a new unit and LOVE my apartment and the management staff. The location is perfect. I really enjoy living here!