Awesome place to live in. Heart of Charlotte Downtown. Great location for anyone working in uptown. I have been living here for a year and do not have any complain.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Overall, my experience is good at this apartment complex. There are the occasional maintenance issues that sometimes take a little while to fix, but everything is taken care of eventually.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Very convenient locationto uptown. Clean and fresh apartments. Would highly recommend to anyone . Prices are bit high than should be other than that all good

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I just moved in this past weekend. So far so good. Noise actually isn't as bad as I anticipated living in South end. Move in process was smooth, all I had to do was pick up the keys. I do wish you could reserve an elevator for move in. It would have made things significantly easier.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I overall have enjoyed living in this community. The only thing I would change would be the noise level I wish the walls were a little thicker.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

We only recently moved into Loft One35 and the experience has been mostly positive. The staff is helpful and the building is generally well-kept with nice amenities like fitness center, pool, grills. The biggest con is how loud our neighbors are and the constant revving of motorcycles who drove by at all hours of the night.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Location is great and they are very prompt with responding to service requests. The walls are somewhat thin so it’s very loud in the summer with people at the pool and normally can hear people stomping above us.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

It’s a great community to live in. Friendly staff, excellent pool, nice gym. The view from apartments is really awesome. The gates need to be more secure. Anyone not having a fob should not be allowed to enter the building

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Pool is a great area to hangout. Maintenance has been quick to respond to apartment issues. Everyone in the office has been extremely helpful as well.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The first 6 months under different management were really tough. But after that I got a new unit and LOVE my apartment and the management staff. The location is perfect. I really enjoy living here!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet, but everything seems great so far. Looking forward to an awesome experience when I move in next month from Atlanta and start my new job.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I think overall this building is nice, but whoever put the pool in did an awful job at making sure it was in a spot that received sun all day. Additionally the gym could be better...I think there are just some things missing. But both of these things are overall nice I think. Same with the lobby’s and safety of the building

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Everything has been great so far. However, living in a first floor apartment that faces the pool is very loud in the summer. The walls are a little thin so you hear everything

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I love my apartment and the office staff. The amenities are fantastic as well. The only reason I wouldn't give it the full 5 stars is because of the way the other residents treat the building. Every weekend morning the property is just littered with trash - It's like living in a college dorm again at times.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The location and the amenities are my favorite part of living here. The valet trash is something you have to pay for but they do not make it convenient at all. With all their restrictions on it, it should be optional

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Great location and the office organizes a fair amount of resident social activities (Trivia, happy hours, brunches, etc) which is a great way to meet new people

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Nice apartments and great facilities. Only downside would be their no subletting policy, so just be sure you can complete the lease when you sign it.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Very convenient location for me. Neat and clean place. I love the amenities and the common areas. Management is here when needed. Only wish we had a door man 24 hours a day. Inconvenience when getting food delivered late at night.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Security is lacking in comparison to other apartment complexes in the area - i.e. only one elevator has the requirement to have a key to access floors other than ground area. Gym is nice. Noise levels are good even with a younger crowd. Construction in surrounding areas is not ideal and noisy.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

I really like the community, especially how dog friendly it is. My only issue is with the people who don't clean up after their animals. There have been several messes on my hallway in the 1.5 months I've lived here.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Just moved in with a pretty good experience! The closet shelves were broken but they are getting repaired today. Everything else has been great so far!

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

Overall this is a solid place to live. I had major issues when I first moved in - move in day and all but 1 elevator was functional. And it was NOT the freight elevator. The manager tried to tell me that my movers had to park across the street so that they wouldn’t block traffic. My movers refused to park across the street for safety reasons, and I couldn't blame them. Frustrating part was I could have rescheduled my movers, but no one called to tell me, even though it broke the night before. The elevators go out all the time - usually it’s just 1 out 3, but seems like they are all never working. On the plus side, the front desk staff is very nice and attentive and they remember me every time I come down. Kelsey in the leasing office is my FAVORITE! She always knows exactly how to help me! Also the concierge, Demetri, is the BEST! Haven’t had any maintenance issues yet, so cannot comment on that process. Definitely hear my upstairs neighbor a good bit, but that seems to be standard in all apartment buildings built within the last few years. So overall I would recommend living here, but I definitely didn’t have an ideal move-in day.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The pool is really nice, it can be crowded on the weekends but enjoyable. I also enjoy the resident events. The kitchen is very spacious and granite counter tops look very nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

The community is in a great location, we can walk almost everywhere in the area. That also have pretty good amenities. The gym and pool are really nice.

Reply from Loft One35 Apartments

So far so good, the complex easy to get to and very convenient. The office staff has been kind and helpful thus far. We are very happy with our new home.