I cannot overstate how simple the move in process was—the apartment was not only clean and ready, but had everything inspected prior to move in to alleviate any maintenance issues down the road. I literally looked at the apartment and applied the same day, I had signed the lease just as quickly. The communication is great, the location is ideal, and the amenities have been great. Parking has been the most challenging thing about the experience, but the pros greatly outweigh this. Happy to be here.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I love the loft that I live in and I love the ease of access to so many different places! I only give four stars because we have had a pretty consistent leak problem that has been fixed a few times, but keeps coming back. Otherwise, I love living here!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I have nothing but high praise for my experience with Canal Walk Lofts in Richmond! We just moved in and noticed our dryer wasn’t working, and maintenance was incredibly swift in solving the problem.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Love living here! Enjoy being so close to all the best parts of Richmond including downtown, restaurants, the river, trails, etc. I also enjoy the all-Inclusive amenities/utilities at Lofts at Canal Walk.

I like the apartment, it is very modern and clean. The gym is perfect, everything you need is there. The pool is relaxing too, it is heated. So, in short, I like the experience so far! I would recommend it.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I absolutely love it here. The staff in all aspects are amazing. From leasing, maintenance and housekeeping. Only suggestion would be a group meeting room or facility like other propertys owned by Mainstreet.

I recently moved in and my experience has been really lovely. The people are really friendly here and I love how modern-looking my apartment is.

Maintenance never gets my apartment right. They always get lost and I never get anything fixed. Do they ever clean the outside of our windows? They look like they have never been cleaned.

Amazing! I love being here! Was in a bad situation and needed a place ASAP - they got me in within two days of applying and it is beautiful here!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Love the style of apartment and the look. I like the inclusive ammenties and met some cool neighbors. Maintenance has been pretty fast with responses . And the staff has been really helpful

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The staff was very helpful and patient in us finding the right place. The one frustration was the multiple email attempts to get answers prior to moving in. Good group though!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Nice place. The unit is small but comfortable. The gym is well furnished. No problems so far, hope it will last for long. However I am currently waiting for a reparation

My neighbors are awesome!!! Location is ideal for me....everything in walking distance. Maintenance staff is friendly and courteous. Maintenance issues are taken care of immediately.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I love living here. This place is awesome. Great community and staff. The pool is definitely one of the great perks of living here. Also in the winter they have food trucks post up in the parking lot to ensure a new dining experience each week!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I really love living here. Being new to the area, I didn’t know anyone and everyone here is so nice and welcoming. I love the location and the amenities that we have available to us.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The staff couldn't be more professional and helpful. They do anything they can to make my day to day living an enjoyable experience. I look forward to the next 18 months here.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The one-payment/all-inclusive rent is great. I love my apartment layout. Parking is a major issue and one of the reasons I don't plan to renew my rent next year. The lobby garbage cans and dumpsters are constantly overflowing. The laundry room and gym are not in great shape. I have enjoyed getting to know my neighbors at the pool. I love the location and have really enjoyed the walkability to breweries, restaurants, and the Capital trail.

the APARTMENT IS GREAT , WE LOVE THE WINDOWS AND THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE APARTMENT WITH US. OUR ONLY ISSUE IS WITH THE SLIGHT MOLD GROWING BY OUR WINDOW. OTHER THAN THAT, WE LOVE IT.

Overall we love living here. As stated in another entry, parking is a huge issue. It limits the times people want to leave there apartments to experience this great city, because they worry they will lose their parking space and have to park 5 blocks away. Investing in parking is key. Additionally, access to all mainstreet amenities would be great. Since it is difficult to leave and come back to do things, access to all amenities that are in walking distance on your property would help.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Its a really great community and i love living here but parking is a nightmare late at night. Sometimes if I get off too late I have to stay at a friends house in a different area unless i want to park multiple blocks away. and I have been on a waiting list since April.

Love the view from our apt and love the pool. Parking is terrible - just terrible. Plan to uber if you live here and drive around in circles. Nice staff

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Love the unit. Location is close to the interstate. Had some minor issues with some members of management but others have been great. Amenities are good, but could be better

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

My experience at the Lofts at Canal Walk has been excellent. The noise is controlled the amenities are great, and location is great! I am very pleased.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

So far, I've loved living at the Canal Walk Lofts! Maintenance is friendly and fast, management is amazing, and my neighbors have been nice (though I haven't actually met them yet)!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

This place is pretty dope. Id live here again. I really appreciate the neighborhood and the location isn’t outstanding. Everything is within walking distance