Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

My experience has been really amazing here. The staff is so warm and friendly even when I just see then around the grounds. Maintenance is very prompt and we're right by the river! What's not to love??
Apartment great! I just wish our elevator didn’t malfunction so much otherwise great living space! People are very friendly! For it to be downtown very quite
I have loved living here. I love my apartment, parking spot, and amenities. I have had many frustrating instances with mail delivery, but otherwise things have been very positive!
Great experience. Ashley was very helpful in finding a place for the time that i was looking for. The area seems nice. There are bright automatic lights that come on all through the night and shine right through the windows which are very annoying.
Cool place. Convenient location. Parking can be a bit of a challenge but there are free lots around and pay lots very close by. Easy walk to restaurants, museums, train station, grocery stores, etc.
It’s ok. They need to make improvements on the older buildings before they think about building another property. The elevator breaks down once a week.
My Resident experience has been good,it’s nice and quiet, very respectful. Maintenance is pretty good they come in a timely matter. The main office is quick and very understanding.
We love our apartment, access to the pool is always wonderful. It is a bit loud because of the area and how long the garbage trucks come so early. The community is active and nice
I previously reviewed and mentioned that management and communication with management was an issue, but that everything else was great. Since that time, staff and management have become much more friendly and communicative. I love the location, price, and amenities!
Pros- Great area to live in. Nice staff. Utilities included is a plus. Cons- Sometimes it’s hard to find parking. Community events are not always family friendly.