Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

4.3

4.3

I was new to the Richmond area when I moved to the Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk. I’ve enjoyed my experience at my apartment and in the city so far. My neighbors and the staff are nice.
Since moving in last week, I have loved it so far! Everything is easy to setup and do, they really make it easy having everything included! The valet trash is the absolute best, especially in the cold winter months! They make the transition seamless and are there to answer any questions I have had.
Great location!! Great value for location and the amenities. I moved from NOVA to RVA and this has been such a wonderful choice as my first apartment in Richmond. It’s close to everything including my job!!
Parking is okay. The apartments are nice but when something breaks it takes a while to get fixed which is annoying. The people are friendly.
I enjoy living at Lofts at Canal Walk. The only major concern I have is the management team and the unreasonably high lease terms. The lease terms force residents into either an 18 month lease or find another apartment community.
My resident experience has been a good one so far. Haven’t been a resident for a long time but so far so good. Maintenance has been very responsive. Office staff tend to ignore some emails but nothing you can’t resolve by going to the actual office.
So far everything has been great. Pros: utilities are added into the rent, high ceilings, spacious, downtown, gated community, access to pool, friendly environment Con: parking
My fiancé and I moved in a few months ago and are so happy to live here. The community is great and there’s so many amazing things to do around us. We really made the right choice moving here.
I have enjoyed living at the lofts and upper lofts at canal walk. The location is very good. The price is awesome, and parking options are good.
The parking here is awful. And no one has done anything about all the dog poop everywhere. A lot of residents don't pick up their dog poop and it ends up in the walking areas.