Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

1 star
The amenities and poor parking makes my life harder. There is always dust falling off the brick walls and maintenance is very slow. My washer and dryer do not work as well.
I love my apartment, but despise the location of the apartment. The neighborhood is filthy, neighbors do not clean up after their pet's, there is trash sitting outside constantly, and Main St. Realty seems unwilling or unable to do anything about it, even after complaints were made.
Staff & mgmt have been in my apartment every month since I moved in some months more than once. Haven't been able to enjoy my apartment in peace
Maintenance never gets my apartment right. They always get lost and I never get anything fixed. Do they ever clean the outside of our windows? They look like they have never been cleaned.
Generally pretty good. Except when my dry cleaning disappeared. The staff is responsive. I like the improvements to the building both inside and outside
The one-payment/all-inclusive rent is great. I love my apartment layout. Parking is a major issue and one of the reasons I don't plan to renew my rent next year. The lobby garbage cans and dumpsters are constantly overflowing. The laundry room and gym are not in great shape. I have enjoyed getting to know my neighbors at the pool. I love the location and have really enjoyed the walkability to breweries, restaurants, and the Capital trail.
Overall it’s a wonderful place and everyone is super nice but the pool area always smells like gross sewage and the lobby and elevator almost always smell like garbage, weed, and food all mixed together
Just moved in and my unit smells like dog pee, and there are quite a few things that don’t work properly. It’s very loud here at night, and of course parking is a problem. But I’m hoping it gets better!
Love the view from our apt and love the pool. Parking is terrible - just terrible. Plan to uber if you live here and drive around in circles. Nice staff
Parking is okay. The apartments are nice but when something breaks it takes a while to get fixed which is annoying. The people are friendly.