The amenities and poor parking makes my life harder. There is always dust falling off the brick walls and maintenance is very slow. My washer and dryer do not work as well.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Staff & mgmt have been in my apartment every month since I moved in some months more than once. Haven't been able to enjoy my apartment in peace

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Generally pretty good. Except when my dry cleaning disappeared. The staff is responsive. I like the improvements to the building both inside and outside

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The one-payment/all-inclusive rent is great. I love my apartment layout. Parking is a major issue and one of the reasons I don't plan to renew my rent next year. The lobby garbage cans and dumpsters are constantly overflowing. The laundry room and gym are not in great shape. I have enjoyed getting to know my neighbors at the pool. I love the location and have really enjoyed the walkability to breweries, restaurants, and the Capital trail.

Maintenance never gets my apartment right. They always get lost and I never get anything fixed. Do they ever clean the outside of our windows? They look like they have never been cleaned.

Just moved in and my unit smells like dog pee, and there are quite a few things that don’t work properly. It’s very loud here at night, and of course parking is a problem. But I’m hoping it gets better!

Apartments and amenities are good, repair services are generally timely. The parking options are not nearly enough for the number of apartments on the property. The front office staff are not always helpful, and rarely go out of the way to help their residents when it inconveniences them.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Love the view from our apt and love the pool. Parking is terrible - just terrible. Plan to uber if you live here and drive around in circles. Nice staff

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The Upper Lofts have great views and awesome windows. The location is great and near the capital trail. Parking is an issue at this apartment because they do not offer ample parking as promised.

Overall pretty good. Good location to be close to work and everything in the Bottom. Had many issues with pot smoking neighbors which no one seems to do anything about for months on end! Since my last email however, I haven’t smelled it hardly as much. Maintenance staff are wonderfully kind.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Great price for amenities and convenient location. Friendly maintenance staff. Facilities could be a lot cleaner and need to be updated. Community common areas and shared equipment are often dirty or malfunctioning (doors/gates, gym equipment, & laundry machines to name a few).

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The actual unit is great. Amazing view, cool layout, great amenities. Dealing with Maintenance however definitely has it's up and downs. Issues can go unresolved for months, they come into the appartment for some reason or another on a pretty regular basis, but most of the actual maintenance guys are really nice and respectful. The community has alot of dogs, and that's great, except for the fact that probably only half of them pick up after their pets. I've seen it on countless occasions. Numerous piles of poop in the designated dog areas (under signs that say "clean up after your pet"), poop that's been stepped in and smeared around the sidealk literally right in front of the main entrance door as well as up and down the sidewalks. That for me, is the biggest issue about this place. Especially since there are poop bag stations with trashcans.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The parking here is awful. And no one has done anything about all the dog poop everywhere. A lot of residents don't pick up their dog poop and it ends up in the walking areas.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Parking is okay. The apartments are nice but when something breaks it takes a while to get fixed which is annoying. The people are friendly.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I enjoy living at Lofts at Canal Walk. The only major concern I have is the management team and the unreasonably high lease terms. The lease terms force residents into either an 18 month lease or find another apartment community.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Very friendly staff and neighbors. Pros: animal friendly, washer and dryer, grocery store is close by, and utilities are included Con: parking is not always available

Love the space and how cozy it feels. My studio has large windows that let in bountiful of natural light. I am so close to a lot of restaurant at walking distance. I have the pool at my front door. The canal is also at walking distance it has a pretty view.

I like the location and the value of the apartment. I enjoy the fun little events that are set up for the apartment complex (especially the food trucks!).

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

I love the views and maintenance. The ability to walk the canal; walk to the local restaurants and bars to meet people is awesome. Also, the museums.

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Trash Faries are great, hallway noise is less than desirable, dog feces on side walks horrible. Free laundry is good and excellent fitness center

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

There are lots of spiders in and around my apartment. Other than that I have enjoyed the apartment and location. Walking distance to slot of great places

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

The complex is very very very very very very nice and we are very very very very very very happy to live here. The maintenance is slightly slow but nice

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Nice place. The unit is small but comfortable. The gym is well furnished. No problems so far, hope it will last for long. However I am currently waiting for a reparation

The staff was very helpful and patient in us finding the right place. The one frustration was the multiple email attempts to get answers prior to moving in. Good group though!

Reply from Lofts and Upper Lofts at Canal Walk

Love the style of apartment and the look. I like the inclusive ammenties and met some cool neighbors. Maintenance has been pretty fast with responses . And the staff has been really helpful