Today is move day, but the tour was amazing and they offer a lot to do., from swimming to the really awesome exercise room. I can’t wait! Super excited

Extremely beautiful complex with amazing staff and so many activities which is a huge plus. I love how close we are to the mall and all the shopping center as well.

I have not began my residency at The Lofts yet, but the tour of the apartments and resources made me very excited to live there this coming fall!!!

LOFTS AT CITY CENTER TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS +125 BONUS POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community.

Went and toured early this week and it seemed great. This was my parents first time actually looking at the apartment, and they really liked it as well.

Very good! The only issues i had were with dog poop in stairway and unclean hallways other than that staff is always friendly and i have had no other issues

Safe and clean. Pretty good place to live. Lots of good amenities. Staff is always eager to help fix any problems that are going on. Love how close to campus it is.

The staff is always very helpful and prompt when an issue arises. The common spaces are usually cleaned and looking up to par. Good prices for your own spaces

The pool is nice. The various and different amenities are great too. It’s nice that everyone has their own bathroom. Overall, I like the lofts.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Can not beat the basically 24 hour bus from The Lofts to the campus bus hub, but the cleanliness of The Lofts, particularly on the higher floors, needs work.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I havent moved in yet but so far so good they have been helpful with the signing process and i look forward to moving there and all they have to offer

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I highly recommend the Lofts at City Center. I enjoyed my stay here. Very clean, sweet staff. they made sure to accommodate all of my needs. Very clean, pool is great. And plus whataburger is coming right in front.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Thank you for giving me an amazing place to live! I can always rely on all of you to give me the best service possible as well as provide me with amazing new friends to make new memories with!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The apartments are very clean and well put together. The amenities looked amazing and I can’t wait to use them! The staff were all very helpful. Can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

It’s amazing living here at the lofts , Anazing amenities and everything. The staff here is so helpful and friendly at all times . I have yet to deal with anyone rude.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

TO BEGIN... THE STAFF IS EXCELLENT FROM THE MANAGERS ALL THE WAY TO THE CLEAN UP CREW!!! THE LOFTS SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN IN A CONDO AND IT IS!!! THE STAFF MAKE THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE EVEN BETTER!!! THEY ARE ON TIME THEY TREAT EVERYONE WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT AND I WISH I FOUND THEM WHEN I FIRST MOVED HERE MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER HERE! I LIVED AT THE WOODLANDS BEFORE HAND AND THE STAFF MAKE IT A LIVING HELL FROM MANAGEMENT TO CLEANING CREW HELL ON EARTH THEY DO NOT CLEAN THE TOWNHOUSES BEFORE YOU MOVE IN THEY CHARGED FOR THINGS I DIDN'T DO AND THEY ARGUED WITH MY PARENTS WHEN THEY CALLED TO PAY THE RENT NOTHING BUT DRAMA AT THE WOODLANDS SAVE YOURSELF A TON OF TROUBLE AND COME TO THE LOFTS THEY ROCK!!!! I KIND of WISH I WEREN'T GRADUATING THIS MAY. THANK YOU LOFTS FOR BEING TOP NOTCH AND THE AWESOME MONTHLY PRIZES AS ONE MONTH I WON $250 GIFT CARD!!! THIS IS TRULY THE LIFE! I give you 110 out of 100! Thank you for treating my parents with respect as well. MG DAWSON ARRIGHI :D

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I guess the lofts is the best place in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Because they have all the things that students need for school also they have a great gym

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I can't wait to live at the Lofts. I have had a lot of help and service applying for my lease. The Lofts has so many ammenities for whatever I want to do. I can tan, swim, and workout all in the comfort of my apartment.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Very central location. The amenities are nice and I love the option for the bus to campus. The staff are very friendly. The Lofts are a great place to live

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Probably the best place a student can stay off campus. The buildings are very close to the university as well as adjacent to a grocery store. The location is amazing and the deal they offer is great

Reply from Lofts at City Center

it’s a nice place to live. I wish the bus would stop a little more frequently. but it’s a very quiet complex, the pool is nice, and there’s a new whataburger right next to it!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

awesomeeee. I like the rewards progrsm. they need to get backtasty tuesday and post more fliers around the entire property for events but its nice.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

This is my first apartment experience but it has been very positive overall. The apartment itself is especially nice and well-kept and the complex has plenty of amenities to keep me occupied and happy.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Nice environment & roommates as well. Not a lot of noise like other college housing. The amenities that’s offered are also convient. Not a bad place at all so far.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My residence experience so far had been good. I just really wished they offered 1 bedroom apartments because I believe it would be even better if I was able to stay by myself.