Awesome to be completely honest i was skeptical about living at the lofts but this Community is great. I would recommend anyone who wants a nice place to stay.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I have not lived here yet but I move in in August for the fall semester and I am so excited! I have heard lots of great things so I’m so ready for the experience

Reply from Lofts at City Center

So far I’ve experienced good customer service from the staff. As well as great deals for new leases. I am very pleased with the exclusive offers given by the lofts.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

the experince here is ok i just dont really like where it is anymore and it takes so long for stuff to get fixed and its kind of annoying and yeah

Reply from Lofts at City Center

All of the staff are very nice, move in was fast and easy and the place was great. Probably one of the cheapest places to live but it is also one of the nicest. You def get your moneys worth

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Experience is pretty good. It’s home for me. The space of living is very comfortable. I’ve been living here for 4 years, sometimes things break but the maintenance is using fast about fixing the problems. Staff is very nice

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Great community with great amenities for residents. Issues constantly improving and the staff is very nice. I hope for more events and wish the best for this community.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The Lofts are definitely worth the cheap price in comparison to other student housing that I have lived in. The location next to campus and condition of the apartments and amenities are also pretty nice.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Building 2 has a couple downsides including no indoor staircase or extra entertainment space like the other buildings but our rooms are nice and I enjoy living here

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Been here for three years and have no complaints. Very convienent to get to campus. The bus is helpful as well. Noise is the only complaint but we are in a college town so it’s somethign you get used to

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I’ve enjoyed staying at the Lofts for the past two years. I enjoy the many amenities as well as the great location and proximity to campus, making for a short commute.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I really like it here. Maintenance is always responds to my requests within 24 hours. The living area and kitchen are really sizable areas, perfect for having people over. You really get a lot of great things for the price.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Super place. Love the atmosphere. The pools are first class, the outdoor entertainment caves are a great thing to have, and the grills are also nice as well.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The Lofts at City Center has so far been a good experience. The apartment is well built with features like marble countertops, quality appliances, and screened windows.

I love my apartment and my roommate and the amenities the Lofts has to offer. The only thing I dislike is the insane utility overages with Conservice.

I have not had a major problem with my apartment. If I do have an issue, management is eager and very helpful as well as maintenance staff. I got a 2 bedroom my sophomore year and we renewed the lease as it was great! Great amenities and good location (is a short drive to campus).

I love living here. The staff is great. The only issue is the noise. I happen to live under someone who makes plenty of noise late at night.

The lofts is a very nice place to live. Haven't had too many complaints, most problems I do have are sorted out very quickly and especially the work orders.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Ive enjoyed living at the lofts for the most part. Sometimes there are little things that I would like to change but overall I feel safe there.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Quiet area with a friendly staff rooms are good size for the price u pay common area as well I would definitely live here sooner if I had known how nice it was

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I like my apartment but we had a leaky ceiling problem for months and its patched up now but stuff is still hanging from the cieling and is messy. I have a neighbor whos dog barks all the time.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

There were many problems with the unit when I first arrived to move in but all problems were solved relatively quickly. Washing machine is rediculously loud although

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The staff are very nice but there could be some improvements. I do believe that the hallways could be better taken care off and that the big problem could be fixed as well.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Living here is a good spot for a 5th year who is focused on finishing strong. Not too loud. Good amenities. Nice leasing staff. Small but comfortable rooms.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My living experience at the lofts. One of the greatest apartments I’ve lived in! The staff is great and management. Anytime I have a maintenance order, it is always handled in a timely manner.