I highly recommend the Lofts at City Center. I enjoyed my stay here. Very clean, sweet staff. they made sure to accommodate all of my needs. Very clean, pool is great. And plus whataburger is coming right in front.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Thank you for giving me an amazing place to live! I can always rely on all of you to give me the best service possible as well as provide me with amazing new friends to make new memories with!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The apartments are very clean and well put together. The amenities looked amazing and I can’t wait to use them! The staff were all very helpful. Can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

It’s amazing living here at the lofts , Anazing amenities and everything. The staff here is so helpful and friendly at all times . I have yet to deal with anyone rude.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

TO BEGIN... THE STAFF IS EXCELLENT FROM THE MANAGERS ALL THE WAY TO THE CLEAN UP CREW!!! THE LOFTS SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN IN A CONDO AND IT IS!!! THE STAFF MAKE THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE EVEN BETTER!!! THEY ARE ON TIME THEY TREAT EVERYONE WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT AND I WISH I FOUND THEM WHEN I FIRST MOVED HERE MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER HERE! I LIVED AT THE WOODLANDS BEFORE HAND AND THE STAFF MAKE IT A LIVING HELL FROM MANAGEMENT TO CLEANING CREW HELL ON EARTH THEY DO NOT CLEAN THE TOWNHOUSES BEFORE YOU MOVE IN THEY CHARGED FOR THINGS I DIDN'T DO AND THEY ARGUED WITH MY PARENTS WHEN THEY CALLED TO PAY THE RENT NOTHING BUT DRAMA AT THE WOODLANDS SAVE YOURSELF A TON OF TROUBLE AND COME TO THE LOFTS THEY ROCK!!!! I KIND of WISH I WEREN'T GRADUATING THIS MAY. THANK YOU LOFTS FOR BEING TOP NOTCH AND THE AWESOME MONTHLY PRIZES AS ONE MONTH I WON $250 GIFT CARD!!! THIS IS TRULY THE LIFE! I give you 110 out of 100! Thank you for treating my parents with respect as well. MG DAWSON ARRIGHI :D

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I guess the lofts is the best place in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Because they have all the things that students need for school also they have a great gym

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I can't wait to live at the Lofts. I have had a lot of help and service applying for my lease. The Lofts has so many ammenities for whatever I want to do. I can tan, swim, and workout all in the comfort of my apartment.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Very central location. The amenities are nice and I love the option for the bus to campus. The staff are very friendly. The Lofts are a great place to live

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Probably the best place a student can stay off campus. The buildings are very close to the university as well as adjacent to a grocery store. The location is amazing and the deal they offer is great

Reply from Lofts at City Center

it’s a nice place to live. I wish the bus would stop a little more frequently. but it’s a very quiet complex, the pool is nice, and there’s a new whataburger right next to it!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

awesomeeee. I like the rewards progrsm. they need to get backtasty tuesday and post more fliers around the entire property for events but its nice.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

This is my first apartment experience but it has been very positive overall. The apartment itself is especially nice and well-kept and the complex has plenty of amenities to keep me occupied and happy.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Nice environment & roommates as well. Not a lot of noise like other college housing. The amenities that’s offered are also convient. Not a bad place at all so far.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My residence experience so far had been good. I just really wished they offered 1 bedroom apartments because I believe it would be even better if I was able to stay by myself.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Overall, decent apartment. But the halls are disgustingly dirty and the elevator is out of order what seems like once a week. Lots to improve

this is a good location to live in and very well priced. Staff and maintenance has a few moments where they have lagged but great amenities and rather quiet

Great people who helped my friends and I find a great place to live thats close to campus and central to everything. Loved the friendly atmosphere as well!

Love everything about the Lofts besides 2 of my roommates!! I asked for help from the staff all the time but no one ever came around. Other than that, my living experience has been grand.

Overall, I think the Lofts are nice apartments that have a great community. I would give them 5 stars but management and maintenance can be slow at times and that can be a headache.

I have not lived there yet but the dealings I have had so far have been very pleasant and accommodating. They seem very wiling to help you out.

Everyone that I met was very friendly. I visited on three seperate occasions, and met the St Bernard puppy. I like the convenience of living near campus, and the layout of the corner appartments.

Very nice apartments, great location, sometimes things get broken which is a shame because the amenities are so nice. Management should fix things and assist people quicker.

Great staff and super helpful. Everyone was willing to help whoever help was needed and whenever there was a question that I was concerned about.

This has been the best apartment complex I have stayed in since I moved off of campus 4 years and 4 apartments ago. There is nothing I can really complain about that I feel like the Lofts should change. I like it here and I will be staying until I graduate.

I like living here, but y'all need to be more efficient when it comes to fixing problems!! Maintenance is very slow. Also every month I have to call in and have y'all remove the furniture fee because I don't have it. So just overall efficiency would be nice.