I love my apartment and my roommate and the amenities the Lofts has to offer. The only thing I dislike is the insane utility overages with Conservice.

I have not had a major problem with my apartment. If I do have an issue, management is eager and very helpful as well as maintenance staff. I got a 2 bedroom my sophomore year and we renewed the lease as it was great! Great amenities and good location (is a short drive to campus).

I love living here. The staff is great. The only issue is the noise. I happen to live under someone who makes plenty of noise late at night.

The lofts is a very nice place to live. Haven't had too many complaints, most problems I do have are sorted out very quickly and especially the work orders.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Ive enjoyed living at the lofts for the most part. Sometimes there are little things that I would like to change but overall I feel safe there.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Quiet area with a friendly staff rooms are good size for the price u pay common area as well I would definitely live here sooner if I had known how nice it was

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I like my apartment but we had a leaky ceiling problem for months and its patched up now but stuff is still hanging from the cieling and is messy. I have a neighbor whos dog barks all the time.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

There were many problems with the unit when I first arrived to move in but all problems were solved relatively quickly. Washing machine is rediculously loud although

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The staff are very nice but there could be some improvements. I do believe that the hallways could be better taken care off and that the big problem could be fixed as well.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Living here is a good spot for a 5th year who is focused on finishing strong. Not too loud. Good amenities. Nice leasing staff. Small but comfortable rooms.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My living experience at the lofts. One of the greatest apartments I’ve lived in! The staff is great and management. Anytime I have a maintenance order, it is always handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The Lofts is overall a great place to live. It’s in a perfect location so close to many stores and campus too - Very convenient. The apartments on the inside are so nice as well, especially for the price we’re paying. We have a lot more security on site which also makes me feel a lot better. Our curtesy officers get back to us immediately if we call them now which also is much better than before.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

It has been good so far, no complaints on maintenance or anything, however the halway could be kept cleaner and the trash room on building 1 floor 3 especially needs cleaning

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My living experience at the Lofts has been good for the most part. There have been difficulties with making sure I receive all messages I am suppose to because my parents co-signed, all emails go to one of us randomly

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My stay here has been quite pleasant. I would not say I have a lot to complain about honestly. The only problem I can think of is the bug problem

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I’m obsessed with the Lofts. The pools, fitness center, and all the extra amenities make me feel like I’m staying at a fancy resort. The kitchen and living room are spacious

Reply from Lofts at City Center

This is a phenomenal apartment, I am surrounded by a great community who are very supportive. They provide all the necessary means to be successful.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I have not lived here yet but this is the front runner for my choices. But the staff is extremely friendly and helpful in answering all of the questions I have been asking so far and I’m extremely thankful!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I love it here. Its beautiful and staff is great. Especially my favorite one, that's a TEN right there. I'd recommend people stay here!! Lower my rent

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The people and the community are nice as are the amenities but it usually takes an eternity to get things fixed, but luckily nothing crucial has broken fortunately

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I find the location to be really amazing and most of the people to be super awesome, but I hate the parking deck. Anyone can just drive in because the security gate to get into the parking decks is always up. Other than that I love it here!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Nice apartments; nice amenities; conveniently located. Office can be a pain at times so always pay with a money order & have your receipts. Maintenance is pretty quick also.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The apartment complex is super nice and the amenities are killer. I love the pools and all the events happening around the area. The free bus ride to campus helps save money on parking. I also enjoy the room having individual bathrooms makes things easy and we feel as though we have enough room for everything.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I love the quality of these apartments i really would be graceful to even work in these facilities. The best & most friendly place &. Plenty of space

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I have lived here for 1 and a half years and think over all it is great. What I like the most is how helpful the staff is. I have had issues with maintenance in the past where I submitted a work order and no one came and when I resubmitted it they fixed the wrong unit in my apartment.