awesomeeee. I like the rewards progrsm. they need to get backtasty tuesday and post more fliers around the entire property for events but its nice.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

This is my first apartment experience but it has been very positive overall. The apartment itself is especially nice and well-kept and the complex has plenty of amenities to keep me occupied and happy.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Nice environment & roommates as well. Not a lot of noise like other college housing. The amenities that’s offered are also convient. Not a bad place at all so far.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My residence experience so far had been good. I just really wished they offered 1 bedroom apartments because I believe it would be even better if I was able to stay by myself.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Overall, decent apartment. But the halls are disgustingly dirty and the elevator is out of order what seems like once a week. Lots to improve

this is a good location to live in and very well priced. Staff and maintenance has a few moments where they have lagged but great amenities and rather quiet

Great people who helped my friends and I find a great place to live thats close to campus and central to everything. Loved the friendly atmosphere as well!

Love everything about the Lofts besides 2 of my roommates!! I asked for help from the staff all the time but no one ever came around. Other than that, my living experience has been grand.

Overall, I think the Lofts are nice apartments that have a great community. I would give them 5 stars but management and maintenance can be slow at times and that can be a headache.

I have not lived there yet but the dealings I have had so far have been very pleasant and accommodating. They seem very wiling to help you out.

Everyone that I met was very friendly. I visited on three seperate occasions, and met the St Bernard puppy. I like the convenience of living near campus, and the layout of the corner appartments.

Very nice apartments, great location, sometimes things get broken which is a shame because the amenities are so nice. Management should fix things and assist people quicker.

Great staff and super helpful. Everyone was willing to help whoever help was needed and whenever there was a question that I was concerned about.

This has been the best apartment complex I have stayed in since I moved off of campus 4 years and 4 apartments ago. There is nothing I can really complain about that I feel like the Lofts should change. I like it here and I will be staying until I graduate.

I like living here, but y'all need to be more efficient when it comes to fixing problems!! Maintenance is very slow. Also every month I have to call in and have y'all remove the furniture fee because I don't have it. So just overall efficiency would be nice.

Great location to get to classes and very friendly staff. Biggest downside is the noise from the nearby streets but you learn to tune that out after a short while.

Literally I have had a great first semester here. Nothing has gone wrong at all. Other than maybe dog poop in the hallway, but that's on the residents. Not on management.

The lofts is a great community. You get high quality aparrments at a much more reasonable price than other apartments in town. The amenities are unparalleled and the staff is always there to help.

The online access is a great and modern tool for paying rent and maintenance requests. The 1 1/2 star missing is for cleanliness of hallways and stairwells. The garage needs more cameras and all concrete needs to be cleaned.

I toured the lofts last week and absolutely loved the atmosphere and helpful staff. The amenities are unbelievable and I cannot wait to move in.

i like it here! nice place. the only problem is the gated parking decks a w annoying because i have to stop my car and park to let myself in.

I moved to the lofts because I had been living somewhere that didn’t feel safe and the lofts made me feel so much better! My only complaint is the hallways and that’s the residents fault not the staff- just wish it could be cleaned faster.

The Lofts are everything I could want and more in an apartment. The amenities are modern, clean, & well kept. The staff is attentive, caring, & always helpful. Upon move-in, the apartment was clean and in a wonderful condition, completely move-in ready. The Lofts hired a professional moving service to assist the residents and that was incredibly helpful. The parking garage, hallways, and rooms are all very secure, I've always felt safe. Knowing the staff always has the safety and happiness of the residents in mind makes the living experience stress-free and comfortable.

Overall the lofts is a great place to live . I enjoy the neighbors and bus transportation to and from campus . That really makes all the difference .

My experience with the lofts has been great.The staff is so nice and is very helpful. The apartment was very clean when we first moved in. :)