Great customer service while signing for my lease. I completa tour and the lady was very nice and made me feel like I was st home already and really sold me to the Lofts.

Apartments are clean, well maintained, and not too loud! Maintenance is attentive and quick to fix any issues. Front desk workers are kind and helpful!

Been living here for 3 years and have no complaints love living with a view of the pool as well. Also convenient to get to campus as with ample amount of time.

Great bus service and great amenities for an extremely fair price. That being said, I would say that repainting the hallway and elevator floors is a priority.

No complaints here. I'm happy to call The Lofts at City Center home. They make being a resident so easy and stress free. I don't have to worry about keeping up with separate bills, maintenance issues, etc. I can focus on other things.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The amenities of this apartment are wonderful. I have lived here for 2 years and like it. The management is sometimes slow but overall I enjoy living here.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Overall, a good experience. Sometimes the trash chute makes the hall stink. The wifi works almost of the time, but when it doesn't work can be annoying. I love the location, the quality of the rooms, and the staff is great.

So far I have had I good experience with the Lofts, not too much to complain about. There are some things that could be better like the fan in my bathroom is broke and there were roaches in our room but they were taken care of in a timely manner after putting in a work order.

Amenities are great. Neighbors and staff are friendly. My only complaint is that it can get really dirty from trash and people allowing their pets to use to the bathroom in the hallways and stairwells.

Its okay so far i haven't really had any issues besides my neighbor that lives on the floor above who seems to enjoy stomping on the floor every step he or she makes

Overall I enjoyed my experience here, the amenities are great, there is a lot of space in the apartment, I love having multiple pools on the lot.

My resident experience has been great. I did not know my roommate prior to moving in, but she has been great. I really enjoy going to pool and exercise room.

It has been good so far. Fast service on maintenance request. No other issues. bus service has been good as well. People are friendly and nice

I have found the staff very helpful, and maintenance has improved drastically since new management has taken over. The sauna is great in the mornings before class.

There needs to be more buses in the morning it’s way too packed and more free food would be nice I always love that and the staff is very nice

My son is the resident. Anytime I’ve visited the property, the corridors and parking garages are always a bit dirty. The office staff are nice but could use a little more training.

The living experience is really good as it provides the basic amenities like gym, internet and so on. The pool and computer centers are also great

I have been a resident at the Lofts for two years now and there was no question when it came time to renew my lease. My first year at the Lofts was amazing and without any concern. It helped me tremendously during my summer classes since I was not having to move my belongings during this time. I have no issues with the complex whatsoever and they are very timely in completing maintenance requests.

The apartment is in an amazing location with so many great shops and restaurants all around. The facility itself could be kept a lot cleaner.

I have lived here for a month with no problems. Grounds could be cleaner but other than that it has been great! The walls are also pretty thin so you can hear a lot going on around you.

The lofts is a amazing place to live there are many things to do here that keep you active and is very close to campus there is also a direct bus route

The Lofts at City Center is definitely worth the comparatively low price for a 4 bedroom apartment in Tuscaloosa. The location near the university is also ideal.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The Lofts at city center was supposed to meet with her a few minutes late and she said that they were basically a little girl with a dog but they didn’t want her

The staff at The Lofts are the best. I love living here. The location is perfect. All my expectations are met. It is a great value. I recommend The Lofts.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Overall it's good for a college apartment. You have to keep them honest on their end, or they'll take advantage of you. And they are good about maintenance, but for the best results go into the office and speak to someone directly if you want something fixed.