Overall it's good for a college apartment. You have to keep them honest on their end, or they'll take advantage of you. And they are good about maintenance, but for the best results go into the office and speak to someone directly if you want something fixed.

The lofts at city center has an excellent location, a good and helpful staff, along with spacious rooms and a great resort style pool to relax by.

Overall ok. Communication problems. They don’t return calls. Nice complex and great amenities. Great location and shuttle is always thorough and on time

I recently moved into The Lofts last month but so far I have really enjoyed my stay! I have made great acquaintances with the staff in the clubhouse and love the view that I have in my apartment.

The Lofts at City Center has not done me wrong so far. I appreciate how the office staff looks out for me. The Lofts at City Center, thank you.

The location and price is nice, but I wish the shuttle ran 24 hours like it used to. Also, the parking garage in building 2 is missing mirrors, which makes it dangerous to try and turn the corners.

My apartment community has been great! The staff is very friendly and does a great job at being accommodating. The community is kept clean and they even regularly give prizes.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS +125 BONUS POINTS For Feedback TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS +125 BONUS POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community.

This is a great place to live if you're open too meeting new people or you simply love the environment here. It's very chill and everyone respects one another.

I love the location and the amenities available. I don't think adding any more features is necessary cause there is already so much to do and so much provided. Some places need maintenance frequently but its been pretty great so far.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The apartment is in working condition as specified when walking through the model house. Maintenance was not quick enough, it could have been made more prompt.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

It a nice place to stay at and they have nice poeple who stay out here and everything is close by and and they have nice day out how work with you

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I did not know where I was going to live until July and was very fortunate that the Lofts found a place for me as well as were kind and helpful

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I haven’t actually lived at The Lofts yet. I won’t move in until the 18th of this month but so far, my experience with the employees and managers has been a positive one. I signed my lease during orientation so I will be receiving good incentives which helps me and my family because tuition at Alabama is so expensive. I’m very excited about moving to a new city and living at The Lofts.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Very nice amenities. The neighborhood is close to everything and the bus to campus is great. The pool is fun, convenient , and clean. Roll tide

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The Lofts has been a great college apartment to live in. The management makes all the difference, and time there has been an issue or question it has been addressed as soon as possible.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

So far so good, I move in in about a week and I still do not know my roommates. Would really like to know this well before hand. Other then that it’s all good.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I haven't moved in yet but I'm excited to begin my stay at the Lofts at City Center. My impression so far is that they have spacious rooms, impressive amenities, friendly staff, and I got a great deal signing!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I'm scheduled to move in August but so far, the leasing office and it's staff have done an outstanding job so far. The customer service and their need to provide their residents with rental specials are a plus and huge advantage for us college students.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Today is move day, but the tour was amazing and they offer a lot to do., from swimming to the really awesome exercise room. I can’t wait! Super excited

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Extremely beautiful complex with amazing staff and so many activities which is a huge plus. I love how close we are to the mall and all the shopping center as well.

I have not began my residency at The Lofts yet, but the tour of the apartments and resources made me very excited to live there this coming fall!!!

LOFTS AT CITY CENTER TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS +125 BONUS POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community.

Went and toured early this week and it seemed great. This was my parents first time actually looking at the apartment, and they really liked it as well.

Very good! The only issues i had were with dog poop in stairway and unclean hallways other than that staff is always friendly and i have had no other issues