The experience has been okay so far. The facility it self is not kept clean as well as it should. That’s why the place is falling apart. The manager has also been rude

I haven’t yet moved in . I have to get about $800 more than I’ll be there . I was told a dift price at least 3 times. I’m sorry for any inconvenience .

My lease starts in August, but I have already fallen in love with this place during the tour. The amenities are too not h & they are so quick to get back with me.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I hav not yet moved ooks like we missed you the other day, but no worries, your invitation to our resident rewards program awaits. Remember, it's only for Lofts at City Center residents, so don't be surprised if your friends get jealous and start asking how they can move here.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I'm not quite sure why this is an option for me to fill out as i have just signed the lease. I have yet to live here yet but so far its been a very good experience.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Pretty nice place to live, rooms and living space is very nice. Maintenance response times are reasonable, pool is perfect. Gym and hallways need some love.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Great Community! The environment is wonderful and fun. Close to shopping centers/food areas. I love the workout center and pool area here. 👍🏾

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I have an outstanding experience. Everyone so far has been so nice and has truly made it very easy to move in and get started with the lofts!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The Lofts at City Center are apartments in Tuscaloosa at The University of Alabama. They are located near the intersection of McFarland Blvd and University Blvd within walking distance of University Mall, Midtown, and Legacy Park. We are even on the Crimson Ride bus route, for convenient transportation to and from the UA campus.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Maintenance is good and responsive. People drive to fast around complex. Nice pool and workout room. Garbage room is a disaster. Lease signing to complex. Nice common area and kitchen

Reply from Lofts at City Center

While touring the lofts I found that it has a great location with amazing amenities!! Being able to not stress about commute to the University is a huge perk to me!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The experience is great. I really love the idea of having it by restaurants and stores it makes it easier for me to get what I need. The pool and the rest of the amines are great.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My apartment is very well equipped and comfortable. Maintenance quickly resolves any issues within the apartment. My only complaints are a few incidences of rowdiness and vandalism disturbing the peace and some amenities in disrepair.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

When I first called about my interest in the Lofts at city center I was blown away with how generous and friendly the lady was. She answered all my questions and got me the best deal possible with tons of bonuses!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Well I moved in here almost three weeks ago from overseas on the 13 of April...I moved in here because of my sister telling me she has lived here almost 3 three and never had a problem. I moved here with alot of problems no furniture had to sleep on the floor with a mattress with no bed frame, blinds are messed up toilet seat,door could not be locked and then management telling me they could not find my lease has to sign another lease. The funny thing is 14 which is a sunday I went down to the office to pick up my keys and they were ready for me to pick.this is a little strange lol. Management please get your stuff together

Reply from Lofts at City Center

It was good!it looks really pretty and we toured the pool. My friend lives there now and she loves it. I would totally recommend this place to a friend and tell them to live there next year if they’re not in a lease yet

Reply from Lofts at City Center

I'm so excited to be living here next year!! I have heard so many amazing things about the Lofts and I cannot wait to utilize all of the amenities.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Nice apartments, love the amenities and very impressed with new management and their drive to fix the issues present, such as security and various broken things. Love living here!

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Great location I like that it’s so close to campus. The air conditioning breaks a lot in my room but other than that I haven’t had any issues

Reply from Lofts at City Center

A lot of maintenance issues. Most doors are broken in the complex. Commonly trash littered around the complex. Our door to our apartment has had a broken hinge since we moved in last August.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

The hallways seem to be being maintained better, now my main complaint is the trash room being kept cleaner and the stairways perhaps being cleaned as well.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Apartments are very comfortable, the people in the leasing office were very attentive and they gave me a tour to see all the facilities I like to live here

Reply from Lofts at City Center

Give building 2 the same love building 1 gets (keep it clean) and fix the amenities you advertise (gym, sauna, steam room, bathrooms, etc.).

Reply from Lofts at City Center

For the most part, it is ok, however, but it could be way better. The staff is friendly but unorganized sometimes. Also, a lot of the building is run down and disgusting.

Reply from Lofts at City Center

My experience with the Lofts has been characterized by countless maintenance issues and little resolution. The management does put in solid effort to correct problems immediately, but I don’t believe they alone have the resources fix overarching issues such as poor appliance quality. There are many nice amenities!