Lofts at Nacogdoches

1,104 Reviews

4.4

1,104 Reviews

Karina
I’ve had a positive experience, I’ve actually became really good friends with my roommate and I think this is a friendship that is going to last very long! Thank you lofts

Savannah
I am so excited to live at Lofts! I love the workout room, pool, community room, and of course the free printing in the computer lab. The staff is always so helpful and accommodating.

Zaida
I like living at LOFTS, they’re always on top of everything and when you need any help they’re always there to help. I love hanging out at the lounge and play pool or just hang by the pool w my friends.

Marina
I love living at Lofts! I love all the amenities it has to offer such as the pool, gym, and common area. Living at Lofts make me feel like I am at home and it is such a nice place to liv over-all. I have made the best memories here with my roommates that are now my forever best friends! I wouldn't trade my last two years at Lofts to live anywhere else!

Jared
awesome community experience. Lofts is a great place to stay. The front desk is always welcoming and feels right at home. The luxuries are great.

Kimberly
I'm comfortable and excited to invite my friends over now. I love coming home and seeing the complex's beauty and am always grateful to be living here.

Alexus
I truly love it here. Best apartments in Nacogdoches. Maintenance comes very fast and the front office is always one call away. It’s minutes away from SFA.

Marielle
I like living at Lofts. It’s semi affordable and everyone that works there is extremely nice and helpful. Would recommend to college students.

Kolby
So far it has been a pretty good experience here. There may be a couple things here or there that could be an issue, but they are pretty minor. Overall, it has been great.

Brooke
I love it here! The amenities are great and my friends and I love the convenience of being so close to campus. I’m ready for summer to come around so I can use the pool!