Lofts at Nacogdoches

1,014 Reviews

4.4

1,014 Reviews

Tera
Pretty place but stuff goes out and it takes awhile to get fixed!! The amenities are great and I love the pool there!! I liked here for 2 years and I loved it but there also has been several issues wrong with my unit!
Haley
Everyone is so so sweet & kind. The staff is very kind and helpful. The place stays super clean as well as the pool! Being an out of state student, it definitely feels like home!
Hayley
love everything about living here at lofts! the amenities are great and well taken care of. all of my neighbors are lovely. best decision living here.
Katelyn
I am so excited to live in such a beautiful, welcoming, clean, and affordable environment! The pool is so nice and relaxing, and the furnished apartments will make living so much easier!
Christina
I've had a lot of problems here. This place is only worth the price if you only care about looks, not actual quality. Here's a list of some of the issues I've had here: - When I first moved in, I noticed water damage in the common area. Maintenance came and painted over it without doing anything else. - The furniture is sooooo cheaply made, yet they charge sooooo much for it. $95 for a chair that is barely held together brand new? - I pay for renters insurance here. When my bike got stolen from a part of the property where there were no cameras, they threw up their hands and did nothing to reimburse me. Then, they put up a sign saying that there were cameras where my bike was stolen.
Ashauna
This apartment complex has been super nice and friendly all year long. The amenities are amazing and are cleaned weekly. The staff are super helpful and always willing to help.
Samuel
Pretty nifty. I don't know, just signed my lease, everyone has been schwifty so far, I guess. Keep up the great work my guys. I'm just trying to get to the character minimum.
John
It’s been good. Have had a great experience with the workers and maintenance crew. They are always polite and nice. The rooms are also ver nice and spacious.
Genesis
I love living here, the amenities are great and so is the office staff!! Living here for me was definitely the best choice I made and I just feel really comfortable here.
Savannah
The office staff is very helpful. Also, my dog really loves the complex. The office always gives her a treat, so now she looks forward to making trips to the office.