Lofts at Nacogdoches

4.4

4.4

I love living here! I feel very safe and have made tons of friends here on the property! My favorite amenity is the luxurious pool! Going out there during the day with friends to relax is my favorite thing to do!
Better than my last apartment no major issues yet except when I moved and my personal room was not very clean but they came back in later and cleaned the floors so its all good now. Everything else has been good so far
I love it here! I have nothing but a great experience with the staff and maintenance workers. They’ve been great! I especially love how welcoming they are to my pet.
The community is amazing. I love the events the property and the amazing staff. However I had a terrible experience with the amount of time it took to fix my apartment after the damages of the winter storm that was back in February. We finally got our apartment 100% back to normal in September. Which was 7 whole months after the fact that we had to tear our walls and ceiling out. Which exposed us to the attic and let bugs and who knows what else’s in our apartment all the time. Much less our electricity bill was always high because of the lack of insulation. We had no sympathy given besides the copy and pasted letters. Also half of the time we had people just walk in our apartment without warning during the summer and it was very unsettling. This should never be acceptable and I was very disappointed that lofts did this to us. Therefore I will not be renewing my lease and will not recommend it to anyone. I do understand that it was a freak accident. But 7 months is ridiculous..
The apartment itself is really nice but office staff are not always the most helpful and maintenance has always been a terrible process. There are also fees and charges that are unreasonable.
The staff is so helpful! I also love the amenities the complex offers. The computers and free printing definitely becomes useful! I love living at Lofts!
Lofts is hands down the best place to live in Nac. The amenities are great, the staff is always helpful, and I love the private bedrooms and bathrooms.
It has been good! I have enjoyed it! I like that it is a community not just an apartment complex! I also enjoy the event put on by the community when I can go to them.
This is a great apartment complex to live in. It is completely furnished and the staff are great. They also have fun socially events for the residents.
I love living here at lofts Nacogdoches, it has been such a great experience for me and I honestly wouldn’t trade my time here for anything. When I move on from Nacogdoches at the end of the year, I want to find another apartment complex just like this one to move in to