Lofts at Nacogdoches

4.4

4.4

This experience was different but something I would tell someone they would have to experience. My experience was different from others but things could have been different
i absolutely love lofts! i have a whole bunch of friends who live at lofts so i love being able to see all of my friends pretty much every singe day!
Lofts is the best place to live!! It has amazing residents and staff and makes living in nacogdoches so much fun!! everyone is so nice and there's always something going on:)
Great location close to campus & all the best restaurants. The wifi is good & the staff is always friendly and helpful. My favorite part about Lofts is they are dog friendly!
Really nice apartments and many ways to meet new friends!! The pool is great and they have many events! Only thing is is that the hall ways are dirty and nothing gets fixed
I have enjoyed living at lofts. I really like having my own room and bathroom but also living with some of my friends. Being able to see them everyday was the best.
Loved living at lofts. The style and furniture is up to date and modern. The staff and maintenance team are quick and efficient. The amenities are perfect.
Good living here good maintenance staff friendly staff. It’s like a community here at the complex. When you walk into the front desk area people know your name know you personally and that’s cool. Your not just a name on paper your a resident and they take pride in that
I love the environment and the pool. I wish the location was in a different spot, as Pearl street can be kinda sketchy. Overall, I am satisfied that I chose lofts.
I’ve loved living at Lofts! Other than the delay on repairs from the winter storm it’s been good. I also wish we were automatically offered alternative housing instead of having to ask when our rooms were not comfortable to sleep in. Staff is very friendly!