Lofts at Nacogdoches

4.4

1,060 Reviews

Alexis
about 1 hour ago
I love living at the Lofts! They have great amenities, an amazing maintenance staff, and a very helpful management team. I would definitely recommend living here!

Emily
1 day ago
I have really enjoyed staying at lofts apartments! I love all of the amenities that they have to offer! I absolutely love the different competitions and games that they host with casino night being my favorite!

Madison
1 day ago
Love lofts! So many amazing amenities and great people. Maintenance is always quick and ready to help. The staff is great especially the courtesy officer nick!

Kennedy
amazing apartment complex. love every single thing about this apartment complex. i have 0 complaints about how things are worked here. i am very thankful to be living here!

Abigail
Lofts have been great with keeping up our apartment and property. We have lots of things that needed help and fixing, and it was all fixed within a week!

Micaela
I love how pet friendly it is here! I feel safe living here and the staff are super nice! The resident events are so much fun to attend! I really enjoy living here!

Hannah
I love living at lofts! They have great amenities and host lots of contests and give always like gift cards, free tacos, free groceries and much more.

Lainey
The time I have been at Lofts has been nothing short of a great experience. From the amenities to the staff, to the units themself, it has made my college experience easier.

Elizabeth
All the staff is so friendly and anytime we needed anything fixed they fixed it right away! My dog has plenty of space to walk around when we go outside and the pool is awesome

Shelbee
The maintenance crew is super nice and work really hard to address your concerns! The front desk people are always super nice and welcome you with a big smile on their face! I’ve only had one encounter with the manager but she was the sweetest human being ever, super chill, and even funny!! I signed for a lease in December 2020 and resigned my lease in 2021 and plan on resigning again this year!