Lofts at Red Mountain Apartments

Lofts is a great place to live from the location to the amenities to the neighbors. Being right in the heart of Glenwood Springs makes this the best
The amenities here make your living experience worth it. Great place to host work parties or graduations and other events. I would recommend this place to anyone.
The Lofts at Red Mountain is the perfect location with great amenities. Everything I need is within walking distance, but I also have easy access to the highway when I feel like venturing out! The management is great, and I can’t wait to get to know the community better!
The Lofts at Red Mountain is a beautiful apartment complex set in a lovely town. The views outside my balcony are glorious. And the staff here has been most helpful and welcoming. My husband and I are blessed to be able to live in such comfortable surroundings.
Amazing staff! The maintenance crew is outstanding and the leasing/management team is stellar! Would recommend to anyone in my circle for sure! Whoo!
Love it here so far. The community coffee machine has been not working for a few days though. We tried using it and it only spits out water.
Best residential place I ever stayed Strategic location and close to amenities This must be heaven....I must stay When I moved here didn’t have an idea of what I was moving into but the impeccable hospitality from the staff struck me and I fell head over with the place and I am stay here for long am sure
This property is a bit of a unicorn in the valley. It has a modern, urban feel inside. When you step outside, you're basically in a mountain paradise - walking distance to great food and a lot of convenient shopping. The interiors are amazing and for the price, this place is absolutely the best value for renters looking for something new and modern. Also, pet friendly! Now I just need to find a Chihuahua...
Love love love living here! Such a beautiful view and amazing neighborhoods. The staff are great and quick at responding to phone calls and emails.
We just moved in and everyone has been super helpful and outgoing even in these weird times with the COVID-19 craziness happening. We love our new home!