Lofts at Red Mountain Apartments

This has been the absolute best apartment experience of our lives. From our tour with Dani to moving in and getting settled we have had a great time. The Lofts have fantastic amenities and the surrounding area in Glenwood Springs is amazing.
Great apartments. So close to anything in glenwood, and the space is very well taken care of! All the amenities make it so comfortable to live here!
Just moved in. Love the amenities and property management team. Our apartment is beautiful and we love it so far! Great location with lots to do.
As a new resident, my experience has been really great so far! I can't wait to make use of community amenities offered by the Lofts and be a part of the events they have to offer.
I am still in the moving in stage, but so far everyone has be extremely nice and I'm excited to a part of the community! The staff is very helpful as well. All around it seems like great place to live.
I love the location and amenities! It’s so nice to have a balcony looking out at the mountain, especially right now with all of the leaves changing colors.
Lifts at Red Mountain were so accommodating with helping us find the best space and perfect apartment! Always eager to help and got everything done in a timely manner.
Living here so far has been nice! Maintenance hands all issues efficiently and quickly! I think the only issue I have is how fast people and the buses drive through the parking lot.
I did get here literally two days ago but so far, the apartment is really nice and close to everything. I love the view and the little details like the huge sink and the outlets everywhere. It is a little smaller than I had pictured from the layout so I definitely brought too much furniture, but I can figure it out.
The lofts incredible with an excellent community and incredible staff helping manage. All of the amenities have been great and have helped us few le