Lofts at Red Mountain Apartments

4.6

4.6

It has been a great time living here. During COVID I found out that they dropped prices significantly for new renters and was very put off by the fact that they would not honor the price with current tenants. Maintenance is great, and Melissa is a wonderful and warm addition to the management team. I wish they did more community events to give back to the community, since the locals do not support the construction or view obstruction.
Great appliances. Flow of apartment works well. Neighbors are ok. Some people don’t pick up after their dogs, but most everyone does. There is very little noise that goes on which is nice.
The Lofts is a wonderful community with high-end facilities and a friendly staff. Unfortunately, a lot of residents refuse to follow the rules and keep their dogs on leash. Great views and central location!
Awesome apartment to live in. Great amenities and all round fantastic environment. The distance to bus and local transit system makes life much easier.
I like the options of amenities but wasn’t able to use them for a long time during COVID and was still paying a crazy amount of money for rent. The quiet hours are also very restricting. I understand having to be quiet past 10 on weekdays but on the weekends it seems too early. Other than that I’ve liked it here so far.
I’ve been pretty comfortable living in this area so far. The restaurants across the street are awesome and reasonably priced for the quality of food produced. The liquor store (which is also across the street ) has a decent selection, and that’s a plus. Target usually has most of my retail needs, and is fun to walk around in (: The staff and maintenance crew are awesome too. My only complaints are that the construction project across the way is very loud, and shakes the building every time the pile driver is used. I get very nervous when this happens. Another issue is that I have a hard time parking in my assigned spot because of the vehicles parked in front of their garage doors. I would honestly choose a 5 star rating if these issues didn’t exist!
Just moved in a few days ago, and this place is more than we could’ve asked for/imagined! I would highly recommend anyone new to town to check this place out!
The staff are amazing. They are very friendly, and accommodating. Melissa was always there to answer all my questions. So far I am loving living here. :-)
So far, so good. Just been here a month. Office staff is very nice. Already locked myself out once and the response was quick and friendly
The lofts have been a great experience. Amenities are top notch and management is great. It has worked perfectly for us while we try to figure out our house situation.