Lofts at Red Mountain Apartments

4.6

4.6

AJ and Kaylen are really stepping up their game. I’m proud of their work, this valley, and this place we are so lucky to call home. The Christmas tree was beautiful this year.
Pet friendly, and quiet neighborhood. Anything you need is available 24/7, in regards to repairs or overall service. Constant messages and updates with things going on, and maintenance. A great place to stay
I’m happy with where I live. Quiet, spacious, close to shopping center and bus stops. Great area. Even with covid they have done an amazing job.
I love it here! The people in the office have been more then helpful, the location is great, the key to get in the complex and apt door is amazing, the neighbors are super nice and friendly, there’s a bus stop right outside, target is across the street, parking is super easy, and I have absolutely nothing to complain about! Living here is the best decision I have ever made!
Leasing staff was perfect during move-in. Efficient, helpful and answered all my questions. Apartment and location is a dream. Luxury mountain living with a deck facing a beautiful red mountains covered in aspens and snow. Our husky is in paradise sun bathing on our deck while chasing little blue and red birdies off. The location is impeccable. 45 min to Beaver Creek, Vail or Aspen Snowmass and you qualify for $499 aspen ski pass because your location as a roaring forks valley resident. Backcountry skiing, off-roading, kayaking, hiking, fishing all 5 minutes from my doorstep. Day trips to Marble, Redstone, Maroon Bells, Telluride, Silverton, Alpine Loop, Lake City, Breck, Keystone and much more! The interior of the apartments are wonderful. High ceilings, new appliances, glass shower, walk in closets and beautiful countertops.
Very quiet, quaint apartments. Everyone I run in to is quite nice. Especially the employees. I only say good things when prime all me about the Lofts !
So far everything has been perfect! Really appreciate their help with getting the bigger packages delivered to the doors since the mail room is quite a hike for most and they don’t have a solid package area.
The staff are extremely nice and I have really enjoyed the process of moving in. Everyone seems very happy and welcoming when I am moving things in. Great start so far.
Melissa has helped me with my move and has been beyond helpful and so very kind with perfect communication. My new home is spectacular! As well as all the amenities I have access to and being so close to all the fun things I like to do across the street. It's been a wonderful experience and I'm so enjoying my home sweet home.
My husband and I, along with our two furry kiddos, are absolutely loving the Lofts! Melissa has been so helpful during our move in process and went above and beyond to help us figure out how to get our large couch to fit through the doors. Our neighbors seem friendly, and we love our home and the amenities offered!