Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek

3.9

3.9

I love living here, there has literally never been any issues with maintenance or any kind of problems with the management. One of the best parts of living here would definitely be the amenities.
I love living at the Lofts! The sand volleyball court and the pools are my favorite places to hang out here when I have free time. It is located in a great place as well.
It was rough when my roommates and I moved in but now it is better! The front desk is really nice and try to help you the best way they can! :)
The staff is always so kind & knows me by name. I truly feel like a part of this little lofts community. I’ve never lived in a complex for longer than a year, but I know that I won’t be leaving this place anytime soon.
Overall I love the location and amenities. They need to be quicker about fixing problems and the apartment was dirty when we arrived. The price is right for the apartment.
The community events are very effective at instilling a sense of community at The Lofts! It's great getting to know our neighbors, the staff, and the residents!
I have had a really positive resident experience! I love how they have giveaways even though I have not won any of them and also how they have community rewards! The amenities are great like the pool and the gym and the desk workers are really friendly!
It’s a great place and has great amenities especially covered parking. The workers here are very polite and very helpful with any question you have.
Overall the lofts is good, not anything special and slightly far from campus but used to be worth the price. Now the price is a lot higher for the value of the apartment/amenities/pool
Its been great. The apartments have been nice to live in and come with the perks of being close to neat things. The mall, theatre, park have all been great to have nearby.