Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek

Lofts is a really decent place for student to live with an affordable price. It has a nice gym and a clean pool. The maintenance is pretty fast as well
Dog poop everywhere noise neighbors. This place has to be on of the weirdest place to live in. The place is nice but the problem with it may be a bit much
I have had a very pleasant experience at the lofts. The define desk is nice and there is plenty of room in my apartment. If there was ever a problem they did their best to fix it quickly.
So far so good, nice and cozy place. Since day one we were well orientated, the staff was very attentive and friendly. We have communicated some maintenance issues and they are responding quickly.
Living here in the lofts at wolf pen creek for the past year and eight months has been really great so far , especially when being a high school student , they offer a lot of wonderful amenities and it’s super fun!
The spin room is fantastic!! If you’re not spinning you’re not winning! I’m glad the Lofts has given me a chance to live my motto out. Amazing!
Pool are is my absolute favorite!! Nothing tops the spin studio, the vibe is so nice!! Love the gym and all of the machines that are included. Can’t get enough!
It’s been a good community so far. Haven’t met a whole lot of people but everyone that I have met has been pretty fine and nice and neighborly.
It's really chill here! I love how everything is remodeled and is looking a lot nicer. I rates here are one of the best for what you're getting
My experience has been a lot better with the new management! Some work orders take longer than others to get accomplished and sometimes take months.