Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek

Great experience at the lofts at wolf penn creek! Staff is super helpful and willing to take time to fix problems. They made everything so easy for me!
I have yet to move in but from what I’ve seen I’m in love with this place !! It looks for clean and well kept. Applying for the lease was a very easy process and I was very happy with that experience!
The units and the location are very nice. The biggest issue has been with the air conditioning having a lot of problems, which is causing the electricity bill to be extremely high.
I haven’t moved in yet but I am very excited to so because the place is really nice and they have a very nice gym. I hope the management is good.
While I have yet to live at The Lofts and will be moving in this fall, the staff members have always been super responsive and nice when I contact them with questions!
I just signed up so I have no reference on how the building is. But staff has been good so far while registering and getting room assignments
I love it there I’m so excited to continue living there. It makes me feel so comfortable, exactly like my home away from home. It also has a gym and a spin room which allow me to stay active. As well as the trail right by the apartment !
Very easy to communicate with whenever I needed help or assistance. When I was able to reach them, they were very friendly and knew how to help me.
The lofts was a very nice apartment complex. Room space is a little tight but it comes furnished with a bed, desk, and dresser drawers as well as a decent sized closet.
My biggest issue here has been with the change in management in August and the AC unit that continually breaks. While management and staff has improved since the first half of the lease, it's frustrating to have one of the AC units in our apartment stop working every 2 months. The updates to the amenities have been really great though, the spaces look and are amazing!