Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek

1 star
Maintenance always takes forever to actually get things solved or does nothing to solve issues. Staff have not been very helpful, especially during move-in when we were delayed a full 2 days as to when we could move-in due to the unit not being cleaned AT all and disgusting carpet. We had to spend those 2 days cleaning the unit ourself and had to wait for the pee and vomit stained carpet to be replaced. Additionally, it took over 10 days for our AC unit to be fixed after moving in. We were told we would receive a utility credit for the inconvenience, but never did. Our bill for the first month of electricity ended up being over $200 due to the AC not working correctly, whereas other hot months the bill was under $100. I am FOR SURE moving out and leaving!
Everythings are good, especially very very kind staff and extremely quick maintenance systems. I never regret! Great and wonderful appartment in college station!!!
I’ve been living for close to 3 years now and I’d have to say I have seen things regularly improve over that time. The management is friendly and responds to calls quickly, the facilities here are well kept and stocked. The convenience of living near a park and close to a grocery store make it all the more livable.
staff is very helpful and patient with my needs. apartments are clean & taken care of. work orders are done in a timely manner depending on the severity.
I like this place a lot. I’ve been here for two years and I haven’t really had any problems. Maintenance is fast and pretty cool, the other staff is very helpful and the building is great!
I like the room and the location but when I moved in the apartment was filthy. The new management is making some decent renovations that I'm sure will be nice in the long run but since I graduate this semester, it's just an annoyance to have people constantly outside my window working on stuff.
Living here is just fine; it's the fact that everything keeps breaking that's the problem. Otherwise, the staff is super cool, and the living space itself is fun.
Loving the new paint color scheme, although there is a problem with loud people in garage. WiFi could use some work. Loving it so far, thank you.
Nice place. A little bit expensive compared with other apartments but worth it. Rooms are equipted everthing you need for your stay. Welcoming stuffs.
I like living here but I've met about a total of like 5 people. Idk, perhaps when the pool opens the place will be more lively. Also the neighbors next door never once tried and then they moved @ semester so it's whatever.