Logan's Landing

4.6

4.6

It was really nice to move into a brand new apartment with all new appliances. The community is nice and the leasing office has been helpful whenever there has been an issue.
First, the maintenance has been wonderful, helpful and follow through. The residents have been friendly and I love meeting their pets. The location is perfect for exploring and I haven’t gotten lost yet!
Coming from New York I’ve always dreamed of having an apartment like this. But I was never able to afford it! This is such a beautiful complex and the apartment itself is awesome and I can’t wait to decorate it and make it my own!
Carla is the sweetest person and she helped my move-in go smoothly and the walk through was quick so I could just start moving my things in. Logan’s Landing is neat and very modern. Great pricing for everything it offers!
love my experience here! As a student, it is the perfect environment to study, destress, and relax!The staff is great and very friendly and are always quick to help whenever we need.
I have been very happy at Logan's Landing! It's peaceful and quiet, a good location, a comfortable place to come home to at the end of the day, and there's a beautiful view out my window. I'm very thankful to be here!
I feel safe living here due to the great community. The noise is usually kept minimum and I love the style of the buildings and units. The community center is also very hospitable and a good place to work with a great gym.
Logan's landing has been a great experience. Friendly helpful staff and a quiet building. Receiving packages has proven to be a pain sometimes but the amazon locker has certainly helped with that.
So thankful for Logan’s Landing… as much as I love visiting my family over the summer, I’m eager to come back to my cozy home away from home… will be renewing my lease soon, there’s no where else I’d rather be!
My experience here has been great so far! I’m in love with my apartment and all of the amenities including the extra space. I would like to mention that my sunroom area is my favorite for relaxing.