Logan's Landing

4.6

4.6

Ryan
This apartment complex is very welcoming and I love the apartment owners trying to connect to the tenants with announcements and activities

Cameron
My apartment community it wonderful. I've been here for about 3 years and I couldn't imagine living in another community. I consider this home until I get my first house.

Zachary
We just moved in and so far it has been a great experience! Maintenance has been helpful when we had issues with systems in our apartment. Love that we can park anywhere!

Cassandra
I love my apartment, and I feel safe here. I enjoy the convenience of a workout room on the property. Phil, at the main office, is so helpful with any issues or needs that arise.

Elizabeth
The security by requiring fobs to get in the building is great. The inside main hallways are always clean. It's cool in summer and warm in winter in the building. This also saves on our electric bill. The maintenance staff is quick to fix issues in the building. The staff in the office is polite and easy to work with. The overall area outside is clean. They recently added street lights to the parking lot and that makes me happy.

John
I have really enjoyed my time here so far. I love how the staff works to create a feeling of community through things like this. I have not gotten that in previous places.

Douglas
Had some minor problems with getting our ESA letter approved but at the end of it all it worked out. In the future this company needs to have a much quicker acceptance time.

Melanie
Older Maintenance staff is excellent. Very conscientious and courteous. New staff coming onboard are lagging, but I am hopeful they will begin cleaning elevators and floors in hallways more frequently.

Kelsey
so happy with everything. the apartment was super clean when I moved in & overall feel safe & secure in my space. the leasing office is always super quick to respond if I have questions/issues.

Udeme
My time here as a resident has been very pleasant. I haven’t had any issues that the office wasn’t able to promptly address. Each time I went into the office it was always a pleasant experience.