Logan's Landing

4.6

4.6

Sarah
Apartment is nice and roomy.. been here for over a year and I love the location. I like how safe I feel with the doors being locked and only enterable with a FOB. Parking is the only downside due to visitors and etc.
Susan
I’m enjoying my life at Logan’s Landing. The apartment is so spacious and I have been able to furnish it and truly feel like I’m at home. The utilities are so reasonable and my place stays a comfortable temperature without my running heat or a/c very much.
Debra
The staff, Carla, Amy, Chris are the best! They have been so kind and helpful. They made my move in less stressful and have been ready on the spot to help with problems since.
Aubrie
Love the community! There is always something to do. The buildings are so nice and they are kept very clean. Everyone is so sweet! Thankful for plenty of handicapped parking in front of my building!!
Melvin
I have only been here since November 12th, but everything seems ok but one thing I would like to see even tho I can work around it is a more Handicap accessible Trash disposable area as I drive a scooter out to the trash containers but have to dismount my scooter to dispose of my trash but I can handle it. thank you.
Ruhana
Honestly don’t have any negatives! I’ve really enjoyed my time here and everyone on the staff is so nice! I love decorations they’ve done for Christmas!!
Zenub
I constantly see improvements happening, the Christmas decorations are also awesome. I also really like how cute the main lobby is decorated
Elexi
I am very pleased with this apartment community. The aesthetic is impressive the maintenance of the property is above average. The parking suits my needs very well. And my apartment itself is delightful. Not to mention the wonderful customer service at the leasing office. The 24 hour fitness center is ridiculously convenient. I can very comfortably say this is a 5 star community.
Courtney
Throughout the whole process, from application to my actual arrival here from NH, Carla has been so amazing and helpful. I couldn’t ask for a better community. My experience has been wonderful so far:)
Francesca
Great experience so far. Easy move-in process. I still don’t get the non refundable fee that doesn’t go toward rent or security deposit (this is the first apartment I've had that’s had one), but other than that, I’ve been impressed by and happy with our experience. The homes are beautiful.