Loma Vista

They are trying to do better. I have an issue with the place looking trashy. Dumpsters have furniture all around food on walk way. Maintenance has not fixed my maintenance request
The staff at Loma Vista have been great to work with. Especially during this pandemic crisis. They are helpful and willing to help when they can.
The gates are constantly broken. Random people parking in my spot, besides my car being messed with on multiple occasions I thought we has security but I never see them
The staff is not always responsive. I understand the current situation with Covid 19, but they came give better customer service. The maintenance manager is not honest.
My neighbors all keep to there selfs speak when present. And also look out for one another. Such as not letting anyone in your parking space. If a package comes from UPS they'll grab it and make sure you receive it. Just all around NICE!
Gates are broken or left wide open half the time. Not very attentive staff... try calling the “emergency line” for maintenance and no one answers. What’s the point of having it.
I love it here!! All the neighbor are nice!! My apartment is very nice. Maintenance also came in a timely manner to fix my issues. The apartments feel safe.
I love the area, I love the apartment amenities also im happy to be on the first floor i can be closer to my family communication could be better
It is a good experience living here. I’ve only been here 2 months but I never had a problem with anyone. I can’t wait until they open back the pools so I can meet more people.
My experience has been great other than the fact my neighbors hate that I have a 2 and 4 year old 🙃!! Bitter sweet! Can't wait until we can use the amenities again !!