Place is decent, staff is great and super nice. Maintenance is very quick to get to fixing things. Neighbors are somewhat OK and rent it high But overall I like living here .

Reply from Longwood at Southern Hills

Longwoods is a very nice place to live. The staff are friendly and helpful. A pleasant neighborhood. Close to shopping and transportation

Great place to live, nice residents! Awesome and friendly staff too. I like that it's very quiet here and no one disturbs me, I get peace and quiet. No loud people nor any problems here.

I love the staff here they are very friendly and willing to listen to all complaints and are quick to solve them! They care for the residents and that's what's very important to me!

A very good job. The staff does a excellent job. The grounds are kept neat. Security of Longwoods does a good job. There is low noise levels.

Longwood at Southern Hills is doing an excellent job. If we have an issue, it is always fixed quickly. The office does a great job of communicating and getting things done.

What is there not to love about this place?! Every one is nice and polite and willing to help. The staff is really friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a new home, why not here?

Very nice staff. Calm and quite community. Lots of Kids. Great with keeping up with the property and maintenance. Great price in a convienent location near downtown.

Its a very calm and safe place to live, I would highly recommend anybody to come and live here, there has never been an incident.Staff is very helpful and nice

My experience was very good. Rita was very professional and answered all my questions. I like the prioperty very exited to live there and start my new life.