Longwood at Southern Hills

This is quiet community to live. I plan to stay long term. I've enjoyed coming home to my apartment. Staff is friendly and very professional for concerns that I may have.
Quite nice neighborhood nice apartment nice amenities everything you need close by also big balcony to enjoy the weather and staff are friendly
it's clean apartments are beautiful pet friendly overall amazing leasing agents are nice overall. The community looks clean next friendly they have the property really well taken care of cars that are being able to park wherever they want to wish it's nice we got friendly people around keep the grounds clean trash and clean which is a good thing really beautiful community
Peaceful place to live, great location and management and staff are great! We live here for 6 years and I can’t think of anything that would be a turn down for anyone looking for a good place to live.
Overall, Longwood Southern Hills has been a good experience. Maintenance has always responded quickly and pest services have always been on time. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be loud music sometimes.
I just moved in, but so far it has been great. The office manager is very friendly and helpful. The apartment is lovely! The appliances are new, the pantry is large, and everything looks new.
I love it here, it feels like home and everyone is super nice, I would say tho that’s it would be nices if we can have our laundry room cleaned
The area is close to everything. I love it here. It’s so nice and peaceful and everyone there is lovely. Especially Rita, she’s an blessing.
Nice quiet place. However there is a roach problem in my apartment. Rita the leasing agent is wonderfully nice and engaging and very personable. Fantastic individual overall.
Quite area the neighborhood is nice and staff are very friendly...any maintenance orders put in are done immediately and close to a lot of places