Longwood at Southern Hills

Nice quiet place. However there is a roach problem in my apartment. Rita the leasing agent is wonderfully nice and engaging and very personable. Fantastic individual overall.
Quite area the neighborhood is nice and staff are very friendly...any maintenance orders put in are done immediately and close to a lot of places
I just love it here nice staff. I love Mrs Arita she’s very understanding. When I lost my job and had trouble paying my rent they actually sat down and worked with me.
Excelente atención. Buen lugar. Las mejores condiciones. Muy buenas comodidades. La mejor opinión. Me siento muy bien. No tengo ninguna queja.
Quite neighborhood and nice size apartment with nice size closet that can be his and hers if in a relationship. Apartments actually got lights throughout the house and ceiling fan in bedroom
My experience at Longwood Apartment is so great. Nice Neighborhood and amazing Staff that respond to your needs. The staff are very understanding.
La verdad ha sido algo agradable, con una administración con personas colaboradoras y muy amables. La infraestructura acogedora de ambiente familiar .. para resumir mi familia y yo estamos contentos y solo queda en agradecer por dejarnos ser parte de esta comunidad
Great place so far. Staff is friendly. My only complaint is that my key fob for the outer gate doesn't work and they're not open on weekends. Also it would be helpful to have the gym open during times after 5 PM and before 8 AM so that I can actually use it.
There is some room from improvement but overall a nice place to stay. Right now my biggest concern is parking, specially at night. But as always Mrs. Rita is great!
Living here at Longwood Apts. have been great. But, there are times, neighbors leave trash around outside and don't pick it up. The noise level have improved.