Longwood at Southern Hills

4.3

4.3

Roaches are pretty much the biggest downside. Car was broken into a couple times. Location is good and rent is manageable. Food around this area is good. Can get noisy at night with people hanging out outside. Area is pretty diverse.
It is a really nice place to live, it is also close to many stores.Also, it's a quiet place, and I really like that. The apartment that I got has a lot of space, a big bed room and also a big livingroom and that is nice for a two people apartment. I would really recommend these apartment to my family and friends
Rita Avila is amazing! She was so helpful from the very beginning. She went out of her way to help me and made me feel very welcome! The complex is perfectly sized and the location is great- close to shopping, food and the interstate while in a quiet area off the main exit.
Overall great community and friendly staff. Close access to the interstates 65 and 24. Also a bus stop right outside the complex. Also close access to several shops and restaurants.
Las instalaciones comunes están muy bien aunque el gimnasio podría mejorar, en cuanto a mi apartamento me gustaría algunas mejoras ya que al recibirlo se encontraba con algunas fallas
I love my apartment it is very beautiful inside Cozy warm in the winter cool in the summer lots of beautiful people to live around nobody bothers me I enjoy living here It's my home After my divorce I didn't think that I could make a home When I came to Longwood I settled in after a year and I knew this was the place that I wanted to stay Thank you so much For giving me this opportunity to live in this beautiful apartment I enjoy each and every moment I live here Have a great day big hugs always :-)
Esto es una gran oportunidad y me siento feliz al ver que puedo partisipar en esto pero le agradezco y me siento contento Dios les bendiga siempre
Overall community is nice and the neighborhood is quite. However there are a few things that stands out. Such as not enough parking and the gate sometimes does not work.
This is quiet community to live. I plan to stay long term. I've enjoyed coming home to my apartment. Staff is friendly and very professional for concerns that I may have.
Quite nice neighborhood nice apartment nice amenities everything you need close by also big balcony to enjoy the weather and staff are friendly