I have lived in 5 different states within the last 10 years and this is by far one of the BEST communities I've had the pleasure to stay in!

My family and I resident experience has been great since moving here. This is an ideal place to live with shopping at close proximity. We're enjoying our time here so far.

I love Mrs. Rita and she always make you feel welcome, but i feel that the aparment complex could do better about the roaches.. Before i moved here i never stayed in apartment that had a bug problem but now i am here we have spent serval of dollars trying to combat this problem on our on and also requesting for them to spray as well. And we still dealing pesky creatures.

Friendly but not obtrusive. Greet most with a smile and vice versa. Lovely apartment experience that has more than met my expectations. Would reccommend to others.

The staff here are very helpful and curtious. A pleasant place to live. Near to all shopping and restaurants. Transportation is nearly right at your doorstep.

Good place to rent, no one bothers me. Parking is limited at night but other than that it's a great neighborhood and place to stay and rent.

We're new to Nashville Tenn. and didn't have a clue where to live, I believe it was a great decision to choose the Longwood community for our home.

Longwood is close to the stores. Fast food restaurants. A very nice place to live. Quiet..people don't bother you. A nice family atmosphere. Bus is also RIGHT at the entrance.

Place is decent, staff is great and super nice. Maintenance is very quick to get to fixing things. Neighbors are somewhat OK and rent it high But overall I like living here .

Reply from Longwood at Southern Hills

Longwoods is a very nice place to live. The staff are friendly and helpful. A pleasant neighborhood. Close to shopping and transportation

Great place to live, nice residents! Awesome and friendly staff too. I like that it's very quiet here and no one disturbs me, I get peace and quiet. No loud people nor any problems here.

I love the staff here they are very friendly and willing to listen to all complaints and are quick to solve them! They care for the residents and that's what's very important to me!

A very good job. The staff does a excellent job. The grounds are kept neat. Security of Longwoods does a good job. There is low noise levels.

Longwood at Southern Hills is doing an excellent job. If we have an issue, it is always fixed quickly. The office does a great job of communicating and getting things done.

What is there not to love about this place?! Every one is nice and polite and willing to help. The staff is really friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a new home, why not here?

Very nice staff. Calm and quite community. Lots of Kids. Great with keeping up with the property and maintenance. Great price in a convienent location near downtown.

Its a very calm and safe place to live, I would highly recommend anybody to come and live here, there has never been an incident.Staff is very helpful and nice

My experience was very good. Rita was very professional and answered all my questions. I like the prioperty very exited to live there and start my new life.