Lot 24

4.7

4.7

Concierges, location and building management is good…the noise in building, especially directly from the apartment above me, is loud and disruptive
I've been living here for 2 years and it has been a great experience! Amenities are amazing and clean, management and staff are very caring, maintenance is usually quick, and there were a lot of community events in pre-COVID times. Rent can be expensive, but reasonable given the area and convenient location. The rates were definitely better than other complexes. The only concerns I have are not management's fault, which is the occasional noise and water issues. However, if you're looking for an area in the Strip District, I still recommend this place.
I absolutely love living at Lot 24! The staff is wonderful and everything is so nicely maintained. Everyone is so responsive and helpful. I love enjoying the amenities like the gym and the pool. Definitely a benefit of a smaller building is that nothing is ever too crowded so you get to enjoy it all. The one draw back is seating at the pool. It’s early in the summer, so hopefully more chairs are on the way, but the pool only has 8 loungers. As a result most weekends people are left sitting on the ground. Other than that it’s so wonderful living here especially over the summer!
Great experience, I love staying at Lot24 and they are great dealing with residents. Great amenities, amazong staff and luxury living experience
Great amenities and location! Pool is clean and the staff is super friendly. Love being so close to so many good food spots and coffee shops in the strip!
Maintenance request are filled quickly, desk staff are friendly and helpful. Building is clean and well maintained. Great location and amenities.
Building is beautiful, and the staff is amazing! Prime location near everything with so much going on. So thankful I chose to live at Lot 24!
Staff is very friendly and make the building a great place to live! Some maintenance situations previously dragged on with staff turnover and the situation with the building's water has seemed to be an ongoing issue which is in some ways outside the control of management. Amenities are largely great (although one grill is currently not working) and we enjoy the pool and courtyard. Neighbors are mostly friendly and respectful and we haven't had much issue lately with any loud noises above or below our unit. The weekly happy hour is a very nice touch and shows the building wants to show appreciation for the residents. We'd recommend living here and thank the management and staff for all that they do!
Love living at Lot 24 - maintenance requests have been a bit slow lately, but other than that everything’s been great since we moved in a couple years ago!
Awesome! The location can’t be beat. Right in the heart of the strip you can easily walk to all of the restaurants and stores. The apartment itself is lovely. I love my big sliding glass doors