We are new to the community, but so far we have nothing but good things to say about Lot 24! Our apartment unit is amazing—high ceilings, walk-in closet, large rooms. It is everything we could ask for! The staff is also super nice and helpful! This place is great!

Reply from Lot 24

Just moved in. Everyone is very friendly. Lisa was very helpful in getting everything up and running. Great amenities to use. The location is great

Reply from Lot 24

Great place. Just moved in and everyone was very welcoming. The amenities are top notch, especially the free coffee. You just can't beat the community and this location.

Reply from Lot 24

Love the Lot 24 property and amenities. I just renewed my lease and I am looking forward to another 15 months here with the Lot 24 community!

Reply from Lot 24

Love living in the Strip, folks are helpful and friendly! Pool is great, hot tub is better, and the Thursday night happy hour is something we rarely miss, good drinks, food and getting to know our neighbors!

Reply from Lot 24

Fantastic place to live with great amenities. The staff and management team are easily approachable and always available. The Strip District neighborhood is also great!

Reply from Lot 24

Great location, friendly and personable staff. Various community events highlighted to let you know what’s going on in the local community and around Pittsburgh!

Reply from Lot 24

The staff is friendly. Everything is good when living here. I would be glad if the rent does not increase crasily for lease renewal. The community is quiet.

Reply from Lot 24

Absolutely love living here - the location is awesome, and we love the pool and weekly happy hours. Everything is always so clean and staff beyond friendly and helpful. Its like we are a little family here!

Reply from Lot 24

Lot 24 is an awesome place to live. Always clean, staff is so friendly, life is just easier here!! Plus, the bigger gym is awesome! It’s like having a YMCA in your backyard!

Reply from Lot 24

Everyone at Lot 24 in the Strip is very helpful & courteous. Anytime I have a need or request they are quick to respond & they are always very pleasant about it.

Reply from Lot 24

A little disappointed with all the construction going on inside and outside the building. Otherwise pleased with the location and the friendliness of the staff.

Reply from Lot 24

We have just moved in but everyone has been very helpful and welcoming! Can not wait to take advantage of all the extras and of course being so close to the strip!

Reply from Lot 24

I've lived here for several years and love it- the staff is great and the large shared gym with Cork Factory is always well-maintained and clean.

Reply from Lot 24

Great environment!! Pool and fire pit are great amenities to have especially with summer quickly approaching. Convenient locational as well!

Reply from Lot 24

The location is perfect. We love being so close to the strip district markets and shops! Lot 24 has so much to offer. Our neighbors are so sweet. Couldn't ask for anything more in a living community.

Reply from Lot 24

The concierge is always extremely polite and helpful and the building is very well maintained. I appreciate the quiet environment and respectful tenants

Reply from Lot 24

Friendly staff, quick maintenance, beautiful facility, best gym ever. It was a fantastic experience living here so far and I love the neighborhood

Reply from Lot 24

Lisa was very helpful during move-in. Apartment was cleaned and cabinets touched up. Also, Jeff at the front desk was very courteous and during my move (which happened to be later on a weekday).

Reply from Lot 24

Great experience so far. Very welcoming upon arrival. Maintenance has responded very quickly to some issues I noticed at move-in. Ammenities have been nice. Already used the gril a few times.

Everyone has been absolutely wonderful!! The other tenants are extremely friendly!!The staff is very pleasant and extremely personable! They go out of their way to be very helpful and courteous. I love my apartment!! It is very spacious and the view is awesome!! The gyms are both awesome and never really crowded and the equipment is always very clean and there is a lot of variety.

We've lived here for nearly 2 years now and love it! The management is the best of any apartment we've ever lived and the rent is very reasonable compared to most of downtown and the Strip!

Reply from Lot 24

This apartment complex is a friendly and quiet place to live! Very respectful community and lovely atmosphere. We really love the perks too, such as great location, and a gym and pool!

Reply from Lot 24

Classy, modern building with great amenities! Concierge are always very cordial and friendly! Great location close to popular strip district hangouts!

Reply from Lot 24

Lot 24 is the best place to live in Pittsburgh! The staff here are so helpful and wonderful. The outdoor amenities -- pool, hot tub, grills, and outdoor seating area are awesome! I like that it's a smaller building with only 90 units... more of a community feel! The gym that we share with the Cork Factory is also very nice. I can't say enough good things about this place! I also love living in the Strip District... such a perfect location! I may never leave here!!