I really love the area. It’s a great community for young business professionals. There are plenty of shops and restaurants that it make for a more feasible and flexible lifestyle for those that prefer to work at home.

Love it here at Lot 24! The community/neighbors are wonderful. The staff is great and super accommodating. We really enjoy the amenities here.

I have the best experience living here at Lot 24. My wife and I have lived here for 3 years and the staff and other tenants couldn’t be nicer. The location is perfect and amenities are abundant!

Reply from Lot 24

This is a great location with access to everything we need. Having a dog park so close by is a huge benefit and it is nice and quiet here. It is far enough away from downtown but so close at the same time.

This is an amazing building to live in. The people are all so nice and the amenities are great. I like that it’s not a huge building with too many people but there’s still a lot of activities to take part in to be a part of the community.

The entire team at Lot 24 has been wonderful. Lisa answered all our questions, concerns, and really made her best effort to find us the perfect space. We are so happy to be Lot 24 residents!

I love living at Lot 24 and loved living across the street at their sister apartment, the Cork Factory. The community is very welcoming. The staff is super attentive and friendly. There is a huge pet community across both buildings and it is so nice to utilize the dog park across the street with everyone.

Great location, cool neighborhood and friendly neighbors. Access to coffee and hot chocolate is awesome. Shower is not living up to luxury standards but everything else is up top notch

Lisa was very helpful and friendly while we were going through the long process of signing our lease and moving in. We really appreciated all of her help.

Reply from Lot 24

I love living at Lot 24! The staff is so friendly and accommodating! The strip district is a fantastic neighborhood and so convienient to everything the city has to offer!

Reply from Lot 24

Staff is friendly, amenities are great! Complex is always clean and very pet friendly. Close to shops and restaurants as well as major highways which is nice as well.

Reply from Lot 24

Wonderful community with a great location. Enjoying exploring the area. Have had a few issues with maintenance but other than that the staff has been super helpful and friendly

Pretty awesome. Lots of dogs (who are always a plus to see on off days). Close to strip district shopping. Pretty quiet and a comforting decor.

Love the amenities, the front desk and office staff, the aesthetics of the building! Enjoy the community, combined with those over at the Cork Factory.

We are new to the community, but so far we have nothing but good things to say about Lot 24! Our apartment unit is amazing—high ceilings, walk-in closet, large rooms. It is everything we could ask for! The staff is also super nice and helpful! This place is great!

Reply from Lot 24

Just moved in. Everyone is very friendly. Lisa was very helpful in getting everything up and running. Great amenities to use. The location is great

Reply from Lot 24

Great place. Just moved in and everyone was very welcoming. The amenities are top notch, especially the free coffee. You just can't beat the community and this location.

Reply from Lot 24

Love the Lot 24 property and amenities. I just renewed my lease and I am looking forward to another 15 months here with the Lot 24 community!

Reply from Lot 24

Love living in the Strip, folks are helpful and friendly! Pool is great, hot tub is better, and the Thursday night happy hour is something we rarely miss, good drinks, food and getting to know our neighbors!

Reply from Lot 24

Fantastic place to live with great amenities. The staff and management team are easily approachable and always available. The Strip District neighborhood is also great!

Reply from Lot 24

Great location, friendly and personable staff. Various community events highlighted to let you know what’s going on in the local community and around Pittsburgh!

Reply from Lot 24

The staff is friendly. Everything is good when living here. I would be glad if the rent does not increase crasily for lease renewal. The community is quiet.

Reply from Lot 24

Absolutely love living here - the location is awesome, and we love the pool and weekly happy hours. Everything is always so clean and staff beyond friendly and helpful. Its like we are a little family here!

Reply from Lot 24

Lot 24 is an awesome place to live. Always clean, staff is so friendly, life is just easier here!! Plus, the bigger gym is awesome! It’s like having a YMCA in your backyard!

Reply from Lot 24

Everyone at Lot 24 in the Strip is very helpful & courteous. Anytime I have a need or request they are quick to respond & they are always very pleasant about it.