Lot 24

It's a great community to live in, and the apartments are wonderful! Its location in the Strip district is ideal as well. I would definitely recommend checking out Lot 24
Loving living at Lot 24! Lisa is great, and she's very responsive to what we ask for. The apartment is also a great space that I've really enjoyed living in.
Great location and amenities, the community is extremely nice and thoughtful. Maintenance requests are usually fulfilled within 3 business days. Management is super helpful!
Just moved in but so far everything has been perfect. Jeff has helped us get settled and feel comfortable in our new apartment, and we're excited to try the amenities.
Beautiful new contemporary efficient complex and units. Excellent support staff including concierge. Pelotons at on-site workout studio are a bonus.
Really enjoy the community so far and the apartment. We have lots of space and plenty of natural light. I love that the building is smaller -- the folks who work at the front know us by name and vice versa, which is really welcoming.
Awesome place! Moved here during pandemic and had to pick a place sight unseen. Amazing experience and I’m so happy with my apartment. Apartment is in great condition and amenities are beautiful!
Living at Lot 24 has been a great experience so far. I love all of the people in the building, especially all of the incredibly nice front desk staff.
This is a wonderful place to live. The staff is incredible, the location can’t be beat and the food/entertainment scene is perfect for people looking for a night life. The amenities are way more than we thought we would get in the strip district. Would recommend!
Aside from the problems we have all been experiencing with our balconies, it is a very nice place to live! We do love the staff and amenities. Great community around here also!