Lot 24

This is a wonderful place to live. The staff is incredible, the location can’t be beat and the food/entertainment scene is perfect for people looking for a night life. The amenities are way more than we thought we would get in the strip district. Would recommend!
Aside from the problems we have all been experiencing with our balconies, it is a very nice place to live! We do love the staff and amenities. Great community around here also!
Love living at Lot 24. Been here for over a year and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Such friendly staff who make you feel at home. Love the neighborhood too!
I've been living at Lot 24 for over 6 months now and i'm completely satisfied! The staff is wonderful, the complex is clean, the location is perfect, and I always feel very safe. I made the best decision to live here and I'm always recommending Lot 24 to friends interested in living in the Strip District.
Love living in the city with more privacy than most get in urban areas. Spacious apartments, pool, social areas, gym, courteous and helpful staff - this place has everything you need.
Love living at Lot 24 and in the Strip District!!!! So happy with our choice to move here!!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking in the Pittsburgh Area.
Apartment has been great. Very quiet and concierge is always helpful and very friendly. Building is kept very clean, especially common spaces.
I love the apartment and the area! It’s so peaceful down here, and there’s plenty of things to do. Great restaurants, bike path, and only a 5 min walk to downtown!
The Cork Factory is nothing short of excellent. We love the community, our neighbors, and the location! I could not imagine living anywhere else in Pittsburgh.
Living at Lot 24 has been an amazing experience. The staff and maintenance crew are always there to help and genuinely care about the residents. Lisa and Casey have also gone out of their way to make sure we have everything we need. We can't imagine living anywhere else!