Love living at Lot 24. Been here for over a year and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Such friendly staff who make you feel at home. Love the neighborhood too!

I've been living at Lot 24 for over 6 months now and i'm completely satisfied! The staff is wonderful, the complex is clean, the location is perfect, and I always feel very safe. I made the best decision to live here and I'm always recommending Lot 24 to friends interested in living in the Strip District.

Reply from Lot 24

Love living in the city with more privacy than most get in urban areas. Spacious apartments, pool, social areas, gym, courteous and helpful staff - this place has everything you need.

Reply from Lot 24

Love living at Lot 24 and in the Strip District!!!! So happy with our choice to move here!!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking in the Pittsburgh Area.

Reply from Lot 24

Apartment has been great. Very quiet and concierge is always helpful and very friendly. Building is kept very clean, especially common spaces.

Reply from Lot 24

I love the apartment and the area! It’s so peaceful down here, and there’s plenty of things to do. Great restaurants, bike path, and only a 5 min walk to downtown!

Reply from Lot 24

The Cork Factory is nothing short of excellent. We love the community, our neighbors, and the location! I could not imagine living anywhere else in Pittsburgh.

Reply from Lot 24

Living at Lot 24 has been an amazing experience. The staff and maintenance crew are always there to help and genuinely care about the residents. Lisa and Casey have also gone out of their way to make sure we have everything we need. We can't imagine living anywhere else!

Reply from Lot 24

I’ve had a great experience living in Lot 24 thus far. The staff is extremely helpful and kind! I’ve already recommended this property to several of my friends.

Loving everything so far! Staff has been excellent -- all made the move as smooth as possible and have been very welcoming. Apartment is gorgeous and was very clean.

Really happy to live at Lot 24! It's a great environment and very clean apartment with new appliances. Super friendly staff and they're always happy to help assist you in any way possible. Would recommend this apartment to anyone I know. Nothing to complain about here!

Reply from Lot 24

I really love the area. It’s a great community for young business professionals. There are plenty of shops and restaurants that it make for a more feasible and flexible lifestyle for those that prefer to work at home.

Reply from Lot 24

Love it here at Lot 24! The community/neighbors are wonderful. The staff is great and super accommodating. We really enjoy the amenities here.

Reply from Lot 24

I have the best experience living here at Lot 24. My wife and I have lived here for 3 years and the staff and other tenants couldn’t be nicer. The location is perfect and amenities are abundant!

Reply from Lot 24

This is a great location with access to everything we need. Having a dog park so close by is a huge benefit and it is nice and quiet here. It is far enough away from downtown but so close at the same time.

Reply from Lot 24

This is an amazing building to live in. The people are all so nice and the amenities are great. I like that it’s not a huge building with too many people but there’s still a lot of activities to take part in to be a part of the community.

The entire team at Lot 24 has been wonderful. Lisa answered all our questions, concerns, and really made her best effort to find us the perfect space. We are so happy to be Lot 24 residents!

I love living at Lot 24 and loved living across the street at their sister apartment, the Cork Factory. The community is very welcoming. The staff is super attentive and friendly. There is a huge pet community across both buildings and it is so nice to utilize the dog park across the street with everyone.

Great location, cool neighborhood and friendly neighbors. Access to coffee and hot chocolate is awesome. Shower is not living up to luxury standards but everything else is up top notch

Lisa was very helpful and friendly while we were going through the long process of signing our lease and moving in. We really appreciated all of her help.

Reply from Lot 24

I love living at Lot 24! The staff is so friendly and accommodating! The strip district is a fantastic neighborhood and so convienient to everything the city has to offer!

Reply from Lot 24

Staff is friendly, amenities are great! Complex is always clean and very pet friendly. Close to shops and restaurants as well as major highways which is nice as well.

Reply from Lot 24

Wonderful community with a great location. Enjoying exploring the area. Have had a few issues with maintenance but other than that the staff has been super helpful and friendly

Pretty awesome. Lots of dogs (who are always a plus to see on off days). Close to strip district shopping. Pretty quiet and a comforting decor.

Love the amenities, the front desk and office staff, the aesthetics of the building! Enjoy the community, combined with those over at the Cork Factory.