Lot 24

4.7

4.7

We love Lot24! The staff are wonderful and make sure that everything is always running smoothly. Have and will continue to recommend Lot24!
I just moved in and am already feeling right at home. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The location is so convenient, especially the dog park right across the street! Loving it so far.
So far, so great!! Being a new resident, and during a pandemic, I feel so welcomed at Lot24. Everyone is so friendly! Awesome community atmosphere
Lot 24 is a small building that offers all of the major amenities that a building with larger units would. The sense of community between the staff onsite and the residents is impeccable. Living here has made my life easier. If it’s dropping off dry cleaning, dropping off a package for the postal service, or being able to walk to the gym at any time during the day or night - the centrality and accessibility to everything is worth every penny. The location is also unbeatable. Central to everything without the hustle and bustle of Downtown noise and traffic. Limitless food options for dining and purchasing are just blocks away. Now that the former loading socks and food auctions are being finalized, no reason or desire to live anywhere else!
It's a great community to live in, and the apartments are wonderful! Its location in the Strip district is ideal as well. I would definitely recommend checking out Lot 24
Loving living at Lot 24! Lisa is great, and she's very responsive to what we ask for. The apartment is also a great space that I've really enjoyed living in.
Great location and amenities, the community is extremely nice and thoughtful. Maintenance requests are usually fulfilled within 3 business days. Management is super helpful!
Just moved in but so far everything has been perfect. Jeff has helped us get settled and feel comfortable in our new apartment, and we're excited to try the amenities.
Beautiful new contemporary efficient complex and units. Excellent support staff including concierge. Pelotons at on-site workout studio are a bonus.
Really enjoy the community so far and the apartment. We have lots of space and plenty of natural light. I love that the building is smaller -- the folks who work at the front know us by name and vice versa, which is really welcoming.