Lot 24

4.7

4.7

I've been living here for 2+ years and aside from the occasional neighbor noise, living here has been pleasant. Rent is a little pricey but expected, given the convenient location and proximity to many restaurants. Management and staff have been friendly and no issues at all.
I actually haven't moved in to a lot 24 place yet I hope to really soon though ! I think so far what I've learned is that your portal is A+
We love living at Lot 24! The staff make it feel like home every day - they've done an amazing job navigating the past year of COVID to ensure that everyone was safe while not making compliance a headache.
Awesome!! Love lot 24, the staff is so friendly! Makes living here even more enjoyable! Plus, being so close to the strip is always an extra perk
Concierges, location and building management is good…the noise in building, especially directly from the apartment above me, is loud and disruptive
I've been living here for 2 years and it has been a great experience! Amenities are amazing and clean, management and staff are very caring, maintenance is usually quick, and there were a lot of community events in pre-COVID times. Rent can be expensive, but reasonable given the area and convenient location. The rates were definitely better than other complexes. The only concerns I have are not management's fault, which is the occasional noise and water issues. However, if you're looking for an area in the Strip District, I still recommend this place.
I absolutely love living at Lot 24! The staff is wonderful and everything is so nicely maintained. Everyone is so responsive and helpful. I love enjoying the amenities like the gym and the pool. Definitely a benefit of a smaller building is that nothing is ever too crowded so you get to enjoy it all. The one draw back is seating at the pool. It’s early in the summer, so hopefully more chairs are on the way, but the pool only has 8 loungers. As a result most weekends people are left sitting on the ground. Other than that it’s so wonderful living here especially over the summer!
Great experience, I love staying at Lot24 and they are great dealing with residents. Great amenities, amazong staff and luxury living experience
Great amenities and location! Pool is clean and the staff is super friendly. Love being so close to so many good food spots and coffee shops in the strip!
Maintenance request are filled quickly, desk staff are friendly and helpful. Building is clean and well maintained. Great location and amenities.