Lot 24

4.7

4.7

Kayleigh
Lot 24 is awesome! Just had an issue with my washer/dryer. Maintenance took care of it immediately. The staff is so kind and friendly. It’s a great apartment
3 months ago
Love living at Lot 24 in the Strip. Great staff, location, and very dog-friendly area - lots of dining options and things to do in the area. Close to down town.
3 months ago
Staff is so friendly and makes my living experience so much better! Everything is always clean and organized. Only complaint is the noise. Hallway noise and outside noise can get a bit loud, but hey that’s city living
6 months ago
Loving living at Lot 24. Great building and location within the Strip Dist; super dog friendly; staff ensure no issues and that any are quickly rectified. Would recommend to anyone!
7 months ago
Awesome place! Staff and maintenance are really attentive. The building itself is so nice. I love all of the decor! The area also has fantastic restaurants and cute pop up shops all within walking distance
Annie
8 months ago
I've been living here for 2+ years and aside from the occasional neighbor noise, living here has been pleasant. Rent is a little pricey but expected, given the convenient location and proximity to many restaurants. Management and staff have been friendly and no issues at all.
9 months ago
I actually haven't moved in to a lot 24 place yet I hope to really soon though ! I think so far what I've learned is that your portal is A+
9 months ago
We love living at Lot 24! The staff make it feel like home every day - they've done an amazing job navigating the past year of COVID to ensure that everyone was safe while not making compliance a headache.
10 months ago
Awesome!! Love lot 24, the staff is so friendly! Makes living here even more enjoyable! Plus, being so close to the strip is always an extra perk
Annie
11 months ago
I've been living here for 2 years and it has been a great experience! Amenities are amazing and clean, management and staff are very caring, maintenance is usually quick, and there were a lot of community events in pre-COVID times. Rent can be expensive, but reasonable given the area and convenient location. The rates were definitely better than other complexes. The only concerns I have are not management's fault, which is the occasional noise and water issues. However, if you're looking for an area in the Strip District, I still recommend this place.