Lot 24

4.7

4.7

Love living at Lot 24 - maintenance requests have been a bit slow lately, but other than that everything’s been great since we moved in a couple years ago!
Awesome! The location can’t be beat. Right in the heart of the strip you can easily walk to all of the restaurants and stores. The apartment itself is lovely. I love my big sliding glass doors
I love it here at Lot 24. The floor plans are great, management is wonderful and responsive, and the amenities are great! Even with the pandemic and maintenance issues over the past year, my concerns were all addressed promptly and to my satisfaction.
Love everything about the complex including the outside pool, fire pit, and great concierge service. Clean gyms and lobby with security key and code access is great. Love my room!
The building itself is very nice. Most of the staff is kind, helpful, and caring. I think there are some issues in the maintenance department and some items within the apartments can be updated, but I absolutely love Lisa, Jeff, and Gretchen. Jeff will go above and beyond to help you, opening doors, providing a smile and conversation, assisting with packages, he is just so kind. Lisa's door is literally always open to talk about any concerns or issues or just to catch up on the week! She makes living in the building so much easier. I really do love the location of the place as well. The size of the building is perfect, not too big, not too small. I do wish the rent was lowered a little especially when the pandemic hit and the fact that rent pricing went up as high as it did when it was time to renew the leases was a little wild. I wish that the game room was left unlocked all night as there are vending machines in there and sometimes I work late hours and need a space to work.
Love it here and looking forward to all new construction being completed in strip district. Great staff and maintenance have made 2020 into 2021 safe and easy!
Awesome! Moved in around May and have loved it since! Great area and amazing apartment! Perfect atmosphere for socializing and checking out the strip!
I have been living at Lot 24 for 1.5 years now and I'm really enjoying it. The community manager is very friendly and accommodating, pretty quick maintenance response, and I love the amenities offered. On big holidays like Halloween and Christmas, they usually have events to celebrate and meet other people in the apartment community. The rent is not too bad for the convenient location and amenities offered. I feel safe in this area and my concerns are addressed appropriately. Overall, I recommend this apartment!
Experience has been great especially considering Covid precautions. Maintenance is quick to respond, gym facilities cleaned thoroughly, and the staff is super friendly.
We love Lot24! The staff are wonderful and make sure that everything is always running smoothly. Have and will continue to recommend Lot24!