Lot 24

Just moved in but so far everything has been perfect. Jeff has helped us get settled and feel comfortable in our new apartment, and we're excited to try the amenities.
Beautiful new contemporary efficient complex and units. Excellent support staff including concierge. Pelotons at on-site workout studio are a bonus.
Really enjoy the community so far and the apartment. We have lots of space and plenty of natural light. I love that the building is smaller -- the folks who work at the front know us by name and vice versa, which is really welcoming.
Awesome place! Moved here during pandemic and had to pick a place sight unseen. Amazing experience and I’m so happy with my apartment. Apartment is in great condition and amenities are beautiful!
Living at Lot 24 has been a great experience so far. I love all of the people in the building, especially all of the incredibly nice front desk staff.
This is a wonderful place to live. The staff is incredible, the location can’t be beat and the food/entertainment scene is perfect for people looking for a night life. The amenities are way more than we thought we would get in the strip district. Would recommend!
Aside from the problems we have all been experiencing with our balconies, it is a very nice place to live! We do love the staff and amenities. Great community around here also!
Love living at Lot 24. Been here for over a year and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Such friendly staff who make you feel at home. Love the neighborhood too!
I've been living at Lot 24 for over 6 months now and i'm completely satisfied! The staff is wonderful, the complex is clean, the location is perfect, and I always feel very safe. I made the best decision to live here and I'm always recommending Lot 24 to friends interested in living in the Strip District.
Love living in the city with more privacy than most get in urban areas. Spacious apartments, pool, social areas, gym, courteous and helpful staff - this place has everything you need.