So far so good! I love the proximity to the skyway - gets me to work with minimal cold exposure. Easily walkable neighborhood and staff has been very helpful during my move to a new city.

Review goes to leasing of apartment. I enjoyed the tour and can't wait to move in, but the application process was challenging; at a number of points, communication was delayed and I was presented with inaccurate information. Hoping these issues resolve and looking forward to joining the building.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love living here already! The amenities are amazing, especially the gym. It would be phenomenal if we could get a squat rack and/or more free weights, but it is already great as is. I love seeing events available for the community. I'd love to make more friends who live in this building. It's very nice having a door guard at all times, and the free delivery from Eggy's is a nice bonus as well

Reply from LPM Apartments

It was difficult to get to talk to a leasing person on the phone, so I just came in on a weekend and asked someone on the elevator where the leasing office was. I got a great apartment, but had to do the work to get it.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love the updated, sleek common spaces at LPM and of course, the breathtaking views of the park and downtown! Tons of natural light throughout!

Reply from LPM Apartments

I’m so happy that they have changed the management because my concerns are quickly addressed and solved . One thing I would improve is package room. It’s a mess and it’s broken often times. It’s annoying that I have to call the support every other time .

Reply from LPM Apartments

My experience is amazing! I live in unit 3604 and it’s incredible! It’s such an amazing view of south Minneapolis and of the loring park area. The impressed with the amenities and how much there is.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Love the staff, Cat and Marylin are awesome, Mark was great and very helpful when we moved in. Great community, view and amenities. Love the location.

Reply from LPM Apartments

My husband and I really love the LPM community! The amenities are amazing and so is the staff, they really go out of their way to make you feel at home!

Reply from LPM Apartments

We've had a couple of really great community events so far. Everyone we've met is really cool and easy to connect with. Really diggin' LPM!!!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great people at LPM. Premier building in mpls. Thanks to Mark Durkop for the excellent service. I recommend Greystar to anyone looking for a luxury apt experience.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Basically a very typical apartment building. Safe, in a nice location. Quiet. Much staff turn over, package retrieval/package room leaves much to be desired - poor system. Apartment maintenance is low on their priority list i.e., furnace filter changes and cleaning of vents. Over a year and half yet to be accomplished. However, I am assuming that the resident has to make a request - I would expect that this would fall under their own maintenance schedules.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Residents are extremely disrespectful.. people think this is a nice, pricey place, but it’s not.. nothing but pot smokers and drug dealers!!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Continue to have a fantastic experience living at LPM, and looking forward to another year here (having just recently renewed my lease!). Wonderful building and staff.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Jeff Robertson is warm, friendly, courteous and makes sure LPM runs as smoothly as it does. He is an important reason to really enjoy living here.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love it here the management is great. Mark is one of the best...The maintenance is amazing...I love the amenities and the accessablity to everything

Reply from LPM Apartments

Nice building, great amenities...usually pretty quiet. Floors in the lobby/elevator area could be a bit cleaner though. Overall a good building to live in.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Nice apartments, fast elevators, great windows, fast service repairs. The elevators always smell like dog urine and there are a lot of hidden fees every month.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Constant maintenance. Elevators dreadfully slow. The amenities are nice but construction quality is low. The wifi that is billed is also not good.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Not good amenities maintenance. Not great management. Nice location, close to downtown. Beautiful windows. No vents in the bathrooms though and that's gross.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Since i have moved in 3 years ago the building has continued to get worse and worse. The elevator break all the time. In the winters pipes break in the lobby. The hot water can go out. The things I do like are the amenities, but the pool can be down due to broken glass or cleaning so that’s a bummer. I like that they allow dogs and have a dog wash. The view from my unit is amazing but I can’t say I love living here

Reply from LPM Apartments

So far so good. Staff are friendly and helpful always smiling. Maintenance are prompt in answering our questions and requests. View is amazing.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Outside planting is disgusting. I don’t want to invite family over due to urine and feces smell. Flowers? Plants? HELP! Please clean common areas/elevators and hallways more. Staff is great; refinement needed. Please up the game a little bit! Love you all <3

Reply from LPM Apartments

I like living here! It’s my first month here and I really appreciate the location and all the events in the area that we have been able to attend!

Reply from LPM Apartments

My space is great, amenities are nice but broken often. All and all a good place to live. I have overheard long term residents speak of major elevator issues in the past.