LPM Apartments

Great experience living at LPM - good neighborhood and great amenities. Highly recommendable ! I’ve been living here for 1 year, and are definitely considering to stay
We had little hiccups before moving into this apartment, but once we moved in we really liked the apartment except where there was a burglary in our storage space.
Loved the tour and being able to see the actual apartment we are going to live in! Tori was an amazing host. We are looking forward to our move in in March. Excited to see what the community is about!
LPM continues to be a wonderful place to live. It’s great that there are social events in the building too, like movie nights and other celebrations!
A few things could be updated in the apartment such as locks for the doors, faucets, thermostat, just things to modernize and match the look of the place, but overall very nice place. The concierge people are always nice the chat with!
Its been great. The management has been helpful. I find the environment relaxing. Gym and pool are stress busters. Library room is calm. The residents are friendly. The ambience is good.
Great little The people and staff are great the dogs are all adorable, very welcoming community, the building is clean and maintained very well
First day at LPM and it already feels like home! Couldn’t ask for a better move in experience. Management is really great and makes sure to answer all of my questions.
I love living in Loring Park! LPM makes it convenient and fun with wonderful amenities and a welcoming community. I love the community areas for working or socializing,
Love the location of this building that is what is getting it stars. Also the MATIENCE team is top notch they are very speedy at fixing things and trust me with the amount of things that break here it’s a real achievement of theirs to be on top of it. The parking is a great feature to onsite parking with discounted rates for your guests. No free parking unless it’s on the street but hey this is America. The amenities are nice but they look better than they actually are. The only real amenity in my mind is the indoor lap pool. People in this building are very unfriendly so be prepared to not know your neighbors or any one else in the building besides workers and even then you have to make a real effort. I do like that it is pet friendly and to all breeds regardless of what they say I’ve seen pit bulls to bulldogs to huskys. Be mind full of your monthly bill they tend to sneek charges on there so keep a watchful eye