It's been a great experience so far. Love the community. I cant wait until the contruction concludes though! The people are nice and the staff is helpful.

A little frustrating trying to get a hold of the leasing team during the renovation period, but they are all very informative and willing to help when you get a hold of them! Great amenities too!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Better location than you would think and the benefits offered by Eggies breakfast cafe alone are unique. The new renovation looks like it's going to be great as this place needed a refresh.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great amenities. Rude management. Quick maintenance turnaround. Decent location - enjoy being close to Loring Park, but not Speedway. Did I say rude management?

Reply from LPM Apartments

The front desk has security guards not staff. My emails thru the website are ignored We don’t get discounted for construction inconveniences

Reply from LPM Apartments

This place is amazing! From the paper work to the move in it was all sick a breeze. The amenities makes this already great place that much better.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Has made a lot of improvement.ms though I don’t understand why they need to renovate the lobby when it looks new. I wish rent was cheaper and the package system was better.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall the experience has been okay. The gym itself is nice but there are constantly people leaving equipment all over and they never put anything away. The trash rooms are often overflowing and smell terrible. The biggest issue is the owners that take their dogs out in the garage or let their dogs go to the bathroom in the elevator and then not clean it up. The apartments themselves are nice. Up-to-date and clean with fantastic views. I love the neighborhood and would recommend my friends to live here despite some of the issues.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Very kind and helpful staff, especially the maintenance! I have had several things go wrong in my apartment, and big or small maintenance is prompt and efficient in all of their endeavors. Usually when I am trying to reach the office the staff is very kind and caring as well.

Jeff, Dana and Mark have been awesome and very prompt in answering any questions I have! I'm so excited about the renovations. I have lived her 4 1/2 years and I'm moving to my fourth apartment tomorrow!

Reply from LPM Apartments

I would say our experience in our lease the second time around has been fairly good. Whenever I have had an issue it has been resolved in an expedient manner which I appreciate. My only complaint is that sometimes the building can get a little dirty and rules on animal waste in and outside of the building need to be tightened up.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Place is good. However the elevators need to be better controlled and not blocked out when cleaners are working. It would be nice if you could select the service elevator for easy access to garage.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Had neighbor that used to smoke constantly and smoke would come into our unit (she finally moved) and elevators were down for significant amount of time over summer. Love the dog area and staff is very responsive. Would recommend limiting renting elevator to Monday-Friday 9-5 as is very inconvenient to just have 2 elevators running, and also having no elevator with access to garage on weekends (most grocery shopping done at this time)

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great experience, minimal issues despite a very cold and snowy winter season this year. Good communication from building management on any issues.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Nothing overtly special or different. High-rise veneer over standard and typical apartment life. Tone and tenor of building-wide emails could be improved by informing instead of accusing and/or demanding. Save the threats for offenders. Six months in, still waiting for window hinge repairs. Even after a follow up email lamenting about lack of communication there is still no communication after the re-inspection of the hinge.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall, LPM has been great! The amenities are wonderful. Everyone in the building is friendly and the view is unbeatable with the floor to ceiling windows.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I have lived here for about 2 months. So far everything has been great. During the process of all of the initial paper work for moving in I did not get response emails from the leasing office in a timely matter. It took about 3 days to a week for a response. Other than that I love all the amenities and cant wait to use them this summer! Also love how I cannot hear my neighbors through the walls! First apartment with complete silence!

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s been great so far! Started out rocky when I was trying to pay my rent online and was made to pay a $50+ service charge, and also when we moved in the sinks were all clogged. But it has been pretty decent ever since.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The building and the other residents are great! The building is clean, front desk staff is fabulous, with an easy walk to restaurants and shopping.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It is really well. There is no problem. There is a fantastic view. Because it is extremely winter, since it is very cold. Leave it locked up at the time.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great amenities, wonderful maintenance crew that is extremely prompt to respond to any concerns, perfect location right near Loring Park and all of its events, and friendly staff.

Reply from LPM Apartments

LPM is a great, safe place to live in Loring Park. The amenities are great and the building management is getting better. I would highly recommend this building

Reply from LPM Apartments

LPM is a beautiful building in Loring Park. The 6th floor amenities are a great perk to living here, as well as the parking validation for guests.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I really like living here except the package room could be more organized and management could be a little more responsive. Other than that the amenities are great

Reply from LPM Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but the online leasing process is a breeze. Mark helped me out a ton even though I had to lease from across states. Can't wait for move in.