I absolutely love the experience. I am enjoying the neighborhood. I have the experience between raising the heat and cooling it off. Thank you.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Mostly positive. Reno an issue but long term positive. Elevators not working have been an issue. Need larger unit but pricing fluctuates dramatically and do not have time to monitor on the web continually.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Continues to be a great living experience. Lots of renovations happening recently, so some temporary inconveniences but the results look great so far!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Used to love it here, but things constantly going wrong and management staff not very helpful. Door staff like Andre are wonderful, they are the reason I’m giving this place stars

Reply from LPM Apartments

The LPM building is gorgeous and wonderfully located, just minutes from the freeway and a block from Loring Park. The apartment and amenities and high quality and well kept. The primary issue I've experienced here is management, as the managers are slow to respond to many concerns including lease transfers, maintenance inquiries, and mail access.

Reply from LPM Apartments

So far a good experience. We we're helped through the process of selecting our apt we wanted, at a price the we could get behind. We're very excited to be apart of LPM!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great location and amenities. Good staff that is willing to help when needed. Great view and rent is reasonable in regards to sending area. Great!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great for the most part. It is tough when the elevators are constantly down. At least one a quarter it seems. Otherwise the location is great and the view is amazing!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Wonderful amenities, friendly staff, and great location right near Loring Park make this apartment the right balance of convenience as well as proximity to both downtown and nature.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Love this building! Great views of Loring Park and downtown, awesome amenities, helpful staff and the apartments themselves have great light and flow

Reply from LPM Apartments

It is hard to contact leasing agent. They should answer phone and email promptly, I haven't moved in yet but leasing process has been hard because of it.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The residents are friendly when you encounter them in the elevator or mail room. Most residents are quite and keep up shared areas which is a nice community element

Reply from LPM Apartments

I have had a great experience at LPM. It is a new building, there have been growing pains. I came in as the building was just being finished and remember when it was all brand new. But overall, fantastic experience and nice amenities.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I’ve lived here for a year now and it’s been wonderful! Beautiful new amenities, safe and secured building, and the maintenance crew is always timely! Can’t wait to see what the renovation will look like when it’s complete

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great place to live with the best views in Minneapolis! Love living in an apartment with all the amenities you would ever need: brewery, restaurant, gym, and indoor/outdoor pools.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The building is in a great location with nice amenities, and 24 hour staff on site. Issues with elevators and guest parking has been less than ideal.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It's been a great experience so far. Love the community. I cant wait until the contruction concludes though! The people are nice and the staff is helpful.

Reply from LPM Apartments

A little frustrating trying to get a hold of the leasing team during the renovation period, but they are all very informative and willing to help when you get a hold of them! Great amenities too!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Better location than you would think and the benefits offered by Eggies breakfast cafe alone are unique. The new renovation looks like it's going to be great as this place needed a refresh.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great amenities. Rude management. Quick maintenance turnaround. Decent location - enjoy being close to Loring Park, but not Speedway. Did I say rude management?

Reply from LPM Apartments

The front desk has security guards not staff. My emails thru the website are ignored We don’t get discounted for construction inconveniences

Reply from LPM Apartments

This place is amazing! From the paper work to the move in it was all sick a breeze. The amenities makes this already great place that much better.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Has made a lot of improvement.ms though I don’t understand why they need to renovate the lobby when it looks new. I wish rent was cheaper and the package system was better.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall the experience has been okay. The gym itself is nice but there are constantly people leaving equipment all over and they never put anything away. The trash rooms are often overflowing and smell terrible. The biggest issue is the owners that take their dogs out in the garage or let their dogs go to the bathroom in the elevator and then not clean it up. The apartments themselves are nice. Up-to-date and clean with fantastic views. I love the neighborhood and would recommend my friends to live here despite some of the issues.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Very kind and helpful staff, especially the maintenance! I have had several things go wrong in my apartment, and big or small maintenance is prompt and efficient in all of their endeavors. Usually when I am trying to reach the office the staff is very kind and caring as well.