Our experience has been absolutely awful. We moved in to a dirty apartment, and even though we notified management, it took me complaining for 9 months to finally get it deep cleaned. Our appliances are consistently breaking. For the amount of money we pay, it is definitely not worth it nor is it the “luxury” level it’s advertised as. Do NOT live here

Reply from LPM Apartments

1 of the 3 elevators were broken for 3+ months and sometimes mail packages isn’t there when tracking says it was delivered. But good location and view.

Reply from LPM Apartments

For the most part everything is great, great friendly staff and Nicole is doing a superb job considering what was dumped on her lap. I do wish they didn’t get rid of the trash bins with the dog poo bags that made walking my dog a lot easier

Reply from LPM Apartments

This has been a pleasurable place to live. Maintenance requests always get fixed in a timely manner (usually the day the day you request it). Great amenities, although something always seems to be broken.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Very clean, you can’t hear anyone else that lives here. Amenities are the best around. The staff is very quick to respond and fix your problems. I recommend living here

Reply from LPM Apartments

The apartment space, our view, and location with access to Minneapolis are terrific! Some sketchiness exists in the neighborhood and in Loring Park. Services & cleanliness could improve. Late night and weekend staff either need more training or need more supervision. Recycling needs to be emptied more regularly. There are too many large dogs that do their business right in front of the building and clog up elevators- owners need to walk their dogs to appropriate places for bathroom breaks and/or go to dog parks for exercise.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love living at LPM ! It is in the perfect location. It's right in downtown and everything you need is in a walkable distance. It is hard to beat the amenities of 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, steam room, full gym, and more!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great place to live with great people. It has been a great 2 years and the staff I always helpful and nice. The amenities are top notch and the building is very clean.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I enjoy living at LPM in Minneapolis. The amenities are wonderful and the view of the city is amazing! I also enjoy getting discounts at local businesses in the area just by living here.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed LPM (hence why my husband and I signed a second lease). However, the past couple of months have had some growing pains. The air conditioning has been off, and the elevator issue has been a complete disaster, there’s no longer dog treats at the front desk and the printer is perpetually out of paper and ink. However, there are some improvements. The building is getting a lot cleaner, and once the new package system is up and running, that will be a huge asset. I’m optimistic!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Its our second day and everyone is so welcoming! I love it here, there is so much around us and it makes us want to get out and enjoy the amenities! Can’t wait to see what this place all has to offer!

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s s great place to live!! Not had much issues at all except some with parking garage and some with the elevators. Besides that I’ve been enjoying my experience!

Reply from LPM Apartments

This is a very quiet building. There are always broken items on the amenity floor. The staff can be unresponsive. There are always neighbors smoking outside in the balconies even though it’s a nonsmoking building.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great apartment and amenities. Great concierge staff. Management communication and responsiveness is better than most. The parking garage, however, is not well designed. Driving lanes and spaces are too narrow--many cars have scrapes and scratches from support pillars. Other cars park across two lanes in an effort to avoid the door singers, which in the narrow spaces are all but inevitable. Still, a solid four-year apartment.

Reply from LPM Apartments

I’ve lived here for almost 9 months now and I absolutely love it. The staff here are wonderful, the security is very friendly and is always making sure the surroundings are safe, and Maintenance is super quick (like within 2 hours of filing a report he came knocking!!).

Reply from LPM Apartments

Great staff and wonderful amenities! Maintenance (specifically the elevator with people moving) was a pain but it was something that could not have been helped. I would like some more resident type events.

Reply from LPM Apartments

Awesome place to live! I just moved in about a week and a half ago, and I have had a great experience so far. Very convenient location, and awesome amenities!

Reply from LPM Apartments

Lived at LPM for 4 years as one of the first tenants to move in. It has been a great experience except for some minor annoyances. The view and neighborhood are terrific. Every time we consider buying a house, we put off the decision because we like it so much here!

Reply from LPM Apartments

I love the location and the amenities. Wide variety of people, easy to get downtown. Some building and management issues, but they are getting resolved.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It's been an overall pleasant experience living at LPM, though the communication between residents and some of the staff members could improve. On numerous occasions, I've sent an email during the work week and had to wait multiple days (in one instance more than five days) for a response. This was more of an issue during the time I was signing my first lease and through the first month of living here. Recent communication has been fantastic. The service elevator being out has also been a nuisance, but I would much rather wait a bit longer for the problem to be corrected properly than have the complex rush the job and subject us to an elevator that is not safe. Maintenance has always surpassed my expectations, and Shane has done a great job going out of his way to meet and remember residents' names.

Reply from LPM Apartments

It’s been almost three years living at LPM. The management was amazing before but since the new management, every now and then something is broken and it takes forever to fix it. But otherwise it’s really good apartment with amazing views!

Reply from LPM Apartments

I just moved in in March. On the up side, I love the location and I’ve met some great people. On the down side, the freight elevator was down for over 3 months, I don’t receive alerts when I receive packages sometimes, and management never responded to my email regarding an expensive delivery of perishables that went bad because they’d been marked to go to the wrong unit.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The apartmentments are nice and there are good amenities. The parking is a little expensive and the bills were confusing when applying. I pay for cable separate but it was included in rent. I believe I was told A/C was included not in energy bill but I am not sure about that

Reply from LPM Apartments

Everything has been great with the exception of the elevators. Our freight elevator has been disabled I think now 5 months? VERY frustrating.

Reply from LPM Apartments

The building has had maintenance issues with their elevators for the last few months. Also, I feel that they could do a better job of security. I have seen the front desk guard just let people through the door and the stairwell gate to the parking garage remained hanging open for months. It is fixed now, though.